Club Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she knew, Ana had the long, elegant cock in front of her as his owner climbed onto the table and spread his legs open wide. He grabbed her hair and told her to suck on it if she wanted to get more cum and eventually earn the right to cum herself. Ana did as she was told and heard the other man ask for two volunteers to sit on either side of the table so they could pull Ana's nipples with one hand and help spread her ass cheeks with their other hand. She was glad when the two businessmen jumped in to help.

The other man with the huge cock stood behind her and smacked her ass with his stiff meat. Ana would have cried out in shock at this unexpected discipline but she had her mouth full of cock and she realized that this was just the beginning....Now the man was asking someone to 'clean' her cum-covered ass. She wondered how they were going to do that. She was surprised to hear the woman who had shared cum with her, offer to lick her ass clean. Ana had never been licked by a woman before and this was a new experience for her. The woman's tongue felt hot and wet on her now cool skin. She had a very long and strong tongue which reached all the way around to her pussy as well. The woman was instructed to lick up into Ana's asshole till it was good and clean.

The show was looking good for all the onlookers in the club. Here was this woman, spread out naked on a table with her ass on display. She was sucking a good looking naked man's long cock and enjoying it with a man either side of her, playing with her tits and ass cheeks while another woman was licking her ass and tongue-fucking her asshole. Another spectacular naked man was standing behind her with his huge stiff cock in his hand, ready for action. Everyone knew what was going to happen next....or did they?

The other naked man standing behind Ana, turned and asked if there was any man who had another way of cleaning Ana's ass before he fucked her asshole? The woman took her tongue out of Ana's ass and looked at her husband questioningly. He grinned at her and asked for a couple of towels. Someone brought over some clean towels and he took them over to place around Ana's feet, taking off her black velvet shoes as he went. Then there was the sound of jeans falling to the floor and a spray of hot liquid splashed onto Ana's ass, running down over her asshole and further down over her sticky cunt before running down the inside of her thighs and all the way down her legs to the floor. Ana knew that she had just been pissed on by a man and washed with pee.

The feeling was really quite wonderful and so different to the feeling of cum. It was hotter and made her feel like peeing herself so she decided that she would not be embarrassed if she did accidentally pee herself. The man hit her ass with his cock again and she jumped while the other man pissed on her some more. Then suddenly a huge cock head was invading her pussy. Slowly it pushed into her wet, velvet pussy until it was in all the way to his balls. Ana was now in heaven. There was no greater feeling on earth than having one cock deep in her throat and another embedded in her pussy. There was only one feeling even better than that....

The cock suddenly pulled out incredibly fast making Ana's insides react by clenching wildly. Ana was so distracted by the cock in her mouth and the pressure on her nipples, that she did accidentally release some fluids from her pussy. She was not sure if it was pee or just pussy juice but she had no time to think about it. The cock was being slowly pushed inside her again....slowly all the way in and then violently withdrawn again. Ana wondered if she could take any more of this as her juices flowed freely again.

Now the man started fucking her pussy really fast, but taking care not to hurt her by slamming it home too hard. After a while he stopped but stayed inside her while asking if anyone thought she deserved any cum yet? One man said he had plenty ready for her if she wanted it. Ana knew where she wanted the man's cum right now and someone was reading her mind because, the thought just came into her head and straight away, one of her biggest fantasies was cumming true. Lovely warm, thick cum was landing on Ana's ass and running into her asshole. There she was with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy and cum on and in her ass while her ass cheeks were still being pulled apart by the two businessmen. Her nipples were aching from the torture of the other two hands. There was just one more thing she wanted.

Once again, her mind was read....The big cock pumped her pussy some more and then pulled out slowly. Only to be pushed into her tight, cum covered asshole. Ana almost exploded with the pleasure she was feeling at that moment. Cum was such a good lubricant and she had always fantasized about a man cumming on her ass and then fucking it. This cock was so big that it felt like she was being torn in two. He was taking it nice and slow though so the pain was bearable. Once all the way inside her ass, he stayed there for a long while just talking to her about how nice and tight her ass felt around his big, throbbing cock. Ana was so excited that her head bobbed up and down even more rapidly on the cock in her mouth.

Then the big fat cock in her ass began to slowly move back out again. It slid all the way out of her ass and then just the enormous head of it forced it's way back inside. With maddeningly slow speed, it just popped in and out of her ass making her want to scream out loud in agony and ecstasy. This was way beyond anything Ana had ever imagined. Never had she experienced an invasion of this extreme size in her asshole. The cock head was still slowly popping in and out of her tight back fuck-hole and she loved every tiny thrust, imagining what it must look like for all of those people behind her. She wished she could see the sight of it herself.

Now the thrusts were getting a bit harder and faster, going deeper each time to test how much further it could go in. Ana was feeling herself being pushed over the edge quite rapidly as everything was starting to overpower her senses. She couldn't think at all and breathing was becoming harder and harder to do. She could not properly suck, let alone deep throat the cock in her mouth anymore. It could have been the place or all the people watching her getting her ass fucked or the stimulation on her nipples....but it was all nearly too much for her to comprehend. The sensations were building inside her as the thrusting cock in her ass became harder and faster and felt as if it was growing bigger and bigger.

Suddenly, the thrusts slowed down again and the cock pulled out of her ass. It was so unexpected and sudden that Ana's juices came squirting out of her pussy. Seeing this, the man quickly held his cock under her pussy and let her juice run over it. Then he immediately thrust back into her asshole and fucked her with several hard thrusts. This was such a turn on for Ana and also for the men who were watching. When he suddenly withdrew his cock from her ass again, the same thing happened. He held his cock under her pussy to get as much of her liquid as he could and he groaned out loud as he enjoyed the feeling of Ana's golden juice squirting on his cock and hand.

Several of the men were almost ready to cum and they moved closer to Ana to see if they could cum on her ass. When they got the nod from the two men, they shot load after load of thick white cum all over Ana's ass and watched the big cock up close as it forced it's way back inside Ana's now well-fucked asshole. Ana felt so hot and excited that she was almost ready to faint but this was too good to miss and she held on to stick the wild ride out till the end. Men were still shooting loads of cum onto Ana's ass and the huge cock continued to forcefully fuck her up the ass. Every now and then the cock would suddenly pull out and get washed by her juices, then it would plow straight back inside her now gaping back fuck-hole.

Finally the cock stopped pumping her ass and was slowly pulled out of her. The owner of the cock asked her if she thought she finally deserved some more cum. The other man pulled Ana up off his cock by her hair so she could answer and when she was able to, she said "yes." He asked her where she wanted his cum and she told him to cum on her ass. The other man released her and got off the table to watch his friend cum on her ass. He looked at Ana's cum covered ass and his cock jumped with excitement. He moved closer and placed the tip of his long, elegant cock at the entrance of her asshole and pushed gently inside. Then he began to fuck her up the ass as well while his friend stroked his own cock and watched. Suddenly, Ana felt cum shoot onto her ass, while she was still being pumped by the cock in her back tunnel.

After he had cum on her ass, he began to use all of his fingers inside her pussy to rub her clit while she was still being anally fucked. Ana knew she would cum any second now and cried out when an earth shattering orgasm shook her body. She felt wave after wave of sensation gripping her and making her violently shake from top to toe. She wanted to beg them to stop but held back from any weak admissions as she knew they could use that against her. She gritted her teeth until she felt the cock in her asshole start a strong, pulsing orgasm and then she heard moans and groans from the men and a few of the woman and knew that there were multiple orgasms happening right now in Club Cum.

The two men came over and leant close to Ana's ears. They asked her if she had had enough cum for tonight and without hesitation she said "No way!!"

"Do you mean you want MORE CUM??" Both men were totally astonished by her conviction and were finally coming to realize just how much of a dirty cum-slut Ana really was. They found it hard to believe she could really crave this much cum. The one with the deep throat cock told her that if she really wanted more cum, she would need to have at least two orgasms in a row. Ana was not sure she could do that but agreed to their terms anyway. They were starting to believe that she really would do ANYTHING for cum!

Two strong arms pulled Ana up off the table but she almost fell down when they put her on her feet. Four strong arms rushed to steady her and then there was a blur of voices as the men all discussed what they were going to do with her next. Then they were laying her back onto the table but this time she was face up and lying on her back. She almost groaned when she felt her legs being lifted up into the air and pulled back to bring her knees down onto her chest. Now Ana was being held down again by strong hands and her soaking wet pussy was open and on display. She heard one of her tormentors ask who will take the challenge first to bring this starving, sexy, slut to orgasm so she could earn more cum.

The two businessmen quickly offered to suck on one nipple each and they moved in to claim their piece of her. The woman who had played with cum and licked Ana clean earlier, said she would like to work on her pussy with her tongue....Another man offered to finger-fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. Now Ana was feeling so many mixed emotions all at once. She loved the fact that she had four different people pleasuring her at once but she felt even more exposed now than she had earlier. She wondered if she would be able to cum two times in a row or even once now after she had only just had a really powerful orgasm.

The woman's tongue on her clit was driving Ana close to another orgasm already, as were the two long fingers in her pussy and asshole. Ana closed her eyes and let the heavenly sensations of fingers brushing lightly over her wet nipples and then being replaced by hot, hungry tongues, wash over her and take her away...She moaned and gasped when the woman sucked on her large, swollen clit. She tried to move her hips but found the pressure of hands holding her down, too much to fight against. Slowly Ana could feel herself nearing another orgasm. When the shock waves took control of her body, she cried out in pleasure and one of the businessmen bent their head down to kiss her passionately on the mouth. This stopped her crying out but only muffled the sounds of her moans and groans.

"Good, now who wants to give this lady some more cum?" One of the men asked the crowd. Two men came up and held their cocks over Ana's pussy and splashed their cum all over it and some on her stomach and tits. Ana kept on kissing the lips covering hers with total enjoyment, reveling in the feeling of her tongue dancing with another. Now there was cum all over her pussy, running around to her ass and dripping down her neck from her tits. She loved every second of the experience and felt more relaxed than she had in a very long time. Frustration seemed something she could not remember ever having felt before. Four hands began rubbing the cum all over her stomach and tits and around her neck and someone was licking her ass with their tongue and sliding it in and out of her asshole.

"Right, now this cum slut needs to have another orgasm for more cum." The voice of one of the men spoke with authority and Ana braced herself for another onslaught of fingers and tongues....only to almost scream in shock when a huge cock began sliding into her asshole again. Her hands grabbed at the two businessmen's arms and her grip was so tight that they wrestled with her to loosen her grip. The big cock was now all the way up her ass and she began to relax. The two businessmen thought she needed distracting so they pulled their jeans off and rose up from their seats to offer Ana their cocks to suck. She was so grateful for the distraction and the cocks were so hard and beautiful...she began to suck one and stroke the other, her movements becoming desperate as the cock started moving in and out of her ass.

Someone was pinching her swollen pussy lips at the same time and pulling them apart. Now the cock was pumping hard in her ass while she sucked and stroked the two cocks. Her pussy was being stretched and now a tongue started flicking over her engorged clit....but the second two hands squeezed her nipples, Ana came with such force that she almost bit the end off the cock in her mouth! Men were crowded in and around to watch her very exposed clit jumping as her orgasm raged out of control. Ana couldn't believe she had just had two amazing orgasms in a row after that first earth shattering one earlier and she knew that there was no stopping her now.

Ana was then pulled off the table by many strong hands and placed in a kneeling position on the floor. Men gathered around her in a circle with their cocks out and held ready to give her more cum. She couldn't count how many cocks she was surrounded by but there must have been ten or more and they all looked big and ready to burst! Someone said "Go!" and the last thing Ana saw before she closed her eyes was cum....so much cum.....flying through the air at her from so many different cocks all at once. When she closed her eyes she felt warm cum splash on her face and her hair and on her back and her tits....everywhere on her body...all over her...covering her and satisfying her deepest needs...her deepest desires....

Her mouth opened to receive as much cum as she could get. Ana loved the feeling of cum covering her entire body and landing in her mouth. She loved the sound of the men as they all came, wild, animal-like sounds of grunts and groans as they excitedly watched their cum landing all over her and into her mouth. Ana knew that some of the wild sounds she could hear came from her, as she lost control and licked cum off her tits and arms and fingers. She stuck her cum-soaked fingers into her mouth and sucked them while moaning like someone starving and finally getting their first real meal.

This was what Ana had dreamed about and wished for and fantasized about for so long now. She could hardly believe that it was really happening to her. Here she was in a club, completely naked and surrounded by men who were enjoying the sight of her covered in their cum and obviously loving every second of it! There was cum in her hair, so much cum, as that was where a lot of it had gathered up. She could hardly open her eyes because there was so much cum in them and dripping from her eyebrows....cum kept dripping from her hair onto her tits before being licked back off again by her hungry mouth.

Ana licked her lips totally satisfied and wiped cum off her eyes so she could look at the men who had given her the ultimate experience of their cum. None of them could speak as all were just mesmerized by so much cum all at once and amazed at how she was enjoying herself with their cum. They had also never been part of such a truly overwhelming experience before and could not help but just stare at Ana with their hands still holding their cocks. When Ana finally found her voice she looked at each of the men around her and thanked them for their cum. She thanked everyone who had fucked her up the ass and let her suck their cock and then she surprised herself by asking them all if they would mind washing her down with pee.

Not one of them hesitated. All pointed their cocks at her, moving in close and pissed on her. Ana couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to be pissed on by about a dozen cocks all at once. It was a heavenly sensation and one she knew she would never forget! As their golden liquid landed on her, she rubbed her hands all over her body, using her hands to wash cum off her tits and down, spreading her legs and letting it land in her pussy so she could rub it too. The sight was spectacular! Never before had such an event taken place in this club.

Ana felt like a goddess and a dirty ass-fucked cum-slut all at once and she knew that this memory would stay with her till the end of time. She had experienced so many firsts all in the same night and it was hard to keep all of it together in her mind. She knew she had been fucked up the ass and pussy. She had been licked by a woman who had also tongue-fucked her ass and rubbed cum all over her tits. She had felt so much cum...enough to fill a bucket or several and she had played with cum...lots of cum. She had felt cum on her ass and been fucked up the ass using cum as lube. She had also been washed with pee and had peed on a cock, which then fucked her ass again and again.....and all in front of strangers. Many men and some women had all watched her pee and get pissed on and get fucked up the ass with cum.

It was all due to her passion and perverse need for cum...and that t-shirt. And it would never have happened..... if not for Club Cum.

12