Club Latex Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

They returned to their sleeping quarters - that is to say, Alice's old trailer - just after dawn, wearing some of Ginnie's dresses (their own still being coated in straw and horse goo). At that, they were cutting it fine, and had to trot out a tale about needing an early morning walk when they encountered one of Alice's older sisters on her way to the milking barn.

It took some occasional rounds of clandestine masturbation - and two quick romps together back in the trailer - to see themselves through the day; but late that afternoon their ride came. Their cover story was true enough: Alice had, she said, talked to Jill and Doug's niece ('on the phone' was left as implied), and since said niece and her significant other happened to be driving east that very day, they would gladly give the girls a ride back to 'work'. There was no call to mention that everyone was headed for the same destination; nor did the subject of the three boxes and portable air pump under a tarp in the back come up (to likewise say nothing of Jackie in his new pet carrier).

The arrangements had been made the night before, during occasional lulls in what could best be described as an orgy ... although, as they would later discover, it was little different from every other night that everyone present had enjoyed for weeks. Ginnie invited the Balloon Girls to tell their stories (understandably, they preferred this title to the more accurate 'Animated and Horny Inflatable Fuck Toys Which Were Once Human'). Boiled down, all three said essentially the same thing: they had irritated the wizard Al - with the added details that Dorothy had been paraplegic, and Arleen was the fusion of both a guy and a girl. So, technically, all four had somehow annoyed the testy necromancer.

In return, Alice and May had tried to sum up the Latex Girls: how they could be loosely divided into Dominatrices and collared Submissives (plus some 'miscellaneous' mods like themselves, and a few minion hangers-on). When put to the task, neither girl described their new family in quite the graphic detail that might have been warranted. The brief overview presented a group who were deeply horny and into fetish sex play ... fond of spankings, but very nice. Somehow, what with all the penetrative distractions, the cultish and hierarchical aspects were overlooked, to say nothing of arresting appearances.

They probably would have elaborated further on the ride up, but May had won the chance to entertain Jackie-the-wiener-dog for the half-hour trip (Alice having hopefully suggested a thumb war, rather than the contentious coin toss, short-straw or rock-paper-scissors systems) and she had immediately climbed into the back of the SUV to get him. And, because she'd then hoisted her oversize borrowed dress right up to her armpits for access, Alice had been obliged to pass the time watching her friend's belly quake from the tumultuous activity within. So watch she did, while roiling her hand in her own accommodating depths.

Even as she toiled at tempering her lust, there was one question Alice thought to ask Ginnie: "How do you guys manage to keep up with the Balloon Girls day after day? I mean, you're only human. No offense."

"Hah! None taken." Here Ginnie needlessly dropped her voice to a whisper. "Don't tell the girls, but it's like this. We deflate them after every session of sex - they're nowhere near so horny that way, and they totally lose track of time when they're stowed in their boxes or hung up in the closet. You wouldn't have noticed, but there are no calendars around our place - not even clocks. Mostly Dave and I just fuck each other, or inflate one of the girls to join us. We usually do each in turn, over the course of a week or two - and they each think they're special, 'cause to them, the day before and the day after is a full-on orgy. You got lucky, and came around to bone Midnight on one of those nights."

Alice was about to ask where Jackie fit (so to speak) into this system, but somehow both girls managed to focus enough to spot the driveway - at the last moment, of course.

"That's it!"

"Yeah!"

Ginnie overshot, thinking at first that the two were orgasming again. After swerving onto the shoulder (and giving her backseat passengers a hard look) she got turned around. Doubling back to pull off the lonely forested road, she was obliged to stop in front of a pair of unwelcomingly spiky black gates. Looking up, she tried to read the ornate wrought iron script over the top: "Something, something, Hellness - no, Wellness Centre. There might be more, but the brambles are confusing the issue."

"Naw," said Alice. "It just says 'CL Wellness Centre'. CL stands for Club Latex, and the wellness thing was to give the locals an explanation for the gate and the bit of extra traffic up here. They built a big new barn this summer, with plenty of space to hold everyone."

May still being occupied with extracting the wiener dog creature from her nethers, Alice climbed out to push the buzzer. By day there was a Sub posted up at the 'reception office' - more often, actually, two to carnally pass the time. "Hi there. It's Alice here, with May and, um, five or so guests."

"No civilians without an appointment," came the crackly reply.

"I tried to call earlier, but you didn't pick up. Wait - is this Duckie?" Although the Subs all sound much the same, Alice prided herself in telling them apart by speech pattern, inflection, and - in this case -pettiness.

"How did you know ..." began Duckie, before Alice cut her off.

"You and I both know the fence only goes fifty feet into the bushes. If we have to walk up there, I'm gonna be pissed. Just open the damn gate, and I won't mention this to the Empress Lori. Oh, and send her word we're on our way. I'd like a private audience."

"Yes, Mistress Alice," was the quick response, as the electronic latch clicked. "I'll run the message up right away, Mistress."

As April climbed back into the car, Dave asked, "Duckie? And Mistress Alice?"

"Subs are mostly black, like Arleen, but that one somehow came out bright yellow. So, rubber Duckie. And as for the other, they all need a bit of bossing sometimes."

"O-kay ... And more importantly: Empress Lori?"

"Yeah, well. Empress of Twenty Universes, according to the Subs and the minions. They have such a deep need to serve that they pretty much worship Lori. I think she gets off on it a little, and it makes them happy - so stuff goes more smoothly. She just got thrown into this, same as us, and now she's responsible for all these people. Either way, I gotta say that all the fuckage takes the edge off."

"So does the 'Empress' actually want to see us?"

"Sure," gasped May, as she finally pulled Jackie free.

"But maybe don't accept a drink from anyone right away," added Alice. "'Specially from an all-red Sub."

12