Club Exit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he was done, Dylan dried himself and put on a pair of boxers and a tee, he knew he was supposed to go back to Kyle but hesitated. He stood in front of the mirror again and smiled. Dylan had one of the cutest smiles around, full and welcoming. His eyes smiled along with his mouth, he then looked at his arms, while not scrawny, they were definitely not as thick as Kyle's, or Tim, and Ben's. He flexed anyway, Nicely shaped biceps tensed and swelled. He swam a lot and ran, he also spent a great amount of time lately with Kyle in the gym trying to bulk up. After a few moments he decided it was time to go back and put on shorts and tee.

He knocked lightly and Kyle said to come in. He could see a towel laying on the carpet, his mind raised, 'Oh my god... is he naked and waiting for me?' Opening the door further he could see bare feet, then legs one raised and bent at the knee, thick thighs. Dylan's heart raced. To his disappointment, no. Kyle was wearing a snug pair of gray trunks reclined against his headboard, Dylan walked over and sat on the bed next to him.

"Well don't you look sexy," Kyle joked tugging at Dylan's 'straight' sense of modesty. Kyle was the opposite, his body beautifully displayed spread across his bed. A few moments of silence passed, and Kyle placed his hand on the back of Dylan's shoulder.

"What's up Dyl, why so quiet?" he asked.

Dylan breathed deep and then he responded. "Tonight when we were in that room, I had a weird feeling about the whole thing. That guy in the suit went straight to making us... you two take off your shirts and feeling you up. Diego I don't care about, but you're better than some sleazy club boy..." He stopped.

Kyle smiled, "Thanks Dyl, I appreciate your concern, you're a good friend, but why'd you get upset and walk out?"

Dylan turned to Kyle nervous, "When he slid his hand up your shirt I got jealous. Then mad because he was doing with such ease what I've dreamed of for so long..."

Kyle interrupted, "Hey Dyl, you know we're friends and I consider you a brother."

Dylan continued, "It's not that I want to hook up, I just wish we could have that closeness, my feelings for you have grown from friendship to something deeper... I wish that you weren't straight." Dylan was trembling, finally spilling the beans.

Kyle said nothing he only smiled. He sat forward and put his arm around Dylan and hugged him close. "Hey bud, thanks for being honest with me. Just know that nothing has changed between us, I still love you, no weirdness. Plus, you never know what the future could hold. Why don't you stay in here with me tonight, after being felt up and violated I need someone to keep me safe." he said as he pulled Dylan down beside him in a forced cuddle laughing. Dylan relished this moment, enveloped in the muscular embrace of his best friend. After a while they fell asleep.

Back at Club Exit Marcus sat in his office relaxing in his chair, coated in a layer of sweat that reflected the dim lights in the room accenting the curves and contours of his body. He was wearing only a black leather jock strap and his tie. The jockstrap consisted only of a pouch which held in his dick and balls and a thin black strap around his waist. His body was glorious and smooth. His chest wide and solid, his abs symmetrical and very well defined. His thighs thick and cut. He rested his head on his left hand supported by his equally strong arm. His other hand clicking through tonight's model information on his computer.

Ahead of him stood a statue of a naked man. Tall and well built, with massive arms lifted up with hands clasped behind his head. The statue's face stuck in an opened mouth expression of great pleasure as if letting out a deep moan accented by the texture of facial hair. The statue was looking downward at an absent person giving an amazing blow job.

The statue's arms were flexed with huge orbs for biceps, detailed with veins carved and raised atop the sinewy musculature. The statue's chest large and abs forced outward, the torso slightly curved to the right. Along the statues side running down past his hips and down his upper thigh was a raised texture of a design, it stood out from the smooth stone surface like an embossed sheet of paper. Below, at the bottom of the statue's cut v lined groin was a massive pillar of a dick, three inches thick and roughly twelve inches long, proud and erect capped by a large mushroom head. Just below hung two swollen low hangers. They were between the size of lemons and oranges. Perfect for swirling in your mouth and squeezing while deep throating their foot long neighbor. The thighs of this hulking statue were massive and contoured with large mounds of stone muscle.

Further down were wide and thick solid calves. Around the back were two enticing globes of an ass. Every detail captured with sheer realism. It was Diego, no longer a man of flesh and blood; but a statue carved from the purest of white marble. Captured in this erotic pose, unable to move, unable to respond. His orgasm built to an imminent explosion that never came. Diego would never reach the edge and the sensational moment of emptying his massive balls caught forever in this marble prison; he was a sight to behold.

Marcus found the profile of Kyle. He looked at his contact information which included not only a phone number and an address as well. Marcus grinned, and picked up his phone from the desk and began typing away.

The next morning, Dylan stirred in his sleep. Waking up he notices that the lamp on Kyle's side of the bed was still on, and the sun was starting to shine through the blinds and the curtain. Without the lamp the room would remain fairly dim. He turned his head to his right, Kyle was still fast asleep laying on his stomach. Dylan turned towards him seeing his strong back and shoulders. Even relaxed and sleeping the muscles in his back still remained taut. Peering down as Kyle's back lowered into a dip at the small of his back near his waist rested a pair of muscular mounds tucked under the tight material of his gray trunks. 'Oh fuck, nice ass,' Dylan thought to himself. With some hesitation Dylan reached his hand up to Kyle's shoulder touching his finger tips and tracing them around in small circles, eventually placing his whole hand down. Kyle's skin was smooth and warm, Dylan started rubbing his hand down his back massaging, feeling the muscles reacting to his touch underneath. Kyle stirred slightly, Dylan stopped.

Once Kyle settled Dylan continued, moving his hand down to Kyle's waist and then up the curve of his muscular ass. They were firm, he squeezed slightly and continued. Never had Dylan gotten this close for so long, aside from joking around, without Kyle stopping him before things got too far. Dylan slid his hand back up to waistband of Kyle's trunks, with some careful ease he poked the tips of his fingers underneath the material. Kyle still didn't react. Feeling confident Dylan slid his entire hand inward. The warm flesh of Kyle's round cheek felt amazing, with a handful Dylan squeezed again and Kyle began to squirm turning himself over onto his back. Dylan held his hand still as his friend's body rotated, the tight trunks holding his hand in place beneath the material. Dylan stayed still as he felt Kyle's hips and soon groin glide freely beneath his trembling palm.

Unsure of what to do, Dylan stayed still, staring at Kyle's face. He did not wake, Dylan was beginning to tremble. After a beat Dylan relaxed realizing he had a firm yet nervous grip on Kyle's manhood. It felt nice in his hand, almost like it belonged there. His friend's cock was thick, long, and semi erect being that it was morning. Dylan began to stroke up and down, causing Kyle to get harder. Precum began to leak from the tip of the cut cock. Dylan licked his lips enjoying the situation, Kyle's body started getting goosebumps all over as he quivered in hi Dylan's grip. Dylan leaned in and kissed Kyle's chest, working his tongue in small circles around the nipples. Still stroking, he worked his mouth down towards his friend's stomach. Kyle stretched his arms up over his head, his torso flexing.

Kyle was beautiful, Dylan was enjoying every minute of this, he wanted more. In a bold move he moved to straddle Kyle's legs grabbing hold of the trunks and pulling them down, Kyle's cock sprung up and slapped his stomach, precum releasing onto his abdomen. A nice set of balls lay below, round and ready for release. No pubic hair was to be seen, Kyle kept himself trimmed. With the trunks now on the floor, Dylan leaned forward and licked from the base of Kyle's shaft up to the tip of his head and back down. With his hand he massaged Kyle's sack gently with a little force.

Kyle rustled a bit shifting his legs and raising his pelvis slightly. Dylan leaned in tongue Kyle's balls, enveloping them one at a time in his hot wet mouth, while stroking the ever growing penis above him. Swirling his tongue around and under the thick shaft, Dylan tasted Kyle, delicious and sweet he thought. Dylan held the cock straight to his face, rubbed the tip with his thumb, and licked the slit of Kyle's leaking cock. The precum tasted strong and musky, with a hintt of sweetness. Dylan opened his mouth and took it in, plunging his head down until the tip reached the back of his throat.

Dylan continued this rubbing one hand up Kyle's body, the other hand massaging his balls. Kyle began to moan and move around, Dylan's sucking became faster, his rhythm synching with Kyle's as he began to thrust in his sleep. As he could sense Kyle was about to cum, he began squeezing and massaging his balls encouraging him to shoot. More precum was pouring out and Kyle's sack was firm and full to burst. The skin pulled tighter and his nuts lifted. It was about to happen and Dylan was prepared to swallow every drop. Suddenly Kyle woke startled and yelled out "Yo Dyl, what the fuck!?"

Dylan quickly sat up wide awake, sweating and breathing hard. He quickly turned his attention to Kyle laying next him still in his trunks. It was only a dream, Dylan's boxers were wet in the front. It was still dark out, only an hour had passed. Feeling relieved Dylan laid back down, he turned onto his side facing away from Kyle. Soon after, Dylan went back to sleep. On the floor from within Kyle's jeans his phone lit up, he had received a text message.

To be continued...

12