Club 3 Lambs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was possible this was some boy she'd actually been a cocktease to in high school, but it wasn't very likely. She was probably just a stand in for whatever hot, popular girl hadn't put out to him as a teen. The target of his frustration may have never even led him on beyond simply being friendly, but being rich enough to get a membership at Club 3 Lambs let you indulge any number of narcissistic grudges.

Any further thought was pushed out of her head as she felt the head of a massive cock forcing its way up her ass. It was far and away the biggest thing she'd ever felt push its way into her ass. It just kept sliding in deeper and deeper. She felt it hit the entrance to her bowels, pause for a moment to let her adjust, then slowly push its way in. As it entered her ass deeper than anything ever had before she moaned loudly.

"Just wait til what's next, Britney!" the throat fucker taunted, but Chrissie was too consumed with the enormous cock in her ass to even register he was even talking, much less that he was so deep into the revenge fantasy that he was calling her the wrong name. Finally she felt huge balls rest against her ass and the cock stopped going deeper. The throat fucker had walked around to her ass and said, "That's great, Jack! All 14 inches! Leave it in until she cums at least once."

"Whatever you say, man. It's just awesome to finally get balls deep in a chick's asshole. Oh, holy shit! You can see the outline in her belly! You gotta bring me back here some time!"

Chrissie was meanwhile overcome with sensations for the first time since her trial month. She could feel the cock pushed all the way into her bowel and the electric current continuing to arc through her pussy. It was more uncomfortable than anything she'd endured in a long time, aside being "put away" each night, but she could feel an unbelievable orgasm building from the incredible fullness and the continued electrical stimulation. She began a panting whine as she got closer and closer. She was so focused on the building orgasm that she didn't hear Throat Fucker order Jack to "give her a little thrust to push her over the edge".

She did notice the giant cock start slithering back out of her. She was almost disappointed as her just out of reach orgasm slipped a little bit further away. Then, with one smooth thrust, Jack buried himself balls deep up her ass once more, and that was all it took. She screamed aloud as the most violent and incredible orgasm she'd had in her life ripped through her. Every muscle in her body spasmed over and over as incredible waves of pleasure battered her mind. She was very dimly aware of warm wetness running over her pussy and ass as she lost control of her bladder and emptied it on herself, not that she would have cared. Unbeknownst to her, Jack nearly came from feeling the entire length of cock being massaged by her large intestine due to her spasming abs.

As she slowly came down, she felt Jack pull out leaving her feeling incredibly empty. After a few moments, the distinct odor of shit wafted past her nostrils.

"Alright, slut! Time to taste the inside of your own ass!" She laid there limply as the spider gag was removed. Unlike the mask and vaginal stimulator, the spider gag was member removable, but any who did so ran the risk of involuntary biting if the girl they were using gagged or convulsed. There was no way Jack's massive cock was going to fit through the opening of one, though, so off it came.

Chrissie tated the foul flavor of her own shit streaked down the length of the massive cock as it began sliding into her mouth. That usually wasn't an issue since their diet was designed to keep that as minimal as possible without skimping on nutrients and their nightly enemas kept them clean of any that was produced. However, it had happened before and would probably happen again. The more serious issue Chrissie was facing was the same reason it had penetrated into her bowels to get her shit on it in the first place. The sheer girth and length that was being forced into her throat robbed her of intelligent thought. For the second time today something happened that hadn't happened since her first month: she gagged on a cock that she was deepthroating.

Chrissie never even thought about trying to bite down to keep this massive cock covered in her shit out of her throat. For one thing, she was too well trained for that. For another, with her recent unbelievable orgasm and its size, she would never have had the presence of mind to think if it. She tried to relax as much as possible, but as he kept pushing more and more into her, she couldn't help convulsing occasionally. However, she never resisted the massive intrusion with anything other than involuntary spasms even as it cut off her airway.

The convulsions served to close her gaping asshole back up, which worked well for another member that happened to step up to her ass at random and slide his cock in. He began leisurely pumping away, unaware of the incredible violation the particular ass he was fucking had just suffered, or its continuation occurring to the throat attached to it. He just enjoyed the occasional squeeze he got and attributed it to the pussy stimulator which had once again begun its relentless stimulation.

Chrissie felt an enormous and smooth pair of testicles come to rest against her upper lip and block her nostrils, not that she could have breathed around the enormous shaft in her throat anyway. He held himself balls deep for a moment as her throat continued to futilely attempt to force this foreign body out and she continued to spasm, then slowly pulled back out. He got barely halfway out, giving her just enough clearance to suck in a quick breath through her nose, before relentlessly forcing himself back in. As his enormous sack came to rest against her face a second time, the ass fucking the unconcerned stranger was giving her combined with the vaginal stimulator pulled another orgasm out if her.

Jack began regular thrusts, gradually increasing his speed as Chrissie orgasmed two more times while she continued gagging silently. She snatched a breath every time he pulled out far enough, but as his speed increased, and the distance he pulled out decreased, that happened less and less often. She could feel sweat rolling down her tits and dripping onto her chest and she could feel the straps that held her immobile beginning to bite into her as her body continued its desperate involuntary protest against the throat fucking she was receiving. She was beginning to feel light headed and wished the guy fucking her ass would stop she could concentrate, but his leisurely fucking continued, as did her orgasms.

As his pace picked up frantically, her spasming and gagging began intensifying her orgasms as her worn out pussy squeezed around the large inflated dildo inside it, and her ass began to resume it's normal tightness, gripping the cock sliding in and out of it. Between those and her shorter and more infrequent opportunities to breathe, her light headedness began to increase to the point that she became worried. She felt for the oxygen sensor on her finger that should send a warning to one of the bouncers that a girl was entering the danger zone, and couldn't find it. It dawned on her that her screamingly intense orgasm as her rectum was invaded had caused her to dislodge it.

Panic set in as she began to hear a rushing in her ears. Jack was barely pulling out three inches before he slammed home on each stroke. She could feel every muscle in her torso convulsing in time with each of his thrusts as her body fought to take a breath around the enormous cock filling her throat. She felt the familiar twitching in her ass of a cock spurting its load as the rushing in her ears turned to a roaring.

As her consciousness began to dim, she realized that she might not wake up. Jack was frantically hammering away at her throat still. No one knew she was having any kind of problem. She realized that her family would never know what happened to her. No one would. The club had enough powerful members to make the body of one dumb but pretty girl disappear easily. She could feel the man in her ass pissing now.

She pictured how she might look if someone she knew found her body. Her now saggy tits would be flopped over her shoulders, her legs splayed open showing the inside of her now stretched out vagina, cum leaking out of her mouth and piss running freely from her ass. A used up fuck toy that had been broken by simple carelessness and was casually thrown aside. At the moment she pictured that, she felt another electrical arc pass through her pussy, and an orgasm more powerful than the one she'd had with her ass full of Jack's cock tore through her. She stared into her own glassy eyes in her mind's eye as every muscle seized.

This was apparently enough to send Jack over the edge finally, and she was dimly aware of pulses traveling down the cock in her throat as he emptied his balls into her. He held himself balls deep through all of it and just as Chrissie's consciousness was about to wink out with her still in the throes of orgasm, he finally pulled out. She sucked in a desperately need lung full of air and then threw up her entire belly full of other men's piss and cum, including Jack's freshly deposited load.

This apparently angered Throat Fucker, even though Jack was the only one that got any on him. Jack tried to tell him it was fine and well worth the experience of finally getting to go balls deep on ass and throat, but Throat Fucker was having none of it. He walked out and dragged a bouncer back in to show him Chrissie's disgusting state. The bouncer took one look at her covered in vomited up piss and cum while gasping for breath, then stepped quickly behind Throat Fucker and put him in an arm bar. He dragged him out of the bathroom and, with Jack in tow, and pulled him into the floor manager's office.

Chrissie wasn't aware of any of this as she just focused on breathing. Fortunately her appearance was gross enough to ward off anyone from using her mouth until the bouncer got back to put an out of order sign on her. She did have one more member use her ass to quickly get his rocks off then pull out, but she barely registered that. The next thing she was really aware of was of her bondage and straps being undone and being gently helped over the other girls still fastened in.

She was escorted out of the bathroom, cleaned up, and taken to the onsite medical facility where a doctor took her vitals. Afterwards he ran a few quick tests, mostly making sure she had no long term neurological effects from her near asphyxiation. He didn't seem overly concerned about the possibility after he found out she never completely lost consciousness. The next thing she knew, she was sitting in the floor manager's office with the owner of the club and a good looking black man.

"Chrissie, this is Mr. Jack Napier. I believe you're familiar with him in at least one way," said the owner. Chrissie's mouth formed an 'O' shape as she connected him with the 'Jack' that had been so deeply inside her. She felt her face flush as she recalled the two best orgasms of her life that had come from it. Jack, meanwhile, looked embarrassed.

"Hey, look. I'm really sorry. Dustin told me you girls had all these high tech safety measures and whatnot, so I never thought I might hurt you without knowing. I'm usually very considerate of my partners," Jack told her.

"Who?" Chrissie responded.

"Oh, uh, the white guy that brought me today...?" He looked questioningly at the owner.

"Oh! You mean Throat Fucker!" Chrissie blurted. The two men immediately started laughing and she joined in after a second. After the three of them settled down, the owner turned to Jack.

"Mr. Napier, Club 3 Lamb and myself appreciate your assistance in helping to quickly resolve this matter. As a thank you, we'll be giving you a short promotional membership, with some restrictions. The girl at the membership desk has your info and will be able to give you all the details. Now if you'll excuse us, I have some private business to discuss with my employee."

Jack nodded his thanks, waved at Chrissie, and left the room. One she was alone with the owner, she began to get very nervous. She knew the owner on sight, but had never met him before, not even during her final interview before starting here. She hadn't worn anything other than heels since she started work at Club 3 Lambs, none of the girls did for the entire course of employment, but she felt the lack of clothes acutely for the first time in a very long time. It was turning into a day of firsts for her, and it wasn't over yet.

"Am I in trouble?" she asked nervously.

"Oh good heavens, no! You certainly didn't do anything wrong. I know you girls don't get to see the terms of membership, but *ahem* Throat Fucker violated several of them. And this was BEFORE we found the video recording device. He has been banned from the club for life and a steep penalty has been levied against the assets of his that we hold as collateral. Payable to YOU, by the way."

"I'm not sure what all that means," she replied hesitantly.

"Well to give you the bullet points, we charged him a fine for misconduct that technically he's already paid for in stuff of his that we hold on to. We hold on to some stuff of ALL of our members for this kind of situation. The fine is equal to the total value of your completed contact. And as of this afternoon, it will be fully paid into a series of bank accounts and investment funds in your name."

Chrissie's mouth dropped open as he continued, "This means that essentially, you can quit today and still receive exactly what you would have for completing the contract."

"What if I go ahead and finish the contract?" she asked.

"In that case, you would receive about double what you originally signed up for, as well as a relatively small bonus for completing the contract from me personally, as a way of saying thank you." Chrissie's mind raced in circles as she thought about what all of this might mean for her. "You seem a little overwhelmed. You're excused from all duties except champagne making tonight to mull this over. Have a seat somewhere in the club."

Recognizing a dismissal when she heard it, Chrissie walked out onto the main club floor. She sat at an out of the way table and thought. All that money would be nice, especially when she could quit now and prevent a lot of the worst effects of completing the full contract. For some reason, this idea didn't seem to have the appeal it would have had this morning. She couldn't get the image out of her head of her laying in a ditch somewhere like a used up sex doll. She realized the mental picture was actually turning her on.

As she was contemplating this Tiffany walked by her table. Tiffany was unique. She had been one of the first girls hired when the club opened twenty years ago. She had finished her run, then begun spending extravagantly. She'd wasted most of the money she'd earned on useless, valueless luxuries in under a year. She was actually the reason the enders were now required to take money management courses. She had returned to the club destitute and they had agreed to rehire her even though she met almost none of the physical requirements anymore.

Now that she was almost done with her second contract at forty years old, you could see the ravages doing this for 20 years could take on a woman. She had specially commissioned equipment for most of her being "put away" each night. The glass vacuum bells for her were big enough to be fastened onto a grown man's thumb to the second knuckle, and the ceiling panel had to be removed above her spot to allow the winch for her tits to lift high enough. She still used the same six inch wide butt plug as the other girls, but it was put into her ass instead of her pussy.

Now Tiffany had nipples that were two inches long. These hung on the bottom of tits that were even with her vagina when she was standing upright. Given how loose her pussy was now, Chrissie thought she might even be able to fit them both in there if she hunched over a little. When she was on champagne duty, she was loaded with two magnums at the same time; one in her pussy and one in her ass. As such an extreme novelty, she was well sought after, so she usually finished selling all four bottles in record time each night, like she had tonight.

As Tiffany trudged by, she stopped and bent over to pick up a piece of trash that someone had dropped carelessly. No one could say Tiffany wasn't dedicated to her job still, for she worked hard. Chrissie realized that she could actually see inside both Tiffany's ass and pussy, which both gaped open. Her tits were puddled on the carpet in front of her. As she stood back up, her breasts began a pendulum-like motion. Each step Tiffany took, one of her breasts bumped one of her wide hips and swung forward, only to flop back a moment later.

Chrissie realized that wetness was running down her leg as she pictured herself being completely used up like that. She impulsively got up and knocked on the floor manager's door. Only the normal manager was there, the owner apparently leaving everything in her capable hands now that discipline of a member was no longer needed. The manager congratulated her on coming through the ordeal fine and was happy to hear she wouldn't be leaving them. Chrissie was sent off to champagne making.

Champagne making was the most popular "show" the club had. Many of the shows were more traditional entertainment, all performed nude, but this was something special. More time must have passed than she was aware of, because it was the last performance of the night, and they were already setting up for it. She first went into a closed room off the main floor for her nightly enema.

She stepped up to one of the girls with a hose and nozzle and bent over in front of her. The nozzle was inserted into her ass and then inflated to hold it firmly in place. The hose was plugged into it and the valve was opened. Normally it took Chrissie a few repeats to get completely cleaned out, but today on the first try the full gallon of water sluiced into her. The girl filling her made a noise of surprise, then shut the valve and detached the hose. Chrissie went next door to the waiting area as another girl stepped up for her turn.

She paced the waiting room as she felt her guts gurgling and sloshing. She was actually beginning to really enjoy the feeling, probably due in part to the incredibly deep penetration she'd been through already. She felt more moisture running down her leg as the full sloshing feeling continued, and finally couldn't resist anymore. She squatted down in the corner of the room and began fingering herself with her index and middle finger and teasing her clit. Several of the girls, wearing strained expressions, gave her curious looks, but she was oblivious.

As the squatting position increased the pressure in her rectum, she slipped four fingers into her pussy while continuing to work her clit with her thumb. As she began nearing orgasm, she pushed her thumb in next to the other four fingers. She twisted her hand back and forth until it slid in up to the wrist. As soon as it was all the way in, the image of Tiffany's gaping holes and fantastically sagging tits flashed through her mind, and she came.

She moaned and whimpered quietly as she felt her pussy clenching around her hand and the pressure in her intestines spiked. The added discomfort only heightened the intensity of her orgasm. As the orgasmic high eased, she slowly and carefully slid her hand back out of her vagina. She slowly stood, somewhat embarrassed, as she was called back into the enema room for her emptying and second quick flushing out. She'd never found the enema process arousing before, and never fisted herself or even let one of the other girls do it.