Club Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matron222
matron222
216 Followers

"I'm doing more than just kissing, Mrs. C. I'm making love to them," she replied as her mouth peppered each breast with kisses. "They're delicious, sexy and ripe."

Katie then again opened her mouth and took in as much of the right breast as she could. Her mouth was warm and I loved the feeling of someone trying to deep throat my breast. I couldn't stop her even though I couldn't help think of her and my daughter in terms of age.

Her hands drew my fleshy breast into a cone, fitting more and more of my orb into her mouth until I could see her cheeks were full. Her blond hair fluttered over my other breast.

Every so often Katie's fingers would make little fleeting circles on my crotch, over my panties. At one point, her fingers raced back and forth up and down the panties just over my slit. I would shift my weight on the floor not because I was tired but because I was becoming warm and excited.

She must have noticed my squirming, but she didn't stop. Her mouth kept up a steady but erotic sucking action on my breast. Sometimes she would put the erect nipple between her teeth and gently pulling on it while licking the outer ring of the aureole. She seemed to admire the way her mouth made my breast come alive with its ministrations.

The hand on my crotch became more insistent as Katie's fingers rubbed my panties steadily. I couldn't help but whimper several times. I told her I didn't want to stop her but that she was arousing me beyond a point where I could stop. I pleaded with her that I wasn't sure if I felt good about letting her stimulate me so much.

Katie's mouth and fingers had now found a rhythm. My abdomen frizzled with lust and my body began to grow tense. My orgasm wanted to release itself but I didn't know if was right to do it so wantonly in front of Katie.

As my orgasm grew and I squirmed even more, Katie lifted her head and kissed my softly on the lips before she gently bit my ears.

"Mrs. C, don't be afraid of me. I only want to pleasure you," she whispered softly in my ear.

"Alright, Katie, I'll try," I said, hardly being able to hold my growing pleasure in check.

Katie told me to raise my knee and rub it between her legs. I felt the smooth but damp fabric of her panties against my thigh.

One of her hands pinched my wet suckled breast while the other brought our lips together permitting a long languishing kiss. Our mouths were wet with anticipation and our breathing uneven. We were both in heat. My thigh rubbed Katie's crotch vigorously.

Our kissing was like eating honey. Katie's tongue explored my mouth expertly and I enjoyed the taste of her month. Her lips were small and soft and I liked the way she sometimes bit my lips and pulled gently on it.

Katie could tell my orgasm was reaching a breaking point. She pulled fingers off my crotch and we stopped kissing.

"I like you a lot, Mrs. C. Please tell me you like me," she pleaded with a tender look.

I like you too Katie," I said anxiously, "but you're as old as my daughter. I feel funny about doing this with you."

Closing her eyes, Katie stroked my panties heavily. I jumped with excitement. Her hard firm tongue entered my mouth again. I softly groaned as my orgasm built up in my loins. Then Katie stopped arousing me again.

"Do you want one or two fingers inside you?" she asked shyly.

"Two," I said shyly, looking away from the young woman.

She saw my hesitation and distress. We made eye contact again.

"I'm going to make you cum, Mrs. C," she said confidently as she slid her hand into my wet panties and her fingers fumbled with my moist pubic hairs.

We kissed again, slowly and with passion. I felt very close to Katie just then but still wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do. I knew I needed to cum but then it struck me. I was enjoying Katie a lot. I was attracted to her seductive style and wanted more from this little vixen.

Katie interrupted my thought with another kiss. She looked into my eyes and I knew she was genuine with her desire to please me.

"You're body is a great turn on, Mrs. C.," she said quietly. "I'm going to cum too. My twat is totally wet. I just wish you could tell me that you wish I were your daughter."

Before she finished speaking Katie's fingers slipped to my slit. I squirmed more as her fingers feathered my love knob. My body was on fire as I allowed this young lady to have her way with me. She was enjoying my mature sexuality and I admired her courage.

"Oh, your fingers feel so good Katie," I said, breathing hard. "I've never been aroused like this before."

Instead of replying, Katie kissed my engorged nipple and pulled it with her teeth. I almost jumped off the floor. The smell of our sexual juices filled the room. I wanted to cum badly and was pass the point of no return. I had to accept the fact that Katie loved me in a special way.

"I wish you were my daughter, Katie," I blurted out. "Thank your for the incredible foreplay. Your mom would be really proud of you. I know I am. No one has ever primed me like you."

Our tongues and lips meshed again. It felt so right to be at the mercy at Katie and to allow her the pleasure of arousing my feminine lust. My doubt about age disappeared. We kissed deeply and lovingly.

Finally, Katie whispered in my ear: "Tell me to fuck you, Mrs. C; beg me to fuck you, you sexy bitch."

"Yes, do it, Katie. Mommy wants it, now!" I cried out. Her sharp, rude words only made me warmer.

Katie's fingers caressed my clit to a feverish pitch and I exploded. My breath became short and I grunted loudly. We were kissing and our exhaled breath passed from mouth to mouth as Katie's orgasm peaked too. My orgasm pumped pleasure through my loins, stomach and spine. My legs stiffened and my ass tensed. I kept my thigh well lodged between Katie's legs and she used it to rub herself.

I felt Katie's red bra cups brushed against my hard tits and that only flamed me more. When I thought I would come down from my lustful heaven, Katie's fingers knew how to keep the orgasm and my reaction in high gear.

As our orgasms surged through our bodies, Katie whispered to me and kissed my ear at the same time: "I love having my fingers in your hairy pussy. The smell of your piss and sex is driving me crazy. Can you feel the way your pussy sucks in my fingers, you sexy bitch?"

I could only groan again. I couldn't remember such intensity since being a teenager. To boot, I was standing up, not lying down. Katie now had three or four fingers in me which gave me a full feeling between my legs. I thrust my pelvis forward, driving her fingers deeper into me.

We remained close and kissed for a long time. Our bodies were sweaty and smelt of sex but it didn't matter. We'd just had the experience of a life time.

Katie took her hand from my panties and we both licked her fingers. I had never done this before but I felt so grateful and I wanted her close to me. Our tongues met as we lapped up my juices from her soft fingers. Katie stuck three fingers into my mouth and I sucked them hard as she thrust her hand back in forth. For the moment my inhibitions were gone and if she'd wanted me to do more, I would let her take me.

A large wet stain was clearly visible on the front of my panties. I would be lying if I didn't say I felt a little guilty about letting Katie play me the way she did, but my entire vulva ached with pleasure and a feeling of bliss filled every pore of my body.

The two of us talked some more, laughed and flirted. Kissing each nipple tenderly, Katie put my bra on and adjusted the straps on my shoulders. She then straightened out my panties and stockings once more. She quickly used the toilet to pee before we made our way back to the living room. Both our crotches were wet but that didn't seem to matter. My hands were still behind my back and it wasn't until I sat beside Amy that she took the restraints off my wrists. A big round of applause greeted us. To our surprise, a camera had captured our encounter and the group had been watching it on the TV. Later, the tape was given to me for happy memories. Being the oldest in the group, I was given the title of "mommy slut" and Katie was called my "little tit licker."

The ladies joked about the first part of the initiation as the party continued with food and drink, but Katie and I sat close and were warmed by our new found bond.

Do not repost

(c) matron222

matron222
matron222
216 Followers
12