Club Exit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus turned on the cock ring which began to pulse very slowly. "You ready to make this permanent Sexy?" Marcus asked. Kyle responded with a shake of his whole body as the pulses undulated throughout his body. Kyle's dick instantly felt "harder" from the pulsing causing his balls to get fuller. Marcus moved down between Kyle's legs and slowly started to probe Kyle's hole with his index finger. Licking the entrance, Kyle threw his head back an let out a deep breath followed by a deep groan as Marcus pushed his finger in down to the knuckle. "Fuck!" Kyle yelled, his ass was so tight. Soon there were two, then three, and then none filling Kyle, suddenly Marcus shoved the head of his dick in. Kyle screamed at the sudden stretching of his tight hole, and took a deep breath as the rest of Marcus' impressive tool followed. Marcus smiled as the walls of Kyle's ass clenched down hugging every contour of his cock like a glove. Gripping the straps of the sling with his hands it took everything not to scream, but Marcus calmed him by stroking his thighs, shushing him like a child.

Marcus began thrusting his hips back and forth fucking Kyle harder and faster with each forward motion. Marcus loved straight guys, especially when they so willingly gave themselves over. Marcus would soon have a new toy in his collection. The cock ring sped up its pulses matching Kyle's heartbeat, and the led lights on it began to brighten and flash red and blue. Waves of stone began to flashed over Kyle's body, petrifying and un petrifying him rapidly. The sensation tingled and his cock and balls suddenly felt very heavy. With this, the bass of the music, and the pounding of Marcus' fucking resounded through Kyle's body as if he were a solid mass. Kyle felt strange tickles all over as if his whole body fell asleep and he looked around. Kyle was lost in the lust of the moment, and couldn't make out a coherent sentence, but he could see what was happening to him and got even more turned on if that were even possible at this point. He was confused and scared, but he was too horny to care. Suddenly he started thrusting himself into Marcus meeting his dick with wide open legs.

Kyle's body was starting to feel heavier as the waves of stone grew larger and moved at a more rapid pace. Kyle's ass was changing around Marcus' dick, one second moist and slippery with his natural juices and Marcus' pre cum lubricating, the next solid and smooth with no contractions. The sudden changes drove Marcus wild, and he sped up his pace. Marcus could sense that Kyle was finally ready and gave one final powerful thrust, every inch of his dick slammed into Kyle's ass. No inch of his fuck stick was left exposed. His hips pounded into the meat of Kyle's cheeks, the force caused the entire swing to sway. Marcus' cock head drove right into Kyle's prostate with unrelenting force setting off a chain reaction within Kyle's body. Kyle let out a moan that could have been heard over the music and climaxed looking towards Marcus. This triggered the cock ring instantaneously, freezing is entire body in stone. His skin hardened turning gray and his voice distorted into a gravelly grumble and Kyle went silent. A single glob of cum managed to escape his pulsing dick just before the wave of stone swept over the tip and sealed it off in a hard prison. That was the last thing Kyle saw before everything went dark. His beautiful 10 inch dick turning to stone right before his eyes. The cum droplet shot up into the air and landed on Kyle's rock hard chest in a splat. It only took mere seconds for Kyle's whole body to transform from a man made of solid muscle into a statue made of solid stone.

Marcus continued fucking Kyle's stone ass, until finally cumming in him. With each thrust cum began to leak out and dribble onto the floor below. Kyle could still feel everything, even more so now. He savored the warmth as Marcus filled him up. Marcus pulled his dick out, leaving Kyle's ass frozen wide open. Stepping back Marcus admired the beauty while slowly stroking his spent cock. Marcus smiled as he walked over to Kyle's left side and touched his fingers to the puddle of Kyle's cum that had pooled in the crease between his stone pecs, placing it onto Kyles stone tongue. Marcus leaned over and licked the rest off savoring Kyle's sweet taste which now had a slight mineral quality to it. Marcus looked into Kyle's blank stone eyes. "You are one good fuck stud." he said shoving his tongue into Kyle's frozen open mouth, massaging the smooth stone tongue with his own. Marcus rubbed his hands across Kyle's stone body which was cooling rapidly, admiring the sculpted beauty. Inside Kyle was still cumming and would never find release. The feeling of shooting his load would continue on forever without any relief. Marcus took a firm grip of the stone column of Kyle's once meaty dick and stroked it. "Enjoy you're orgasm, it'll keep going and you'll feel it's pleasure forever. You deserve it, just like any stud does. A cum shot that just wont end."

Marcus turned to Diego with a smile. "Did you like the show?"

After the club closed, Spence went to his office and logged into the cam site again, after all the sexy men in S&M and bondage gear walking around he needed some release. Tim wasn't online tonight. Disappointed, Spence decided to watch an old video of his. About halfway through the footage Kyle could be seen opening the bedroom door entering the room talking to Tim briefly and then leaving. Spence smiled and looked up Kyle's file. Spence now had Tim's Address.

To be continued...