Club D'Amour Ch. 05

Story Info
Tiana is caught up in the excitement of a new club.
1.3k words
3.76
59.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers

"Fuck me." Tiana hissed those words as she pulled David's cock out of his pants and slid down on the thick throbbing pole. She was so horny she needed it now. She used to love a lot of foreplay, but lately had needed quick fuck sessions. She bucked down hard and fast, moaning when David met her thrusts with harder jerks.

"I want to cum all over your face. Let me do that." David grinned. He knew that Tiana loved kinky things. She got up and knelt by his feet. He jerked his cock, eyes locked on hers.

"Cumming!' David gripped his cock and moaned, watching thick ropes of cum splash on her face.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Bridget stormed into the room and what she saw made her blood boil. She was desperately trying to keep a business running and this was not helping.

"I'm sorry Bridget. She wanted it." David was fumbling to put his cock back into his jeans. It was still throbbing hard so he was struggling. He did not even want to look at Tiana.

"This is a fertility breeding center. This is not some whorehouse. You're fired." Bridget was talking so calmly it was scary. She watched as David left the room without saying a thing. Tiana was still kneeling by the leather chair, cum covering her face.

"You are banned from my clinic. Do not ever mention my name or the name of this company to any of your friends. I do not want any of your slutty friends attending this prestigious club. Bridge spun around and rushed to her office. She heard Tiana leave and then she opened her door. She was much calmer now that she had gulped down some tequila. She sat down at the front desk and began searching applications. She needed to find another man for her company.

***

Tiana walked into the dark noisy club. She was looking for someone specific and was desperate to find him. Her black dress was creeping up her full hips and she had to make sure that her enormous breasts were not falling out of her top. She was well endowed before her pregnancy, but now that she was breastfeeding two baby girls, her breasts were almost an E cup. She was not wearing panties, which she realized was a bad idea. Her pussy juices were dripping down her legs and she hoped no one noticed. She fingered the diamond necklace around her neck. Kenny had given her that when she gave birth to the twins. It matched her engagement and wedding ring perfectly.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." Joey bit her neck hard and pressed her against the closest wall. He ran his hands up and down her body. "Your breasts are huge. I love it." Joey humped her butt and pulled up her dress. Tiana could only moan. "Where's hubby?" Joey licked the curve of her earlobe and then sucked gently on her neck.

"At home with the babies. I need to fuck you now." Tiana spun around and kissed Joey on the lips. It was a desperate kiss. Their teeth hit and Joey's eyes were open, trying to find somewhere to go. He thought he could control himself, but it was not working.

"My car is in the parking lot. Lets go." Joey dragged Tiana out the back doors and into the cool autumn night. He was holding her left hand and felt the rings on her finger. She was married. He knew that. She did not care and neither did he. She was sexy and horny and an awesome fuck. He got to the car and reached into his pocket for his keys. He gasped when the keys were knocked out of his hand and he was pulled against the car.

"I said now." Tiana's eyes were wide. She barely had time to unzip his jeans when she pulled out his cock. It was throbbing and the tip had a smear of precum. Normally she would savor the fluid, tasting it on her tongue. She was too desperate. She spun around and leaned over the hood of the car. Lifting her dress, Joey only sighed. She was not wearing panties. Her butt was perfectly shaped, not an inch of fat from the pregnancy. He slammed into her hard and felt the car rock.

"Does he know?" Joey knew that Tiana got aroused when he mentioned her husband. She had become completely addicted to cheating after first joining the Club D'Amour.

"No. He has no idea. He thinks I'm at the movie theatre having a time out from three kids."

"Can I cum in you? I really want to baby." Joey loved the feeling of cumming in a woman's pussy. It felt so hot and sexy. Considering she was married, it was so forbidden.

"Fuck yeah. I am breastfeeding. I won't get knocked up." Joey gripped her hips and pumped his cock hard and fast into her pussy. He felt her cum, but kept going. She was gripping the car and he felt her legs shaking. She could not put together a sentence, she was so aroused. He kept banging her. He felt moisture on his balls and realized that she was gushing all over him.

"Oh Yeah!" Joey pushed hard into her pussy and came. He felt three thick shots of cum coat the walls of her pussy. He pulled out and ran his hand along her back. "Thanks baby. You're coming back to my place?"

Tiana turned around and fixed her skirt. "I can't. I have to go home. Same time next week?"

"Of course."

***

"Just don't." Kenny stepped back and pouted. This was the third day in a row that he had been rejected. He was desperate to have sex with his wife again. It was two months since their twin girls had been born. He wanted her so badly.

"Why not? The doctor says it is safe. What's wrong?" Kenny did up his robe and sat on the edge of the bed. For the first time in weeks, all three children were actually asleep. He had no idea how long this would last and wanted nothing more than to be intimate with his wife.

"I just don't want to get pregnant again. I have been pregnant for almost the last two years. I want a break. I know it's safe I just don't want to." Tiana smiled at her husband and was happy when he nodded and left. The moment he was down the stairs she opened her lingerie drawer and found what she was looking for. She rushed to the bathroom and took the pregnancy test. She had been feeling sick all week and knew that there was only two other times she had felt like this. She sat on the edge of the large roman tub and waited. She did not even wait the two minutes. After a minute, she could see the dark pink test line from where she was sitting.

***

"I change my mind baby." Tiana was wearing the sexy pink nightie she wore on their wedding night. She slid into Kenny's lap and began to rock back and forth. Kenny's cock reacted immediately. Tiana prayed that Kenny would finally think he fathered a child. He slid his cock into his wife's pussy and moaned.

"I had a dream that you had sperm and got me pregnant." Tiana whispered those words. Kenny stared at his wife and then started understanding what was going on. She was extremely wet, almost dripping. For a woman who just a few minutes ago was refusing sex something weird was going on. He had his suspicions but now he knew for sure. He debated whether to tell her or not. Tiana continued to rock back and forth on his cock. He decided not to say anything. He would just make sure she never got the change to fuck anyone but him.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers