Club Exit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan could see what this show had become, what his best friend, the man of his dreams was doing. He sat his drink onto a table and walked away. Dylan was disgusted and couldn't believe he was right. The crowd started chanting "take it off!" Kyle knew what was about to happen and turned away to leave the stage showing his ass off. The crowd starts cheering and whistle when the two pull him back by his waistband, the crowd continues chanting. Kyle was spanked a couple times, turned around and noticing Dylan no longer there watching. "Where'd you go Dyl?" One of the guys started to kiss Kyle distracting him, sticking his tongue into Kyle's mouth and rubbing his chest.

Suddenly Kyle's jock slid down his thighs and around his ankles and the crowd went crazy. Kyle looked down as the guy who had just stripped him completely naked, while blocking the view of his package from the crowd, was attempting to suck him him off holding onto his large rock hard cock. Kyles kept pulling away, causing himself to be jerked off in the process. The guy still standing up whispered in his ear that "I'd love to fuck and get a taste of his straight man meat after the show. I'm Ryan." With that distraction, the guy still on his knees managed to get the head of Kyle's dick into his mouth and gave a very wet strong suck. His mouth was so warm and soft, and felt so amazing compared to the cold club air which had his nipples erect. Kyle let out a deep moan and threw his head back. Suddenly the lights go down, and the two guys stopped molesting his body and said he was a good sport but were serious about hooking up. Kyle pulled his jock back up and ran to the back. Everyone back stage were checking him out giving cat calls. Once he made it back to the room he found Marcus was there waiting for him.

Marcus stood, "Great show, great fucking show," Marcus walks up to Kyle all the while looking straight into his eyes. Marcus pulled a bundle of cash out of his suit jacket pocket, "Payment for a job well done." Marcus placed the cash against Kyle's chest and slowly slid it down his body. Pulling at the jock strap's waist band out exposing the base of Kyle cock, and stuffed the cash into the pouch grazing the base of Kyle's shaft with his finger tips. "Come back tomorrow, if you're ready for round two."

Kyle called Dylan's phone, and got no answer. He then texted, 'Hey Dyl, where'd you go?' Dylan responded, 'Home'. Kyle was unsure of what happened. The show was a bit of a blur. Before leaving the room Marcus told Kyle, "Get used to being exposed. Pretty soon you'll always be on display." With no real response Kyle smiled and went home wearing very little. All that he had were a pair of running shorts in his trunk since his pants were goners. He kept the jock on, and slipped on his shirt which couldn't button anymore.

Dylan was already home when Kyle walked in, and said hi. Dylan stayed quiet. Knowing his friend was upset Kyle walked over to the sofa and sat next to him. Kyle said he got paid well. "For what, selling your dignity? So you're a stripper now? What were you even modeling?" Dylan snapped back.

"Dyl let's not start that tonight, it's late." Kyle responded reclining back into the sofa reaching his hands up behind his head and closed his eyes. Dylan looked over at Kyle's body. Kyle knew what he was doing and purposely flexed his abs repositioning himself letting his shirt open further. Dylan tried to play it off when Kyle opened his eyes and stood up. "Well if you think I'm hot enough to be a stripper I need practice."

Dylan blushed and rolled his eyes. Kyle peeled the open shirt over his shoulders and relaxed his arms letting his shirt fall to the floor, and began gyrating his hips. The jock made his package look bigger the way it held him up. Dylan wasn't playing along so Kyle grabbed his hands and placed them onto his chest making Dylan feel his heartbeat. Dylan looked up, shocked at what was happening, "Seriously Kyle, stop.... " Dylan tried to pretend he didn't like this, but inside he was all smiles. He was touching Kyle's body in a sensual way, what more could he ask for? Was Kyle open to trying something? Dylan decided to get brave, and squeezed one of Kyle's pecs and trailed his free hand down Kyle's rigid abs stopping at his waist. Dylan grabbed the waist band of the shorts and started to pull them down. Laughing, Kyle stopped and grabbed Dylan's crotch. Kyle could feel Dylan was aroused. Kyle smiled and said "Yep I'm good at this." Kyle told him goodnight and walked off to his room. Dylan sat there in shock as he watched Kyle sliding his shorts off showing his bare ass before shutting the bedroom door.

Great, another case of blue balls for Dylan.

The next day Kyle and Dylan were working out at the gym. After running a few miles on the treadmill, Kyle did some work on the bench and spotted Dylan who was finishing his own run. Feeling they'd done well enough Kyle said it was time to relax and they headed for the hot tub. The two were in the trunks and carried a towel over their shoulders. Once the y climbed in, the hot jets felt good as they reclined and relaxed their sore muscles. It was quiet for a moment when Dylan spoke up "So about last night Kyle...what happened after I walked off?" Kyle sighed knowing this conversation would come up, "Look, Dyl, it's not that big of a deal..."

A frustrated Dylan snapped back, "Yes it is, it's a big deal. All I've been telling you is that it was sleazy, and what's the first thing that asshole has you do? A sex show that's what... you tell me that you know better, and wont do what you're not comfortable with and yet there you were letting some dirty fags take your clothes off and make out with you. Did they get you naked, did you fuck them too? Is that why you got paid so well?" Kyle realized that Dylan had a point, not only was he naked, but he was given a hand job and a tease of a blow job. Embarrassed and annoyed by Dylan's sudden outburst he responds,"NO, I didn't fuck anyone... what's it matter to you? You were undressing me and touching me last night remember that? Or is it different because you have a crush on me?"

Dylan was furious now, "Don't even start that shit. You started stripping to keep me from being mad at you. You constantly walk around half naked, you're always flirting with me. I'm not you're fucking toy, I'm not here to give you validation. The other night I was honest with you, I told you my feelings, and so you invite me out to support you, and you do that right in front of me?" Dylan was sitting across from Kyle and glared at him with anger and disgust.

"Dude seriously, I'm not your boyfriend, I don't have to answer to you. You like what you see anyways so why was last night at the club and home any different? You're acting like some clingy little bitch, just get off my nuts already." Kyle splashed some water at Dylan. Dylan was disgusted at what he just heard come out of Kyle's mouth. Never had Kyle ever been so ugly and hateful. Dylan stood and climbed out of the hot tub grabbing his towel. "You know what Kyle? You're right. You're not my boyfriend, and it's none of my business, do what you want... go fuck yourself. No actually, Go let him fuck you." Fighting back tears from being so angry Dylan walked away. Realizing what he had just done Kyle called out, "Dylan, Dyl. Hey come back, I'm sorry." Dylan kept walking and went into the locker room. Kyle slammed his fist into the water creating a splash, "Fuck!" Dylan decided to walk home and left the gym, he didn't want to ride in the same car as Kyle.

Kyle got home and Dylan was locked in his room. Tim and Ben were on the sofa playing video games. As Kyle walked through the living room he went to Dylan's door and knocked. No response. "Hey Dyl, can we talk?" Still nothing. Tim started laughing saying "Uh oh trouble in paradise." Ben laughed as well. Kyle turned back to them and simply said "Fuck off guys. Not right now, I fucked up" He wasn't in any mood to joke. Kyle went to his room and shut the door. The two of them didn't talk the rest of the day. Later that night, Kyle was about to leave for his second night at the club and went to Dylan's door again. He knocked once and then opened it. Dylan was reclined on his bed using his laptop. "Hey Dyl, sorry about what I told you earlier. I didn't mean it, can we talk about it tonight when I get home?" Dylan didn't respond to him. After a moment, Kyle said "OKay, well I'm going back for my second night..." All Dylan said was, "I don't care. Fuck off." Hurt by Dylan's cold response, Kyle shut the door and left.

Kyle arrived at the club to find a much different crowd. Apparently tonight was fetish night. People stood outside in various vinyl and leather outfits. Making his way inside Marcus greeted him at the door, wearing a black suit with a sheer black button up. He was even more welcoming than the night before.

"Well well sexy, let's introduce you to tonight's crowd." Marcus said putting his arm around Kyle's shoulder. Marcus took Kyle around the club showing him off to the crowd. "Tonight's a special night." Marcus smiled finding a way into Kyle's mind again and lead Kyle back to the room. Before going in the back he stopped and got Spence's attention, "Spence, cover the floor tonight, the two of us have business to attend to." With that they continued walking. Marcus could see into Kyle's mind and saw he was having doubts about this gig. He could see Kyle was upset about fighting with his best friend. Marcus knew that Dylan had put doubt into Kyle's mind and Marcus made it a point to put those thoughts to rest.

"So you're little fan boy talked you out of this, we can take care of that." Marcus stood and walked over to his mini bar and made a couple drinks. "How do you know that?" Kyle asked confused. Marcus casually walked over to Kyle handing him a glass. Smiling a devilish grin while looking Kyle straight in the eyes he said, "I have my ways," and his eyes shimmered. "Drink, it'll help loosen you up." Kyle was entranced once more and could feel his walls breaking down and could do nothing about it. He took a sip and felt the cool alcohol rushing down his throat and spreading throughout his body in a warm glow. Marcus could see Kyle was losing himself and reached out his hand and felt Kyle's chest, he could feel Kyle's heartbeat slowing down and his body relaxing.

"Take a seat baby, we have some matters to discuss," as he pushed Kyle back onto the sofa. Marcus sat down next to Kyle facing him with one leg over Kyle's continuing to talk, "Tonight's a big night for you. Do well and you'll become a permanent fixture in my club." Kyle sat back with a smile. "What do you need me to do?" Marcus knew his plans were in order. "Follow me, we need to seal the deal."

Marcus lead Kyle to a room he hadn't been to yet, Marcus' private quarters. Once in there Kyle had a strange sense this would be it for him. The room was dim, and the low lighting looked like that of a candle's The furniture was scarce other than a desk, a chaise lounge covered in black leather, and a statue of a man across the room under spotlights. Marcus shut the door behind them. The bass from the music could still be felt with its deep and powerful drumming. Kyle stood in the middle of the room, looking straight ahead at the statue. The statue was naked and had an amazing figure. Marcus approached standing beside Kyle placing his hand on Kyle's back. "Like what you see? Take a closer look?" He lead Kyle forward. The statue looked so familiar, Kyle couldn't quite put his finger on it. Marcus slid his hand down to Kyle's ass, squeezing.

"Magnificent isn't he?" Marcus walked up to the statue and began to run his hands across its smooth hard surface feeling the contours of the marble muscles. "The male form is quite exquisite. When brought to it's physical peak, the results are ... palpable." Kyle stood there confused. Marcus walked towards him, "Look familiar? You met him the other night. Diego is mine now." Kyle still didn't understand.

"What do you mean? That can't be Diego... It's not possible." Marcus was now standing very close to Kyle. Marcus reached out and started to massage Kyle's shoulders and arms. "Go ahead, touch him, it wont hurt. Kyle did as he was told, but only placed his finger tips to Diego's chest, stone cold. Marcus placed his hand over Kyle's pressing it flat, guiding his hand across the stone slabs of Diego's pecs down the rock hard abs and further down to Diego's dick So smooth. Marcus closed his hand over Kyle's who now had a handful of the stone pillar. Marcus turned to Kyle and whispered into his ear, "Go ahead, do it. You know you want to." Kyle hesitated and then started to move his hand back and forth jerking off the statue. Marcus began kissing Kyle's neck, and licking his ear. Kyle was beginning to get turned on.

Diego, began to moan and scream from the pleasure. Not vocally of course, but from within his stone prison. The sensation is far too much to bare. It's been three whole days now of a prolonged orgasm that he can't finish nor did he want it to. With every minute that went by, the pleasure only increased.

Marcus stepped behind Kyle sliding his hands up Kyle's sides around to the front of his body fondling his chest, and suddenly tore his shirt open spewing the buttons across the room again. Marcus immediately continued rubbing Kyle's body feeling the warm skin, pinching his nipples. Kyle took a deep breath and pleasurable moan escaped his lips. Kyle knew this isn't something he's into but it felt so hot, and he was getting very aroused. Marcus slid his hands down to Kyle's pants opening his jeans and taking a handful of man meat. Kyle's pants slid down his strong legs to the floor revealing a tight pair of blue briefs that hugged every curve of Kyle's great ass. Marcus kissed his way down Kyle's broad back as Kyle continued playing with Diego's statue.

With Kyle's ass directly in front of Marcus' face Marcus bit one Kyle's meaty cheeks and helped Kyle step out of his jeans and slid his hands ever so slowly up Kyle's legs squeezing and tickling his strong thick muscles. Marcus avoided Kyle's crotch and brought his hands back around to Kyle's big round ass, squeezing, giving them a nice hard slap. Marcus started to to nibble the flesh through the fabric of the briefs. Kyle was so turned on at this point. He was still rubbing Diego's stone cock, breathing hard he started to rub his own body too. Kyle didn't know why he was doing this, it felt so wrong but so right at the same time.

Marcus stood up and reached around grabbing Kyle's raging hard cock. Without hesitation Marcus slipped his hand into the front of the briefs Kyle gasped and was forced to turn around as he was pulled by his dick towards Marcus' desk. Marcus pushed Kyle back against it. Reeling in a state of aroused euphoria, Kyle jumped when his briefs were torn off in one swift motion. Kyle's raging hard dick sprung straight up into the air. He was already oozing massive amounts of pre cum and a string of it flew up landing on his stomach which Marcus was quick to lick clean. "Oh fuck...." Kyle said under his breath feeling Marcus' tongue slid over hos stomach. Marcus beard felt felt good against his skin.

Marcus placed his hands onto Kyle's thick thighs and spreading his legs outward and began using his expert mouth to tease this stud. He licked the v-line along Kyle's hips, tongued the seams of where his inner legs join his hips. He teasingly brushed his scruffy beard alongside the shaft of Kyle's trembling dick. The sensations were rocking Kyle's world and he closed his eyes. Marcus stood and worshiped Kyle's naked body. Kyle looked straight into Marcus' eyes and soon got lost within their dark depths. He was past the point of no return. Marcus closed in and began making out with him shoving his tongue deep within Kyle's mouth, biting his bottom lip. Kyle lost himself and kissed back, accepting Marcus' tongue all the way to back of his throat, sucking on it, savoring it. Kyle wanted more. Slowly Marcus jerked him off, working his tool in masterful ways.

"Do you like being watched Kyle? Diego can see and hear everything. Let's give him a show" Unable to respond Kyle just moaned breathing heavily as Marcus sped up the strokes of his hand. Marcus moved to Kyle's ear and he says, "you're next.", With that a chill ran through Kyle's body. He was lost in the fear of what that meant. Was he going to become a statue too? Suddenly his attention was brought back to the present as he felt the tip of his dick reach the back of Marcus' throat. Kyle looked down and as Marcus moved his head back seeing seeing his dick emerge slowly, with the head still in his wet and talented mouth. Marcus' lips remained sealed tightly around Kyle's head sucking with a strong force. Strong enough to suck the cum out of his balls if his cock were a straw. Marcus fondled Kyle's balls which were now full to burst. Massaging them, Marcus started to tongue each testicle, sucking on them one by one.

Diego watched seeing the hot straight hot guy he'd met before being taken by Marcus. Diego went crazy wanting to join in but he could only stand there.

Marcus released Kyle's dick from his mouth and took the cock ring from his pocket and put it on Kyle. With the absence of Marcus' powerful and talented mouth, Kyle felt the cold air on his skin and looked down. Once the cock ring was placed around Kyle's dick and balls Marcus went back to sucking. Kyle watched in awe as his cock which now stood at a fully hard ten inches quickly vanished into the depths of Marcus' throat. Overcome with pleasure Kyle was about to cum. Marcus, who was nowhere near being done spun Kyle around and bent him forward onto the desk.

Kyle placed his hands on either side as if to do push ups. Marcus aggressively spread Kyle's ass cheeks apart and began to lick and eat Kyle out savoring the flavor of Kyle's flesh. Kyle, was unable to control himself and started to moan and pant louder begging for more. Marcus slapped and squeezed his cheeks. Going in for more, nibbling and biting the ring of Kyle's entrance, slipping his tongue in and out. Wet sloppy sounds filled the room, and the smell of sex filled the air. Marcus' beard drove Kyle mad with the scratching sensation it gave him A puddle of pre cum had pooled on the floor between Kyle's legs. Marcus couldn't let anymore go to waste and pulled Kyle's dick back between his legs and sucked the head teasing Kyle's slit with his tongue. Marcus lapped up the warm liquid with pleasure.

"Fuck baby, you taste so sweet..." Marcus spun him around once more and went to town on the ten inch monster and focused his attention on the slit of Kyle's cock. If Kyle didn't know any better, it felt like Marcus' tongue became elongated like a snake's and slithered its way past the slit down into his urethra , through his shaft and further into his balls tasting the boiling cum that was ready to explode. Kyle moaned even louder, asking himself why he hadn't let Dylan do these things to him before. They could have had so much fun all these years. Marcus was a fucking pro with his mouth, and Kyle's body shook from his talents. Marcus stood up pushing a button on his desk.

The ceiling opened and an industrial strength sex sling lowered. Red lights began to shine down from the opening. Kyle turned his body to see what was happening and Marcus pressed his crotch into Kyle's crack. Marcus took hold of Kyle's dick again leading Kyle over to the sling like a slave. He fastened Kyle in restraining his wrists above his head and then his ankles with his legs up in right angles spread eagle. Marcus started to undress in front of Kyle taking brief moments to teasingly stroke Kyle's dick, caress his body and suck on his nipples. He stood there in a studded leather X strap across his chest, and a black leather jock with metal studs adorning the pouch which had button clasps for easy access. His strong perfectly chiseled body now on display under the seductive red lights. Kyle wasn't gay, but he knew he wanted Marcus, he wanted to be fucked by him. He wanted to feel that undoubtedly large dick that was currently hidden inside of him.