Club 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

Jennifer could not see if the men were getting off in Mark's mouth, but she could see that his ass was red, and getting redder, from the paddling and flogging. Her uncertainty whether the men were getting off in Mark's mouth was soon resolved. One man moved from the front of the stocks and he was very erect. Jennifer watched as the men picked up a tube of gel and applied a thick coat of the stuff to his cock. Jennifer watched, almost spellbound, as the man entered Mark's ass. Jennifer could see that there were four men in front of Mark, one in his mouth and three rubbing their cocks awaiting their turn at Mark's mouth.

The man inside Mark's ass was picking up speed as his orgasm approached. Pulling on Mark's hips, Jennifer could tell he had just cum in Mark's ass. The man in his mouth then moved to his ass. This continued until all five men had finished. The last man pulled out of Mark's ass and returned to his mouth where he deposited his cum.

Jennifer could see that Mark's asshole was stretched wide open. The Dungeon Guard was undoing the stocks and Mark stood up a bit shakily. He saw Jennifer, his boss. He smiled at her and she returned the gesture. She waited to see if he would come to talk but he didn't, leaving the semi-public room naked.

Jennifer took a quick walk around the private rooms but the doors were closed except to what Jennifer had called the "Orgy Room." She peeked in and saw two couples having sex but a third grouping had two men and one female. She was sucking one and being fucked from behind. Jennifer watched for a few minutes and returned to the public area.

A few people were standing around the outside of the area but Jennifer saw plenty of space inside on the benches and she went to sit down. Inside the area was a middle-aged woman, with large breasts, graying hair, and absolutely no hair on her pussy. She was kneeling on the floor in the center of the public area. The woman's hands were not bound, but they were clasped behind her head. But once Jennifer moved her eyes away from the kneeling woman, she was surprised by what she saw.

Standing behind the woman was a dark haired, medium build young woman clad in black leather pants and a black vest that was held together by one button at the bottom. But Jennifer was staring at the face of the standing woman. It was a face Jennifer knew. It was Christine who worked in accounting at Jennifer's company. Christine smiled at Jennifer and then displayed a riding crop that she held behind her back.

Christine was the other employee that Mark had mentioned thought Jennifer. Christine circled the nude woman kneeling in front of her. Walking back behind the woman, Christine brought the crop down on the woman's ass. A second stroke followed. Christine was now moving in front of the woman and she toyed with the woman's nipples; pulling them away from her body. Jennifer could her the woman's moans as Christine kept up the pressure. Releasing the nipples from her grip, Christine lifted the crop and began to tap the tits of the woman. Two to the tit and two to her nipple and repeated until the woman's tits were red and splotchy.

"Head down," said Christine. The woman lowered herself so that her head was now on the floor resting on her arms. Her ass was elevated and Christine ran a finger from the top of the woman's ass crack to her pussy, sinking one then two fingers into her. When her fingers were withdrawn, Christine began a slow cropping of the woman's ass. Every fifth stroke would hit the lips of her pussy.

Jennifer was mesmerized by the scene. Could she do what the woman was doing? She had no idea how many times Christine had brought the crop down on the woman's ass and pussy but Jennifer knew it was that type of treatment she craved. She did not know why. Her late husband never did anything remotely like what she was seeing. The closest thing to this was when he rubbed her ass after sex.

Christine finished and told the woman to stand. "You will stand here as you are for 30 minutes. Anyone who wants you can take you. Do you understand?" The woman nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress." As Jennifer watched two men came and took the woman by the arms and led her away. Jennifer was about to leave when a man in a white robe sat down next to her.

"What do you think?" Mark asked.

"Are you ok? I watched your uh, show back there. That was pretty intense."

"Yes, I am fine. I will be sore for a couple of days and a bit open, if you know what I mean, but all will be well. So, what do you think?"

"Mark, I don't know. This is so new. I mean, I have read quite a bit, mostly fiction and seen pictures and videos but..." Jennifer never finished because her other employee, Christine, had joined them.

"Let's go in the lounge and get a drink," she said as she sat next to Jennifer.

The three found a table after getting their drinks. It was Christine who had the courage to speak first.

"Mark told me that you might be here tonight. Are you okay with your employees being a bit kinky?"

Jennifer smiled and understood what Christine was saying. She was concerned about her job. Jennifer reassured her that since she had attended as well, their place was secure.

Christine asked, "When you were watching me dominate Olivia, that's the woman who I was whipping, were you seeing yourself as me or as her?"

This was the moment that Jennifer knew was coming. She took a deep breath and Mark took her hand and squeezed.

"When I was walking around I saw a few things that were interesting. I saw a woman being whipped by a man and a woman, and I saw myself as that woman. I saw a woman being fucked by two men and again I saw myself as that woman. I have to admit that I saw myself as Mark during his scene and, Christine, I saw myself as Olivia."

There was silence for a bit. Christine broke the silence and said, "I hope you join. I think everything you think about or fantasize about you will find here. Mark and I have talked about you a lot in the past week. We love working for you, but we would do anything to make you truly happy."

Jennifer smiled at Christine. She glanced at Mark and back to Christine whose leather top was now unbuttoned and Jennifer could see two small but perky tits.

"I think I am going to join. What do I do next?"

Mark left and returned a few minutes later with an envelope. "Just fill out the forms and get your blood test and everything should be easy." They said their good-byes and Jennifer left.

The next morning, Jennifer read through the packet. She would be required to have a blood test and to continue those tests every three months as long as she was a member. No problem, she thought. The fee was steep but given what she had seen and what images were flashing through her head, well worth the price. Jennifer had to supply a passport sized photo as well as two photos of her nude, one facing the camera and one facing away. That might be problematic.

Work occupied much of her time the following week. Jennifer had not thought about the nude photograph problem because she had just been to busy to think of the obvious solution until the end of the week. She buzzed Mark into the office.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Please close the door. Mark, when you joined Club 35 who took your pictures?"

"Oh, I had a friend do it. Uh, do you need someone to help? Christine or myself would be happy to do it. We could use your phone and you just print them and send them with your packet."

Jennifer thought for a moment. "Could you do it tomorrow after work? We could do it after everyone leaves."

"I would be happy to do it. What's a PA for?"

The both chuckled at that.

The next day dragged. But after everyone left, Mark came into the office and shut the door.

"I asked Christine to stay out in the office and keep watch, although this won't take long. Let me have your phone."

Jennifer gave Mark her phone and stood up. She kicked off her shoes as Mark lowered the blinds on her large window. Mark thought that having Jennifer standing in front of the blind would eliminate any identifying information about the company.

Jennifer agreed as she slipped off her slacks and unbuttoned her blouse. She reached Behring her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders. She dropped the garment on top of her desk and hooked her thumbs inside of her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and walked to the window and faced Mark.

Mark looked at Jennifer and told her to put her hands on her hips. She did. She noticed that her nipples were hard and that she was feeling a certain naughtiness. Mark took two pictures and told her to turn around. He had her bend slightly at the waist and took two pictures.

"Boss, you are really beautiful."

"Thank you, Mark. Do you have any comments on what you just saw?"

"You have excellent boobs, not too big but perky. Your ass is terrific but you need to trim or totally remove your pubic hair."

"I thought about a waxing. I will do that. Know anywhere good?"

"I'll set it up next week."

Jennifer copied the pictures at home. She looked at them for a while and tried to imagine who would see them. Andrew? Would he think I was attractive? She then laughed and thought that if she went through with her fantasy, there would be quite a bit more that he, or anyone else, would see. She put her photos in the envelope, sealed it and dropped in the mailbox the next morning.

The following week was rather uneventful. Mark had set up her waxing appointment and she went. She thought that it was a painful experience but the treatment after the waxing was very enjoyable. The oil massaged in where hair had been and even elevating her hips so the technician could remove the hair from her asshole was exciting. Jennifer wondered if the technician always inserted a finger into the clients ass, or rubbed their clits? She made a mental note to thank Mark.

Two days after her waxing, she received her membership information in the mail. Now the only question for her to answer was to go ahead with the scene and to do that, she would have to trust Mark to help her. That part she knew. What she didn't know was who did she want involved? Just men? Just women? Men, Jennifer thought, would be more sexually fulfilling. She wondered what it would be like to service two men at a time while in bondage; or three like she had seen in videos. Women would be different. She had only one experience with a woman in college. It wasn't bad but she never pursued other experiences. Then, what implements would she want used on her? No idea. A paddle? The riding crop like she saw Christine use? A whip? No, she quickly dismissed that.

As the thoughts in her head kept fighting for attention, she thought that she should ask the people who knew more about this than she did. She buzzed Mark and asked him to ask Christine to stay after work that she wanted to talk to them both.

After work, the two came into Jennifer's office. She pointed to chairs that faced her desk and told them to sit.

"This is going to be difficult for me but I want you to listen and offer any advice or thoughts you may think of once I finish."

"I thought I was getting fired," said Christine.

"No, nothing like that. Your work is exemplary." Jennifer took a deep breath and began. "I have a very strong desire, or fantasy, that I want to experience. But, I have questions. I want to be in some type of bondage device, stocks maybe, naked and available to be punished or sexually used. I don't know if I should limit the players to men or women or, both for that matter, and I don't know what implements I want used. I would want to do this on a night when Mark was a guard so that he could help me into the stocks or whatever I finally decide."

Christine was looking at the floor. Then at Jennifer before she spoke.

"We could go to the club on a weeknight or after work and we could try out various implements. I think you could get an idea of how each implement feels. Besides, I think it would be kinky to dominate the boss," Christine smiled.

Mark agreed. "That's a great idea. You could try out a couple of pieces of equipment and Christine could use the implements you select so if you decide to go through with this, you would know what to expect."

"Except the sex," said Jennifer.

Mark smiled and said, "we know I am not going to have sex with you but I can't speak for Christine."

"Let's leave that for now," said Christine. "So, should we go?"

They got up and took a car to Club 35. Mark used his card to enter and there was no one there, as they expected.

"No need to go to the lockers. Let's go to the equipment room." Christine said. She opened the door, turned on the light and went in.

"My favorite to use is the riding crop. It can do your tits, ass or pussy."

Jennifer was taken aback by the language Christine used but quickly decided that if she was going to be submissive she might hear worse. That was unsettling.

"Can I say something?" Jennifer asked.

"Of course," said Mark.

I don't think I mind the descriptive language Christine used, but I don't want to be called names or stuff like that."

Christine said, "No names like slut or bitch or barking like a dog, but if you were asked to tell someone that you wanted to be fucked or suck their cock or pussy, you could do that."

"Yes, I think so."

"That's one of your limits," Mark said. "No one who attends this club will violate that. If a Dungeon Guard gets you set up, they will announce that or put it on your card."

Christine was nodding. "So, let's continue. Anything beside the crop interest you?"

Jennifer looked at the implements and touched a few. She selected a flexible paddle and handed it to Christine. There were two whips that interested her, a short handle affair with many leather strands and a longer one with some type of hair. Christine told her it was made of horsehair.

"Good selection and now onto the dildos and plugs. Jennifer, have you ever had anal sex?"

Jennifer answered that she had when she was in college and a few times with her husband. She said that part of her fantasy was getting it in the ass. Jennifer couldn't believe she had just said that.

Christine took two plugs down from the shelf. The first one was almost the thickness was of a finger but the second was bigger. Jennifer thought that it looked enormous but Christine said that it was only two inches at the middle and six inches long. She also said that it wasn't even close to being the largest one as she gestured to a shelf with other plugs and dildos.

Jennifer said that she could never take anything that big. Christine said matter of factly, "Not tonight you couldn't but with practice..."

Finishing in the equipment room the three went out into the main club area. Mark asked Jennifer what other devices she wanted to try besides the stocks. Jennifer told Mark that the only other one was the bench which she had seen Mark bound during her visit.

"Good choice," Mark said. "One of my favorites. Let's go find them."

They found the stocks first in one of the smaller private rooms.

"Well, if I lived to be a hundred, I never thought I would ever say, boss, take off your clothes." Christine said.

Before Jennifer started, she wanted Christine or Mark not to call her boss. She wanted to be called by her name. Both nodded their understanding.

Jennifer slipped off her shoes and and unbuttoned her suit pants and let them fall to the floor as she stepped out of them. Her jacket was next as Mark picked up her pants and took her jacket. Holding her outer garments, Mark waited for Jennifer to unbutton her blouse and he took that item and went to fold her clothes and stack them on a small table. Jennifer thought that Mark was being the dutiful assistant. She slid her camisole over her head and with her hands trembling, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall away from her breasts. Hesitating for a few seconds she took a deep breath and slipped her hands inside her panties and pushed them down and off. She bent to pick up her panties and handed them to Mark. He placed the garments on the table.

Christine took Jennifer by the arm and guided her toward the stocks. Mark joined and they lifted the top piece and told Jennifer to bend over the bottom portion and place her head and hands in the cut outs. Jennifer did, and the two lowered the top part over her head and hands and then locked the device.

When she heard the lock click on the stocks Jennifer began to breath very fast. Then she felt Christine's hand on her back.

"Jennifer, if you want to stop just say I want to stop in those exact words and we will stop. Do you understand?"

Jennifer said that she did.

Each of them then took one of Jennifer's ankles and pulled then toward the supports of the stocks. This caused Jennifer's legs to spread apart and reveal her freshly waxed pussy and her puckered asshole. She felt a finger push something wet into her ass. Christine said that it was lubricant for the plugs. Moments later, after a second application of lubricant was pushed deeper into her asshole, Jennifer felt the small butt plug pushed into her. She didn't know if it was Christine or Mark but Jennifer didn't care. She was becoming excited.

Jennifer felt two slaps on her bottom. Then two more, one on each cheek.

"That was the paddle you chose. Now the short whip." Christine said.

The leather whip struck Jennifer just below her ass cheeks then across her ass. The strokes were then repeated. When they stopped, Jennifer felt a hand rubbing her bottom. She wasn't certain, but she thought the hand belonged to Christine. Two strokes on her ass came without warning and Jennifer knew that it was the crop that just slapped her ass. But the next stroke came in an upward motion, right on her pussy. Jennifer cried out after the impact.

Christine asked, "Do you want to stop? You know what to say."

"No. I don't want to stop."

"Then ask me to hit you on your pussy again."

There was silence but then Jennifer said, "Christine, please hit my pussy again."

Christine brought the crop up and hit Jennifer's pussy. She then felt a hand cup her mound and gently rub across her slit. It stopped. She felt the small butt plug being removed. Mark and Christine undid the top of the stocks and uncuffed Jennifer's feet. They helped her stand. Jennifer's hands rubbed her bottom.

"What did you think?" Mark asked.

"Not bad. Not bad at all."

"It is very easy to be punished in the stocks and that's what it is best for, but sucking numerous cocks would be very uncomfortable and it would be very difficult to eat pussy. But, you could be fucked for hours." Christine said.

"The spanking bench is next door," said Mark as he picked up Jennifer's clothes. Christine picked up the implements and plugs and the three walked to the room next door. Jennifer went and knelt on the leg supports of the bench and laid down. Her stomach and chest were supported by the bench and her arms could be strapped to the side, which Christine did. Mark attached her ankles to the restraints at the back.

But what Jennifer didn't realize was that the leg supports could be moved outward away from each other. Christine and Mark each took one support and pulled back, causing Jennifer's ass to spread open. Christine picked up the lube and applied it to Jennifer's asshole. She had three fingers in all the way, causing Jennifer to suck in her breath.

"The butt plug we are going to use is bigger so you have to be well lubed to take it," Christine said. Jennifer felt the tip of the plug push at her asshole seeking entry. Christine was applying pressure to the plug pushing it ever so slowly up Jennifer's ass. Jennifer felt the widest part of the plug trying to get past her sphincter and she began to feel her ass stretch. There was pain as the plug slide in and Christine stopped pushing until Jennifer's ass accommodated the plug. Christine asked Jennifer if she was alright. Breathing very fast she said she was. Christine had the plug all the way in when she gently rubbed Jennifer's ass.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers