Club Fever

Story Info
Master & his pet out on the town.
881 words
4.39
28.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLee
LadyLee
12 Followers

As they walked in to the club, anyone looking would believe they were a perfectly matched couple. He just over 6 foot, his tanned skin contrasting with his white shirt, his coal black hair and startling green eyes. And she was just exquisite, not quite 5 foot, her hair falling down to her waist in ebony curls, her smooth, supple tanned skin, that just invited touch, and her deep blue eyes. Her outfit consisted of a mid-thigh length skirt of a an icy blue, a matching off the shoulder midriff top, white stockings and ice blue 3 inch heels. No matter where they went they drew attention.

As they were seated at their table, she was fiddling with a delicate silver collar that encircled her throat. He never lost contact with her. His hand resting at her waist, moved to take her hand when they sat, bring it to his lips and pressing small kisses along it. He leaned in closer and whispered "lets dance." Pulling her to her feet, he wove their way to the dance floor, immediately taking her into his arms. They moved together with an ease and grace that is born with an intimate knowledge of the other.

He whispers in her ear "dance for me my slut," and she steps back out of his arms before stepping forward and slithering her body over his...rubbing against it...making sure to rub her breasts against his chest. Turning around and grinding her ass against him...he wraps his arms around her bending her at the waist pushing her ass harder against him...while his hand tug her top down letting her breast be on display for a few seconds before covering them with his hands. He squeezes and rubs her breasts then letting them go and pinching her nipples...twisting them till he hears her moan...before covering them with his hands again. Leaving them hanging in the open again...he looks up and notices a lot of people are looking at them...differing emotions playing over their faces ranging from disgust to arousal to envy. Looking around catching the eye of a few people...smiling at them while his hands pluck at her breasts again before pulling her top up covering them again. Pulling her up allowing her to see the looks they are receiving...flushing slightly she just smiles because she knows that is what He wants.

Turning her in his arms letting her rest her head against his chest while his hands stroke down her back to rest on her ass...rubbing her ass he slowly pulls up the back of her skirt. Looking down into her eyes...they share a look...his demanding acquiesce...hers admitting her submission to his will. Showing her ass to the world...looking around seeing the looks on the peoples faces as they realize she isn't wearing panties made all the more obvious when he drops ones hand and parting her legs. Under the lights they can see her juices shining brightly on her thighs. He lets her skirt drop...but leaves his hand resting on her ass. As he leads her from the dancefloor...choosing a route that causes her to have bodily contact with different people...all taking the opportunity to briefly touch and grope the beautiful woman before them.

He leads her back to their table. After they sit...her on his lap he asks "Did you enjoy our dance pet?" her only reply was to nod and lay her head against his shoulder. Pressing a small kiss to his throat. His hands stroking her thighs under her skirt...feeling the heat and wetness of her. She can feel his hardness underneath her. Wriggling a little she lets him know she knows. He sets her on her feet...pays their bill and leads her out of the club into a little allay way behind it. He rasps in her ear "lean against the wall pet" As she does he lifts her skirt and tucks it into the waistband... she hears the hiss of zipper and the feel of his fingers slipping into her little pussy.

Then suddenly his fingers are gone from her pussy and pressing against her lips as his cock slides into her hot wetness. She suckles his fingers...relishing in his power. He then grabs her hips and starts pumping furiously plunging his big hard cock in and out of her little body. Stiffening as his cock swells and spurts his cum into her womb. As he comes down she if left hanging to the edge, her orgasm postponed. He cups his hand over her pussy as he withdraws his cock, allowing the mixture of his cum and her juices slip out of her and into his hand. He steps back, giving her room to turn around and drop to her knees...as she automatically starts cleaning his cock of their combined juices. Then lowering his palm and getting her to lap his cum from his hand. She licking and sucking on his hand till it is clean. He pulls her to her feet...pressing his lips against hers...kissing her deeply sharing their taste. He breaks away pulling her after him to their car.

Once they are on the road she turns to him a smile on her face and whispers "Thankyou Daddy." He looks at her and states "the night isn't over yet pet."

LadyLee
LadyLee
12 Followers