Cloying and Anxious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you and tall, dark and bony are getting serious," Mandy made a noise between delight and embarrassment. Of course, she wanted to talk about him, Amaray was like a ray of sunshine and his mouth was heaven. "I'll take that as a yes." Andre liked for Mandy to be happy but she had a habit of picking people who needed too much work and didn't offer emotional reciprocation, sex could only take you so far.

"How many times have you been out with him? " Mandy tried not to count the first time on the bus and spoke, "Once. We had been talking before then and I really, really want to fuck him until he cries." Andre laughed, "That won't be hard." Mandy bit her lip and thought about the sounds that Amaray made, she groaned,"You right." Andre was laughing at Mandy again. "I'll get you some condoms. Don't make them into snakes." It was out before Mandy could run it past her filter, "Not a problem since it's going to be filled with a boa constrictor." Andre sounded scandalized, "Ms.Dunn, those kinds of puns are unacceptable." Mandy was laughing now, "Alright Andre I am gonna try to make something of the day. I'll see you when you get home." Andre said his goodbyes and hung up.

Mandy decided that she was going to edit what she had written that morning. She made herself a cup of coffee and thought about Amaray. She bit her lip when she thought about this morning telling him about her past sexual relationships had been freeing though she worried he might have changed his mind about making whatever they had into something serious because of that. Mandy swallowed down the anxiety with coffee and made her way back upstairs to her laptop. She sat for a moment and looked out the window at the high summer sun and the browning grass in their small yard below, Mandy opened the window and let the sounds of the neighborhood filter in.

Children playing, retired homeowners gossiping and the dope boys calling to one another from blocks away. The traffic and blaring horns, there was a warm breeze coming in and Mandy decided to smoke for a bit and listen to the world before editing.

12