Club 3 Lambs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't able to consider the implications of what kept flashing through her head or the strange things arousing her now as it was time to start the show. Each show they called for volunteers for the position of 'filter', but usually had to assign girls for all the slots, as volunteers were rare. Chrissie unexpectedly found herself volunteering. As a result, she got to pick her choice of 'decanter'. As she glanced at the girls who had been lucky enough to get 'decanter' by random lot, she noticed an exhausted looking ender. It was Vanessa. Vanessa NEVER managed to sell all four bottles of champagne in a night. She was also one of the few enders that would regularly swap all four bottles for four continuous hours of bathroom duty, and it looked like she'd done it again tonight.

Chrissie looked at her slumped shoulders, which made her her already sagging tits look even more worn out and her blank, dead-eyed expression that could only come from being used as a cum dumpster and urinal constantly for several hours. She surprisingly felt a surge of lust and could feel a little wetness sliding down her leg once again. She picked Vanessa.

They all went back out to the main club floor and onto the stage. The decanters stood at the front while the filters stood behind them next to an unusually shaped chair. In front of each decanter was a mostly full, clear-sided bucket from the bathroom with the piss and cum runoff from the past eight hours. The buckets under each girl's head was dumped into the bucket under her ass and then carried out here. Most still had room at the top, including the one in front of Vanessa. Each decanter stepped forward and squatted over her bucket. As all the house lights focused on each one in turn she would piss in the bucket to top it off. Then a lid with a valve on top of it was screwed on.

Chrissie and the other filters then stepped forward to help their respective decanters into the chairs. They were padded leather contraptions with a u-shaped seat that left the decanters asshole and pussy exposed. There was a padded rest for their front that extended up at a forty five degree angle, although an opening in it allowed each decanters tits to hang through. Once seated properly, each girl would be in a position very reminiscent of squatting over a toilet. The chairs could rotate and be raised and lowered to allow optimum positioning and give the audience the best possible view. Each chair also had several straps and a locking hinge on the support to allow the decanters to be strapped in and flipped ass up.

Once Vanessa was upside down and her ass was facing the crowd, Chrissie lugged the heavy bucket over to a nearby stand and heaved it into place. The stand clamped onto the bucket securely and allowed it to be flipped so the lid and valve pointed down. Chrissie then picked up a nearby inflatable enema nozzle and inserted it into Vanessa's ass. Lastly, she ran a hose from the bucket's lid, to the nozzle inside Vanessa. After making sure the nozzle was inflated enough to hold securely, she opened both valves. She stood back to let the crowd watch as over a gallon of piss and cum that had already come out of one girl's ass flowed back into Vanessa's.

Chrissie got more and more horny watching Vanessa's dead-eyed expression take on a note of discomfort as she was filled to the brim. Once the bucket was completely empty, and Vanessa was completely full, she undid the hose from the enema nozzle and slowly deflated it, giving Vanessa time to keep her anus clenched tightly shut so nothing spilled out. Vanessa's face took on a pained expression as the nozzle was pulled out and she was flipped back upright. Chrissie then used the foot pedal to lift the chair high enough that when she was sitting on her knees, her face would be even with Vanessa's ass.

Chrissie spun Vanessa around so her magnificently sagging tits were facing the crowd, then knelt down behind her and gently pressed her open mouth around Vanessa's straining asshole. She pushed forward, making sure she had a tight seal around Vanessa's anus, then reached up and fastened a strap around the back of her own head to hold herself tightly in place. She lifted up her arms, letting her fingers gently brush the side of Vanessa's tits along the way, and Vanessa fastened straps attached to the chair's sides around her wrists. Chrissie could hear Vanessa's breath hissing between her teeth while she fumbled with the wrist straps and strained to hold her anus closed against the incredible pressure inside.

Vanessa continued to hold on as they waited for the cameramen to get each filter's throat in focus. The image of the filters' throats working as they swallowed would be broadcast across various screens throughout the club. While waiting, Chrissie realized that the older woman's ass her face was pressed into was ample enough to cause a little trouble breathing through her nose. She felt a little thrill as she wondered what it would be like if Vanessa was actually sitting on her face and she was at risk of drowning in piss and cum that had been through two different asses.

Finally the signal came and Vanessa relaxed with a groan, flooding Chrissie's mouth with the foul mixture. Chrissie's cheeks began to bulge as her mouth was filled completely while she gulped over and over. She realized Vanessa must be actively pushing as the pressure on her cheeks became uncomfortable. Fortunately she was too tightly wedged against Vanessa's asshole to allow even a drop of this precious and disgusting fluid to escape. She tried a different tactic of just relaxing her throat as if she was being throat fucked and it worked. Vanessa's straining bowels forced the mixture straight down into her stomach.

At regular intervals, the decanters were supposed to clamp shut again to let the filter rest and catch their breath for a moment but Vanessa was past the point of caring and she continued to push. She didn't know how Chrissie was coping with all that fluid and didn't care. Meanwhile, Chrissie was getting more and more turned on by Vanessa's total disregard for her. As the pressure eased off, Chrissie actually began sucking on Vanessa's asshole to keep the fluid After an interminable amount of time Vanessa had finally emptied her bowels completely of the degrading mixture. They were actually the first to finish. As a thank you Vanessa would never have expected, Chrissie began licking her asshole and darting her tongue in and out of the puckered opening. Vanessa actually began to feel bad about what she'd forced Chrissie through, but not enough to tell her to stop. Chrissie continued to worship the anus that had gifted her with the gloriously full belly of cum and piss until she felt Vanessa's ass begin trembling in orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided, Vanessa felt Chrissie's tongue once again teasing her asshole. It seemed like Chrissie was actually enjoying rimming her. Vanessa, felt her bladder twinge as her second orgasm approached. She thought about warning Chrissie that she might have not be able to hold it if she came again, but couldn't bear the thought of her stopping. She guiltily held her silence.

Chrissie was fast approaching an orgasm of her own. The wonderful sensation of Vanessa's asshole gently winking opened and closed was blissful. She was delighted that she could so please the ass that had blessed her with its contents. As Vanessa's ass began shaking while she came a second time, something wonderful happened. This beautiful goddess, with her sagging tits and gaping pussy, blessed Chrissie with the gift of her piss. She could feel the warm wetness spray across her chest and tits and drip down her front. As soon as the first rivulet reached her pussy, Chrissie came.

Shortly afterwards, the signal came to switch. Chrissie reluctantly pulled her face away from Vanessa's ass and carefully stood up. She could feel her now slightly distended belly sloshing inside, and she already needed to pee a little. Vanessa helped her into the chair and strapped her in, once again securing her wrists. Then she attached two of the vacuum bells to Chrissie's nipples and suctioned them on with a handheld pump. Each bell had a ring attached to it that Vanessa used to hang one end of a clear trough on. To hang the other end, Vanessa inserted an anal hook into Chrissie's ass. Feeling guilty about using her so mercilessly, Vanessa gave Chrissie a brief rimming before inserting the hook. Vanessa then left the stage with the other decanters and went to take a break, trying to banish her selfishness and guilt from her mind.

All the filters were now the stars of the show. The glass vacuum bells and anal hooks held the trough in the perfect position to catch all their urine. It was quite heavy on its own, and had a mark on the side that marked one gallon. Only once each filter had reached that mark could she be done. This was the all natural part of the champagne's filtration. This would be mixed with the grape must and used to help ferment the champagne, after being filtered through one of the girls' Chrissie immediately eased her discomfort by relieving herself into her trough. As her piss sprayed into it, she could feel the weight of the trough increase slightly due to the added liquid. It would be an hour or two before she had produced the gallon needed to complete her part, but she strangely looked forward to it.

As time ticked by and her trough grew heavier and heavier, she began to crave something more. She needed to feel more used. She signaled Vanessa that she needed more to drink to finish filling her trough. It happened occasionally so there was a procedure in place for it. A step ladder was brought on stage and volunteers from the audience were called for. As each man came on stage, Vanessa would suck on his cock to get it hard, if it were not already, then he would fuck her ass. After he came, he would follow up by pissing inside her as well. Once she was full, Vanessa would climb the step ladder and press her ass against Chrissie's upturned face and release the fresh mixture into Chrissie's waiting mouth.

Vanessa was at first resentful at being forced to endure additional use, but Chrissie's thorough rimming after each unloading was enough to improve her mood. Chrissie was delighted to find that the slightly different positioning meant that the glorious ass that had so rewarded her now completely cut off her air supply. She would eagerly worship it with her tongue after each new blessed colon-full of piss and cum until she felt lightheaded. Time passed much more quickly for both of them until at last Chrissie's trough was full.

Shortly after the trough was carried off for processing the club began closing for the night. Since it was never really completely empty, this just meant the girls cleaned everything and then were "put away" for the night. Chrissie normally hadn't ever looked forward to this, but was for some reason very excited to be "put away" tonight. She quickly got everything put away, wiped off, and spotless in her section then headed to the sleeping room lined with one way glass to wait for the evening shower.

She normally kept to herself while waiting for the shower, but saw Tiffany standing in one corner, and casually wandered over to her. Once again Chrissie marveled at how low her tits sagged and how huge her nipples were. Tiffany smiled when she saw her.

"I heard what happened earlier. I'm glad to see you were well enough to help with the champagne making show."

"It wasn't that bad," Chrissie replied. She noticed a sparkle in Tiffany's eye that she hadn't seen in any of the other enders. As the showers came on overhead, she impulsively reached out and began lathering Tiffany's breasts. Rather than protest, Tiffany closed her eyes, reached one arm behind herself, hunched slightly, then moaned softly. Chrissie knelt down in front of her to wash her legs. She was admiring the fuller belly and thicker thighs of a woman in her early forties when she realized why Tiffany had put an arm behind herself earlier. She was fisting her own ass as Chrissie rubbed soap suds on her.

Chrissie was overcome with lust and immediately began pushing her fingers into her pussy. She was nowhere near loose enough to jam the whole hand in first thing, but desperately wished she was. She slowly worked at it until her left hand was once more wrist deep inside herself as she continued soaping Tiffany's front. They attracted a few curious looks, but were mostly politely ignored. Sexual interaction between girls was quite common and even encouraged. They weren't even the only ones engaging in a little play right now.

Tiffany finished first and her eyes fluttered open as Chrissie grabbed the hand she had just pulled out of her ass and began licking and sucking on it. After thoroughly cleaning Tiffany's hand with her mouth Chrissie looked up into the surprised eyes of the older woman.

"Please bless this used cum dumpster with your glorious piss, Goddess!" she heard herself quietly beg. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, not worrying about what she was doing or why any longer. Tiffany looked down at this girl young enough to be her daughter kneeling in front of her for a moment. Then she stepped slightly forward to straddle Chrissie's face. Her tits rested against the sides of Chrissie's head. Tiffany tilted her head back and closed her eyes, then began pissing. She savored using this young girl's mouth as a toilet while Chrissie reveled in being used so degradingly. As Tiffany's stream of piss went on and on, Chrissie finally got her orgasm. She felt her own urine running around wrist as she lost, or gave up, control of her own bladder.

Once they had both finished relieving themselves, Chrissie eased her hand out of herself and finished actually cleaning herself while Tiffany did the same. They moved back to their normal positions as the hooks from the ceiling were lowered and the men came in to supervise putting them away. As the enders were each suspended, Chrissie gazed hungrily at their bodies. She wanted to service them. She wanted to be them.

When the men got to her, she slowly raised up on her tiptoes as they winched her tits up by the nipples. Just before they began winding rope around the base of her tits, she dropped to flat footed, relishing the increased force placed on her nipples and tits. She was hoping this would accelerate the process of making her huge tits sag monstrously. As her feet left the floor and her full weight was pulling at her breasts, she could feel her juices once more running down her legs. Good, that would help with what was next.

The men bound her arms and legs, pushed the 8 inch cock shaped gag into her mouth and down her throat, then brought over her platform. As they began winching it up, she clenched hard. They reached the height that was just barely taking the weight off her tits and stopped. As soon as they did, she relaxed as much as possible. With her pussy already slicked up, her so turned on, and having recently pulled her whole hand out of herself, she slid about halfway down immediately.

She was blindfolded and ear muffs were put on her dropping her into complete silence and blackness once again. She tried falling asleep for a few minutes but her thoughts were racing. Her bladder was full again, so she relaxed and began pissing slowly on herself. The added moisture slid her down a bit more. Excited by this she began rocking back and forth slightly, trying to work her way down as far as possible. As she worked the enormous butt plug farther and farther in, she began wondering if Tiffany had really needed to come back, or just wanted to. She wondered if she could sign up for a second contract as well.

Just then she felt her strained pussy finally stretch far enough to slide around the thickest part of the plug. The plug wasn't attached to the platform. The weight of the girl sitting on top of it was enough to hold it still. As her vaginal walls slipped around its widest part, it was sucked up off the platform and into her, the flared base resting against her pussy lips. She screamed around the gag as her full weight hanging from her tits and the enormously thick plug filling her triggered her third most intense orgasm of her life, just behind having her bowels fucked by a fourteen inch cock.

She slowly came down and realized she was swinging slightly. Her tits didn't sag enough to let her sit on the platform yet. She sighed contentedly through her nose. She was close to the gaping pussy she so desired and, if she pulled this same trick every night, she should have the beautiful sagging tits to match soon. As she began to drift off to sleep, the thought crossed her mind that they might let her resign for 10 more years if she offered to do it for free.