Club Exstasis Ch. 02

Story Info
Ken and Susie learn more about the club.
2.8k words
4.33
9k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Every evening since our membership application had been accepted, it had become our practice after dinner to log on to the club website to see what messages we had received. We often masturbated side by side looking at the highly explicit images and videos we were sent by other members, before retiring to bed for more intense love making. We both agreed that our mutual sex life was better and more fulfilling than it had ever been, and that the annual fee of £3,600 was worth every penny.

Of course, speaking as a male, growing older does bring with it a decline in physical powers, though not in sexual desire, and in order to be able to satisfy Susie completely, I had visited the doctor and asked him for a prescription for those little blue pills that have such a miraculous effect, allowing me to stay hard all night long.

A couple of days after the amazingly erotic experience of our first time as performers at Club Exstasis, when we logged on, we saw that we had a message from the Club Secretary Mrs Jones - Sandra as she had asked us to call her.

"Dear Mr & Mrs Copper," it went, "or may I call you Ken and Susie, we are intimately acquainted after all? First of all, let me say how much Mark and I enjoyed your performance the other night, we both had several orgasms watching you, and when we got home we fucked all night. We both find you very attractive, and hope that we will become even more intimate in the future. With that in mind we have put together a little present for you as a foretaste of what we hope will be something you might enjoy doing with us. You will be receiving a Zip file from me in the next couple of days. You will need this password to open it — ************. I do hope that you find it stimulating, and that it gives you many happy hours of sexual pleasure."

Susie and I were very intrigued, and really rather excited at the thought of the delicious indulgences Sandra and Mark had in mind for us. Actually we were so aroused that we practically tore each other's clothes off, and were soon hard at it, taking turns to describe increasingly lurid fantasies of what we might find when we opened the file that she was sending us.

True to her word, Sandra sent the file two days later, and we were already aroused as I tapped in the password and unzipped the file. What we found was a video about half an hour in length. The film opened in a rather opulent bedroom, with Sandra and Mark lying naked on the bed, kissing passionately, and caressing each other's most intimate parts. After two or three minutes, Mark spread Sandra's legs, and sliding down her body, began to lick her glistening lips and swollen clitoris enthusiastically, before pressing his tongue hard against her clit. Almost beside herself with pleasure and anticipation, Sandra caught her breath, and was soon moaning and writhing beneath him.

The bedroom door then opened, and Mr Smith and his wife Edna entered, both naked. Edna went to sit at the top of the bed supported by pillows, and picking up a large black dildo from a side table, started to stroke it between the lips of her pussy. At first Mr Smith just stood by the side of the bed, slowly masturbating his erect and rather long cock as he watched the lovers in front of him, but when Sandra looked across and beckoned to him, he moved forward until he was close enough for her to put out a hand to fondle his heavy balls, whilst licking the underside of his shaft from his balls to its purplish engorged head.

After a few minutes of this foreplay, Sandra moved until she was lying across the bed, with her head over the edge. Mark moved between her legs, and started to stroke her pussy with the head of his cock, before thrusting it between her swollen labia and into her open cunt. At the same time Sandra opened her mouth to swallow Mr Smith's cock, taking him deep into her throat. The two men then began to fuck her in unison, vigorously thrusting into both her holes.

By this time I was very hard and leaking precum, and had undone my fly to release my cock, which I was masturbating in time with the two men on the screen. Looking across at Susie I could she was aroused as I was, and she was playing with her breasts with one hand, while the other was hard at work inside her panties.

"My goodness, this is exciting," I managed to gasp, while Susie murmured between her moans, "Mmm, yes, I would like to do that, to have both my holes filled with a lovely throbbing cock."

We had never even considered a threesome before that, but the thought of fucking Susie while she fellated another man made me even harder, and I could feel the beginnings of a huge orgasm building in my cock and balls.

There were obviously several cameras in the room, because as well as a general shot of the whole room, we were treated to alternate shots of Mark's cock sliding in and out of Sandra's slit, Mr Smith fucking her mouth, and Edna with the dildo buried deep inside her.

I could not drag my eyes away from the screen, but I could hear Susie moaning in rapture as she had several orgasms in quick succession, each louder and more intense than the one before. Although her moans and screams were rather muffled, it was obvious that Sandra was also riding on the crest of a wave of extreme pleasure, her limbs shaking, and her hips lifting from the bed as she pushed back against her husband in an effort to get him even deeper inside.

I didn't want to come before the climax of the exceedingly erotic action in the film, and did my best to hold back my orgasm, but when both men grunted and released their loads into Sandra's throat and womb, I just exploded, shooting several streams of hot cum all over my hands and stomach.

The video ended with a sequence showing Sandra lying there with a look of utter bliss on her face, cum leaking from her pussy and the corner of her mouth, and a final shot of Edna in obvious ecstasy, with her head thrown back, and the dildo buried to the hilt in her cunt.

Before I could even close the video player, Susie leaned across and grabbed hold of my sticky shaft, and cried out, "Ken, I am on fire, I need to feel you inside me right now, let's get up those stairs. I want you doggie style tonight, and make it hard and fast, and oh, so deep."

Not a lot more was said that night, but after an hour or so of almost animalistic coupling, we fell into an exhausted but very satisfied sleep in each other's arms, our passion utterly satiated. The next morning, I woke before Susie and went down to get coffee started with toast and fruit set out. As Susie came downstairs, I felt my heart squeeze with love for this wonderful lady who had been with me from the beginning, and was enjoying with me this extraordinary new chapter in our lives.

Moving to hold out her chair, I kissed her neck and whispered, "I love you, my charming, amorous wife and lover."

Susie's smile and look of love and tenderness was enough to let me know I could not have been more fortunate than to have found this irresistible woman so many years ago.

As though reading my mind, Susie took my hand across the table and told me that it was only with me could she have allowed herself to fully discover and enjoy her own sexuality.

"My darling Ken," she said, "I wouldn't have felt safe with anyone else but you in exploring all that we have with such complete trust and honesty. It is our deep love and devotion that has given me the freedom to explore my own sexuality, and to enjoy the new heights of passion I am discovering with you."

Pausing to kiss me, she went on, "I know that you love me completely, and you know that I love you the same, but you will tell me, as I will tell you, if you ever feel uncomfortable with our new adventures."

Oh, I loved this woman so much.

Later that day we received a much longer message from Sandra in our mailbox, and after dinner we sat down together to read it.

"Dear Ken and Susie, I do hope you enjoyed our little video as much as we enjoyed making it. We have a rather deliciously naughty proposal for you, but before I tell you what it is, I feel that I ought to tell you a bit more about myself, and how I found my way to this sexually liberated lifestyle."

ooOoo

Sandra's Story

As you will have noticed, Edna is a few years younger than Mr Smith. His first wife died tragically many years ago in childbirth, leaving him with two very young twin children, Peter and Francesca. He held a position in the Diplomatic Service, which meant that he was often out of the country for weeks at a time, so he decided to employ a housekeeper cum nanny. After interviewing a number of possible candidates, he finally employed Edna, despite her lack of professional qualifications, mainly because of the instant rapport that she showed with the twins, who both seemed to take to her immediately. At that time she had just escaped from an abusive relationship, and so she was glad to find a job that not only gave her a roof over her head, but also allowed her time to recover emotionally.

Both children were sent to single-sex Public Schools when they were eleven, but Edna stayed on to look after the house, and to cook for Mr Smith, who was by then permanently based in London at the Foreign Office in a very senior position. One thing that he will not have told you is that he was awarded a knighthood on his retirement two years ago for his services to the Crown, and that he is a close friend of some very important people in the British Government, which is why discretion is so very important.

I suppose that it was inevitable that he and Edna should fall in love. As you will have seen, he is a very distinguished looking and courteous gentleman, and Edna was, and still is, a very pretty woman, if a little reserved, and they were married less than a year later.

I first got to know Mr Smith through his daughter Francesca. We were at school together, and became bosom friends, and I was usually invited to stay with them during the school holidays. I'm afraid I rather jumped at the chance - I was an only child, and my parents lived overseas, where my father was a senior executive with an American oil company, and to be truthful they were not much interested in me. Over time Mr Smith became more of a father to me than my own father, and Edna was very sympathetic with the problems of a rather troubled teenage girl.

When I was seventeen I really went off the rails, experimenting with drugs, and sleeping around with some very unsuitable boys, and as a result I was expelled from school. It was then that Mr Smith decided to take me in hand.

This is the bit that is a bit awkward to talk about, but here goes. Although I had never suspected anything, Mr Smith and Edna had a very unconventional sexual lifestyle. Before she came to work for Mr Smith, Edna has been in a relationship with a violent and abusive man, who repeatedly raped her, and also allowed his friends to abuse her as well for his pleasure. As a consequence she was unable to enjoy penetrative sexual intercourse, which could have been a serious problem.

Before their marriage, Mr Smith had not practised a life of celibacy, and out of consideration for his sexual appetites, and because she loved him, Edna continued to allow him to bring women home from time to time. At first she would retire to a spare bedroom, but after a while she discovered that she became aroused at the sounds of lovemaking coming through the walls, and would often stand outside the main bedroom, peering through the half open door and masturbating while she watched her husband and his latest mistress. She also realised to her surprise that she was bisexual, and to cut a long story short, it became customary at weekends for Mr Smith to bring a woman home for them both to enjoy.

It was Edna who realised that in order to learn how to respect myself and my body, I needed completely re-educating about sex by a man who was gentle and considerate, and whom I trusted. Mr Smith resisted the idea at first, but Edna won him round, and so I became part of their sexual games. It was while Mr Smith was fucking me that I found that watching Edna masturbate made me even more aroused, and I realised that I was attracted to the idea of making love to her as well. So I became a regular partner in their threesomes, and many times Edna and I would make love while Mr Smith watched, before he fucked me while she masturbated, or rode the Sybian machine that he had bought for her.

Although I had been expelled before I could take my A-levels, Mr Smith paid for me to continue my education, and eventually sent me to business college. It was there that I met and fell in love with Mark, and I thought that would be the end of my sexual relationship with Mr Smith and Edna. When Mark asked me to marry him, because I did not want there to be any secrets between us that could have soured our marriage, I told him everything, and to my delight and surprise I discovered that, far from wanting me to stop, he was excited by the idea of joining us.

These days when Mark is away from home, I usually go to stay with Edna and Mr Smith, and we all sleep in the same bed, after a very pleasurable sex session. On other weekends Mark joins us, and as well as the kind of thing that you saw in the video, he also enjoys pleasuring Edna orally while Mr Smith and I are fucking. By the way, the bedroom you saw is at Me Smith's home. I know you will agree, it is very opulent, and with a very sophisticated video system. We have had great fun in recent years filming our activities for later viewing pleasure.

When Mr Smith left the Foreign Office, Edna decided that he would soon get bored with retirement, and that he needed a new purpose in his life. She suggested to him that there must be many other couples like them who enjoyed watching other couples making love, and also being watched. Thus it was that Club Exstasis was born, and Mr Smith asked me to be his private secretary and Club Administrator.

As has been made clear to you, Club Exstasis is not a swinger's club. Nevertheless, some couples do like to invite another couple to join them in the performance room. Some only go in for soft swinging, with lots of touching and even oral sex with each other's partner, but stopping short of penetrative intercourse, others go the whole way and swap partners. It is all a matter of personal choice.

Mark and I have talked about this, and we both think that you are a very attractive couple, and we would like you to join us one evening in the near future. Before that, however, we think that we ought to work out exactly how far you are prepared to go, as anything that takes place between us must be by mutual consent. So we would like you to join us next Saturday evening at our home, and after a nice dinner, we can play together and find out what our limits are. Bring your toothbrushes with you, because even if nothing sexual happens, you can both have a few glasses of wine without worrying about having to drive home — it is so awkward where one member of a couple is unable to enjoy themselves.

I do hope you will accept our invitation. It will be fun getting to know you better, and it could be a very exciting and mutually fulfilling experience.

Many regards

Sandra Jones

virusman
virusman
313 Followers