Clover's How To Suck Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Similarly, in porn girls take the cum with their mouths open. Don't do this. Mainly because if you're mouth's open you're doing nothing for his cock. Suck him off. Hunger for his cum. Stay on there.

Should he cum on my face?

Only if you're not about to head into lunch with his parents and you don't mind getting sticky and messy. Doesn't do it for me, I love the swallowing best.

Kissing

Don't kiss him straight after unless he really seems to want you to a many men don't want to taste their own cum. Keep water by your bed and at a suitable moment -- i.e. a few minutes later -- drink some. Then you can kiss him. You won't taste of his cum.

How soon can I do it again?

Men vary. You will have to ask him. I have never done two blow jobs on one man in a row. They always cum so completely and exhaustedly that after the first one they seem pretty spent. My partner falls asleep. I would happily fall asleep with him still in my mouth, as he's one of those men who stay hard for a little while after they cum, but he likes to come out a couple of minutes afterwards as he gets sensitive. So I kiss him and lick him a little as I go.

Actually I would suck him again immediately if he wanted me too. I probably want to do it more when I've just done it than any other time.

The influence of cock size on your blowjob

This is obviously important. There are some monster cocks out there. If porn stars have them they must be around. Smaller cocks are better. The real cock, the amount you can take in, is probably 5-7inches. I can take six happily and comfortably, and it goes beautifully into my throat. I think a monster cock might be a bit stifling.

Really thick cocks are harder on the lips, when you're covering the teeth, than a more 'normal' cock.

I could suck cocks all night if they were like my partner's. but your partner is your partner and if he's got a monster there you may not be able to deep throat him all the way to the base of the shaft. It's simple physics. You can't get an elephant to mate with unicorn. Well you can't for all sorts of reasons, but the elephants dong being just too long is one of them. He's the elephant. You, honey, are the unicorn.

If the cock is giant take in as much as you can. See if you can simulate the last bit with your hands. Monster cock men often secretly (or openly) want to assfuck as it's the only way they can bury their whole shaft in you. But that's another subject entirely.

Pillow talk

Tell him it was lovely. Tell him you loved it. Tell him he tastes gorgeous. Make him feel you were as into it as he was, or he'll worry next time.

What does not work so well?

Rough handling

Hand jobs in orgies -- if you're being handled -- fucked or sucked or double penetrated -- managing the cock in your mouth needs real effort as you are being moved around by the other men on you. In addition, you may be cumming yourself, there may be men on your tits... the oral guy might need to hold your head just to keep it even for the two of you.

office

Whilst taking oral you can do hand rubs on a couple of other cocks, but bear in mind you can only manage the same rhythm for all three, and the two cocks you're handling won't have your full attention. You'll get them hard, although that might just be knowing they're next -- but you could take turns with your mouth. With real care you can bring several men off at the same time, going from cock to cock swallowing their cum. I did that once. Got one I the wrong order, but the other five were great.

Teeth. Teeth are bad news. If you have braces or invisible brace anchor points, then you should not be reading this AT ALL unless you're an adult. Oral sex with any sort of sharp dental gadgetry in your mouth needs care, and you have to adapt what you do.

Rubbing dry -- this may be uncomfortable for him and, worse, you could damage him if he has a foreskin.

Enjoy your cock-sucking. Tell me if something else works for you.

Guys I would love feedback to my email or on here. Seriously. Need to know if this is missing anything. Clover.

12