Club D'Amour Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiana is caught up in the excitement of a new club.
1k words
4.2
58.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Tiana walked hesitantly down the hall towards Club D’Amour. A friend of hers had suggested she check out their website and she was very happy with what she read. She twirled her wedding ring around her finger nervously and entered the office.

“Hi. I have an appointment.” Tiana looked around and noticed it looked very much like a medical office.

“Hi Tiana. I am Bridget. Come into my office and we can chat.” Bridget stood up and led the timid woman into her office. “I received your email and was very happy that you were referred here from a friend. Please take a seat.” Bridge sat down in her chair and faced Tiana.

“Most women don’t believe that I provide the services that I do. It is quite simple actually. I do have a few questions for you though.”

“O.K.” Tiana was looking around the room, trying to feel more comfortable with this situation. She had been married for only a few months and everyone was asking when she was going to have children. She and her husband had gone through all the tests and the result was that he had no sperm. She hated the look he got when people asked why they had no children. She knew that deep down inside he was feeling guilty about everything.

“Two questions really. The first is do you want your husband present during the copulation. The second is if not, does your husband know you are here.” Bridget asked these questions so matter of fact it was scary. She had been so nervous for her first client, but Tiana was her ninetieth client and she had become accustomed to the procedure.

“Yes, he wants to be there. He knows. He has no sperm. There is a technical term for it. All our family and friends keep pestering us. It is annoying. It is hurting him so badly. I want to do this for him so badly.”

“Infertility hurts. It is as simple as that. I dealt with that for many years so I understand.”

“Really?”

“Yes really. My husband and I have been married for almost twenty years. Still no children. He never wanted to be tested. I did and there is nothing wrong with me. He is in complete denial. He would rather give me money to start a business than start a family. At least this way, we’re both equally busy with our careers.” Bridget smiled. She had to keep a cheery face for her clients even though her situation made her want to burst into tears.

“When can I come in?”

***

Tiana sat nervously on the leather lounger. It was similar in shape to a doctor’s office bed, but was curved and very comfortable. The room was warm and not breezy. She was completely naked. Her husband had changed his mind and was not coming. He had been very accepting of the situation, but did not want to watch his wife get fucked by someone else. They had made love last night. It had been passionate, hot, and rough. She prayed that the doctors were wrong and that he had a chance to impregnate her. Now she was waiting for Joey to arrive.

“Hi sweetie. I am Joey. You didn’t have to get undressed right away.” Joey entered the room and Tiana gasped. He looked very similar to her husband in many ways. She knew there was a reason for that. Bridget was very thorough with her questioning and testing. At no point was it necessary for anyone to know about this arrangement. It was part of the contract.

“It’s O.K. It was a little hot in here. I have never done this before. Really I haven’t.” Joey walked over and kissed her softly. Her lips were soft and moist. She responded by kissing him back. Joey ran his hands down her body and felt the moisture between her legs. He found her clit and stroked softly. His other hand was undoing his jeans and he moved his hand away from her body for a quick moment to pull down his jeans and boxers.

“Tell me about your husband. Tell me why you are doing this for him.” Joey had been coached by Bridget to ask about a woman’s husband. It was important for them to remember the sacrifice they were making. Joey did not care if it made no sense. Either way he has to fuck hot horny women for a living.

“His name is Kenny. He looks like you, but older. He cannot have children. He has friends who work as fertility doctors and didn’t want anyone to know about his issues.” Joey had thrust his cock into her pussy and was slowly rocking his hips back and forth. He was holding her legs on his shoulders as she lay back on the bed. Tiana continued.

“I want children so badly. This is not cheating. This is doing what needs to be done so I can get pregnant. Oh!” Joey had sped up his thrusts so that the tip of his cock nudged her cervix. He loved the reaction he got so he did it again.

“After I cum inside, you don’t move. I want to make you cum hard sweetie.” Joey leaned forward a bit so that her legs were bent and almost touching her ears. She was flexible and he began to pound her harder. “You are beautiful. We’re going to make beautiful children Tiana.” Joey shoved hard one last time and then exploded inside her. Normally he would continue thrusting so he could cum again, but he held his throbbing cock inside her and massaged her clit. He stroked it roughly and then softly.

“Cum baby. Pull my sperm into your fertile womb.” Tiana whimpered. She was not listening to a word he was saying. She was overcome by the emotions of cheating. She loved it. She was addicted to it.

“Cumming!” Tiana bucked hard and gushed a bit, as she came. It was an intense orgasm and she immediately lifted her hips up so that none of his sperm would ooze out.

“You are amazing Joey. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Same time tomorrow?” Part of the contract was that intercourse would happen once a day for three days when the woman believed she was fertile. Joey was excited to do this again tomorrow.

“Of course lover.”

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers