Club Inzest 05

Story Info
Ted consummates his desire for sister Sandy.
2.9k words
4.45
35.1k
13
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

*

I am very happy to say that I live my life the way I want, with the love and desire of my family surrounding me. I can have sex whenever I like, there's always a willing partner. If Debra isn't around, I can avail myself of Paul or Chris, if I want a female, my adorable Sharon or her hot-as-a-pistol stepsister will sate my urges. Not many people have this kind of luck. Lately, I'm even back on speaking terms with my family, although they'd all have coronaries if they knew what really goes on with all of us.

My son Paul has a friend named Ted, with whom he was very close growing up. At age 18, Ted left home and joined the military. He didn't particularly want to serve in the Canadian Armed Forces, but he knew he had little choice. There were too many distractions at home. The distractions being his sister Brandy and his mother, Andrea. His mother was still beautiful at 36 and Brandy was growing sexier by the day. He knew the feelings of desire he felt for both women were going to drive him insane, so he did what he thought was right. The military life wasn't bad, he worked hard and was promoted regularly. But whenever he thought of a beautiful woman or he got horny, it was the two beauties he'd left behind that entered his mind.

After 2 years of traveling the world, Ted came home and saw his two beauties again. His mother was still a magnificent creature, with long legs and dark chestnut hair, big round breasts and gorgeous green eyes. But it was Brandy who had his eye from the moment he walked in the door. She also now had spectacular tits and long, beach-tanned legs, with narrow hips and a tiny waist and a perfect ass. She wore bikinis every day for his first week at home and Ted thought he was going to sport a boner 24-7. His mother told him "She's a beauty, isn't she honey?"

Ted said "You both are, Mom. What was Dad thinking, running out on you?" Andrea gave her son a hug and a kiss on the cheek, not noticing the broad grin on his face when she did so.

Ted found himself eying his sister every chance he got and it seemed she was giving him plenty of chances. He just had to deal with his feelings for his mother and sister, he knew nothing would come of them and fantasies couldn't hurt.

The second week he was home, his sister came into his room, sobbing her eyes out. She'd been invited to the wedding of a family friend and her date had canceled at the last minute, plus he'd ended their relationship in the process. Ted hated to see those big brown eyes of hers filled with tears, so he hugged Brandy, told her that if she didn't object, he'd escort her to the wedding tomorrow. Her hug practically took the wind out of him and she ran out of the room happy again.

It was both delight and torture watching Brandy dress for the wedding, her beautiful body in the tight black and white dress, her long legs in a sexy pair of heels, auburn hair long and flowing and surrounding her beautiful face. Ted was grateful to the little moron who'd canceled, because spending time in the company of a woman this beautiful was a privilege.

The wedding was very nice and lots of the women there hit on Brandy's handsome brother, but he politely brushed them off, saying he was there with Brandy. "You can dance with other girls Teddy, some of them are quite lovely, I won't mind." Brandy told him.

"No thanks, Brandy. Besides, I'm with the prettiest girl here, why would I want to trade down?" he smiled as he guided her to the dance floor. She practically beamed at him and leaned in close, he could smell her perfume and for a moment, he forgot she was his sister and just enjoyed having a beautiful, young woman in his arms.

They left the reception after a time and just walked, finding a secluded bench and sitting and talking. He didn't realize how much he had missed his kid sister and he was equally impressed at how smart and insightful she was. They got up and walked to an area both knew well, they'd been there with dates before. Ted and Brandy sat on the grass and she cuddled in close. She slipped off her heels and teased him with her foot, clad in what looked to be real silk stockings.

"Why did you leave home, Teddy? Mom and I were miserable, you were gone so suddenly. We miss you so much, it isn't the same without you." Brandy sighed. She snuggled close and then her mouth closed over his and they were kissing like it was the most natural thing in the world. Their lips mingled in urgent passion and they fell back on the grass with their tongues and teeth and lips moving hot together until Ted broke the embrace.

"No -- we can't!" Ted protested. "Brandy, this is the reason I left. I'm -- I'm in love with you, I think I have been for a long time. You and Mom, you drive me crazy, you're so beautiful and you were giving me thoughts a brother isn't supposed to have about his Mom and his sister ... thoughts he shouldn't be having. I knew if I stayed, something like this was going to happen, something I ... " and then Ted couldn't speak anymore, he was almost in tears.

Ted stood up and went to move away, but Brandy grabbed his arm and pulled him back down on the grass beside her. She looked at him with those Bambi-eyes of hers and said "You are a very silly man, you big dope." She continued "Don't you know that I've been in love with you for years? All little girls get crushes, but mine never went away. I've dated some guys, but none of them matched up to my big brother. I even had a long talk with Mom about it and she said that even though society frowned upon it, if it made me happy, she would give me her blessing. I'm nearly 19 now and can make my own choices and you're the only man for me Teddy, but do you want me -- really want me?"

Ted leaned in and kissed his sister, hard, and then her arms were around his neck. No more hesitation on either part, they just seemed to melt into one another. He reached into her low-cut dress and lifted her tits out, round and perfect and soft, with nipples that stiffened at his gentle touch. Ted felt himself getting erect as he began to fulfill the fantasy he had enjoyed for so long.

Brandy wasn't going to be idle, she unzipped his fly and fished his cock out, stroking it gently. It jumped a bit in her hands, she looked into her brother's eyes, filled with love and stroked it more as they kissed again. Brandy smiled and said "Oooh, how nice and big you are ... I'm a lucky girl."

"I want to fuck you Brandy ... I've wanted to fuck you for years!" Ted told his sister.

She leaned close and whispered in his ear "I have wanted you to touch me this way for as long as I can remember." Her brother squeezed her nipples and she moaned softly. It was obvious to Ted that she loved his touch and was a passionate young creature, it was so wonderful she didn't give a fuck that he was her brother -- she had thought of him in the same way. They had wasted so much precious time!

Brandy gingerly undressed her brother, taking her time, teasing him a bit, making adorable little noises that turned him on as she stripped him. She seemed to know what to do to excite him. He slid her tight dress down and over her stockinged legs, she wasn't wearing panties and was shaved -- or waxed -- totally bald. She wore only stockings and garters now.

"Wow, my sister is a little slut!" Ted teased.

Brandy licked her lips sensually and said "Why, did you expect me to be a virgin? I'm not Teddy, I would have liked you to be my first, but ... " her voice trailed off, then she spoke up " ... but after tonight, I belong to you. No one else will ever touch me like this again, if you decide that's what you want."

Ted loved hearing that and he loved how sexy she was, she was his ideal. She spread her long legs apart, baring her pink cunt for her brother's inspection. Like everything about Brandy, it was perfect, pink and wet and edible. She had a prominent mound, it arched up a bit and her brother mouthed it and while he tasted her sex, she played gently with his expanding cock. She arched herself a bit upward, her brother's fingers twiddled her clit and she gasped in pleasure.

"Like that, my little slut?" he teased her.

" Love that, my stud-brother." Brandy panted. Ted's fingers slipped into her cunt and slid along the groove, Brandy's moans grew loud enough to attract attention, should anyone have been around. Luckily, it was late at night and they had precious solitude. They continued to pleasure each other until Ted's fingers were soaked with her juices. He licked them clean, tasting how sweet she was -- as he expected she would be.

"Fingerfuck me like a slut baby, I can take it!" Brandy growled. Her lewdness was a bit of a turn-on, she was obviously somewhat sexually experienced, so Ted gave the little bitch what she asked for. He moved his fingers in and out of her cunt and curved them around a bit, Brandy howled in pleasure. She was cumming against his invading digits. Brandy was wild with lust, her body twitching as her brother took what he had wanted for so long.

Daringly, he even slipped a finger into her tight little asshole. Brandy wailed, but her ass snapped around it. He crooked his finger and moved it a bit, Brandy moaned again, proving she was able to take anything he could dish out.

Brandy was the most passionate lover Ted had ever known and he ached to be fucking that hot little cunt of hers, he wanted to be buried deep in her pussy, but knew taking his time was the best course of action, she'd be worth the wait. He looked at her, auburn hair slightly askew, face contorted in passion and he didn't think she'd ever looked more beautiful.

He moved away and stood up a bit, his cock stretched out towards his sister. She looked up at him with those dark eyes and he nodded. He rubbed his dick against her big tits and she moved a bit and then her mouth was wrapped tightly around his shaft. Ted held her hair away from her face as she sucked him off, loving every thrilling second of the intense blowjob, thrilling to the illicit kink of it all, overjoyed that the person he loved most was finally his. She let his cock slip past her teeth and she swallowed it, inch by inch, despite his size, she managed to take him down to the base. He moved a bit and she didn't gag a bit, Ted saw it was obvious his little sis had a bit more experience than he had originally assumed.

Ted knew he didn't want to cum in Brandy's mouth, her pussy was beckoning him like a siren's call. He had so long waited to fuck her and he wasn't going to be denied that experience any longer. He moved out of her mouth and she whined a little. That also pleased him.

"You liked sucking my cock, didn't you baby sister? You like being my cocksucker? I nearly came in your mouth, bet you'd have loved that. Well, don't worry, you're going to get lots more chances to taste me, I promise you that."

Brandy responded in a sultry tone he had never heard before "I wanted you to cum in my mouth, on my face, on my tits, anywhere you want, brother-lover. I'm yours, you can do whatever you want with me."

Brandy's words made him even hotter, he held her tightly for a few minutes, just loving the feel of her naked body against his own. He found the smuttier his sister talked, the hotter he got, if that were possible. He moved her legs apart and once again, saw her naked pink cunt. Her stocking-clad legs wrapped around him as he eased his cock into her pussy, he lifted her up a bit so they could be closer -- he was in her, he was fucking Brandy at long last. She looked wild and ferocious, it was a total turn-on and Ted began moving in and out of her tight hole.

Ted groaned and moaned, telling his sister she was the best fuck he'd ever had -- that was no lie! This had to be their destiny, for her body seemed to welcome him home, clutching at his prick as he shoved deeper and harder and faster into her young body. She didn't fuck like a young girl, she fucked like a wanton young woman, Brandy's body matched his own eager passions.

"You want me, baby sister?" Brandy nodded. "You want all I can give you, don't you?" Another nod, she lifted her body higher to meet Ted's demanding thrusts, the garter belt taut as she strained to meet him. He pulled away a bit, teasing her, it was fun, but the disappointed look on her beautiful face made him melt and he went in deep again. "Talk to me, my little lover, I want to hear you!" Ted groaned.

"Oh big brother, Teddy lover, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, just keep fucking me!" the sexy teenager moaned, taking everything he had to offer. Neither of them wanted anything more than to keep doing this, making love as long as they could endure, sharing their hearts and bodies. Ted fucked his sister with raw animal passion, to make up for all the years of wanting her and not being able to have her, Brandy's movements matched his own, their screwing growing more and more urgent with every passing second.

Ted was ready to cum, he asked Brandy if she wanted him to cum inside of her pussy, she just groaned a loud "Yes" and he let go, shooting deep inside the recesses of her snug cunt. She held her brother tight with her long, slender fingers, digging deep into his flesh, but Ted barely noticed, he just enjoyed the feeling of being with her and sharing the ultimate expression of their love. They snuggled together for a while, but Brandy noticed the hour and they dressed. "We don't want to worry Mom," Ted told her as they kissed again. Nothing would be the same again, but they were both content with that.

"Speaking of Mom, what are we going to tell her?" Ted asked as they made their way back to where the car was parked.

"The truth, darling brother. Like I said, it might be an adjustment, but Mom knows how we feel, trust me. Besides, I don't think Mom's totally oblivious to the fact her son is a rather muscular hunk of man."

"Brandy, you don't mean ...?"

Brandy nodded. "I sure do. I bet if you play your cards right, I can guarantee you'll have two hot and willing sluts to share your bed with, lover-man." Brandy grinned.

The young couple went home and entered the house, arm-in-arm. Andrea took one look at her children's faces and she knew they'd finally consummated the unspoken passion they'd both fought for so long. They talked for a few hours and then she told them she was going up to bed. "You should go too," she told them both "But try not to be too noisy, I need my sleep."

A few nights later, when Andrea joined them in bed, there were no objections. Ted lived out all his fantasies and even more than he had ever dreamed of when his mother and sister met in a carnal embrace. They all woke up the next morning, exhausted and happy and assured that this was how it was all meant to work out.

My son Paul met up with Ted and his sister a few months later and they had a few drinks, Ted finally spilling their story to Paul. Paul smiled and shared our little secret, inviting he, Sandy and Andrea to join us at the Club, telling him the minor expense would be offset by the joy of being free to be themselves. Ted wasn't too sure, but Sandy was all for it and a week later, we happily welcomed Ted and his sexy family into our happy little group. It's been very nice to be reacquainted with Andrea -- in a much more intimate way then before when we were neighbors.

Six months ago, Ted asked for and received a Conditional Discharge from the service, claiming his family needed him to be around more often. Of course, he left it purposely vague about just how and where they needed him most.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers