Clove and Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again?" she asked, rolling her eyes. She walked over to the table and picked up a pepperoni slice. It was still warm enough that the cheese stuck to the slices next to it and she had to pull it apart, lumping the cheese on top of her slice and licking the grease from her fingers. I took a second to watch her tongue dart out to clean her fingers and wondered briefly what Eva would look like doing the same. I smiled as I realized whom Eva got her eating habits from.

"Stevie?" Cindy's voice brought me out of my daydream and I blushed when I realized she was watching me.

"What?"

"Oh you're so cute when you space out like that," she teased me. "I asked if you guys were finished with the pizza."

"Oh, ah," I looked down at the boxes, there was about half left of each pizza. "I should probably take another slice or two to Lars but I think we are finished besides that."

"Ok," she beamed. "More for Kevin and I." I nodded, smiling with her, and picked up a few more slices to take up to Lars.

"Hey Stevie," she called after me as I started walking out of the room.

"Yes?"

"Make sure you guys don't stay up too late. I hear you're gonna do some fun stuff tomorrow and I don't want you guys to sleep the day away and miss out on all of it."

"Yes mom," I joked, grinning at her. She giggled and waved me away.

"Go on, get you little twerp."

Lars was playing on the Xbox again when I walked into his room. I put the slices of pizza next to him and sat down on his bed, watching him play.

"Brought you some pizza if you didn't have enough," I told him. He grunted in reply, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Look dude, forget about earlier. I'm sure you have stronger feelings regarding Eva since you live with her. Whatever. Let's forget about all of that and play some Xbox, alright?"

He was quiet for a minute and I thought I was going to have to endure silent treatment from my best friend for the rest of the night but then he let out a long sigh.

"Alright, I'm almost done with this game. You can jump in afterwards if you want."

"Cool, team deathmatch?" I asked.

"Sure" he grunted. "What else are you good at."

"Everything you're not," I snapped back, kicking him lightly in the thigh, just enough to throw off his concentration so he missed the guy he was aiming for.

We played Xbox for the rest of the night, talking about girls, classes, and sports but mostly we just talked about the game we were playing. My eyes were starting to bother me and I noticed the clock said 12:06 am.

"Hey, we've got that laser tag tomorrow. Maybe we should hit the sack soon."

"Ah," he grunted, glancing at the clock and noticing the hour for the first time. "Sure, let's get to bed after this match." After the match we cleaned up and went to bed. Lars slept in his own bed and I sacked out in a pull out bed that hid conveniently under his when not in use.

It took me a minute to realize why I'd woken up. As I rolled over to check the time on my phone my bladder notified me that it was full, painfully so. I groaned and stumbled out of bed, running into Lars' desk as I tried to make it out the door. His snores ceased for a moment at the noise. He rolled over and went back to sleep a moment later but I was barely aware of his movements as I was rushing out as quickly as my sleep addled mind could get my body moving.

The bathroom was just down the hall, across from Eva's room. I blindly shuffled towards it, running my hand along the wall in the pitch-blackness. I fumbled with the knob when I found the right door and pushing my way in. The light and ceiling fan were already on and the contrast with the darkness outside nearly blinded me as I stepped in.

The toilet was easy to find even in my impaired state and I quickly unzipped my shorts, pulling my dick out and let loose with the longest piss of my life. I couldn't keep the groan of pleasure from escaping my lips at the shear ecstasy of emptying my bladder. Over the splash of my piss hitting the toilet I heard the bathroom door closing and a part of me tried to remember when this bathroom had had an automatically closing door.

It was only as I was shaking the last drops from my dick that I detected the smell of smoke and remembered that this bathroom had never actually had an automatically closing door.

I whirled around, coming face to face with Eva. She was watching me silently from behind the door, sorta sitting on one foot that was planted against the wall she was leaning on. She had a cigarette dangling from her fingertips and a thin trail of smoke had escaped her lips to whined its way up towards the ceiling fan where it was sucked through the vent.

I froze, mortified that she had just watched me take a piss.

"Are you gonna put that away or let it hang out all night?" she asked. Her voice was low and quiet, the kind of voice that made you want to get closer so you could hear it but with a dangerous feeling so you were torn, trying to decided what to do. It took my waking brain a moment to realize she was referring to my cock, which was still hanging out of my fly.

"Shit," I swore, fumbling my penis back into my shorts and zipping myself up. "Umm, sorry for barging in like that. I was mostly asleep still and just had to pee so bad," I stammered out. I felt weird standing here in the bathroom explaining to Eva why I'd just flashed her on accident. "Umm, I guess I'm gonna go back to bed now." I moved towards the door but Eva moved with a speed that took me completely by surprise, grabbing me around the neck with one hand and pushing me back against the wall. She pressed her body against mine, holding me in place. She was a little shorter than I and I figured we probably weighed about the same but there was a surprising amount of strength in the grip she had around my throat.

"You're not going to tell on me, are you?" she asked. She lifted the cigarette to her lips and took a drag from it. Her face was only inches from mine as I watched her lips wrap around the cigarette end and her cheeks cave in as she inhaled. The pop of the fiery tip eating through the paper wrapping sounded harsh in the close quarters of the bathroom. There was a pause and then she puckered her lips and exhaled the smoke into my face. My eyes started to tear up and I sputtered as the smoke filled my lungs and the scent of clove and spice and tobacco teased my nostrils. I felt a little lightheaded as the scent filled my nose and mouth. My eyes watered and I swayed a bit, fighting to think straight.

"Watch me," I said, glaring at her, finally getting a single coherent thought through to my lips. There was a look in her eyes that I had never seen until now. It scared me a little because of the way she was holding me against the wall but at the same time it gave her a sense of life I'd never seen in her before. Well, to be honest I did like it. I liked it too much and that is what I didn't want her to figure out. My hardening cock was going to give me away any minute if she didn't let go.

"Tell anyone and I'll destroy you," she said, her lips twisting into a grin as she took another drag on the cigarette. It wasn't much of a smile, but it was the first of its kind I'd seen on her.

"You wouldn't dare," I snarled. She started to reply but then stopped, froze for a second and then glanced down at my waist. Oh shit, I thought. Fuck, she's found me out. She looked back up at me smiling. I glared back, trying to play it cool and pretend like nothing had happened.

She took another drag on the cigarette and then did something that surprised me. She stepped close to me, released my neck and hooked her arm behind my head, pulling my face down to hers and locking her lips against mine. As my lips parted in surprise she exhaled the smoke she'd been holding into my lungs, sealing it inside with her own lips.

Our kiss seemed to go one for hours but only seconds later my lungs had had enough and I pulled away from her, coughing up the smoke and nearly vomiting. My eyes were watering and I stumbled over to the sink, splashed water onto my face and sucking down a handful to clear out my lungs. My throat felt like someone had reached down through my mouth and used sandpaper to scrub it out. I felt hot breath on my ear and a hand on my back slide up to tangle in my hair. In my hurry I soaked the front of my shirt while trying to gulp down the water.

"I think you should come over to my room and I can... convince you to keep my secret to yourself," Eva whispered in my ear. I sipped water from my cupped hands, using the act to give myself some time to think. Being invited into Eva's room. On one hand that was exactly what I'd been dreaming about for a while now but these were not really the circumstances I'd envisioned doing so. Still, one way was just as good as another right? #

I nodded and followed her out of the bathroom and into her room across the hallway. She closed the door behind me and locked it, the click sending a shiver up my spine.

"There, now no one can come barging in," she smirked at me. I blushed, glancing away as she tried to lock eye contact with me. She was still dressed in what she'd worn earlier today and her makeup still looked as perfect as ever. She stepped towards me and reached out to clasp the edge of my t-shirt. "Let's get you out of these wet clothes," she said, pulling the shirt over my head. She dropped her hands to my shorts, undoing the button and sliding them down my legs. I stepped out of them while she sank to her knees to pick them up and threw them on top of the shirt next to the door. I couldn't do much but stand there and watch the girl of my dreams strip my clothes from me.

Eva used her position before me to explore my hardening cock through my boxers. It was sticking straight out by now, tenting the boxers away from my body. Eva slid her hands along the silk, feeling the length of my cock and how the boxers wrapped around the engorged head. I moaned as she leaned forward and licked the tip through the silky material. The moan turned into a gasp as she sank her teeth lightly into the head, dragging them along the silky material until it popped out of her mouth.

Eva stood up and ran her fingertips along my side and around my back. I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest through her dress as she looked up at me.

"Stevie, I'd really like to give you a nice incentive not to tell my parents that I was smoking in the bathroom but you see, I have a bit of a problem," she bit her lip nervously. Her fingertips lightly traced a random pattern on my back. They felt like hot pokers, leaving a trail of fire wherever they toughed my flesh. "I've had a bit of a rough life and I'm not very good at trusting people. I've been hurt a number of times and I don't think I could handle that again. I was hoping you'd let me tie you to my bed and then I'd give you," she paused, moving her hands to my front and running them up to grip my throbbing cock, "the best blowjob you've ever had."

I closed my eyes, gasping out at her touch and nearly cumming on the spot. My adolescent brain, over come by all the new stimuli, couldn't quite process exactly what she was saying. I simply nodded my head and agreed to do whatever she wanted so that I'd feel the soft, wet, warmth of her mouth around my cock. She moved over to the bed, pulling me along with her. I had no choice but to follow as she held my dick in a tight grip.

Eva climbed up on the bed and turned, beckoning me to join her. I did so, enchanted by this gothic vixen before me. She pushed me onto my back and straddled my chest. Her leg brushed my cock as she moved over me, teasing it with a soft caress. Her long skirt fell over my head and I found myself looking up at her panties. It was dark but I could still make out the black silk decorated with little white skulls.

I started to run my hands sensuously up her legs but she grabbed the, pinning them over my head.

"Mhhh, that feels nice Stevie but I'm in control now," she said, looping a soft cord around each of my wrists and tightening them above my head. I gave a little tug, testing the bonds and wondered, briefly, if she'd been a girl scout. A part of me hoped she's let me sample her cookie.

She sat back as I tested my bonds and her pussy pressed against my lips. I inhaled deeply, smelling the musky scent of a horny woman. I tentatively stuck my tongue out, licking the damp material that had soaked up her juices.

"Mhh," she moaned, rocking her panty clad pussy against my lips. "Do that some more, lover." I liked the change from 'dweeb' to 'lover' and showed it by obliging her.

I lapped my tongue against the sheer material of her panties. She gasped and rocked back and forth on my face, enjoying the teasing licks. She swung her leg over me with a sigh of disappointment and moved down to waist. She took hold of my boxers and slowly eased them down my legs. The waistband of the boxers caught on my rock hard dick and pulled it down to point at my feet. She giggled as she pulled the boxers further down my legs and the head of my dick, which, free of the material, sprang upwards to loudly slap my stomach.

I lay before her now, naked from the waist down. She leaned forward to lightly grasp my dick, moving the skin over the shaft slowly and watching as the head swelled up. Her hair had fallen from behind her back and draped across my legs, flowing with the movements of her head against my skin like feathers in a breeze. I groaned as she took the head in her mouth, moving her tongue over it and rubbing the silver stud against my swollen glands.

She kept her eyes on mine. I couldn't help but stare, feeling as if I was falling into the depths of her vivid, bright blue eyes, guided along by her velvety tongue as it darted out to tease the length of my manhood. I was barely aware of the cords that were wrapped around my ankles.

I felt her hand run up the inside of my leg to cup my balls. She rolled them around, squeezing them gently to tease the boiling cum in them.

Her movements were slow and soft and there was no sense of urgency, as if she was trying to make this last a while. I could feel the level of excitement in my body rising but it was so much unlike when I brought myself off. The pleasure was there but the orgasm was like a distant feeling, creeping up on me. I let her guide me towards that point of no return like a student before his master.

She slipped her hand under my balls and down the crack of my ass. I tensed up as I felt her fingers tease around my asshole. I'd always considered myself completely straight and up till now had never considered that having my ass played with could be pleasurable. I pulled at my bonds, the soft cords bit into my wrists but held steady.

"No, don't! Stop Eva," I cried out, my eyes wide in terror as she teased my nether area.

"Don't stop? Ok, I won't," she chuckled and let my dick fall from her mouth for a moment so she could lick her fingers. I felt the wet digits press against my hole and I tensed up against the invasion.

"No! Eva stop this now," I whispered urgently. I didn't want our voices carrying outside the room.

"You should probably relax if you don't want this to hurt." She eased one finger in slowly as my asshole fought to push her out. I tried to kick her off but the cord around my ankle snapped tight, keeping me firmly secured to the bed. I suppressed a shriek of terror as the knuckles of her hand pressed against my ass; her finger was fully inside of me. It felt awkward, certainly, but not necessarily bad as I thought about it. I'd never had anything go in my ass before and this was a completely different experience for me.

Eva slid her finger in and out of me and, as my ass became used to it, she added a second. Once again my asshole tensed up at the sudden stretching but it soon became accustomed to it. I tried to relax as much as I could, knowing that I couldn't escape from the bonds she'd placed me in. I closed my eyes and let my mind luxuriate in the new feelings Eva was creating inside me. Her mouth slowly bobbed on my dick and one hand lightly stroked the shaft. I could feel an orgasm boiling in the pit of my stomach and my muscles were becoming tighter, winding up for that release.

All of a sudden she removed her fingers from my ass. I couldn't keep the groaned of disappointment from escaping my lips. Much to my chagrin I'd enjoyed the feeling of her fingers sliding up inside of me.

I didn't have to wait long for her next trick for I felt movement at my backdoor a moment later. I couldn't see what she had but it felt hard and big, certainly bigger than her fingers. She pushed steadily and the cold, wet object split my asshole open and slid inside. It was hard and unyielding as it pushed my insides apart but a second later it started to vibrate and I felt pleasure wash through me. Eva left my cock alone as she took the vibrator in both hands and eased it in and out of me, building up speed until she was fucking me furiously.

I moaned in pleasure, my prostate repeatedly pounded by this vibrating intruder.

"Mhhh, you like that? You like getting your ass fucked hmm? Well you better not tell on me or I will let everyone at school know you let me fuck your ass."

"I won't tell on you I promise, just let me cum, please!" I moaned in desperation, biting at my arms pulled tight beside by head in an effort to distract myself from the pleasure that was building beneath the surface of my consciousness. It had reached a point where it was almost painful. My ab muscles were clenching, trying to force an orgasm out but having no success.

"Let you cum? Now why should I do that?" she teased me, giving my cock a lick across the head that almost sent me over the edge.

"Please, please, please, I won't tell anyone, I promise! I'll do anything you want, anything!"

"I know you won't, not if you don't want everyone to think you're gay. But speaking of gay, cumming with something in your ass is kinda gay. Are you sure you wanna cum?"

"Yes please, let me cum!"

"Tell me you love getting fucked in the ass."

"Oh, I love your vibrator in my ass. It feels so good."

"Better than fucking a pussy?" she asked. I froze for a minute, thrown off by the question.

"I... I wouldn't know about that." My voice quivered as I spoke.

"You mean you're a virgin? Wow, imagine that, loosing your anal virginity first. All right then, I can help you with that. Just as long as you realize you're just a little sissy."

"Yes, I am!"

"What? Tell me what you are."

"I'm just a little sissy who likes things in my ass!" I cried out, not carrying what she made me say as long as she'd touch my dick and let me cum.

"Good enough," she giggled. "Cum for me, cum for me now!" She shoved the vibrator deep in my ass and leaned over to lash her tongue against the under side of my dick. I let loose a strangled scream, trying to be quiet but not succeeding much. My orgasm tore through me and my cock exploded, launching cum across my chest and neck and face. I seemed to cum forever, jet after jet crashing across my body. My muscles released their energy and I collapsed in my bonds, completely drained.

"Oh my, such a dirty boy cumming all over your own face. That's pretty gay too. Are you sure you're not gay?" she teased. I blushed and fought back tears that threatened to well up unbidden. I knew I wasn't gay, I didn't find men appealing but I sure had enjoyed having my ass played with and I didn't know what to make of this experience.

She leaned over me, using a finger to scoop cum from my chest and held it up to my mouth. I pressed my lips together, glaring at her. I didn't want to taste my own cum. She smirked at me.

"You know, girls eat cum all the time. It's not like you're sucking a dick or anything. Just open up, eat your cum for me."