Club Cum

Story Info
Ana has cravings for cum but is forced to work for it.
7.5k words
4.57
151.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet and boring night and Ana was getting sick and tired of waiting for someone to answer her silent mating call...so she decided to take matters into her own hands! She put a really hot porno into the DVD player and flopped down onto the couch to enjoy it. Within seconds she was wet and ready, as there was only so much cock and cum she could take before it affected her this way.

Ana reached down and found her moist centre. She slid one finger slowly into her wet cunt and explored her smooth pussy lips with it. Then she inserted that finger up into her pool of pussy juice and used some to make a trail of wetness around to her aching asshole. Once the entire area from pussy to ass was wet with her juices, she began to finger fuck herself as she watched two girls and one very well hung guy on the DVD.

The sight of a huge cock being shoved up one asshole and the guy with one tongue licking his smooth, wet ass and balls, turned Ana on like nothing else for she was a true ass woman and she loved ass play. But there was one other thing that she loved most of all....playing with cum...yes, she loved cum...loads and loads of hot, white, sticky, cum. She even loved the word "CUM"...loved to smell it and see it and taste it and play with it in her mouth and with her tongue...

Now the two girls were being sprayed with cum. Ana was feeling both turned on and very jealous. This was what she really wanted to be doing right now. Frustration was what she was feeling as she started nearing orgasm. One finger up her ass and the other hand working her clit, was bringing her close to cumming all by herself. But as she felt all of her muscles contracting in orgasm and watched one girl pouring cum into the other girl's mouth using her tongue as a spoon, all Ana felt was extreme frustration.

Right then and there, she decided to put one of her many creative ideas into action this very night. Ana had recently completed a short course in screen printing and had found the strict elderly woman who taught it, to be very annoying and controlling. The course was completed by everyone designing their own screen print and putting it onto a t-shirt. Ana had shamelessly created a t-shirt that said "CAN I SUCK YOUR COCK?" Needless to say, this created quite an array of mixed reactions from both male and female class mates and of course shocked, and almost institutionalized the poor teacher.

There had never been a suitable occasion for Ana to wear her cocky creation before and she thought it might be time to introduce her wicked work to the world. She thought instantly about an adult club she had heard about. This was a place where anything was allowed and women got to parade around and check out the male talent. This sounded perfect and the club was now open for the night till three in the morning. That should give her plenty of time to create some interesting experiences.

Ana pulled on a short black velvet skirt and slipped into her cock-teasing t-shirt, ran to the door, shaking her long wavy dark hair free and paused for a second to grab her bag and sexy velvet black heels, before bolting to the car. On her way to the club, she thought about the t-shirt and wondered if the writing was big enough to grab anyone's attention? The shirt was tight, black and the words were stretched across her firm, full tits in sparkling silver and gold print. Judging by the fact that men usually perved at her tits, especially when she wore a short skirt and high heels, she felt that there should be no problems with visibility.

Well, she had arrived and there was no line up to get into the door. Once she was let inside, she realized immediately that she needn't have worried about getting any reactions...she was getting plenty. Women were there with their men and they noticed her first. They looked Ana up and down with a mixture of admiration but also fear as they thought about their men and wished she had brought her own. Two women, who were there by themselves, saluted her with their drinks. A few single old men at the bar did the same. But Ana was looking for what turned her on.

She checked up on the two good looking young businessmen who were sitting at one of the booths talking and wondered about them. They wore jeans instead of their usual suit pants and still had on their working shirts and jackets. They were both giving her the eye but in a non-sleazy manner. Ana walked right over to them and said "Hi" while raising her left eyebrow questioningly. One of them asked her if she wanted an answer to her t-shirt and she told them "Yes" but only if that was going to be their answer. She looked at their left hands and noticed the dented fair lines from where they had removed their wedding rings for the night. Obviously they wanted to pretend that they were not married for one night and see if they could have some fun.

Ana was not one to disappoint anybody so she looked again at their gorgeous toned shoulders and chests and down further to their hard, muscled thighs and wondered what they would look like without their jeans on....then back to their eyes and said "Well??" They both reached down to unzip their jeans at the same time and each pulled out a beautiful hard cock for her perusal. Even with their large hands wrapped around their meat, there was enough length left to expose big purple heads and plenty more for Ana to play with....

She couldn't believe her luck with these two fine male specimens. They both looked really nice and respectable but obviously needed something they were not getting enough of. One of them got up and offered her his seat at the booth. She sat down and he sat on the table in front of her. Now Ana's mouth was at the perfect height to begin eating the tasty dish before her. Her nipples were hard and poking painfully through her t-shirt as she sat there staring at the huge cock, pointing straight at her. She was soaking wet already and dying to suck some cock. She looked up into the eyes staring intently down on her and read their message loud and clear....

Ana lowered her eyes and her mouth down onto the heavenly cock and kissed the end of it. Then she licked it and inhaled the accompanying scent, which she found to be different with every man. Deciding she liked the look, taste and smell of him, she began getting serious....sucking and licking along the entire length of his cock while playing with his smooth balls. They were starting to attract a bit of attention from other club goers and found that suddenly they were not alone anymore...

The other businessman, who had so far just been looking on with fascination, moved over to stand behind Ana and reach around so he could touch her tits. Ana growled as he found her aching hard nipples and began to massage them gently. Meanwhile she began to deep throat his friend's cock, drawing excited whispers from onlookers. Ana couldn't stop to look at who was watching the three of them, but she felt it was two to three middle aged couples who had seen a fair bit of action in their time.

Ana took the cock deep into her throat and each time she pulled it back out, she looked at it all shiny and wet and spat on it to make it even more so. Then she would slide her saliva covered hands all over the cock and deep throat it some more. To help make things easier for Ana and those watching, the man would grab all of her hair out of the way and sometimes use it to pull her willing face down harder on his cock in her mouth. Ana was loving every minute of the experience and was so turned on by other people watching her getting fucked in the mouth by a complete stranger.

As his excitement grew, the man behind her, massaging her nipples, began to get bolder and started pulling on them. When he heard Ana's sighs of ecstasy, he felt encouraged to twist as well as pull on her nipples, still through the material of the cock-tease t-shirt. Another man came over close to the three of them and kneeled down beside Ana. He reached under her black velvet skirt and groaned when he found she was not wearing any underwear. His expert fingers found her throbbing wet clit and he began slow, maddeningly slow circles around the edge of it.

Ana spread her legs wider open to give him better access to her entire smooth cunt. He was now able to make his circles bigger every now and then to include touching her swollen pussy lips as well. She could feel herself losing control from the hands working her nipples and the one in her pussy while she continued to suck the big cock in her mouth. Suddenly the cock started jerking with approaching orgasm and Ana delightedly pulled away so she could look at what was about to happen.

She told him how much she loved cum and instructed him to cum a bit in her mouth and then let some hit her in the face as well. He tried to do what she wanted but after he came in her mouth he got some in her hair and on her shirt. She didn't mind because this was what she wanted most of all and no matter where it landed, any cum was good cum and this was a load and a half of good cum. She had more than enough to play with, and play she did.

The man kneeling beside her got up to watch her play with cum. Ana opened her mouth to show the men a pool of cum in her tongue and seeing their gazes fixed intently on her mouth, she began entertaining the crowd. The cock that had provided her with cum was now not as big and stiff anymore but his friend still had his contribution to make. He came around to stand in front of Ana and showed her his outstanding member, dripping with pre-cum. Ana longed to lean forward and lick the drops off the end of his cock but she already had her mouth full of cum and she didn't want to waste one single drop of the real thing.

Turning to face him, Ana took a hold of his cock with one hand and began to empty her load of cum from her tongue, to his shaft, making a long line of cum and saliva all the way to the base. At first he looked shocked at what she had done and stole a sideways glance at his friend to see how he reacted to his cum on another man's cock. His friend was just staring, as if hypnotized by the sight. Then Ana licked the cum back up again with one swoop of her tongue in an upwards motion, till she once again had a mouth full of cum. One or two of the men watching pulled their cocks out now.

Ana crossed her arms under her tits and took hold of her t-shirt, yanking it up and over her head in one swift movement. Her tits sprang free and now a few more men in the club came over to look at the action. Ana took hold of the cock again and let only a bit of cum drip out of her mouth and onto the end of the cock head. Once the end was wet she used it to rub cum all over her tits and teased the cock with her hard, wet nipples. The man groaned and took hold of Ana's shoulders roughly. She loved his firm, hard handling of her and his nails digging into her sensitive skin. She loved the thought that minutes earlier those same hands had been doing what his cock was now doing to her nipples.

He now pumped his cock in between her tits as she held them together for him, dribbling cum from her mouth every now and then. Cum was running down her chin and neck and spilling onto her tits and the cock between them. His friend was still mesmerized by seeing his cum in so many different places all at once. He held Ana's hair for her so she could play with cock and cum and all could get a good view of the action. Some men were stroking their cocks while they watched with fascination and their female partners took mental notes on what they were going to do for their men next time they wanted a blowjob with variety....

The cock between Ana's tits began a familiar twitching and it's owner stiffened ready to explode his load of cum. But Ana told him to cum on the table in front of her. He did this easily for her and she felt as though she would explode as well with sheer pleasure at the sight. Cum came spewing onto the table virtually under her nose and the smell was so powerful that she could taste it in her mouth...or was that his friend's cum she could taste? She wasn't sure but she loved it, of that she was very sure. After he had cum on the table she licked his cock clean for him with gentle little loving licks of her tongue. Ana rubbed the remaining cum on her tits all over, paying special attention to her nipples and the area around them. The men did not know where to look.

The sight before them was so multi-leveled....a wild, wanton cum slut of a woman with her tits hanging out, covered in hot slippery cum with her legs spread open, exposing her soaked, smoothly shaved cunt and a table beside her with a large pool of fresh cum....They wondered what she was going to do next. Ana did not make them wait long for her next move. She leaned forward and began to lick cum off the table and dribble it back again. A woman standing close by came forward. She had her tits exposed and was playing with her nipples as she watched what Ana was doing. She stepped forward and asked if she could have some cum on her tits. Her man seemed so surprised that he momentarily stopped fisting himself in shock at her request.

Ana was pleasantly surprised at the lady's request but there was more than enough cum to go around so she waved her closer and lapped up a tongue-full of cum off the table and deposited it onto the woman's lovely large firm tits. All the men were enjoying this scene and there was not one man in the club without a hand on their cock. The woman was rubbing the cum all over her tits as Ana gave her another tongue-full of cum, this time pausing to gently lick one of her nipples before moving back to the table for more. Things were getting more and more interesting by the second.

The third time Ana dripped cum onto the woman's tits with her tongue, she stayed even longer, licking her other nipple and this time wrapping her mouth around it and sucking hard and long. The woman gasped and smiled with pleasure at Ana sucking her nipple. She reached out to rub one of Ana's nipples between thumb and fingers. Ana loved this and moaned out loud. Because the two women were temporarily distracted with one another, two men moved over and got on their knees either side of Ana. Word from the man who had fingered her earlier, had worked it's way around the men about how soft and smooth Ana was under her short skirt. Both men ran hands up her shapely sexy legs till they found out for themselves.

Now Ana was rubbing cum all over the other woman's tits and playing with her nipples while the woman did the same to her. Two men were down on their knees with both hands up Ana's skirt and every man in the club was jerking off while watching. The two pole dancers had given up their entertaining routines for the night and were also taking the time to look. So far all had gone well and Ana was enjoying herself more than she had in a long time. She had cum all over her but she knew she wanted more. She would do anything for cum and unthinkingly, she said this out loud. This earned her the interest of two young men who had just arrived on the scene and were ready for some action of their own.

They were both in top shape, obviously worked out and had on black leather motorbike jackets, blue jeans and tight white t-shirts. They came up close to Ana and looked her up and down. They looked like they belonged to the bondage section of the club and should have been brandishing leather whips and handcuffs...Ana knew a small moment of fear as she held her head up high to look them in the eyes. They did not look evil....but they were definitely into domination and role-playing....that much was clear. Ana wondered if she was safe but was also suddenly even more turned on in anticipation.

"So you would do anything for cum?" One of them asked her.

"Yes, what did you have in mind?" Ana replied, with more confidence than she felt.

"ANYTHING??? He repeated. "Will you work for cum? Will you work hard for cum? Will you do as we say for cum?"

Ana had to give them an answer and rise to their challenge because, now that the words were out of her mouth, she could not take them back again. She looked them straight in the eyes and nodded her head obediently. "Yes, I will do ANYTHING for cum."

The two men looked at each other and almost smiled but their expressions remained unreadable. They looked at the table with quite a bit of cum still on it. They looked at Ana and her cum-covered tits. They glanced at the other woman, also with cum all over her tits and then back at Ana and down her legs, all the way down to her high heeled black velvet shoes. Then they looked back at one another and as though in some silent code of agreement, they simultaneously shook their jackets off and dropped them onto another table. Then they both walked over to Ana and, hooking a finger into either side of the waist of her skirt, tugged it down her legs, exposing her ass and pussy for all to see. Ana was now completely naked in a club full of men.

Ana did not flinch and tried to remember to breathe. She was a born entertainer and a self-confessed exhibitionist so, although she was nervous and excited, she acted as if she was enjoying herself...and this was not really far from the truth. Her heart began to beat like a million jack hammers when the two men lifted her effortlessly up and sat her on the table, right on top of the pool of cum. Ana almost came when she felt the cold table and cum up against her overheated pussy and ass! She could feel the sticky cum squishing over her smooth lips and inside her cunt, covering her sensitive clit. She quickly stole a glance at the two businessmen to see their reaction. As she expected, they were staring, but also looked ready to spring to her defense if needed.

As Ana straightened her back and lifted her head up in silent answer to their challenge, her clit pulsed with the movement and the sensation nearly made her faint. The two men sensed this and they grabbed her roughly and lifted her back off the table to stand in front of it with her back to the crowd. She had only one second to contemplate their next move before they bent her over the table and held her chest down, leaving her ass bare and high in the air, dripping with cum. Now she was helpless and about to get her wish for more.....

The two men each spat on one of their fingers and inserted one into her pussy and the other up her asshole. All the cum from the table was making it easy for the men to slide their long fingers in and out of her fuck-holes. With one hand, each rested on one of her shoulders and finger-fucked her with the other....Ana was glad nobody could see her flushed face. Every now and then one of the men would ask the crowd around the booth if they thought Ana had earned more cum yet? Every time they said she needed to work harder or beg for it. It was as if she was just a piece of ass without a voice or a mind now. Some perverted part of Ana was enjoying this new feeling of giving up total control.

Ana was so close to having an orgasm now that she was pushing back against the fingers in her cunt and ass. She could take the finger up her asshole but the one inside her pussy was flicking other fingers over her incredibly sensitive clit and that was threatening to take her over the edge. As if reading her mind, both men pulled their fingers out of her suddenly and she shivered with surprise. They informed everyone that this cum slut was not going to get to cum until she had earned the right and every man in the club had cum at least once. The men walked around to Ana's head and told her to suck their fingers clean. She could smell her pussy juice and her ass on the fingers and greedily, she licked and sucked till they were clean.

Ana shivered again and began to wonder what was going to happen next. The two men moved back behind her and started taking the rest of their clothes off. She wished she could be watching that! Then she felt two very hard, large cocks rub up against her ass and she suddenly stopped breathing....Then the two men came around to her head and told her to look at their cocks. They told her to decide which cock she wanted to deep throat and which one she wanted to be fucked up the ass with. Ana didn't need to think long about that. The one cock was elegant and long, therefore, the obvious choice to deep throat. The other one was long and very thick with a huge mushroom head on the end of it. That was the cock she had always dreamed about being fucked up the ass with. She told them her decision.

12