Club Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm Paul...getting close," I said, my voice coated with arousal.

"Me too...do it now...cum with me now," was all he could say before he growled loudly.

Several hot shots of his cum landed on my chest and abdomen as my body gave in to its own pleasure. I noticed that there was a small amount of cum on the tip of his dick, mischievously I sat up and leaned forward. I looked up at him silently asking if I could lick it off. With his trademark roguish grin he nodded yes and I proceeded to lick all cum off of the tip, making sure to get every last drop, silently noting that while he breathed power he actually tasted kind of sweet. With a final shudder he gently pushed me away. We used the napkins to wipe his cum off of my chest and stomach. We redressed and he unlocked the door to the room. We sat for a bit waiting for the guys to come back. I cannot say for certain what was on his mind, but I was thinking to myself how unfortunate it was that he was married. I would have loved to feel his cock invade my body, claiming it in the same way that Jeff and Chris had done. As if he knew what I was thinking he turned to me and a lustful smile graced his lips. I was in the process of telling him what he inspired in my mind, when Jeff and Chris re entered the room. Both men were sweating and flushed.

I grinned, "And just what have you two been doing," I asked teasingly.

"Not what you are insinuating you bad girl," said Jeff.

They both came towards me, pouncing on the couch one on each side of me. Their hands descended onto my body, both of them tickling me too no end. I was laughing so hard that my sides started to hurt. Finally, they let me up to catch my breath and I had to groan as the ache in my sides grew just a bit as I sat forward. We all sat and talked for a bit longer. Chris and Jeff recanted their adventures out in the club to Paul and me. Eventually, we all decided that it was time to head back to the hotel.

The elevator worked perfectly and before long we were all standing outside of my room. I had to end it here; I was exhausted from the entire day's activities. The guys were in complete agreement that I needed my rest. I kissed Paul goodnight, just a chaste kiss on the cheek. Chris however had a different idea about what his kiss was going to be. As I turned to him he grabbed me and gently pressed me into the wall with his body, his kiss was every bit as fierce and hungry as his desire for me. He left me breathless and unable to form a clear thought for a moment. I recovered quickly though and walked towards my door, opening it I heard Jeff clear his throat.

"Umm don't I get a kiss," he asked.

I turned to him, "Yes you do. After our shower though, just because I am physically worn out doesn't mean that I want to sleep alone tonight," I replied.

A grin appeared that said he loved the idea. He turned to Paul and Chris and gave a small wave before following me into my room. We ended the night with a shower, snuggling close under the blankets after we had dried off. I felt him kiss my forehead lightly just before his warmth closed in around me and pulled me down into a deep sleep.

The adventure continues...

End Chapter 2