Club Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VGracen
VGracen
16 Followers

This was done and Victoria quickly emptied the bag of the rest of its contents, a small leather whip, several softer floggers, a variety of restraints, a couple of sets of nipple clamps, a leather paddle and slapper, blindfold, a length of black cloth, and several vibrators and dildos.

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff!"

"I am pretty sure that they don't need all of it, but my Master likes to be "prepared" just in case! Now, we need to get our clothes off, because they should be back in just a few minutes."

"What do we do when they come in?"

"OK, when they come in, we should be kneeling, facing the door. Keep your head up, but your eyes on the floor and don't look at them until they give you permission. Oh, and don't speak until they say that you can or unless they ask you a question. Otherwise, we just pretty much do what they ask us to."

"What if I don't want to do something?"

"Well, I would suggest that you try it first, you might like it after all. Trust them to take care of you. They won't let you get hurt. If it's too much or if you get scared, use the safe words. Say "yellow" if you want them to back off a little, and say "red" if you want them to stop. You know, just like the traffic light! "Green" means that everything is OK."

They had been undressing as they spoke and Victoria could now see that Sherry was very lovely and told her so. "My Master will be very pleased. I hope that your Daniel likes me too!" They assumed their places, kneeling in the center of the room, facing the door, to wait for their Masters.

The door opened and the two men entered, shirtless, and were greeted by the sight of both women kneeling, Victoria's knees far apart, exposing her sex, her hands crossed behind her back, the chain between her nipple rings glinting. Sherry was less sure of herself, her knees almost together and her hands resting on her thighs, but her head was up and her eyes on the floor as she remember Victoria's instructions. The men circled slowly, enjoying the sight, noting the preparation of the room, with restraints and toys laid out neatly.

"Victoria, come here. Your chain looks very beautiful tonight and I would like to see something similar on Sherry. I want you to put these nipple clamps on her. Not too tight, since she isn't used to them." He handed her a set of adjustable clamps and waited.

Victoria cross back to Sherry and knelt in front of her, giving her a small reassuring smile. She reached out and caressed Sherry's firm breast, rubbing her nipple lightly, noting how the flesh hardened under her touch. On impulse, she leaned forward and took the erect nipple into her mouth, licking and sucking on it, drawing a gasp from Sherry and approving words from both men. She continued until she felt Sherry begin to arch forward into the sensation, then turned her attention to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. Both nipples were now stiffly erect and slightly swollen. Victoria pinched a nipple between her fingers and applied the clamp, tightening it just enough to keep it in place, then repeated the process on the other side.

"How does that feel Sherry?", Daniel asked.

"Good! Not really painful at all. I think I like this!"

Sir asked, "Why don't you repay the favor then and put some clamps on Victoria? Just put the clamps behind her nipple rings." Sherry took the clamps from his hand, hesitantly leaning forward. Victoria cupped her breasts with her hands, as if offering them to her and then gasped as she felt Sherry's tongue slide over her already erect nipple. Sherry flicked the nipple ring with her tongue, intrigued by the unusual feel of it in her mouth and then caught it between her teeth, tugging gently, to sounds of approval from both males. Following Victoria's example, she applied the clamp, tightening it just enough to keep it in place.

"Tighten that up more Sherry. My pet likes quite a bit of pressure." Sherry tightened the clamp as directed, until she heard Victoria's breath catch slightly and then looked to Sir for instructions. "That will be fine for now, I don't want her to get too sore. Please do the other side now."

Now both clamped firmly, they were directed to return to their original kneeling positions. A blindfold was slipped over Sherry's eyes and the length of black cloth was used over Victoria's eyes. Hands and lips roamed their bodies, tweaking chains and nipples, caressing asses and explored pussies that were rapidly becoming wet.

Victoria felt her blindfold being taken off and saw Sherry being drawn to her feet by her Master, eyes still covered. Sir caught both of Sherry's hands and drew them behind her back, holding her securely as Daniel selected a small flogger and began to lightly lash her clamped nipples and breasts. She cried out with each strike but her breath was soon coming in short pants and it was obvious that she was getting very turned on by this. Daniel motioned for Victoria to come to them and indicated that he wanted her to play with Sherry's breasts. Victoria was happy to do so, licking Sherry's breasts and tweaking her bound nipples as Daniel's hand slid down over her abdomen to rub over the outer lips of her pussy. Sherry suddenly moaned and shook and they realized that she had come!

Daniel laughed, but said, "Oh you are a very, very bad girl, you came without permission!"

"But I didn't know I had to ask permission!"

"Oh, and she speaks without permission as well. We shall have to punish her now, I think."

Sir replied, "Oh yes, definitely, and I think that we will need to punish Victoria as well, since her instructions were apparently incomplete."

Victoria remained silent, but smiled to herself as she realized that they were being played with. She watched as Sherry's wrists were imprisoned in the cuffs attached to the chains hanging from the ceiling. Victoria was led to the cross and felt her ankles and wrists swiftly secured, the blindfold once again tied securely over her eyes. Sherry had been chained so that she was facing Victoria and when her blindfold was removed, she had a clear view of the other woman. Daniel stood behind her, caressing her and playing with her breasts as they watched the scene unfolding.

Sir picked up the leather whip from the table and shook out the tresses, running them lightly over Victoria's back and ass, causing her to shiver in anticipation. He stepped close to her, letting her feel his chest against her back and smiled slightly as she leaned back into the contact, seeking that sensual touch. He stepped away, placing his left hand firmly on the back of her neck, holding her until she relaxed back against the cross. The crack of the whip brought a gasp from Sherry as she watched Victoria's flesh jump under the blow and stripes of pale pink bloom across her backside. As the flogging continued, Daniel and Sherry both noted the care being taken. Sir stopped several times to speak very quietly with Victoria, caressing her abused flesh and stroking her gently. Her mouth sought his and her kisses became increasingly passionate.

Daniel released Sherry from her chains and pulled her toward a nearby chair, where he sat and swiftly positioned her over his knees, her round ass in perfect position as his hand descended. He spanked her lightly at first, then harder as she moaned and begged him for more. He stopped finally when her ass was hot and red and he could smell her arousal plainly. Looking over, Daniel noted that Sir was releasing Victoria from the cross, supporting her to make sure she didn't fall, finally placing her on her knees at his feet. Her eyes were unfocused and there was a far away look on her face. Sherry went to her, very conscious of the heat in her ass cheeks and the gaze of the two men of her as she crawled the short distance on her hands and knees.

"Victoria, are you OK?" When there was no answer, she repeated her question and finally received a small nod. Yes, everything was alright. Sherry reached out and gathered Victoria into a hug, surprised when the other woman returned the gesture. Victoria began to caress her softly, finally kissing her mouth as one small hand played with Sherry's clamped nipples. The other hand slid over Sherry's mound, fingers dipping in to rub her clit and sliding in the obvious wetness between the other woman's thighs. Sherry moaned and spread her knees wider, encouraging the touches to continue.

"Daniel, it seems like Sherry needs some more attention! Lets put her on that table and see what we can do about that."

Sherry was lifted to the table by the two men, positioned on her back with her legs spread, knees bent. Thigh and ankle cuffs were applied efficiently and she soon found herself restrained, ankles securely fastened, leaving her open and vulnerable. Sir grasped her wrists and pulled her hands up over her head, holding her firmly. "Victoria, I think that these breasts need some attention, my dear. Would you take care of that?"

"Of course, Sir." She rose slowly, clearly still feeling the effects of the whip. Victoria's soft lips and tongue began to tease the other woman's nipples and she finally reached up and undid the clamps, listening to Sherry gasp and moan as blood returned to the sensitive tissues. Victoria fastened her mouth over a hard nipple and sucked, receiving a moan of pleasure as a reward, then began to flick the nipple with her tongue, pinching the other between her fingers as she did so. Looking to the side, she noted Daniel's fingers sliding into Sherry's dripping cunt and was not surprised to see him begin to pump his hand in and out, causing Sherry to cry out. Finally, Sherry spasmed beneath them as she came hard, wetness gushing around Daniel's probing fingers. She probably expected him to stop at that point, but he continued to pound into her and was soon rewarded with another strong orgasm, causing her body to arch up off the table with the force of her release. Her hands and ankles were freed and Daniel took her gently in his arms, as she trembled with the after shocks of her pleasure.

Sir grabbed Victoria's wrist and bent her over the table, reaching down and releasing his hard shaft from its confinement, then swiftly penetrating her from behind in one hard stroke. He rode her hard, his hands controlling the movement of her hips and giving him leverage to stroke deep inside her wet channel. He reached down and raised her right leg, placing her knee up on the table, opening her further to him and he could feel his cock striking her very center with each hard thrust. Within minutes, he felt her tighten around him and she began to beg, "Please sir, please, I need to come, I need to come. Please let me come....!"

"Yes Pet, come for me, come NOW!"

Her pussy spasmed around his hard cock as she came, crying out in pleasure as he continued to fuck her, finally shaking with tears as the strength of her release overwhelmed her. His pace slowed and finally stopped, his cock slipping from her dripping cunt. Her turned her to his chest, holding her until her tears subsided.

Victoria could feel his hard cock against her abdomen and began to walk him backward toward the bed. He stopped with the bed against the back of his thighs and laughed as she gave him a small playful shove, causing him to fall backward.

"Oh yes baby, you know what I want now. Such as good pet you are!" His teasing stopped abruptly and he groaned in pleasure as she took the head of his cock between her lips and began to work her familiar magic on him. In moments, Sherry and Daniel had joined them, Daniel in a similar position next to Victoria's Master, both women on their knees lavishing attention on the hard cocks in front of them.

Eyes closed, the men gave themselves over to the sensation. Hands joined lips and tongues and the only sounds in the room were the wet sounds of enjoyment accompanied by masculine moans of appreciation. A soft hand worked his shaft just the way he liked it, but Sir suddenly became aware that the mouth on his cock felt different. Raising his head, he was surprised to see Sherry's dark head between his thighs. Somehow, the two woman had managed to switch places! He watched for a few minutes, enjoying the sight of his dick disappearing between her lips and the feel of her tongue working his sensitive crown. Sir felt that familiar heaviness begin to build and knew that he was close to coming. Catching Victoria's eye, he indicated that he wanted them to change places once again, which was quickly accomplished. Victoria's mouth began to work on his balls, licking and sucking, her tongue nearly driving him wild as she worked her way south to that soft skin behind his balls and finally to his ass. His hand fastened in her hair, guiding her, and finally drawing her mouth back to his rigid shaft. She took him in as far as she could, until he could feel the tip of his cock touching the back of her throat, over and over again.

Daniel groaned loudly, "Oh yeah baby, do it, do it!" Sherry's hand pumped his shaft as he came, his creamy load spurting over her fist and onto his abdomen. The sight of this and the feel of Victoria's mouth on him were too much and Sir came hard, shouting in pleasure. Victoria savored each jet of his come, finally licking up stray drops and gently kissing the head of his softening shaft.

They all crawled up onto the large bed and lay together, the two women touching lightly, savoring the feel of satisfaction. Victoria smiled as she gently kissed the other woman, seeing the way Daniel's arm curved around her, his hand over her breast, gently pinching a sensitive nipple, knowing that a new submissive had discovered her Master that night. Her own Master reached out and pulled her firmly to him and she snuggled against his chest, secure and well content, ready for whatever explorations the rest of the night might bring.

VGracen
VGracen
16 Followers
12