Club 35 - Third Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Do you want to quit?" Mark asked.

"No." Jennifer replied as she wobbled and leaned into Mark.

"We are going back to the large room. Put your hands behind your head." Mark instructed.

Christine locked Jennifer's cuffs to her collar.

"Keep your elbows straight out. They want to see your tits thrust forward." Christine ordered as she took Jennifer's left arm and Mark her right and they led her out the door back toward the big room.

Jennifer was led by her two escorts back toward the large room at the front of Club 35. Arriving there, Jennifer saw most of the people who had been involved with Jennifer in the earlier scenes seated along the inside of the room. Some of the group had not bothered to get dressed after their involvement. There were two pieces of equipment in the room, a large metal frame with various straps and hooks attached at various points on the frame. What looked like a padded table, although wider, was off to the side of the room.

Andrew came up to Jennifer and took hold of her nipples and pulled her toward him. He looked into her eyes and pulled her forward; Andrew walking backwards. They stopped in front of the metal frame. Two men, who Jennifer did not recognize, came up to the frame and stood behind Jennifer. Christine reached behind her and unlocked Jennifer's hands from the collar around her neck. The two men each took one of Jennifer's hands and lifted them towards the corners of the frame. Her wrist cuffs were attached to hooks hanging from each corner.

"Spread your legs," one of the men said and to emphasize his order, slapped Jennifer on her ass. Jennifer spread her legs and each man took hold of an ankle and attached Jennifer's ankle cuffs to the corners of the frame. Jennifer was now spreadeagled in a standing position. Andrew stood in front of her and gently traced his fingers over her tits and up into her mouth.

"Open."

Jennifer opened her mouth as Andrew put his forefinger quickly into Jennifer's pussy and then into her mouth. She sucked his finger without being told. He withdrew his finger, smiled at her, then stepped away. The two unknown men then came in front of Jennifer's naked, spreadeagled body.

Each of the men took hold of one of Jennifer's nipples and pulled it. Her tits were now pointed straight at the men. Simultaneously, each attached a nipple clamp to each nipple. When the clamps were attached, the men let go of her tits and walked away. Two women now came toward her. One was Doris and the other Jennifer recognized from her first time at the Club.

The women, without saying a word, bent down and Jennifer could feel them pulling on her pussy lips. She knew what was coming next. Jennifer felt the bite of the clamps as one was placed one each of her pussy lips. Doris pulled on her clamp and the other woman did the same. Jennifer threw her head from side to side from the pain but it subsided quickly when the women let go of the clamps.

"You think that's it?" Doris asked and she started to laugh.

Doris walked out of Jennifer's sight but was back in a moment with several weights.

"Christine, would you help?" Doris asked.

"Of course I would," and she laughed when she saw the weights in Doris's hand.

Doris handed some of the weights to Christine who asked where they should start. Doris said the top and each of the women attached a one pound weight to Jennifer's nipple clamp. Then, they attached a second weight but held both weights in their hand so there was no pressure on Jennifer's tits.

"Ready?" Doris asked Christine.

"Ready."

Doris counted to three and on three they let the weights fall from their hands. Jennifer grunted when the weights fell. Christine reached behind Jennifer and patted her ass hard, several times.

Doris pulled on Jennifer's pussy clamps. She bent down and attached a two pound weight to each clamp, pulling Jennifer's pussy lips down.

"That looks better," Doris said.

Those that had been watching had now come closer. Jennifer saw them looking at her tits and pussy being pulled by the weights and the feeling of humiliation washed over her. But her humiliation was heightened when a man that Jennifer had seen before when she was first at the club began to tease her clit with his finger. Despite the discomfort caused by the clamps, Jennifer was responding to the teasing. But the teasing was forgotten when the man quickly attached a clothespin to Jennifer's clit.

Jennifer was twisting from the pressure and pain of the clips. One woman commented loud enough for Jennifer to hear, "look at her twist." The clothespin was removed by Andrew and he rubbed Jennifer's clit to get the blood circulating. He pulled on her nipple clamps and Jennifer threw he head back and groaned. Andrew did not pull on the clamps on her pussy. But a woman who had fucked Jennifer in her ass with her strap on, added two one pound weights to her pussy lips. Jennifer bent her knees to try to relieve the pressure but all that did was spread her pussy apart. The onlookers murmured to each other as they looked at Jennifer's splayed pussy.

Christine and Doris approached. Christine tugged on the weights on Jennifer's nipple clamps, lifting the weights then dropping them.

"I think her lips may be permanently stretched," Doris said.

"Let's see." Christine replied as she removed the clamps from Jennifer's pussy. Christine rubbed the feeling back into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer was gasping as the blood rushed back into her pussy. "No, they'll return to normal." Christine laughed.

Andrew told Jennifer to open her mouth. When she did, he placed a ball gag in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. He then put in Jennifer's hand a balled up handkerchief.

"Since you're gagged, you won't be able to say that you quit. To do that now, just drop the handkerchief from your hand. Understand?" Andrew asked.

Jennifer nodded yes.

Short tail whips and riding crops were brought out by two of the participants and placed on the table. Andrew picked up a whip and whipped Jennifer's tits, moving from one to the other. He stopped after twelve strokes and rubbed Jennifer's sore tits. Another man took a whip and went behind Jennifer to whip her on the ass, while A woman had picked up a crop from the table and flicked it onto Jennifer's pussy as the man whipping her ass increased the force of his strokes.

The two finished but were replaced by two more but this time the women went behind and used the crop on Jennifer's ass and the man used the whip, first on Jennifer's tit and then six uppercuts into Jennifer's pussy. Three more pairs had come forward to whip Jennifer. She was sagging in her bonds but she did not drop the handkerchief.

Mark came forward and looked at the woman who was his boss and someone he truly respected spread in front of him, her body covered in red blotches.

"Do you want to quit?" Mark asked as he undid her ball gag.

Jennifer shook her head and said,"no."

Mark looked at Christine and Andrew, who both came forward. Mark told them that Jennifer needed a short break before the last scene played out. They nodded in agreement and removed Jennifer from the metal frame. Her cuffs were removed from her feet but not her hands but they were not locked together as Christine and Mark took her to the locker room.

Mark told Jennifer to sit on the toilet. She found sitting to be painful but she was able to pee. She was embarrassed as she knew her two employees could hear her stream hit the water in the commode.

When she returned, Christine had her sit on two folded towels.

"How are you doing?" Christine asked.

" I am very, very sore. Do you know what's next?"

"Yes. The men. Stand up and put your hands on the bench and spread your legs. We are going to reapply the lube to your asshole and pussy. Hopefully, it will help." Christine said.

"Boss, just quit!" Mark said.

"No. No. I want to see this through."

She stood up and bent over, resting her hands on the locker room bench. Christine applied lube to Jennifer's pussy. Looking back toward Mark she said that it was alright, that he was helping her by putting the lube in her ass. She did not say how much she felt humiliated by having her PA doing this to her, but if her asshole was going to be a target, Mark was helping her through this self imposed ordeal. She felt Marks fingers in her ass.

Mark finished lubing Jennifer's asshole. She straightened up and Christine asked her if she wanted to take a few more minutes.

"No, I'm ready." Jennifer said. Without being held by Christine and Mark, Jennifer walked out of the locker room.

Christine pointed toward the room that Jennifer had once called the orgy room. When she arrived, Christine left and Mark remained to observe.

Jennifer walked to the middle of the room. Three naked men were standing in the middle of the room and nine men, including Andrew, were naked and standing nearby. Without being told, Jennifer sank to her knees and began to suck the cock of the man standing in the middle, and reached for the cocks of the other two with each hand. They were hard very quickly. The man she was sucking, laid down and Jennifer mounted his cock. When he was all the way in, she leaned forward, spreading her ass cheeks and inviting one of the men to enter her asshole. The man at her ass had an average sized cock and had no trouble getting balls deep in Jennifer's asshole. Once he was in, the third man feed his cock into Jennifer's mouth.

The cock in her ass was getting close to cumming as the three using Jennifer's body were increasing the pace of their thrusts. The man behind Jennifer grabbed her hips and thrust as deep as he could into her asshole as his balls emptied. Once he withdrew, another man was behind her and plunged his cock into Jennifer's asshole. When the cock in her mouth came, she swallowed all the cum and ground her hips into the cock that was inside her pussy.

Once a man had cum, he was replaced by another. For just the briefest moment, Jennifer thought that whoever goes last was really going to be getting sloppy seconds, or thirds or fourths and when she had taken the last load of cum in her ass, the man slapped her ass and said "thanks."

When the men had finished, Jennifer just remained on the mats, her ass up in the air and cum dripping out of her pussy and asshole. The men just stood around her and watched. Christine had been called back to the room by Mark and Andrew whispered something to her. Christine knelt down next to Jennifer and said to her that she needed to be cleaned up. Christine took three fingers and pushed them inside Jennifer's pussy and scooped out some of the cum that was inside and brought her fingers to Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer knew what was expected. She opened her mouth and licked Christine's fingers clean.

Christine removed two more loads of cum from Jennifer's pussy and into her mouth before she sunk her fingers into Jennifer's asshole and began to gather up the cum in her ass. Jennifer licked the offering into her mouth and swallowed. Jennifer did not hesitate to swallow when Christine pulled a second scoop of cum out of Jennifer's asshole.

Christine looked at Mark who was talking with Andrew. Mark nodded and came to Jennifer's side as the men who had used her three holes left the room.

"Jennifer, do you want to quit?" Mark asked. "You should know that there will be more if you do not quit."

"Can I go to the bathroom, please." Jennifer asked.

"Yes." Mark said.

"Then, I don't quit."

Mark and Christine took Jennifer back to the locker room and she sat on the toilet as the remnant of cum leaked out of her. Christine washed her pussy and asshole and brushed Jennifer's hair.

"Do you want to sit for a few minutes?" Mark asked.

Taking a sip of water, Jennifer looked at Mark and said, "No. I'm ready. Let's go."

Jennifer was led out to the large main room. The stocks were gone but another device had taken its place. Jennifer looked at the device and a large rolling table table near the device that was covered by a sheet. If she didn't know better, Jennifer thought that device resembled a guillotine, but, thankfully, she didn't see a blade. The device had two sides, but not as tall as a guillotine and no locking piece for the head. Instead, three metal poles ran from one side support to the other. There was a rope at the front of each base of each side and there were small hooks on the flat, bottom part of the device.

Andrew and another man approached. Andrew said the man's name was William and that he designed the device. Andrew said to do as William instructed.

"Bring her forward." William instructed Christine and Mark.

As Christine and Mark led Jennifer toward the device, William removed the top two metal bars. Christine and Mark had Jennifer standing in front of the bar which touched Jennifer just below her waist. With a nod from William, the two nudged Jennifer in the back and she was forced to bend over the bar.

William quickly reinserted the two metal poles and instructed Christine and Mark to take hold of Jennifer's arms and pull them back and secure each wrist cuff that Jennifer wore to the top bar with a piece of rope. Next, William instructed the pair to tie Jennifer's ankles to the supports where the ropes were. Each took hold of one of Jennifer's ankles and fastened it to the support. When they had finished tying Jennifer's ankles to the pole, the effect was stunning. Jennifer's legs were spread but not spread as open as they could be. Her arms were pulled tightly behind her back and up toward the top pole. William thanked Christine and Mark and dismissed them abruptly.

"I think some adjusting is necessary." William said to Jennifer.

William came in front of her and placed a nipple clamp on each of Jennifer's tits. He then took butchers twine and threaded the twine through the end of each clamp. He looped the twine through a hook on the base and pulled the twine taut. Jennifer's tits were now pulled toward the base. William admired his work and played with Jennifer's tits. He finished with Jennifer's tits and moved behind Jennifer.

"This won't do." William remarked.

He bent down and untied Jennifer's ankles and pushed each one until they reached the side supports. He then retired her ankles to the supports. The effect of William's adjustment spread Jennifer's legs and her pussy and asshole were clearly visible and available.

William went to the table and returned with a bottle of lube. Jennifer felt his fingers in her ass as he applied a large amount of the lube. He slapped Jennifer on her red, splotchy ass.

"I think you're ready, now."

William went to the covered table, which turned out to be a cart which he wheeled behind Jennifer. The onlookers were commentating loudly when William uncovered the cart. On the cart was a machine that had a long metal pole attached to a rotary wheel. At the other end of pole, a twelve inch long dildo had been attached. William detached the pole and stuck the dildo end into Jennifer's asshole. He then reattached the pole to the machine.

William flipped on the machine and the dildo began to move in and out of Jennifer's asshole. William stood to the side and watched four inches of the dildo disappear into Jennifer. He squirted more lube on the dildo and moved another dial on the machine. Now seven inches of dildo was moving in to Jennifer's asshole and withdrawing almost all the way out. Jennifer was beginning to feel the effects of the unyielding invasion of her ass.

"Now, let's see what this machine can do, shall we?" William said as he again spanked Jennifer's ass.

He moved a switch and the speed and depth of the dildo was increased. All twelve inches were disappearing into Jennifer's asshole and withdrawing only three inches and the speed had also increased. William put more lube on the dildo and invited people up to look or to spank, paddle or whip Jennifer's tender ass.

As the machine kept up its fucking of Jennifer's ass, people came forward to have another go at Jennifer's ass. Doris was first and she spanked as she watched the foot long dildo plunge all the way into the bound woman.

"You are going to be sooo open!" Doris laughed as she patted Jennifer on the ass to signify she was done. Using a paddle, a women gave Jennifer six swats and then moved away. As Jennifer continued to be pounded by the dildo and her ass being swatted by more people, it was Andrew who saw the best way to end Jennifer's ordeal.

Picking up a vibrator, he reached under the pole pushing the dildo in and out of her ass and placed the vibrator on Jennifer's clit. Jennifer just moaned. When he legs started to twitch,, Andrew knew she was close to cumming. He kept the vibrator on her clit until Jennifer yelled that she was cumming, but Andrew kept the vibrator in place until Jennifer started to shake her head from side to side.

Andrew nodded at William and he turned off the machine. Leaving the dildo in her ass, Andrew and William pulled the cart backwards pulling the dildo out of Jennifer's ass. William unclipped her nipples as Mark and Christine untied the ropes from her ankles and released her hands from the top bar of the apparatus. Mark removed the two metal bars and helped Jennifer stand. Christine rubbed Jennifer's legs and Mark her shoulders.

Jennifer found it difficult to stand. She looked at Mark and said very softly, "I am done."

Mark nodded and removed her wrist cuffs and Christine led her to the locker room as Mark stayed behind to help put things away.

In the locker room, Jennifer looked at her ass in the mirror. It was raw. Her pussy was sore and her asshole gaped open. Christine came up behind her and put ointment on Jennifer's very red ass.

"That's going to take a few days to heal and your asshole will need about that long to close up. You really had an ordeal but now you understand what someone auctioned would have to go through." Christine said. "How are your nipples?"

"Sore. Like the rest of me. I think I wouldn't have made it without you and Mark. Thanks."

"Well, anytime you want to thank me, I would not be opposed to having you eat me out!" Christine laughed.

"I promise you I will."

"And what about Mark?" Christine asked.

"A blow job is out of the question but I'll think of something. I am going to need some time off from work to heal." Jennifer said. "I am going to need a break from the Club as well."

"Well, when you ready, you know where I am!"

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers
12