Club Latex Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I think you really need to meet my, ah, associates - Emile and Trixie. You've got a lot in common. You'll really fit into this organization."

"Well, most all of it fits into me now."

"Good point. You should talk that angle up with Trixie. In the meantime, come over here and try out my tongue. Might be I could help you get over your disappointment about losing out on that first fuck with Clyde." I lay back in a conveniently moss-covered stone bench.

My bare-assed new staff member conscientiously unhitched the pony-girls and told them to entertain themselves for a while; then she came over to straddle my vinyl chest. I teased her, slipping just the point of my pink tongue out between my slick ebony lips.

Balancing her fat butt-cheeks on my firm rubbery boobs, she used her thumbs to pull her plump labia very wide. "How far can you reach with that thing?"

"You'll be surprised."

"I hope so." With that, a questing tongue of her own protruded from her stretched vagina, swirling the perimeter to gather all the fluids that were beginning to leak. It briefly withdrew, as if to taste them, and then it shot back out eight or ten inches to waggle cheekily at me.

I hadn't seen that coming. Things were definitely looking interesting.

To be honest, I'd had my doubts about the move. But going from badly-lit sex club to the great outdoors has to be an improvement. And right now, this place was definitely starting to felt like home - in my twisted new sense of the world.

12