Club Latex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>< >< ><

They looked much like our ex-pets, with the same thick, iron-pierced collars and that whole 'dipped in latex' look. One had acquired a puffy open mouth like Wendy's, which gave her a surprised bimbo expression. Otherwise, she was shaped like a regular girl. Okay - a big-titted, forest-green, rubberized elf girl. She had been small to start with, and with her bare feet, she seemed much shorter than the rest of us -- like a toy version.

The other girl was now blood red, with a maybe a thinner coating (which is to say more like mine). She also had a Demi-the-demon theme going on: sharp horns, pointed ears, cloven hooves, an oddly ridged belly ... and wings.

Even folded behind her, as they were, they were impressive - and not a little alarming. She also sported a long tail, which as it happened wasn't barbed. Instead it had a cockheaded knob at the end. It was basically a three-foot, prehensile pecker. Its owner seemed oblivious when the last third of it lodged itself inside the open pussy of her suddenly and deeply distracted green pal.

I soon saw I was wrong about Elfie being anywhere near normal. As she became aroused, she licked her lips. Only, as she did so the tip of her tongue grew, emerging from its fleshy foreskin to reveal itself as an expanding green cock. She seemed to be as surprised as anyone -- her eyes crossed to focus on the engorged thing as it forced its way out of her mouth. It seemed to grow in pace with the red tail entering her other end, and when it reached full staff a bead of pre-come emerged from the slit at its tip. By this time she had a trembling hand gripping each shaft. She looked baffled but happy. It occurred to me that her tonsils were likely now testicles.

Meanwhile Patches stood looking around the room at the odd assembly, blinking and churning a hand in her own needy cunt.

I looked forward to having a romp with all three. "Welcome to the Club," I told them. "Looks like we're the new management for this place."

"Um -- how's that going to work?" It was Candy. She, too, had taken the time to discard her leash. As everyone (but Elfie) watched hungrily, she calmly fastened the lanyard of a riding crop to her collar, and wiggled her huge tits until the thing settled comfortably between them.

I shrugged. "Well, we obviously can't go back to our old lives. We can't even go out by day -- except for her," I indicated the patchwork girl's flushed face, "with enough clothes. Anyway, I don't know about you lot, but I actually like my new self. Even better, now that I can think clearly."

There was murmured agreement from the other girls.

"We should be able to make a living out of this operation somehow. And as for these two..." - I pointed with the shotgun -- "we'll find them some nice new costumes and use the machine to put them to useful work."

Molly spoke up. "Excuse me." I noticed she stood with her bare legs spread, so that the last two inches of my dildo peeked out of her pussy. "There's some things I can help you with." She saw she had our attention, and continued. "All your I.D. is out front in the coatroom. Tomorrow, you would have vanished. Your resignations would have gone out, your bank accounts closed, your cars sold -- even your apartments would have been sub-let."

There was a general growl from the room.

"Don't you see? You still plan to disappear. All that stuff still has to happen. And I can do it for you."

"So why are you on our side, all of a sudden?"

"Because it's the winning side," she answered bluntly, with a nod at the gun. Then she lifted her bound arms that were tangled in scraps of red vinyl. "Besides, I always envied the bodies of the girls we've, um, re-engineered. You know, there are people out there who would pay to be changed like that. And I know how to make the costumes. In fact, I think you'll find a nice dog mask around here specially made for Abseil." She shrugged. "I was planning to go solo."

The doctor started to sputter.

"Or, we can always serve you up in pies," I snarled at him. That shut him up.

"Maybe that pie thing would be the best plan," said Candy, her mouth twisted into a tiny, unsettling grin. "Wouldn't turning the mind control machine back on be risky for the rest of us?"

"Good point," I said. "We'll tie them both up, and later we can put them in that shielded bathroom with it, and then run it on overload for while. Burn the obedience right into 'em. In the meantime -- Wendy, can you tend the bar?"

"I guess it's Clyde, now," she said, with a shrug. "And sure. No problemo." She sort of cantered out to her post, one hand resting on the middle of her still rigid shaft.

"Don't use the Smirnoff," Molly called after her. "It's drugged."

I sent Patches to mind the front door, while Candy led Demi and Elfie out to get used to their new skills by playing with our newly inherited clientele.

Once things were satisfactorily in motion, I turned April. "Like I warned you this afternoon - I'm SO blaming you for all this." With a wicked grin of my own, I stuck my impressive tongue out at her and waggled the tip. "Keep yourself available for a good spanking later."

12