Club Latex Ch. 12

Story Info
Ms Lori's Latex Ranch adventures before Charlotte's arrival.
5.9k words
4.47
5.5k
5

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flashback to the Ranch - Third Month

Having finally caught up to my Club Latex subjects out at the ranch, it was a pleasure to relax. To be fair, since our 'conversions' I found most everything was now pleasurable, but our new digs provided an excellent place to indulge myself. The ginormous new Latex Lodge the girls had built was like a Viking Great Hall that was mostly all open living space. Or, if you prefer, loving space - sorta like our old loft in the city, but way bigger. And better!

To be honest, it was really just a glorified barn, with rough boards for floors and walls. But it was wicked cozy inside, with lots of layers of soft Persian carpets on top of the planking. In turn, the rugs were mostly hidden under piles of fat pillows and cushions. More oriental rugs were hung on the walls, in the spaces between delightfully rude paintings (and etchings, of course), and the shelves of equally rude books. Basically the joint looked like a sultan's harem, if he was deeply into fetishes.

Scattered throughout were bowls of fruit and pitchers of spring water, while here and there were silver pails full of sex toys and jewelry. We may not often have worn clothes, but whips, paddles and veiny-looking rubber wangs were always popular. Not to mention sparkly baubles on gold chains, bracelets - and on hooks, everyone having multiple piercings.

There were also quite a few mirrors, in spite of the fact that our base model, full-latex Subs all looked alike, with the major exception that some were enhanced with a dick roughly where their clitoris should be (and whom, given their equipment was always prominently at the ready, we had started calling Stiffy-Subs). Even the glittery things - or the knobbly items - didn't help with telling basic Subs apart, owing to pretty much all that stuff gets shared around. One girl's amber pussy pendant might spend part of an afternoon with the trailing end down another girl's throat. By evening, it may see service as somebody else's earring. Not mine, what with no ear-lugs and all - the last time that particular bit of bling came my way I hung it from one of my rigid nipples, and later left it swinging from a Stiffy's pierced dick.

Case in point - I was taken from behind that same day and rogered for the better part of an hour. (I suppose I should also mention that, notwithstanding my status as the Supreme Being Empress Lori, I encourage this sort of thing.) We chatted, and then whoever was fucking me read aloud a chapter of Fanny Hill from a leather-bound tome spread across my ass. Meanwhile three more Subs performed the action in the story for me. More or less - frankly, they were improvising somewhat. First the phallus-equipped actor commenced to fucking one of her two cock-free sisters in the scripted way - albeit on a tabletop. Then the second Sub climbed up to smooch with the aforesaid fuckee, while presenting her own juicy box in the air to be munched by the fucker. And the whole time I was being pumped relentlessly by the narrator, both of us were cumming continuously, our combined spunk and juices frothing and splashing between us, on and on and on ...

*

Erm. Sorry. Just stepped out to take a pearl-polishing break. Where was I going with that? Oh, yeah. My point is, I didn't figure out who any of them were. Also, the end of the story is that, while I did indeed encourage Subs to occasionally take advantage of me, it was understood that punishment would ensue. So Clyde flogged my mystery fucker on my behalf because, you know, Discipline. In fact on that occasion my ex-slave commenced to lashing her backside before we were done, by way of encouragement.

All in all, I put in a lot of time simply wandering about the place and fulfilling the various needs of my lustful subjects. There were always openings to be filled - both theirs and mine. Day or night, there were at least twenty of us there entertaining ourselves in creative ways (it should also be said that we are remarkably flexible). The rest were attending to chores ... or to outdoor pleasures.

Also, I failed to mention that the Lodge was stepped into a hillside, so the far end of the Hall was at higher-ground level - which is where Pril (my XO) put in a tiled soak pool. The girls had then diverted water from a hot spring somewhere up the hill so as to flow down though the roof, creating a steaming indoor waterfall. The final visual touch was our resident mermaid Coral, who spent her time either frolicking in the pool, in and out of the toasty torrent, and fucking all comers (no pun intended) ... or basking down in the pond and likewise fucking any visitors.

At the near, south-facing end of the hall, framed by potted palms, was an archway in which was set a bright red door. And beyond the door was a sunny throne room, just for moi. This held yet more comfy (cum-fy? - sorry, can't be helped) cushions and sofas, plus a platform on which stood a well-padded chair for a throne.

Actually, the thing looked more like a commode, on account of the hole cut in the seat. That feature had been retrofitted so that on formal occasions Clyde could put her recently added tail through: she sat on the throne and I sat on her (before Emile threw open the doors, owing to the difficulty of looking cool while clambering up to impale myself on her lovely great horse-wang).

In short, there was never a dull moment ... so feel free to substitute 'Sultana' for 'sultan' above.

~~~~~~~

That's where Alice found me - enthroned - a week after my grand arrival (and maybe three weeks before she and May went off for that family birthday thing). As it happened, Clyde and I were just having a good time that morning. Or rather taking a breather - while still docked, of course. I was leaning comfortably back on Clyde's three pair of soft boobies. The girl chose to kneel before me, the cheeky slut, to announce that Club Latex had inducted eight new members.

"Since when? And how, exactly?" I was aware that, weirdly enough, we'd had no problem attracting people back when we were in the city. Given we had moved here expressly to cruise under the radar, my questions boiled down to: How could this have been done quietly?

Alice understood, and said, "It's not like we advertise. Only, Pril asked our crowd if they could think of any friends or lovers that might want to join us. We've had some takers already. The LG herself makes the call and one of the minions picks up the candidate."

"Surely these people don't tell their friends they're coming here?"

"Don't call me Shirley," was Alice's predictable response.

I glared at her, with no apparent effect.

"Of course not," she continued. "And they're vetted down at the farmhouse 'Wellness Center' to make sure they know what they're getting into."

Having knelt in front of us, Alice began nibbling and licking my squashed clitoris at the seam between me and Clyde. Then she hooked her fingers into Clyde's pussy (remember that my, ah, assistant is equipped with both horse cock and cunnie). It was enough to make my fuck-buddy lurch hard up into me. Grinning, she added, "Plus, we re-opened Club Latex."

"Ooof! Say what?"

"It's like this. A friend of Emile's was out of work. So Emile took him around to the club site and told him how, on the night it first opened, there'd been a good crowd. But then at some point everybody there had been drugged - by an aerosol, maybe - and they all started to hallucinate and strip and jump each other's bones like in a '60's movie ... and then the weird couple who'd opened the place panicked and ran away. But the good news, he said, was that on their way out the couple - or rather one of 'em - threw him, Emile, the door keys. And the lease is good for a full year. So the friend agreed to take over. Then Emile explained how he was worried some of the people who'd been there that night might still be delusional and come back, or somebody with a really really good costume might come around asking about what happened, and that this friend should call him so he could come right over to help them out."

Whew. "And did he? This friend?"

"Three times, so far. The first day the club was open again, this older guy turned up wanting to see the Empress. That was crazy enough to make the cut - so friend-dude made the call and Emile picked up crazy-guy that night. Apparently he'd been at the original Club opening with a brace of twin 'schoolgirls'," - here Alice provided air quotes - "and he just wanted a power-cock to keep up with them. I warned him about the side effects, but he went ahead with it. He was so horny afterwards that me and May had to tag-team him. Took two hours of fuckage, just to settle him down for the drive back to town." She didn't look too upset about this.

"Anyway, he'll probably need to bring the twins up here for a refit soon, just to keep up with him.

"The next weekend, a pair of girls with wicked good costumes showed up looking for the Doctor. Turns out they were a pair of the Doc's base model Submissives, named Lark and Swallow according to Molly. Professional names, I guess. Seems their owner's portable mind-control gizmo broke down, and they slipped away and - um - kinda homed."

"Homed? From where?"

"Um ... Chicago."

I had no idea how that worked. Not the homing, and definitely not the journey. Did they walk? Ride the rails? And ... "In disguise?"

"Not when Emile picked them up. Nobody wanted to ask."

By this time, Alice had worked her left forearm into Clyde's snatch, and had begun rubbing her left bicep and shoulder against my belly ... on top of which, I could feel her hand inside Clyde's belly, bracing against my backside.

I hadn't lost my focus quite yet, though. "So where ... unhh ... are they?"

Alice actually giggled - and not entirely because her other hand was delving into her own plumbing. "You've been screwing them already." She leaned in and I felt the girl's long tongue slide around my clit, squeezing into the tightness between me and Clyde so as to wrap right the way around the cock that was lodged deep inside me ... and then the little vixen broke off, her tongue slithering back to dock wherever it lived inside her mouth. Snickering, she briefly tugged on my now seriously swollen clitoris with her teeth, before picking up where she'd left off.

"The last girl from the Club - so far - saw Fran that first day," Alice continued, as though nothing had just happened. "As in, both before and after. She insisted on seeing the Empress, too. I think the fact she was wearing a bit and bridle, and had to wave around a little whiteboard to make her request, helped to get a call through to Clyde. Now she's in training to become another ponygirl."

"Training?"

"Yeah - Ms Lewis says she likes to put them through their paces before the change. Make sure they want it, sort of thing."

"Cool," I said. "That'll make three of 'em. If another one signs on, we'll have two pair, and Pril and I can race one another." Mmm - trotting along bumpy farm lanes. That got me to wondering if those suction-cup based dildoes that were around the place would go the distance, if they were vertically mounted on the horse-cart seats.

Alice gave me a hard stare. I'd forgotten she was pals with Fran - apparently she thought racing our ponies was over the top. Also, I think I said that stuff about the dildos out loud ... so she knew perfectly well why I'd started bouncing on Clyde's sturdy shaft.

Huh. I figured Lewis would be on board with it. I returned the stare and doubled down. "Whoa! Maybe I could even put in an order for a chariot, and ride around Ben-Hur style with all four abreast - as it were." And with some sort of trestle fitted fore and aft, they could mount one of those dildos for me to ride while I lashed my ponies to a gallop. With this fantasy in mind, I was riding Clyde's shaft from root to tip.

I suspect Alice might have added an anti-charioteer comment, but Clyde started wailing: "Fuck me, Lori!" - well, I was, of course - "I can feel you ... clamping onto me ... and I can feel myself ... munching on Alice's arm ... and her shoulder is sliding ... against my shaft when ... you bounce clear ... and now her hot ... tongue is ... doing that ... thing ... AGAIN!!"

Clyde and I had already cum about six times way back before Alice came in to visit (where she'd found us sitting in a pool of jism), but this one was the best all morning. In the spirit of sharing, I spewed the tasty excess cum boiling up my throat onto Alice's head.

Eventually we relaxed into more or less the same position we were tangled in before we'd successfully re-lubricated ourselves with our various excretions. "So," I said. "What about the four cattle-call girls?"

Alice caught her breath; then she withdrew her right hand from her own snatch and, by way of counting off, began to lick her sticky fingers clean one at a time ... using her remarkable pussy-tongue. "The first one chose to be a Stiffy. And the next decided she'd like to be a Latex Catgirl."

That sounded interesting. "Where is she?"

"She's been hanging out in the cowshed with Blossom. Ratting, I think."

Yikes. "Okay. And the next?"

"Well - mmm, tasty - then Candy invited her brother to join us." Candy was Pril's 'assistant' and like my Clyde had been transformed by the mad-doctor to have horsey legs and hooves, plus cocks to add to their pussies. But unlike Clyde, her new cock was mounted where her mouth had once been. More exactly, where it was: her still gorgeous (if now tiny) red lips adorned the tip of her fat new cock-head, while a snake-like tongue lived inside the length of the thing. And - bonus -there was still room in there for her to suck hard on a finger, or a tit or a clit - which felt wonderful, although it was a little unsettling to watch.

"This brother, Jerry, opted for a lower body pony treatment, and got himself big boobs, too. But then he added that he wanted to sorta be yin to Candy's yang. Or maybe the other way around. Anyhow, where she has a cunnie, he had his cock upgraded to 'stallion'." Here the wicked thing used her still sticky free hand to rub my stretched belly, hard enough to cause Clyde's similar yard to shudder inside me.

I gasped, yet again; and then I realized where Alice was going with her story. "And since Candy has a cock ..."

"For a mouth, sure. He - well, mostly 'she' now, I suppose - she chose a plump an' luscious pussy as her mouth."

"Uh-huh ..."

"Actually it looks remarkably natural. Especially since all the other LG subs usually look like they're air cock-sucking, too."

I gave her a frown on Clyde's behalf - not easy when there's a lovely great wang in your belly.

"In a good way, obviously," she added, with a wink to said wang's open-mouthed owner. "As for Jerry, her tongue is still, you know - tucked behind her sexy new fuck flaps." At this Alice stuck both of her tongues, top and bottom, out about a foot. After waggling them at me, she quickly reeled them back and continued: "So she can talk - well enough, anyways. And polish a prick like a charm." She wrapped her upper tongue around the exposed stump of Clyde's apparatus again, to demonstrate.

Clyde lurched yet deeper into me. "Ooof," I repeated.

Alice recovered her tongue again, to add, "Mind you, her smile takes a bit of getting used to."

"Right. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen her yet."

"No, well. She keeps pretty busy. Did I mention she and Candy line up perfectly?"

She paused long enough for me to picture that delightful bit of fuckage. Given my new lewd slant on life, I had no problem conjuring that image. In fact I looked forward to watching and, naturally, helping out.

"Anyway," the girl resumed, having used the break in her update to lick the accumulation of my frothy secretions from her cheeks and boobs ... meanwhile ticking (or rather licking) off her fourth finger, down below. "The last one to sign on is a gorgeous black girl. Tina. Tall, willowy, sweet little titties ... model material, ya know? She was leaning towards becoming another mermaid, but I convinced her to go with the subtle pantie thing - like me and May. She hadn't even realized we were Latex Girls until I climbed onto Lewis' humongous cock right there and then. That sold her."

"I don't recall seeing her, either."

"Um, yeah - she's been spending a lot of time down in the caravan with me and May. And Coral, of course - they're friends from back in the day. She - Tina, that is - kinda picked the Pussy-Plus-Pony-Pecker-Package, like Lewis ... and Clyde, here."

I delivered another scowl for the alletteration or whatever ... for the too many P-words silliness. Alice just smiled beatifically like nothing whatever had just gone down, while Clyde snickered, literally behind my back - I could feel the vibration both outside of me and within. And then I realized exactly what she'd said. "Hey! Don't be so greedy!"

"Totally her call," answered the selfish slut. "You full-on latex gals still maker her nervous. Except for Fran, naturally. She'll warm up to you soon enough."

"Hmph," was my snappy comeback.

"If it makes you feel better, she's also been hanging out with Jasmine, lately."

That made sense - the only bits of Jazz that were latex were her tits and sex - at a distance she looked overdressed (for us), like she was wearing a red bikini. Up close, though, you could see her boobs and bottom were bare, but rubberized. Also, at that range it was clear that her plump pussy lips (and pussy-tongue) were, color aside, perfectly matches to her normal upstairs set.

I settled back into yet another orgasm, a gentle mid-coital buzz, and mused aloud: "With Tina's cock lashed up and coveralls over top, she could pass as normal. We need a few more people to interface with the public. At least you un-collared LGs don't think the sun shines out my ass. Converts who can pass as civilians are way more useful right now." I may have added something about how the base Subs were so interchangeable they could barely tell one another apart. Plus I possibly threw in an observation about how they often didn't even wear their name tags, like it didn't matter anymore.

Alice, head tilted, went back to licking her counting fingers clean, and then doing the same for her left shoulder and arm as she slowly extracted it from Clyde's cunt; at the same time she managed to give me serious side-eye. Finally she said, "Feeling the pressure, eh? They really do rely on you, you know. They're submissive by definition, but they're not sheep. And they still have their own personalities. They put on and take of their tags as the mood takes 'em, but usually I can still tell them apart. Sometimes just by their voices -oval-lipped accents notwithstanding. Or by their attitude, or their sexual preferences."

Having pulled her arm free, she stood up. "Did you know that they often trade name tags and identities, like identical twins sometimes do? So, whatever, if they wait for your permission to do stuff." Here she stepped behind me to kiss Clyde. "No offense, babe. I didn't mean you and Candy. You special editions still take the initiative." There was another brief pause while she and my living throne noisily tongue wrestled (and I made a mental note to have more mirrors put in here). Then she added, "Molly, too, for some reason. Anyhow, you're all still way superior fuck bunnies to the average civilian. Or so I'm told."

I snorted at her disclaimer, which suggested she had come to us a virgin. Then I finally twisted around to find them groping one another's tits. Clyde, giggling, reached down to slip her hand into Alice's pussy. For her part, Alice managed to wriggle down onto Clyde's arm, which prompted my assistant to lift the girl bodily. This performance (and the vibration from Clyde's horse-wang bouncing inside me again) was starting to bring me back on the boil.

12