Club Loving

Story Info
A lovefest for two hot individuals.
5.1k words
4.33
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal Martinson walked through the busy dance floor of Club Desire, his pride and joy that he had created from the ground up, knowing that the both the strip club in the basement and the brothel on the third floor were in full operational swing that evening as the bass pounded on the dance floor. He looked up to the second floor landing that was visible from where he was to see the other dance floors being wandered in and out of, giving a soft smile to know that others shared his love of old-style music that played on those floors. He often found himself wondering what it would have been like to see the music of the nineteen-twenties and beyond firsthand and know what they brought to the world, he was envious of the genre that had gotten to do so since he himself was born within the wrong time, or so his mother had always said. He saw the employees doing their shift change, some leaving for the night and some retiring to the quarters that he provided for them in the back of the large first floor, he had tried his best to make his club not only successful but a place that people would want to visit and work at, it had been his goal and he had succeeded. He walked into the back, heading for the private elevator that would take him to the top floor that was used entirely as his penthouse apartment, glad to be able to retire for the night and know that things were left in good hands with the many people that he had had working for him over the years.

When he had started Club Desire, he had intended it merely to be a dance club and nothing more for his fellow Unwanted, but it had grown into something so much bigger from there and he was more than proud to say it, especially when shoving it into his father's face at family reunions on the rare occasion that he actually went to them, preferring to come up with excuses not to go back to his Boston home. With a wave of his hand, the lights flickered to life, the warlock Changeling smirking to himself as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, watching the make-up and whatnot fade from his flesh without so much as a smidge of remover being brought to it, that was something he loved most about his powers, the ability to be or look anyway that he wanted, it made things interesting, especially on the raids. He didn't get the opportunity to go on many of them, but the few that he did he had quite enjoyed and had made great friends on, such as Johnny Blackjack and Angel Deman, the latter being the newest member of the group that they had recovered on the last raid that he had gone on. There had been another one headed to Tuscon that had left early that morning that his girlfriend Belladonna Lamia had gone along on, his eyes falling onto one of the many photos of her that adorned the home that he lavished with all the amenities that he could have ever wanted or needed.

He had been glad for the chance to check on the club since he had been in his penthouse the entire time babysitting his girlfriend's daughter Audrianna, her pride and joy and the little girl that he was completely smitten by, and had agreed to watch while she had been out of town for the day. She had just recently been picked up by Chris St. Laurent and Sarah Ironside, who normally watched her when Donna was busy but since they had gone on the raid as well she had been left in his care and though he had been a bit nervous about that fact, it had gone relatively easily, the toddler enjoying watching movies and spending the day with him. He wouldn't admit aloud to anyone just how attached he had grown to Audrey, he was sure that it showed with the way he acted with her and was actually almost sad to see her be picked up even if he had thought that he had broken her at one point until she started laughing and he had breathed a sigh of relief.

He also couldn't bring himself to admit it, but he couldn't stand with Donna went along on raids that he didn't go on with her, it was pure torture to be apart from her after all that had transpired from the time that they had met until he had finally given into the way that he felt for her, and she gave him the chance to be with him. It seemed like so long ago now when he thought about it, but still at the same time it seemed like it was just yesterday that she and her daughter became a part of his life, and at the thought a smile came to his lips as he set the security alarm and walked through the living area to the kitchen to poor himself a glass of wine. Tossing his suit jacket on the chair, he sipped the wine as he made music pour from his stereo, relaxing fully at the sultry sounds of swing as he did so and lost himself in thoughts of what all had brought him to this point again before downing the glass and heading to the study to see what, if anything, was waiting for him there. Surprised to find the lights off when he knew that he had brought the lights to life within the entire penthouse, he flicked on the light switch manually to find a set of long legs lounging on the mahogany desk, his eyes taking in the pale flesh and moving up them and the torso to the beautiful face of hands down the most beautiful woman in the entire world.

Belladonna Lamia was without doubt a goddess among Vampire-Sidhe, her midnight hair and stormy gray eyes almost supernaturally charged, her blood red lips curling into a smile as her slender fingers smoothed the black dress that she was wearing that evening, clearly glad to see that she had caught him by surprise. He truly hadn't thought she would be home until much later that evening and that he wouldn't see her until the next day as it was, she was usually much more anxious to get back to Audrianna when she came home from raids and to check on her theater, seeing how much it meant to her. Almost as if she had read his mind, and he wasn't entirely sure that she couldn't perform such a feat for that matter, she smiled and shook her head, sliding her perfect hair over one ear as she switched which ankle crossed over the other, her spike heels sparkling in the light. "Sarah and Chris are watching her, I thought that tonight was better suited to seeing you given the circumstances of the raid and all," she said softly, her voice husky and thick with her English accent since she had been born in Bristol long before being moved to one of the compounds and kicked out of it within the first three years of her life.

He was almost tempted to ask her what had happened, but there was something about the look upon her face that told him that it was better left unsaid, she would tell him in her own time and he knew that, so he let the subject drop with a nod, his deep blue eyes meeting hers as he walked closer to the desk. She was the only person in the world that he ever let see for the real and true him, no Changeling or Warlock powers involved, but the man that lay beneath it all, and that was part of what he liked about their relationship, that he didn't have to be something that he wasn't. "Well you know that I am always happy to see you, no matter the circumstances involved with you being here Donna, even just a few moments would be better than hours on end without word from you," he said, his own voice soft and husky as he stopped at the edge of the desk, the heels of her shoes grazing his pants gently where he was standing. He gently slid a hand along her ankle, his eyes watching her face as she closed her eyes for a moment before pulling her legs away from him, and he let his hand fall back down to his side as she got to her feet.

"Dance with me Wicked," she purred as she got closer to him, looking up at him as her fingers grasped his hand and she led him to the open area of the penthouse, her hips swaying to the music as she did so and he had not choice but to follow along behind her. Obliging her request, his hands moved to her hip and hand, pulling her close to his body as they moved as one to the music, losing himself both in the music and the aura of her body as it moved along with his own, unable to focus on anything but her. He knew that she was feeding off his energy, there was no permission that needed to be given between the two of them after so long together, he would give anything for her to be at her best, and had told her so long ago, there was no issue that he had with this in the slightest. He pressed closer against her, her back pressed against him as his hand rested on her waist, kissing softly along her shoulder, her head turning to the side as her eyes fluttered shut with a soft moan, their energies becoming one as they moved together.

Without warning, Donna pulled away and turned to face him, and Neal recognized the look in her eyes before she pushed him back onto the couch, falling into a sitting position just before she straddled his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck as her lips found his, his arms snaking around her waist. The taste of her lips made him almost instantly hard as her pelvis pressed against his through their clothing, feeling her fingers through his black hair as his lips parted once hers did, their tongues meeting with the sensation of an electric shock pulsing through them with a moan. "Poison," he whispered against her lips, it was her nickname and oh how fitting it was when you knew the real and true woman such as he did, she was indeed a toxin that should be avoided at all costs unless you were addicted and knew how to handle it, she was his reason for being now and that was all there was to it. He loved when she took charge like this, there was something about it that brought out the most primal parts of him, and when she moved from his lips to kiss along his neck, his eyes closed as he moaned, willing to give himself over to her entirely.

Her nimble fingers got his tie loosened and his shirt unbuttoned in a matter of seconds, tossing both aside the moment that she could, his muscle shirt following close after to leave him undressed from the waist up as her lips met his once more in a passionate kiss, her fingers sliding down his chest gently. A soft moan escaped his lips as her fingers teased over his nipples, knowing better than to move, he knew that she was taking what she needed and he wanted nothing more than to give her anything and everything that her heart desired, he wanted to touch her so badly that it hurt deep down within him. She let the sheer blouse that was tied over the top part of her dress slide down her shoulders and fall to the floor between his legs, her shoulders bare and pale as her lips moved down his neck while his own pressed against that tender bit of skin that was there for him, his hands gripping her hips once more. He let his hands wander up her back to the zipper of her dress, gently and methodically sliding it down to loose the dress open and inch it down her upper body over the corset that she wore below it, breathing her in deeply as he did so with the softest of inaudible whimpers.

"Ohh Neal," she whispered softly as her lips grazed his earlobe, and that was all he needed to egg him on further, his fingers moving to slowly open the corset once her dress was pooled at her waist, knowing to take his time with the gentle material to be sure that it didn't rip or become damaged in any way. Once untied and loosened, his was able to pull the corset off her entirely, her breasts free and exposed to him at last, and he took his time to flick each pink nipple with the tip of his tongue, his fingers massaging the smooth flesh as he did so before their lips met once more. His hands slid down her sides to her hips once more, and he felt her raise up a bit to help him slide the dress down her hips and then off her body entirely, leaving her clothed only in the black panties and spike heels that were left behind, his hands cupping her backside and squeezing firmly, pulling her close to him once more. The soft moan that escaped her lips against his brought the softest of smiles to his lips as he gripped her tighter, one hand remaining on her backside as the other came up to become tangled in her curling ebony hair, her scent intoxicating him fully.

"Donna, beautiful Belladonna," he whispered softly, moving them so that she was on her back on the lavish couch, his lower body pressed firmly against hers as he kissed her, feeling her sharp nails digging into his back and shoulders before sliding down to his waistband, tugging his belt open and fumbling to get his pants open to shove them down his hips. He helped her to get them off him, his all that kept him from her as her panties kept her hidden from him, her heels digging into his thighs as his hips thrust against hers, her fingers digging into his waist as a soft cry escaped her lips against his, their teeth meeting gently as they kissed hungrily. The desire to be within her was almost too much for him, his cock was throbbing within the silken material and he could smell how wet and ready that she was for him without ever touching between her smooth thighs. Still, he managed to rip his lips away from hers, unable to hold back from her any longer as his fingers gently hooked the waistband of her panties and started to slide them down her hips, watching her raise up to help him to get them off her body before throwing them aside, her nude body laying beneath him making him further aroused.

She could see him visibly hard beneath his boxers as she reached out to trace him through the material, biting her lower lip as her eyes rolled to look up into his face as his eyes closed and a moan emitted from his parted lips, gently tugging the boxers down his hips to get them off him as he helped her to do so. She froze as she heard the phone going off on the counter, but when he waved a hand to silence it she knew that she was his number one priority at that moment, and this filled her further with a need for him as she sat up a bit to kiss him with a soft growl of deepest need, glad that she had had her fill of blood long before coming here. His lips engulfed her as his engorged manhood pressed against her wet lips, and within moments the two had helped to guide his head within her pleasure zone, her back arching gently as she felt him slide the entire length of himself into her tight walls, her back hitting the couch as he braced himself above her. She kissed him deeply as he set up a steady rhythm, feeling the hard cock that he always reminded her was all for her pushing within her as her fingers gripped him tightly, her heels digging gently into his thighs as they moved together.

His lips moved from hers to kiss down her neck, one hand braced on the arm of the couch above her head as his other hand gently traced over cheek and shoulder, cupping her right breast and allowing his thumb to graze over her nipple gently as he moved himself within her deeper but keeping his pace as slow and steady as he could, he didn't want this to be over anytime soon. He had been so focused on Donna that he hadn't realized that his magic had changed the music from swing to something a bit more sexual in nature, his hips moving to the beat of some of their favorite songs, his lips lingering on her neck as he kissed softly along her sweet flesh. There was no other way to describe her except sweet and delicious to the point that he knew that he could never get enough of her, almost as if she were a drug that he would never be able to overcome nor would he ever want to, he was more than content at the thought of being within her forever. He met her lips once more, his kisses chaste but passionate as her arms snaked under his to hold him close, her nails digging into his shoulder blades as her hips rolled up to meet his every thrust, her walls gripping his shaft tightly as they moved.

Lost in the sensation of their bodies moving together, she let her nails graze down his spine, knowing full well that it drove him wild when she did so, watching his back arch and feeling him thrust as deep into her as he could get, a shiver running through his body and speeding up his pulse, the sound echoing in her ears. The bloodlust came over her almost without warning, but she was able to suppress it, wanting to please him and give him all that he wanted, but she knew that he had sensed it almost the moment that it had come over her, watching him turn his head to bear his neck to her, fully trusting her which only made her love him more. Her lips moved to his throat once more, they had talked about this when they had first gotten together, and they had explored this route many times together but it never ceased to make her nervous each and every time that it came up, still she felt the points of her fangs as they grazed his throat, feeling him shiver and grow harder than ever, knowing that it turned him on when she did this. She had no regrets about the reason why she had the bloodlust, all Vampire-Sidhe had the misfortune of tapping into this side of what they were the first time they ever tasted the blood of a pure human, and the one that she had torn the throat out of had had it coming for what he had done to her best friend Katherine Hernandez, and she wouldn't have gone back to change a thing from that night either.

He loved the feel of her fangs when they grazed over the familiar spot that she tended to feed off of upon his neck, though there were other areas that she had fed from that he was always more than willing to give over to her whenever she wanted or needed them. A soft moan escaped his lips as his eyes closed at the feel of her sharp bite into his carotid artery, his fingers flexing to grip the arm of the couch and her breast gently, his own powers flaring and sending the lights flickering like the flames of candles all over the room, his thrust into her firm as he held himself there while she drank from him. He shivered as her tongue flicked over the open wound, knowing that her saliva healed it from bleeding further, his heart racing as he opened his eyes to look down at her, the sight of his blood upon her pouting lips making him harder still as his rhythm returned, slow and steady but firm and deep within her walls once more. The lights continued to flicker wildly as she used all her body strength to move them so that she was atop him on the couch, gazing up on her as she took control once more, her breasts bouncing as she rode his hard cock, entranced by the way her hair danced around her shoulders. His oceanic hues met her stormy ones, unable to focus on anything but the woman that he loved and the way that she made him feel, his neck aching from the bite in a pleasurable throb not unlike the one that he could feel starting to rise within his shaft as if they were connected.

Donna rested her hands on the arm of the couch above his head much like he had done to her moments before, her breasts above his face as she used this leverage to help push her hips down onto his hard but slow, savoring the feel of him within her as she felt herself dripping around him and along their thighs. Her eyes took in his handsome face, the curve of his cheekbones into his jaw and the way that he was so well put together, and felt that familiar ache in her chest at the realization that this perfect man belonged to her and her alone, and wanted her just the way that she wanted him, the thought alone made her expression soften just as his eyes opened to take in the sight of her in return. He didn't need to ask what the matter was, he knew just by looking into her stormy gaze that she was falling in love with him all over again, just as he did each and every time that he looked at her, it was the reason why he felt himself pining for her whenever they were apart from one another and why he felt empty when she was gone away from him. He raised a hand to gently brush her hair away from her face, his eyes gazing into hers as if he could see her soul and bear his to her at the same time, wondering what she saw within him when he did so since within her he saw the colors of her aura and became engrossed in them entirely, tracing her lips with his fingertips and moaned as she kissed each one that passed over her pout.

12