Club Latex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has a tail," Alice pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's not hers, is it? It's attached to her belt."

"Actually, I think it's stuck in her bum ... nah."

"Nah," agreed May, "Cool harness, though."

But Alice had been right. When Fran saw the sheen of moisture inside Loni's thighs, she had a sudden memory - of the sensation of six inches of progressively thicker rubber being slid into her butt until it popped inside, and of her sphincter automatically gripping the narrow neck behind it like a vice. An imitation tail's fat root had once been lodged securely and deeply in her rear, so that no amount of prancing could shake it loose.

But why, she thought, when I have a lovely tail of my own?

Meanwhile, Loni stepped back and forth restlessly, and then spread her legs apart and peed where she stood. Fran thought about that, too. Humans, she seemed to recall, were usually too modest to just let fly like that. (Except Alice and May, of course, who had yesterday stood side-by-side, pushed their pelvises forward, spread their puffy lips apart with both hands, and then competed to see who could pee the farthest. But they giggled when they did it, like they thought they were doing something mildly wicked. Indeed, they were giggling now.)

After Loni had relieved herself, Lewis gave a little snap of the reins, and they drove off. Fran looked over her shoulder -- the girls were eyeing her thoughtfully.

The pair were relatively quiet for the rest of that ride. When they got back to the pond, they had a swim while Fran grazed. A while later she looked up to see the two of them marching over toward her - a dripping, naked delegation.

As usual, Alice spoke first. "Ms. Lewis told us she conjured you." She paused, waiting.

Fran nodded her head, yes.

"And now she's making another pony girl, like you?"

Nod. That's what she'd said.

"Are you happy?"

An emphatic nod - yes!

"But," Alice continued, carefully, "Before ... you were a girl, once, like Loni -- weren't you?"

So there it was. Fran nodded again, slowly. She couldn't remember, but yes, she supposed she might have been a girl ... once.

Alice and May looked seriously tense. The prospect of being turned into toads had probably come back to their minds. Fran decided to elaborate. Stepping over to the bank of the pond, she scraped letters into the mud: I---C-H-O-S-E. She had no idea if it was true, actually. But after all, she was happy now.

The girls seemed to relax, a little. "When will that girl ... be like you?"

S-O-O-N. Another guess, but it felt right.

Fran led the way over to the shade of a big maple, and lay down. The girls joined her, leaning against her side while they digested this information.

After a long while, Alice said, "Eww! I put my arm right inside your ..." Words failed her.

"And so did Sable!" May added. "Well, you know what I mean."

Fran swung her head around and nuzzled them -- it was all okay with her.

** ** **

Appendix - Most of the Dramatis personæ (up to the end of Chapter 7)

Latex Girls:

  • Doctor Abseil's Animatronic Orgasmatron Manufacturing Enterprise coding:

D = Dominatrices & S = Submissives

  • Further Modification codes:

P = enhanced with phallus ('lady-pleaser' modification)

R = 'Robots' (modified S units)

X = extra - enhancements other than above. (All units black unless noted.)

Dominatrices (all female - Light latex)

  • Lori -- a girl. April's roommate (& Narrator). Later Mistress Lori -- serial# DX-001 (boot-feet).

  • April -- a girl. Later Mistress Pril -- Serial# DX-002 (boot-feet), in blue.

  • Patches -- a girl. Later Mistress Pantoufle - serial# DX-003 (Partial latex)

Submissives (Heavy latex; all permanently collared)

Type S - the base model

  • Serial Numbers S-001 to S-008 - Manufactured before change of management (MBC)

Type SP

  • Serial Nos SP-001 to SP-004 - names unknown - MBC

  • Destiny - serial# SP-005 - MBC

  • Raven - sister of Destiny - serial# SP-006 - MBC

  • Mistress Carla - Later just Carla - serial# SP-007

Type SX

  • Emir's Pony - serial# SX-001 - MBC

  • Wrong - a girl - serial# SX-002 - name unknown - put into two sequential suits with unfortunate results - MBC

  • Girl - name unknown - serial# SX-003 - MBC

  • The Pony - a girl. Later Fran - serial# SX-004 (pony-girl), in brown

  • Doctor Abseil - a mad scientist. Later serial# SX-005 (dog-man)

  • Captive Plunder-Maiden, the Viking's friend. Later Jasmine, M. Pantoufle's assistant - serial# SX-006 (Partial latex; vagina modified as human mouth & tongue)

Type SPX

  • Candice -- a girl. Later Blackie, Mistress Pril's pet. Then Candy, Mistress Pril's assistant-- serial# SPX-001 (horse feet; phallic mouth; multiple breasts)

  • Wendy - a girl. Later Clyde, Mistress Lori's pet, then her assistant-- serial# SPX-002 (horse feet & phallus), in brown.

  • Mistress Molly -- bartender & business partner to Doc. Later just Molly - serial# SPX-003 (dildo), in fire engine red.

  • Leather Girl - a girl. Later Leah, M. Pantoufle's assistant - serial# SPX-004 (Partial latex) - blue bits

Type SRX

  • Mad Max - a troublemaker. Later Maxine, a model S. Then Maxibot - Serial# SR-001.

  • Buddy Mad Max's friend - a troublemaker. Later Maria - serial# SR-002

'Pure' X - A unit with only this designation has neither D nor S personality adjustments; no collars installed.

  • Elfie, a girl. Later serial# X-001 (Phallic tongue), in green

  • Demi - serial# X-002 (Phallic demon-tail, cloven feet, horns, wings), in red

  • French Maid- Later Coral - serial# X-003 (mermaid) - silver bottom

Minions

  • Leather Coat Guy - later Matrix - a minion

  • The Viking - Later a minion

Humans

  • Emile -- doorman. Later chamberlain

  • Trixie -- Emile's sister / lover. Coatroom girl

  • Morticia (Green Snake Tattoo Girl) - a customer

  • Muscle-man - a customer

  • Commandant Girl & the Mastiff Men - customers

  • Red Tie Master & the Schoolgirl twins - customers

  • Tit-munching Girl - a customer

  • Barbelled-Nipple Girl - a customer

  • Cowboy - a customer

  • The Preacher - a troublemaker

  • May - a farm girl

  • Alice - a farm girl

  • Sable - a horse

  • Loni - a friend of Fran

12