Club Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and looked at the other two guys, "Did she just challenge us?"

They both nodded their heads yes in response to his question. He stood up and walked towards me hands clasped behind his back. He circled me a couple of times, trying for intimidation, but I wasn't buying it. He stopped behind me taking a small step forward so that his body was touching the entire length of mine.

"I can't speak for Paul or Jeff, but are you sure you want to challenge me little girl?" he asked.

I smiled sweetly and turned to him. "I am sure and if you are a good boy we will play a game later that I know you will like." I turned and walked past Paul and over to the couch. Jeff had sat up and made room to let me sit down. Paul sat with an eyebrow raised and a devilish smile on his face as he watched the short exchange occur. Chris looked like a hungry predator. Cunning and intelligence seeped into those eyes. A smile came upon his face that must have been identical to the one the serpent gave eve when he told her to eat the apple. He slowly walked back to his seat, eyes never leaving mine, and sat down. Jeff moved to lie back down putting his head in my lap just as the waiter came back in to take our orders.

We all placed our orders though the guys ordered a lot more than me. I ordered a salad with a cherry coke. We all talked as we ate our meals. The guys talked some business and cracked jokes. They all took turns asking me questions about everything under the sun as it pertained to my life. The conversation carrying on for a long while after we had finished our meal. The DJ began playing his late night club music. The pulsing beat penetrating our room a bit more than the regular music. I couldn't sit still; I had to hit the dance floor. The guys all refused to go with me.

"Ok guys suit yourselves," I said and walked out of the room to make my way to the dance floor.

It wasn't long before some guy approached me, asking if he could dance with me. I accepted his offer. With the music beating around us we began to move and grind our bodies together. The friction created an arousing heat in both of us. We danced for a couple of songs before I excused myself telling him that I had to get back to my friends and my drink. He thanked me for the dance and we parted ways. I walked back into the room flushed and slightly perspiring. The guys were all smiling as I walked to the couch and sat down. They resumed talking while I sat drinking my water and cooling off. At one point, Paul leaned close to me.

"I get a dance like that soon, right?"

I choked slightly on the drink of water I had just taken. Blush rushing up my body as he sat back in his recliner laughing. I looked from him to Chris and Jeff who were both grinning at my reaction. It became apparent that they had all stayed behind so that they could watch me dance.

I narrowed my eyes and glared at them, "You three are a mischievous group," I said.

Laughter filled the room as I continued to sit and cool off, catching my breath before putting my game with Chris into action. I stood and walked around behind Paul's recliner, I lightly traced my fingertips along the back of the couch as I made my way towards Chris. His eyes locked with mine as he watched me approach him. I bent down so very close to his ear, rolling my eyes up to watch Paul and Jeff's reactions.

"Are you ready to play our game? If you want the answer to your question then you will have to come find me," I whispered seductively. Then I walked out of the room leaving them to stare after me.

It took Chris at least a couple of minutes before I saw him emerge from the room. He stood there scanning the crowd for me; I ducked behind a column across the room before his eyes could find me. I peeked around the same side I had just come from and saw that he had moved from off of the steps leading up to our room. The hunt was on and I shivered with the anticipation of him finding me. Not being sure which way he had went I decided to make my way towards the front of the club. I smiled as I walked past the bouncer's making my way past the bar.

Again I ventured out onto the dance floor and quickly fell into the rhythm of the music. It pulsed through my body manipulating me into moving with it. I got lost in the pleasure of dancing, of feeling the music reverberate through the room; the energy it created made the dance floor come alive. As I was dancing to the music, lost in my own world, I felt hands slide around my body. I glanced back behind me just to be sure it was the right man that I wanted to be touching me. I took Chris' hands in mine and pulled him closer to me our bodies collectively moving with the music now, grinding together, and building the level of arousal. He turned me around to face him and taking my hand led me off of the dance floor, but away from our room to the other side of the club towards a very dark corner.

Chris backed me up into that corner until we were completely covered by darkness. He positioned his body so that he had one leg between mine and I was pressed between him and the wall.

His mouth found mine and he kissed me deeply...passionately. Our tongues explored each other feverishly. He broke the kiss leaving me somewhat breathless.

"Now you are going to tell me what I want to know and I dare you to say no," he said his playful tone just begging to be denied.

Excitement coursing through my body, devilishly I replied, "Make me."

A roguish smile crept across his face as his breathing slightly quickened and he responded by running his hands over the front of my top. He slid his hands up my sides, passing over my breasts, moving up to caress my neck. Bringing his hands back down he yanked the material of my shirt down to expose both breasts, causing me to gasp softly. He turned to the left putting his back against the wall, pulling me with him.

Both of his arms slid up my back as I leaned back bringing my breasts up closer to his descending mouth. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my skin just before he took my nipple into his mouth; and with a low growl he proceeded to lick, suck, and nibble causing me to moan softly and wiggle my hips against his hardening body. He released that nipple, gently kissing it before moving to the other one where he repeated the process as he pressed his hardened cock against my body. He pulled me back up against his body, leaving a trail of kisses on my chest ending at my neck where he lightly kissed.

Chris let his body slide down the wall as he kissed his way down my body letting his hands glide over the places where his mouth had just been. He slid his hands up my thighs and underneath my skirt, rubbing over the lace panties I had on. He wasted no time in stripping me of my lovely panties, sliding them down my legs and making me lift each boot clad foot so that he could completely remove them. I watched as he stuffed them into his right front pocket. He stood back up in front of me pushing my skirt up around my waist as he did so. There was no denying the flaming heat that he sent through my body. Everywhere that he touched or kissed me seemed to be set on fire. His left hand slid around behind my neck as his right hand found the wetness between my legs. His fingers explored my pussy, sliding along the folds, teasing my clit, eventually dipping inside to rub his finger over my g-spot; his kisses muffling what would have been loud cries of blissfulness. His masterful manipulation of my body coaxed me up just to the brink of that wall. He pushed me over that wall hard when he bit my shoulder. It took everything I had in me not to cry out as my body quaked with the powerful release.

My release only made me more eager to let him claim my body just as Jeff had earlier. My hands slid down his chest as I kissed and gently bit his neck. I gave in to the temptation to rub my hands over the front of his jeans, feeling all of that straining hardness just begging to be freed. I made quick work of the button down front, wanting desperately to run my hands over his cock. Eagerly I slid my hands down inside, running them over the warm smooth silk of his boxer briefs. Applying gentle pressure I stroked his cock, making several passes and lightly teasing the head of his cock each time with feathering touches from my thumb. Chris groaned; an audible expression that was overflowing with his desire and need. I knelt down in front of him and skillfully pulled his pants and underwear down, releasing his throbbing erection. I brought my left hand up to cup and very lightly squeeze his balls. Slowly I took them one by one into my mouth taking my time to gently suck on them before licking the underside of his stiff cock from base to tip.

Pressing my lips together I slowly pushed my mouth down over his cock. This time I didn't give him a reason to force my head down over him. My mouth and throat took him in allowing my lips to meet his body once again. Yes, it still caused me to gag, but I felt it was better to do it myself so that I had more control over my breathing. He still filled his hands with my hair, this time it was more of a sensual gesture than before. I could hear the soft sounds he was making and at one point discerned the words 'Mmmm yes baby suck my cock...just like that...oh fuck,' even over the music of the club. I felt him lightly pull on my hair signaling to me to stand back up. As I stood up he grabbed me and kissed me like he was a man in desperate need of a drink.

He turned us around so that I was up against the wall now. He slightly bent his knees and wrapped an arm around each thigh...I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and pulled my body flat against his, slowly sliding me down until I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my opening.

"Mmmm so wet, do you want me to fuck you right here right now just like this," he asked. His voice thick with arousal.

"Yes fuck me now," I whispered next to his ear.

"Tell me what I want to know or else this is all you get."

Slightly frustrated and eager for him to fuck me...I told him what he wanted to know. Hell I would have told him the code to Fort Knox if I would have had it.

"I'd say your description of me is quite accurate, wouldn't you," he teased.

He didn't give me time to answer him as he let my body slide down over his cock, filling me as much as Jeff had earlier. The combination of me contracting my thigh muscles and lightly pulling up with my arms as well as his strong arms lifting me created the motion we needed to bring each other pleasure. The electricity of the music and thrilling notion of what we were doing in the club combined to heighten our pleasure.

"Mmmm Chris, oh u feel so fucking good," I moaned as I felt his cock sliding in and out of me. He pressed me into the wall with his body as he repositioned his hands so that they were under my knees, then he lifted them pushing them up to my chest. With his hands back on my hips my legs were just draped over his arms, allowing his body to move more and he began a vigorous pounding lasting several minutes that sent me over the crest and into the depths of satisfaction. "Oh fuck yes" he growled as he felt the orgasms ride my body causing him to peak and shoot his load deep inside me.

Our breathing heavy and erratic, we simply held our position for a bit so we could catch our breath. He pulled back and stood me up so we could fix our clothes. He pulled my panties out of his pocket; he held them up rubbing the material between his thumb and fingers.

"When you get back to your room tonight, I want you to take these off and save them for me. I intend to keep them so that I can take them out whenever I want to and remember what we just did," he said as he bent down to slip them back over my boots and slide them back up my legs.

We returned to the room to find Paul and Jeff both on their phones. They hung up just as the door closed behind us.

"Well Christopher it looks like you got your answer, though it took you a while to do it," Paul said smiling at us.

"It was an answer that I enjoyed getting and I do not think Becca will be challenging me again for a while," Chris replied devilishly.

"Don't bet on it," I said. "I liked the persuasive technique you just employed. You can bet your sweet ass that I will want more of it."

I walked over to sit beside Jeff who was smiling knowingly at the whole situation. He leaned close to me so that he could whisper in my ear.

"Not that I don't already know what you two just did, but I love that your eyes also give you away. When you two walked back in I saw the same look in your eyes that I saw earlier in your room, satisfaction."

I smiled as he leaned back a little. It was my turn to do the whispering, so I motioned him forward again.

"Mmmm and because of our earlier activities, I will give you the choice of either having me tell you the answer now or you can try to coax it out of me at a later time."

He cocked an eyebrow and grinned boyishly at me. "Oh I will definitely take the second choice of course," he whispered as he sat back.

Chris got up and headed for the door saying, "I'll be back in a bit," as he walked out. Jeff got up too, "I think I am going to go check out the rest of the club." It didn't take long for the reason for their abandonment to become clear, as Paul quickly moved to the door and locked it. Suddenly the awareness that I was definitely the smaller person in the room came over me. Paul walked towards me smiling, giving no validation to the intimidation that washed over me. As he came to stand in front of me, I would almost swear I felt the quiet power that surrounded him brush against my body. He reached his hands out, taking mine and easily pulled me to stand in front of him. He smoothed his hands over my bare shoulders paying close attention to the bite mark Chris had left on my shoulder.

"You don't mind that Chris marked your body like this, do you," he asked.

"No," was all I could say.

"Is it the only visible mark he left on you?"

"Yes," I answered.

"What about young Jeff? Did he leave any visible signatures," Paul questioned.

"No," I answered again. A thought flashed through my mind that if Paul ever got permission from Stephanie to have me all the way; I would walk away with plenty of visible signatures courtesy of him.

"Tell me what happened after Chris followed you out of here. Do not skip any details either," he warned.

I told him what happened being sure to relay every detail. He slowly made his way around my body as he listened to the verbal playback of my recent encounter. He took small liberties at vital points in the tale. When I told him about the attention Chris lavished on my breasts, his hands came up to caress them through my shirt. A devious smile crept across his face when I began to recount the part where Chris explored my pussy.

He held up a hand for me to pause, "Take your skirt off," he didn't ask...he commanded.

I did as I was told. Sliding the zipper down and shimmying out of my skirt, I stepped out of it and lay it on the couch behind me.

"I love those panties, simple yet sexy as hell."

His fingers traced down the midline of my body until they found the dampened spot they were searching for. Paul took his sweet time sliding his fingers over the area. The heat that was radiating from his body mixed with an equal heat that he was creating in my body with his touch.

"I am at a disadvantage when it comes to trying to get my answer from you. I am not allowed to employ the same techniques that Jeff and Chris can. However, I do have an idea of something I want more than the answer to that question," he said.

Feeling a bit nervous about what his idea might consist of, I reigned myself in long enough to ask, "Oh yeah? What is it that you want?"

"You are going to put on a little show for me. I want to watch you masturbate yourself, to see the pleasurable expressions float across your face. Knowing that both Jeff and Chris have had you today has made my body taught with the need to find my own release. I fully intend to find that release as I watch you play. Though I will forewarn you that you need to remove that pretty little shirt unless you want me to cum on it instead of all over your chest and stomach."

I breathed a sigh of relief at finding out that his idea was definitely within my comfort zone.

"I'll submit, but only because I will get to watch you stroke your cock as you watch me play," I said seductively.

I lifted my top up and over my head revealing my upper body completely to him. I teasingly bent over pulling my panties down my legs removing them the same way I did my skirt. I propped first my left leg and then my right leg up on the edge of the couch one at a time so that I could remove my boots and stockings. Soon I stood before him naked once again. He directed me to lie down in front of the couch. I had the pleasure of watching him strip down completely. Although he sort of rushed through it, in my mind it all happened in slow motion. The boots and socks went first along with the tie that was holding his honey colored hair back, letting it all fall forward making Paul look a little dangerous himself. Next was his tee shirt, I licked my lips as he lifted his shirt up over his body revealing the flat plains of his abdomen to my eyes, making me wish that I had some honey to lick off of them. My eyes slid up his body just as the shirt did, his torso lengthening to show off his Pecs, his strong arms extending up over his head to complete the motion. Just watching him take his shirt off made my eyes fill with desire.

I began to slide my hands over my body, making sure to tease and knead my breasts, lightly rolling the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I watched in anticipation as he unbuttoned and unzipped the fine ass jeans he had on, watched as he slid them down his long muscled legs, slipped them off and kicked them aside. I had to open my legs as he knelt down between them, this was more like torture knowing that he was this close, his already semi erect cock oh so close to my body that I had to groan with the frustration that it stirred up inside of me. My hands repositioned themselves again. My left hand went up for me to rest my head on while this show played out. My right hand slid down my body towards the aching between my legs. I slowly slid my first two fingers down the center of my slit, using the mixture of fluids left by Chris and myself only moments before to lubricate my fingers so that they slid easily. Paul was already slowly sliding his palm over his hardening cock, his eyes fixed solely on what my fingers were doing. I slid those two fingers down to circle and tease the opening to my body, and then slowly I pushed them into my body as deep as they would go and began to slide them in and out slowly.

Paul elicited a groan, "If Chris had not just fucked you I would so be licking those fingers, just the thought of tasting you..."

He trailed off as a shudder passed over his entire body. Paul closed his eyes for a moment to gain a bit of control over his body. I slid my fingers out of my body and up to massage my clit. His eyes opened again just as my left hand came down to assist. Fingers from each hand held my pussy open to allow my right forefinger to make slow circles around my clit, teasing it out from under its hood. Every so often I would quickly rub my finger over it moving from side to side sending a thrumming sensation deep within my body which caused me to arch my back slightly, only to go back to the slow circular massage with a begrudging groan.

I wasn't the only one who let out a begrudging groan, Paul's hand which had been sliding considerably faster over his fully erect cock now slowed to the same slow pace as my finger. I licked my lips as I watched his hand slide up and down his cock. It appeared like he applied more pressure as he stroked from base to tip, loosening his grip just slightly to slide back down. His wrist gave a slight twisting motion as he moved his hand up and down his hard shaft. My eyes took it all in wishing that it was my hand doing the stroking instead of his. We followed the same fast and slow rhythm, letting the excitement build in our bodies as we watched each other manipulate our own body. I could feel the familiar sensation building within me and with a moan I turned my head to the side to slide deeper into my pleasure. My forefinger sliding over my clit faster and faster, dispensing the small thrills of pleasure every couple of passes.