Club Anais!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers

"Hey, beautiful. He seems to know just how to do that for you," he chuckled pressing harder into Dallas and leaning closer in toward Eve. Carlos continued to pound Dallas ' cock while spitting in his other hand. Eve watched him lower his hand in between Dallas and himself; Dallas lurched forward and winced as Carlos sunk a couple of fingers up his greased ass. "I want him to give me lessons so I can make you come like that too. Would you like that? Maybe we could take turns; how about that?" Carlos asked with a bewitching smile. "If I had another hand I'd place it on your head and force you to your knees in front of his cock right now."

Eve dropped like a stone at his words and swallowed Dallas ' cock whole. Carlos continued to stroke, synchronizing his motion now to match the pull of her mouth. Dallas was breathing harder and louder as he ground his ass down onto Carlos' fingers. "More. More," he begged as Carlos opened his ass wider and shoved another finger inside. Dallas thrust his hips forward, sinking his cock deeper down Eve's throat, then backward, burying Carlos' fingers further up his ass. He began to pick up the tempo, moaning loudly as he felt the waves of pleasure wash through him.

"That'll do for now, big guy. Wouldn't want to blow your load too early," Carlos said as he pulled his hand out. Looking at Eve he ordered, "Come over here and suck my cock; looks like you know just how to do that to get him off too. I want you to show me how you do it so I can suck his dick just like you do."

Dallas stepped aside and Eve quickly scurried forward on her knees to place herself in front of Carlos' crotch. The outline of his enormous, hard cock was visible through the black thin fabric of his pants. He rammed his hips toward her face and slowly shook his hips from side to side in front of her. Eve panted loudly as she reached up and wrestled with the clasp.

"Looks like we have an audience now, baby," whispered Dallas , the excitement in his voice audible. Eve quickly glanced around and saw about a dozen other people standing around them. She shot Dallas a quick look, he nodded and she turned her attention to the removal of Carlos' pants. Her fingers nimbly freed the clasp and the silk pants fell to his feet in one rapid motion. "Oh my God," Eve stammered, her eyes widening with amazement. "Oh, just let me..." but before she could finish her request, Carlos had stuck the head of his gigantic pole in her mouth. There were no words that could get around that mouthful and Eve's breathing became labored with only her nostrils available for the passage of air.

"Hey, take it easy on her," Dallas exclaimed, placing his hand on the back of Eve's head for support as she slowly began to get her mouth around the girth of him.

"She'll do just fine," someone from the crowd said. "It's always like this at first with him. But you'll see; she'll like it so much, her mouth will just give way and she'll deep throat him in no time."

"That's right," murmured another voice. "Open up girl; show us how far down you can swallow that piece of lumber."

Eve's eyes were open wide, darting to her left and right, watching the onlookers as they started to close in to get a better look. Dallas started to stroke his cock with his other hand as he watched her slowly slide her mouth down the thick, hard shaft.

"Open up, baby," pleaded Carlos as he continued to sink the length of himself down her throat. "Oh yeah; I knew you could do it. Don't worry, your man is watching you baby. You're making him real hard as you swallow my cock. Take some more...that's it. He wants you to take it to the hilt. Show him how it's done."

Eve had never even imagined a cock this huge, much less trying to swallow it. She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing her jaws, listening to Carlos' words of encouragement and the groans of the other spectators. She wanted Dallas to watch her take this cock all the way down; she held it with both hands, pulling it in deeper down her throat. She opened her eyes to a loud groaning sound and realized it was coming from her. Dallas had begun to push her head forward over the shaft when he saw her mouth loosen up and give way. She took the giant rod down deep, twisting her head from side to side, pressing her tongue along the rim of the head.

Carlos was almost screaming now, "Oh that's it. Now you're doing it. Suck me harder. He's watching you suck me down. Pull me in deeper. I want to shoot all over both of your faces. Do it, baby. Get me there. He wants to suck me off right at the end."

Dallas dropped to his knees too. He opened his mouth as Eve held the cock for him. He could only just wrap his lips around the head, but that was perfect because Carlos was about to come anyway. He flicked his tongue inside the dick hole and sucked at the first hot juice. "Oh God Eve; oh baby, look," Dallas moaned. Carlos thrust his hips forward and arched his back as he sprayed both of their faces with his creamy load. He shot three, four, five hot wads and completely covered them. Dallas and Eve turned to face one another and licked and sucked and swallowed every last bit off of each other. "Mmmm, that was so wickedly lovely, Dallas ," Eve murmured against his cheek. "You were beautiful, baby."

"You two look real nice doing that," someone in the crowd said, "Real nice."

"Want to watch us for a while?" a small woman asked timidly. "Johnny and I want to please you now too. I'm Ashley. We'll be in one of the rooms down the hall."

Dallas and Eve leaned back against the wall, pulling each other into a tight embrace. Their breathing was slowing down, their sighs subsiding. "Why don't we just take it easy now, baby, and let somebody else put on the show," Dallas asked with a sweet grin spreading across his face.

As he rose to his feet and bent down to help lift her up, Eve nodded her consent, "Whatever you want, Dallas ; I'm completely spent right now. I'll follow your lead."

They walked back toward the wider hallway, heading in the same direction that the couple who was so eager to please them had gone. As they approached the wall of rooms, they saw two over-stuffed chairs and dropped down into them, their eyes instantly captivated by the various displays of carnal entertainment before them.

The guy called Johnny was lying on his stomach next to Ashley. He moved slightly as she gently climbed on his back. Ashley leaned down and he arched his ass to meet her lips. Just as her lips touched his skin, she slid her hand under him, wrapping her fist around his hardening cock. He lifted his ass higher in the air, giving her more room to fully stroke him. Ashley looked over at Dallas and Eve while spreading Johnny's ass cheeks wider apart. She plunged her hard, wet tongue deep inside him as he moaned, "Deeper. Yeah. Deeper, baby, up my ass." She pulled her tongue out and stretched him wider, sliding three fingers inside him. He slowly rose to his hands and knees; she squeezed harder on his cock and shimmied her torso between his legs, turning over to face him.

Eve couldn't take her eyes off of them and whispered to Dallas , "She's going to suck his cock now, baby. Watch." Ashley raised her head and completely covered his cock with her wet, hot mouth. Johnny grabbed his dick, pounding it hard as she sucked. He yelled out as he shot his hot, thick load all over her face and into her open mouth.

Eve's breath is coming quicker again as she watched Ashley and Johnny fucking each other. Looking over at Dallas she starts to say something but notices that he's looking in another room further down. Dallas stretched his hand out to her and as they rise he says, "Let's go see what's happening in there." Eve's eye dropped to Dallas ' crotch and she saw the outline of his hard cock pressing against his pants. She laid her palm firmly against it and looked deeply into his eyes for a moment. "Are we OK with this so far?" she asked him quietly.

Dallas placed his hands on her cheeks and pulling her face to his lips, kissed her passionately. "Yes, baby. This is working just fine for me. Are you alright?"

Eve nodded and smiled and raised her hand to open the sheer fabric that covered the doorway to the room. They stood at the edge of the bed and watched the two women who were lying on it.

One woman knelt next to another woman on the bed and watched her chest rise and fall as she rested. The kneeling woman bent forward, and began to suck her breasts as the other woman startled, then gasped with pleasure. "I'm Chloe," the woman on her knees stated as her eyes lifted to meet Dallas ', "and this is Jane." She bit and pulled on Jane's nipples, circling her tongue round and round the hardened buds. Jane moaned, flushed with excitement. Chloe leaned forward and stretched both arms out, burying one hand inside Jane's glistening pussy, the other filling Jane's mouth with her fingers. The faster she stroked her pussy, the harder Jane sucked her fingers. Chloe moved her mouth quickly from one tit to the other- blowing, pulling, sucking and biting.

Eve watched them more closely as the muscles tighten in Jane's body, grinding her hips hard against the hand between her legs and bit deep into the hand in her mouth. As their passion rises, Chloe quickly reverse mounts Jane, spreading her cunt across her face. She leaned forward and plunged her hard tongue into her dripping pussy; she also slipped a slicked finger in her ass, sucking, bucking and fucking every piece of her. Their groans fill each other's pussy as they both come in each other's mouths.

Dallas had unzipped his pants and was rubbing and stroking his cock as he watched the two women feasting on each other's cunt. Eve watched him as he watched them and his breathing was hard and shallow.

"Looks like you two are ready for a little more action now," a familiar voice whispered behind them.

Chloe dismounts upon hearing the voice, looks over and smiles, "Hey Carlos. Come over here baby and kiss my cunt soaked lips."

Jane sat up, switching to her side, and propped her head up with her hand and leaned toward the doorway. Her mouth is only inches away from Dallas ' rigid cock. She sticks her tongue out and twirls it around the end of his dick, moaning as she swallows the juices which are dangling down.

"Oh yeah. Please suck my dick," Dallas begged as he thrusts his pole forward toward her open mouth. "Swallow my rod and balls, baby."

As Eve crawled through the doorway and onto the bed she watches Dallas sink his fat cock between Jane's lips. Carlos stepped around Dallas and moved onto the bed too, pressing his full lips against Chloe's still-glistening mouth. Dallas stays put at the doorway, pumping his dick fast down Jane's throat. As he thrusts, Jane moved around, making room for the newcomers. She ends up on her back, her head hanging off the edge of the mattress, upside down. In this new position, Dallas has a straight shot down her throat and he seizes the opportunity to ream her good with his cock. Jane gags and swallows and gags some more as his cock fills her.

Eve quietly watches everyone around her, amazed at the fierce passion that has consumed each of them. She slips two fingers into her aching cunt and flicks them back and forth. Jane is inching away from the doorway with Dallas ' cock still plugging her mouth to the hilt. He has climbed on the edge of the bed, and falling forward, he buries his head between her legs, as together they create the picture perfect image of the 69 position.

Eve's fingers pick up the tempo as she watches Dallas pull Jane's swollen labia wide open and strike his tongue repeatedly against her stiff clit. Jane's cries are coming more quickly as she pushes her hips faster against Dallas ' open mouth.

Carlos watches Eve longingly as he makes his way over to her, he whispers," Hey beautiful, what's your name anyway?"

Startled, Eve answers quickly, "Oh, Eve. And that's Dallas ."

"Well Eve, Dallas sure seems to have a knack for eating pussy," Carlos said, his voice brimming with lust. "And I'll bet he got so good at it by eating yours; and I'll bet he eats yours so much because it's so fine. How about giving me a little taste?"

Eve stared at Carlos, watching him crawl across the bed toward her, his eyes zeroed in between her legs. As he approached, she slowly withdrew her cream covered fingers and held them out to him. He lunged forward and hungrily swirled his hard tongue across her hand and through her fingers, sampling the subtleties of her flavor.

"Mmm," he murmured, "You taste like more, baby. So good in fact, I'd like to share." He looked over at Chloe and nodded. She eagerly scurried across the mattress, smiling at Eve.

"You're lovely, Eve. I'll bet you taste like bottled beauty," Chloe whispered as her warm breath swirled around the outer edges of Eve's ripening flower.

Eve's eyes darted from Carlos to Chloe, aware that her pussy was aching with a strong desire for both of them, for all of it. As they spoke to her, she placed her hands between her legs and slowly spread them wide. Chloe quickly gasped and moved in even closer. Carlos smiled, licking his full, swollen lips. Eve grasped each of her outer labia between her fingers and folded them back, exposing her moist, plum colored mollusk. "Why don't you take turns," Eve posited, "and whoever gets me off first is the lucky winner. I'll return the favor in kind."

A broad smile spread across Chloe's face as she dove into the tender, smooth mound between Eve's legs. Her tongue flicked long, hard licks from the top of her clit to the center of her asshole, working to slowly slice Eve wide open. She held an outer labial lip in each hand, her fingers constantly kneading and massaging them as her tongue pressed, then stopped; pressed, then stopped.

"Oh yeah, girl. God. Yes. You know how to fuck my cunt with your face. Oh, yes. Now, now..." Eve stuttered, her breath catching in her throat. "Oh shit...NOW!" Chloe shoved three fingers deep inside her pussy and rapidly moved them back and forth as she sucked and pulled on Eve's clit.

Carlos watched and pulled Chloe's legs apart and mounted her from behind, burying his giant cock deep within her steaming cunt. Chloe bucked back onto him, greedy for the full measure. Dallas and Jane felt the heat and were now eager to ride the train. Jane crawled toward Eve and began to fiercely kiss and suck her tits. She pulled and bit her nipples as Eve continued to fill Chloe's mouth. Jane straddled Eve's chest and spread her wet, furry pussy all over Eve's face. "Oh, do me like she's doing you, baby. Tongue fuck my cunt," Jane begged as she ground her pussy into Eve's mouth.

Dallas stroked his cock as Carlos reamed Chloe's cunt. He was still amazed by the size of Carlos' cock, which glistened now with Chloe's juices. "Fuck my ass, cowboy," Carlos hissed as he looked at Dallas ' rigid rod. "I've got a nice tight cunt right here for your cock. Come fuck right through me and into them."

Dallas moved quickly across the bed, making his way to the entrance of Carlos' ass in short order. He'd never fucked a guy in the ass before, but he was sure eager to lay into this guy. Carlos leaned farther forward and spread his legs, lifting his tight ass higher up in the air. Dallas spread his cheeks and coated his hole with spit. He pressed his cock against the dark spot, pushing hard to penetrate. Carlos shook his ass and squeezed down tightly, teasing him. Dallas leaned into his ass and thrust his hips forward and broke through. Carlos called out as he felt the full force of Dallas ' hot, hard cock splay him wide open. Dallas pounded him hard, driving Carlos deeper inside Chloe, who then pressed more firmly against Eve's swollen clit.

"Oh God. That's it baby," Eve called out. "Drive your beautiful cock straight through them. Come deep into me, Dallas. Fuck them harder, baby."

Dallas closed his eyes, leaned his head back and listened to the symphony of Eve's pleas. He jerked back, filling Carlos' ass with his hot, creamy load. Carlos bucked his wad straight up Chloe's cunt when he felt the warmth of Dallas spread through him. Chloe squeezed her pussy around Carlos' pole and came hard against the force of it. Jane's juices washed over Eve's face as she heard the deep, throaty moans of the men around her. And Eve quietly convulsed again and again as her cunt kept coming and crashing and coming some more.

Dallas and Eve disentangled their bodies from the mound of hot flesh and made their way to each other's arms. Dallas leaned against the wall and cradled Eve in his arms. Her breathing began to return to normal as she exhaled quietly. Dallas placed a hand under her chin and tilted her face to his, "That was so fine, baby. You are so fine. I loved watching you receive so much pleasure." He leaned down and kissed her softly on the nose.

*~* Thank you for reading my story. I truly hope you were pleased. Please take a moment to vote and maybe even leave a comment. I love getting any and all feedback. Thanks again! *~*

StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers
12