Club Latex Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught hold of the nearest bit of the flailing Alice - her moist but no longer sticky right hand - and began to suck it down my throat until it came up against Clyde's cock-head. I could feel her grasp it, in there; meanwhile her crotch had settled into the crook of Clyde's elbow. Tit-for-tat, I thought, which prompted me to catch hold of Alice's left boob. Thus stabilized, she settled down and picked up where she had left off, discussing the relative merits of Subs.

"Don't forget they - we - are all still deeply horny girls. Or, you know, whatever we are now. Ohh, that's nice! Which reminds me, when you gonna ease off on the robots?"

This segue caught me off-guard. The bots were base-model Subs Molly had encased in plastic armor and topped off with visored helmets. We'd intentionally reduced them to fuck puppet servants, largely for their varying displays of violence and ass-holiness. Lately they'd been mostly left on standby, which meant they were obliged to follow direct commands. Otherwise they were stored in a shed somewhere, in sleep mode. Occasionally one or another was activated for a romp, but it was a bit like fucking Boba Fett. Still, all three had been collared. Maybe it was time to move on.

"Fair enough. We'll check it out." I told her to round up Nadia (as being possibly the least unpleasant bot) and meet me down in the old barn that afternoon. But not until we were done with our fuck-fest.

~~~~~~

It being, as I mentioned, still my first week at the ranch, I'd only been to the stables and cowshed on that first-day's tour. I clearly had some catching up to do, so as soon as Alice left us, Clyde and I walked over. Lewis mostly hung out (as it were) down there, so we looked her up first. We found her giving it to the second ponygirl on our roster (Loni - Clyde had to whisper the name in my ear).

A pretty blonde civilian, who was obviously the new pony-in-training, was nearby. She was polishing brass harness thingies - while wearing them - and peeking at her mistress with an expression that could only be described as fearful lust. She was startled to see me ... or more probably Clyde, whose rampant staff I was holding mid-shaft - as usual.

Lewis heard the blonde squeak and, while continuing to thrust, turned her head to greet us. "Hail, great leader! Welcome to my home!" The Doms are not much for tugging their forelocks. "Clyde, you look hungry - Blossom loves a good fucking. Or Sable can do you. Your call. Selina? Where are you?"

"The new catgirl," Clyde whispered, although this was clear enough. A lovely blend of girl and cat sashayed in, tail high and wicked whiskers sensing the room, as though she'd just happened by.

"Selina, this is our Mistress Lori," said Lewis. "Destroyer of Worlds, and so forth. She is most astonishingly skilled at love making."

This last wasn't strictly true - but when I was Vulcanized, I acquired a most remarkable talent for knowing what stimulation would best bring off a lover. Not just what they liked, or thought they wanted, but what they needed at that particular time. I wasn't a mind reader, obviously - you will have observed how often I've had no clue what someone else was thinking. But I was an excellent lust reader ... and pretty good at the follow through. And If I knew my mouth, cunt, digits, limbs, or squishy bits wouldn't do the job, I would bring in Clyde to help deliver the goods.

I focused my attention on the creature before me. Tail tip twitching, she was already studying me - it reminded me of how Pril and I had eye-raped one another, way back on Day One of our new lives. I took in her face - the blue eyes with startling vertical pupils, the flat nose that transitioned into a feline notch at the top of her smallish mouth, and the plump cheeks that supported those serious whiskers. Her latex skin was mostly covered by remarkably realistic fur, all black with the exception of the exposed nipples that topped her four smallish breasts, and her sex. These bits were a bright, inviting pink.

Nor was she was collared because, obviously, Cat. So, what she needed was for me to conquer her - to be her Tom. But, how best to achieve this? The cat thing also made her damn hard to read but, glimpsing the still engaged Lewis toiling beyond, I decided. Clyde, who knew she might be called upon, had been watching me carefully. I nodded my head toward where Blossom was standing - she was welcome to choose her next lover. I was going in solo.

Moving quickly, I swept in on her. Spinning her around, I folded her over a hay bale and followed her down. Setting my teeth into the back of her neck, I pulled her tail aside and drove my fat clit into her pussy. Her response was to screech, while at the same time pushing her furry backside into my groin and clamping down on my intruding flesh. The tip of her tail began to slowly caress my face, even as her body began to shudder with her impending orgasm.

After we'd cum, I decided I'd made my point, and so I rolled onto the floor, pulling her with me. Now on top, she twisted around, sat astride to face me, and re-engaged my clit tightly inside herself. Almost immediately her body started to shake as the next come surged through her. Nailed it, I thought. Afterward, she slumped down to mash her tits on mine, and to gently lick the salty sweat off my cheeks, grooming me with her rough tongue. And - honest to gods - I could both feel and hear her purring. She had the deep rumble of a jungle cat.

~~~~~~

Sometime later, after we'd changed partners (about three times over), Alice and May marched in. They were closely followed by Jasmine (whose nether mouth was, as usual, blowing a wet, tongue-fluttering raspberry at me); along with a delectable girl I took to be Tina. These two, I noticed, were holding hands, and I looked forward to a private audience with them soon. Next was Nadia, led on a leash by one of the Stiffy-Subs.

Before we dealt with our involuntary robot, I was formally introduced to the most recently new-to-me member. Alice managed to keep a straight face while using my titles (May and Jazz not so much), and then Tina politely offered me her body. It was clearly not a 'droit de seigneur' thing ... she'd been only barely more successful at hiding her grin than had the others. It was meant as a 'let's get to know one another' gesture, and I could hardly turn her down. In fact I knelt in front of her, the better to super-deep throat her lovely stallion-shaft.

May, who was just behind her, lifted an eyebrow - I sometimes made a point of not seeming subservient to my subjects (just because I could read lust didn't mean I always followed up). But it didn't call for any special skill to see that a welcoming blow-job was just what Tina needed. I was pleased by her gasp when I swallowed the entirety of her huge cock at one go. Then, when I snaked my long tongue under the mass of that fat thing into her conveniently placed pussy, she screamed - which was even more gratifying.

That definitely broke the ice. May scuttled aboard Clyde, while Alice slipped a hand into my snatch. I knew her other hand would be devoted to playing with her own hole. I had glimpses of other action - Lewis had already mounted the Stiffy who was in charge of Nadia. Meanwhile, the bot stood impassively.

We could have kept this up, and spend a very pleasant afternoon, but the robot's blank stare was starting to creep me out. Regretfully, I finished off Tina. Then it was a matter of shuffling myself clear of her still-rampant shaft, so I could announce that it was time to get on with our intended task.

"Raven - bring Nadia over here, please," said Alice.

While Lewis shrugged and lifted the summoned Stiffy off her own stiff cock, I turned to glare at Alice. How could she know who this Sub was? In fact, as I recalled, Raven had been converted (before my time) along with her twin sister. As in, they'd always been interchangeable.

Catching my look, Alice shrugged, and said, "I asked her."

So, still drizzling the thru-flow of Tina's swallowed cum that was reappearing from my cunt, I began to grill the bot - starting with the easy stuff: "Do you remember your name?"

"Yes," she said with her flat, no-nonsense delivery.

"What is it?"

"Nadia." If she was annoyed at my lack of faith in her memory, she was unable to display it.

"Good. Do you know where you are?"

"No."

Fair enough - she'd been off-line for the trip out here. "We're at our new home. Do you know what you are?"

"Hungry."

While we all ate and drank (not much, but apparently enough to keep up the energy and the fluids), our true appetites lay elsewhere. If our robots were obliged to watch us play, while they were completely unable to satisfy their own lusts ... well, now I felt just a little bad about all this.

Evidently, Tina had the same reservations about her appearance that I did. "Nadia, can you take off that helmet?"

"No."

"Okay. What about the visor?"

"I don't know." Using an unusual level of initiative, Nadia began to fiddle with the thing's catches. "Yes," she added.

"Take it off, then," I said. The improvement was remarkable. "Nadia - Activate."

"Status Active," was her response, delivered in a sultry, lust-soaked voice. We could hear the 'snick' sound of the diaphragm-style plates that had been sealing off her pussy. Once open, a flood of juices splashed free.

I pointed at my nearby assistant, who had anticipated this development by lying on her back. "Nadia - please climb aboard Clyde."

The bot lost no time in scrambling over Clyde's ever-rampant horse cock. It must have been pretty snug - both of them gasped when she impaled herself on the thick meaty lance - but she rode the thing for three horsey ejaculations (to judge by the pacing of the many spurts of cum to fountain from her mouth). Nadia herself seem to be experiencing one endless orgasm, with no sign of stopping.

"Umm, Mistress Lori," said Alice.

It was the first time I could remember her using my honorific since our introduction. It occurred to me that some time back she'd begun to caress Clyde's breasts, as if in moral support, while May had pinned one of my assistant's flailing hooves between her thighs. Now Alice was alternately sucking said tits - which explained her muffled voice - while Tina was licking up the jism overspill on Clyde's belly, and May was scraping her own pussy up and down whatever passes for a horse's shin, leaving a gleaming and well-lubricated track in her wake.

"Remember tha' gizmo you said could do mind-control mojo on Latex Girls?" With an effort, Alice continued, "Only I can hear a faint buzz from Nadia's helmet. And I feel kinda woozy, like."

I could feel it now, too - the fogginess and rising lust. "Nadia, disable mind control."

This time I'd got it on the first guess. All six of us stopped our randy activities ... mostly. I myself had without thought stuffed my hand well up my own cunt.

There was a pause, while each of us cleared our heads, then Nadia - who still had a foot or two of blunt-headed cock throbbing inside her - said, "What happened to me?"

My original intent had been to have Clyde take the edge off for her; it was fair to say that this had been accomplished. Sucking off my fingers (waste not, want not) I considered where to start. "Okay. First of all, those Orgasmatrons you had at your house aren't machines." It took a while to bring her up to her current status of penile transfixion. Boiled down, though, it came to: "This is you, now. Sorry about that."

Still, she took it all quite well, now that she had more-or-less regained her senses. In fact, she actually thanked me. I suspect that the more convincing argument was that Clyde had continued her ministrations, albeit at a more sensual and relaxed pace. The visuals provided by May mounting Tina's shaft for a matching fuck didn't hurt either.

The upshot was that she was led up to my seraglio - sorry, the Lodge - to meet the others. She was welcomed by all, which included Emile and his sister, whom she'd once taken a shot at - literally - hence the conversion in the first place. Possibly it helped that Nadia and her new friends had stopped to pick up the box of stab 'n lock mechanical wangs from where we'd stored her. That party was certainly heart warming ... and not just the bit when I'd let the hellishly hot Demi run her tail down my throat so as to cheerfully waggle it out my pussy.

Over the next few days I officiated over similar ceremonies for our other two 'robots'. The process went faster now that I knew the command to shut down that damn mind control thing, and could get rid of the visors before waking them. Plus I skipped the quiz - presumably they remembered their original names but, like many here, they answered to new ones. As with Nadia, they were pathetically grateful to be bucked out by my Clyde.

And over the next several weeks I made an effort to tell the Subs apart, and to meet our new members. I did fairly well, but both tasks were made more difficult by a continued influx of more girls (and several more collared minions). Still, I'm reasonably sure I managed to copulate enough to take care of everyone, both new and old.

12