Club 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
874 Followers

Picking up the short tail whip, Christine struck Jennifer six times, four on the ass and one on each upper thigh. Using the horsehair whip, Christine struck Jennifer's thighs twice each and two times on her ass. Jennifer was panting and her ass was beginning to change color. The paddle was next, but Christine put all six strokes on Jennifer's ass. Letting her alone for a moment, Jennifer could hear Mark and Christine whispering behind her. She heard the swish of the riding crop as it hit her pussy. Jennifer moaned as the second stroke of the crop landed on her slit. Jennifer thought that Christine was aiming for her clit with the next two strokes. But before they landed, Jennifer was raising her hips up as much as she could in her bound position, wanting the next blow to hit her. Christine brought the crop down hard on her ass and again she saw Jennifer raise up to receive the next one.

Jennifer felt one, then two fingers in her pussy. Christine was bending down to Jennifer's ear and quietly said, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, please." Christine moved away. A few moments later, Jennifer felt the tip of something pushing into her pussy. It was hard and she felt Christine's hands on her hips as she pushed her strap on into Jennifer's pussy.

"Take it all. You have my cock in your pussy and a plug in your ass and now you're going to cum." Christine plunged in and out of Jennifer. Jennifer was breathing faster when she felt fingers on her clit. Jennifer let out a low cry as her orgasm took over her body. Panting as the feeling of sexual release began to fade, Christine pulled back on her strap on and withdrew the device from Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer could now feel Mark's hands on her ass as he began to rotate the plug out of her ass. She could now see Christine in front of her with her strap on protruding from the harness around her waist.

"Seven inches long. You took it all. If we were really playing together, I would now stick it in your mouth to have you clean it off."

Without even thinking Jennifer opened her mouth. Christine stuck her plastic cock into Jennifer's waiting mouth. Jennifer sucked on the cock for a good five minutes, gagging a few times. Satisfied with her oral efforts, Christine pulled out of her mouth and began to loosen the straps. Mark had removed the butt plug and remarked how cute Jennifer's asshole looked when it was gaped open. Christine walked behind Jennifer and agreed.

Dressed and sitting back in the lounge area, Mark asked what Jennifer thought about her introduction into the world of dominance and submission.

"It was great!" I really didn't know what to expect. But, it was exciting and fulfilling. Thank you, both.

"As I understand your fantasy, you want to be bound and have a number of people use implements on you and then be used sexually by a number of people while others watch, is that correct?" Christine asked.

"Yes, that is correct."

"So, if you multiplied what happened tonight do you think you could handle it?" Mark asked.

"Oh, yes. I would limit the spanking devices to the crop and that flexible paddle. I could handle those, I believe."

Christine asked about the sex. "Men, women, or both?"

"Whoever wants to have me, I think but no more than three at one time."

"Pussy, mouth and ass." Christine said.

Jennifer nodded. "You must think I am crazy."

"No, not at all. Just someone coming to grips with her sexuality. Plus, we like working for you." They laughed at Mark's comment.

He asked when she wanted to do her fantasy. Jennifer told him soon and on a night he was a Dungeon Guard. Mark told he he was a guard two weeks from Friday. Jennifer thought for a moment and said, "that works out perfectly!"

Jennifer wanted Christine there, as well.

"Wouldn't miss it. I have a bigger strap on that I might use."

"Oooohh! Looking forward to that, Jennifer said.

Jennifer dressed and they made their way back to the office, saying goodbye in the parking lot. Jennifer spent the weekend reliving the experience. The fantasy that had started the whole idea of submitting to people that she didn't know growing much more clearer in her mind after her "practice session."

Jennifer had thought that the best way would be to have two parts to her submissive adventure. The first would be in bondage and involve only punishment. She would probably use the white card with the number three circled. Dildos and plugs could be used and she might have to suck a cock or two or eat a pussy. She already knew what implements. How long? She thought that maybe one hour would be enough.

The second would be sex. In a bondage device? No, not what she fantasized. But her hands bound behind her back might work. That portion should be in the orgy room. Men and women? Yes. That would give Christine a chance with her bigger strap on! How long to stay available for any sexual whim of the players? She thought one hour a suitable humiliation. She would instruct Mark not to cut the sexual portion short.

The two week period passed slowly. She did visit the club once just to get a better understanding of where everything was and she filled out the schedule request that would insure that her scene would be carried out in the right room.

The day before she had gone to her salon and had a waxing. What to wear? She thought that it would be more comfortable wearing sweats especially after the fantasy was over. She had decided that she would leave the locker area nude. This, she thought, would enhance her submissiveness.

Jennifer left her apartment and took a car to the club. Holding a small wallet and her phone, she headed inside. When the young woman asked her if she wanted a bracelet or collar she said "black collar." Fairly active, she thought, not overly crowded. She found Mark. She told him that she was going to the lockers to change.

"Everything is in place. When your first part is over, Christine will take you back to the orgy room. She thought that might add to the experience. Look, we want you to enjoy this as much as possible. You remember your safe word?"

"Pepper."

Jennifer went to the lockers and stripped. She locked the door to her locker and handed the key to the attendant on the way out. Totally naked, except for the black collar she wore around her neck, Jennifer made her way to the equipment room. Mark was waiting.

Jennifer moved to the rack where the implements were. Smiling to herself, she chose the riding crop Christine liked and the flexible leather paddle that was used on her two weeks ago. Dildos were next. She found two; the first was a seven inch long very realistic looking penis and the second about eight inches long but a bit wider than the first. She also took some lube as she moved to the butt plugs. She didn't want anything enormous but she did want to be opened up if she was going to be fucked in the ass later. She took one that was two inches around at the widest part and another Jennifer thought was similar to one that Christine had used on her.

"Ready?" Mark asked.

"Yes. Lead on."

"Let me carry the implements. Do you want a robe?"

"No. It feels more submissive to be naked."

Mark headed toward one of the smaller public rooms. Jennifer followed. The stocks had been placed in the room and Mark walked towards it. He placed all the implements on the floor and lifted the top part of the stocks as Jennifer walked toward the device, placed her hands in the cut outs and lowered her head as Mark lowered the top piece and locked it.

Jennifer felt Mark's hand on her right ankle, moving it to the right and a cuff was attached to her ankle. Mark repeated the action on her left ankle. Jennifer was now bent over with her legs spread apart. The humiliation washed over her. She had told Mark that she wanted to spend one hour on display and available for chastisement. She knew that Mark had circled the number 3 on a white card. She knew that in this position she may have to suck cock but eating pussy would be difficult.

She felt a very light tap on her ass and heard Christine say, "relax. I am going to put the smaller plug in your ass."

Jennifer felt Christine apply lube to her ass and her fingers penetrate her deeply. Christine twisted her fingers around in Jennifer's ass, then began to push the plug into her. It took a few minutes but Jennifer's sphincter relaxed enough to allow the plug to fill her.

Christine picked up the crop and went to work on Jennifer's ass. After a dozen strokes, three which Christine struck Jennifer's pussy with some force, she put the crop down and walked to the benches to watch Jennifer's scene. People had gathered. Some stayed outside leaning against the wall watching while others came inside to get a closer look or to look at the white card displayed on the stocks that confined Jennifer. Jennifer felt a hand rub her ass and slip past the end of the butt plug to her slit. Fingers rubbed her clit and then were gone. It was only a moment later when Jennifer felt the flexible leather paddle strike her ass. The paddling wasn't rapid fire and that had Jennifer wondering when the next stroke would be and who was delivering them. After ten strokes, the paddle was replaced and a male voice said, "thank you."

Two people approached, a man and a woman. The woman stood next to Jennifer's torso and ran her finger nails down Jennifer's back. "Darling, I am going to crop this bitch, why don't you stick your cock in her mouth."

Mark was on the other side of the stocks in a flash. "It says, very clearly on her card, no name calling. Her name is Jennifer."

The impact of Mark's intervention was immediate. The woman put her hand on Jennifer's shoulder and leaned down and said, "Jennifer, I apologize. That won't happen again but if you want us to leave, we will."

Jennifer never expected to hear that. She was quite taken by the women's sincerity.

"Please stay," Jennifer said.

The woman patted Jennifer's ass and told her to open her mouth. Jennifer did and the man slid his cock down her throat. The man pulled out of Jennifer's mouth as the woman brought the crop down on Jennifer's ass. The woman was hitting her harder than Christine did and more than once Jennifer gagged on the cock as the man began to quickly move his cock in and out of Jennifer's mouth. The first spurt of his cum hit the back of Jennifer's throat just as the crop came down on her ass. Jennifer lurched forward from the blow as the second spurt of cum went down her throat. She gagged as her mouth filled with the rest of the man's cum.

"Thank you. It was a pleasure to beat your ass. I hope I get to do it again," the woman said as she patted Jennifer's ass.

A man picked up the paddle and swatted Jennifer on the ass and thighs. After he was done, Jennifer's ass was very red. Mark stopped the next person from picking up the paddle as he looked at Jennifer's ass and asked her if she wanted to stop. Jennifer said that she wanted to continue. Mark told her that she had thirty minutes left in the stocks.

Christine approached Jennifer and said she had a surprise for her. "I am going to take out your butt plug, but then I am going to put in the bigger one. Oh, and I have something for your titties, too."

Twisting the plug in Jennifer's ass very slowly, Christine removed the plug. "Getting there," she said as she lubed the larger plug and applied lube inside of Jennifer's ass. The larger plug only met resistance when it reached the middle of the plug. Jennifer groaned loudly as the plug made its way in and finally filled her ass. Christine came to the front of the stocks and held up two spring clips. She took hold of Jennifer's left nipple and played with it until it was erect and then attached the clip. Jennifer winced as Christine pulled her right nipple and placed the second clip on Jennifer's nipple. Christine leaned and whispered, "You look great. Almost done. There are five, no six people who want to crop or paddle you and two cocks to suck. Have fun!"

Christine was right. Two naked men were now in front of her holding their cocks. One pushed his against Jennifer's lips and she opened her mouth to receive the cock. A hand was rubbing her ass but Jennifer could not tell if it was a man or woman. Jennifer thought it felt very sensual as the second man filled her mouth with his cock. Then, the hand caressing her ass was gone and the paddling began.

The paddling wasn't brutal but it was firm. Loud smacks could be heard throughout the club. When it stopped, fingers began to play with Jennifer's clit. As the teasing of her clit continued, the two cocks were busy in her mouth. It wasn't a double blow job because Jennifer wasn't moving. The cocks were fucking her mouth. The two men were fucking her mouth in rhythm as the paddling continued. One man began to climax and he kept his cock in Jennifer's mouth as he came. She swallowed all that the man shot in her mouth. The second man came just as the first man pulled away. He shot his cum all over Jennifer's face and rubbed his cock around her cheeks, eyes and lips, adding to the humiliation.

The person playing with her clit continued, but now had three fingers thrust deep into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer felt the orgasm rising in her. She moaned and thrust her ass back toward the fingers invading her pussy. The cum from the second man was dripping over her lips and she licked it away with her tongue as she came with a loud scream. Slowly, the fingers in her pussy began to slid out. Jennifer tried to move her clit over the fingers so that the pleasure she was feeling would last.

Mark was now by her side undoing the lock to the device. Christine was behind her saying that she was going to remove the large plug. Jennifer groaned as the largest part slid past her ass muscle and felt lubricant drip down her legs. Christine wiped Jennifer's bottom with lotion.

"You have a red ass and a bit of a gaping asshole." Christine said.

Mark was wiping her face with a damp cloth and lifted the top piece of the stocks off her head and hands and helped her stand. "A short break, I think," said Mark as he removed the clips from her nipples and led her to an unoccupied bench in the room as people began to move to other areas of the club.

Christine sat on the other side of Jennifer and patted her thigh. "How are you doing?" Christine asked.

"I am sore and the muscles in my jaw hurt from sucking so much cock. But I think I will be fine and I really want the next part. It's been so long since I have had the kind of sex I enjoyed with my husband. I just don't want to disappoint anyone or myself."

"I don't think that will happen. Everyone who used the crop or paddle on you seemed please and the cock owners were definitely pleased," said Mark. "Ready?"

Jennifer shook her head and the three stood up. Mark had a white card and circled the number 5. Christine told Jennifer to clasp her hands behind her head as they walked to what Jennifer had called the orgy room. Club members watched her as she walked with Christine in front of her and Mark behind. When they reached the room there were a few people engaged in various sex acts and two or three just watching or, Jennifer thought, waiting for her.

"Get down on the mat," Christine instructed, "on all fours."

Jennifer did as Christine said. Jennifer noticed that Christine was attaching a long dildo to a harness she was wearing. Another woman smiled at Christine then looking at Jennifer sat on the mat in front of her. The woman was nude. She put her hand under her Jennifer's chin and raised Her head. "Sorry again for the name calling earlier. I hope I can make it up to you by you eating my pussy. She the slid forward until her neatly trimmed pussy was below Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer felt Christine move in behind her as the tip of Christine's strap on made contact with her pussy. Christine slapped Jennifer's butt and told her to spread her legs and get her tongue busy. Jennifer lowered her head to the woman's pussy and began to lick as Christine fed the fake cock into Jennifer's pussy.

The dildo in her felt glorious. Jennifer could tell that it was all the way in her because she could feel Christine's thighs against hers as she thrust. Jennifer was now lapping the woman's clit as she held Jennifer's head to her very wet pussy. "what a pussy eater you are," shouted the woman. Jennifer felt her second orgasm of the night begin as Christine kept pumping into her. The woman Jennifer was eating came with loud "ahhhh's" and Jennifer came shortly after.

Christine withdrew the strap on from Jennifer's pussy. The woman she had gone down on had moved away. "Christine, "said Jennifer. "Do you want me to do you?"

"Yes, but later. Mark wants to watch." Christine moved away and two men laid down next to Jennifer and began to play with her tits and ass. The men laid down and Jennifer moved to suck one of the men while the other just watched and played with her tits. Once he was hard, Jennifer moved to the second man's cock as the first man moved behind Jennifer and slid into her pussy from behind. Jennifer was now servicing two cocks. The man in her pussy was grabbing Jennifer's hips as he fucked her. His cock was average and Jennifer had no difficulty accommodating him. The man she was sucking was larger and Jennifer had really had to work to get all his cock in her mouth.

Jennifer felt the man fucking her slap her ass, which caused Jennifer to wince. The man slid out and the man she was sucking pulled out of her mouth and moved behind her. The switch of positions completed the larger cock was making its way deep into Jennifer's pussy. She thought that this might be the largest cock she had ever had. She began to suck on the smaller cock, tasting her own juices as she took him all the way in her mouth. It didn't take her long to bring the man in her mouth off, as she swallowed everything he deposited in her mouth. With one more deep lunge, the man fucking her pulled out and put his cock next to Jennifer's face. She opened her mouth as he shot streams of cum into her open mouth. When he was finished, she swallowed and wiped the cum from her face with her finger and licked the cum from her finger.

She had a few minutes rest until a young woman came over and knelt down beside Jennifer.

"Hi. My friends want to know if you want to do a DP? Maybe three? I would direct who got what part of you, if you want."

"Sounds like an experience. I have never done that before." The girl smiled at her and said "you just enjoy."

The girl got up and returned with three men, who Jennifer thought were just out of college and looked to have average to above average cocks.

"Get on your knees," the girl instructed Jennifer. She complied as the men stood in front of her holding their cocks.

"Why don't you suck the one in the middle and play with the other two." Jennifer reached out for the two cocks on the left and right of her and leaned a bit forward to get the middle cock in her mouth. She began to suck the cock in her mouth and pull on the other two. The girl who was directing this scene told her to suck the guy on her left. Jennifer alternated sucking or rubbing the cocks until they were hard.

The girl had one man lay down and told Jennifer to climb on his cock. Jennifer swung her legs over the man's hips and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She rode it until it was in her as far as it would go when she felt the girl put her hands on her shoulders and push her forward. Jennifer felt the girl put lube on her asshole and pushed it in her with her fingers.

"She's nicely open for you," she said as Jennifer felt the head of a cock push at her asshole. The man beneath her stopped thrusting as the man in Jennifer's ass pushed his cock in. Once he was in, the third man grabbed Jennifer by the hair and lifted her head until her mouth was level with his cock.

Gln1517
Gln1517
874 Followers