Clove and Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cum glistened on her finger. She rubbed her finger along my upper lip and the scent of cum filled my nose. It smelled of sex and filled my head with images of what she had done to me; my cock began to harden again. My nostrils flared as I fought to keep my mouth closed against her determined digit.

She reached up and pinched my nose shut, grinning down at me. I tried to pull away, to move my head. I thrashing from side to side but her grip on my nose held firm. My struggling only caused me to use up what little oxygen I'd had in my lungs and only when black spots began to swim across my vision did I gasp for air. She slid her cum covered finger into my mouth, coating my lips and tongue with jiss. I swallowed it down as I desperately sucked down air. It was a bit salty and wet and slid thickly down my throat. She lifted another finger to my mouth and I gave no resistance this time, accepting it and sucking her finger clean, our eyes locked on each other as she told me silently that she owned me.

"Just kidding," her eyes flashed evilly. "It's just like sucking a dick. Now go sleep somewhere else dweeb and remember, don't tell on me or everyone at school will know you took something in your ass and ate your own cum," she said, kicking me out of her room. Her whole attitude towards me had changed as soon as she'd proven her superiority over me. I complied, scampering back to Lars' room as quietly as I could, afraid that every step would wake everyone in the house and they'd catch me.

I slipped into the room and climbed into my bed, snuggling into the sheets and whimpering to myself as I fell asleep. My dreams that night were vivid, filled with dark, gorgeous and mysterious women who held me in their power.