Club MiXXXer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You two would be perfect to host a home party. If you don't have a place, we can help you find one.

Carl fondled Edie's breasts and flicked her hard nipples with his thumbs. "We've got a beach house up on the Mendocino Coast that is pretty secluded." She rose just enough to give him room to slide his hard cock in and out of her slippery cunt.

That would work great. You post a party date and any experienced Club MiXXXer member can request to attend. Since you are hosting members in your home, we allow you to see each others' profile information before completing the transaction. You can even communicate with them.

Edie took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She licked her dry lips and looked to Carl.

"Ugh," he said, "so anyone can see our information if we host a party?"

Not anyone, just Club MiXXXer members who have attended a mansion party. We don't allow looky-loos. Also, they have to meet the parameters you set before they can even see your listing.

Edie moaned softly and humped her husband, matching his thrusts.

Carl did his best to focus on Sal. "I guess that would work. Are we on our own, I mean... to host the party?"

Do you want me to wait until Edie's done?

Edie sucked in a breath and bit down on her lower lip. "Oh yeah," she whispered, exhaling slowly. She pumped hard, reaching for an orgasm. "So close... don't stop..."

"Come on ,babe... you can do it," Carl said. He pumped hard, pressing his cock up into her. His fingertip found its way into her asshole.

"Oh ,fuck me... hard... I'm going to come..." Edie shrieked when her orgasm hit, and she slowly collapsed back down onto Carl's chest.

That felt like old times Edie. How about Carl, is he ready for more?

Edie lifted her head and gazed at Carl. He had a gleam in his eye and his finger wiggled in her ass. "I'm sure you can guess what he has on his mind."

Some things never change.

"You've got that right," Edie said. She slipped off of Carl's cock and flipped around so her ass hovered over his face. She lowered her head and arched her back, giving him a peek at her tiny pucker. "Finish telling us about the home party."

As I was saying, you are not alone. We send you a small tower to put in each room, and a set of watches for each person to wear. I will be there just like I am at our mansion parties. There is a$250 fee for each guest and that includes the equipment rental. There is no cost for the host. It requires a minimum of four guest couples; you set your own maximum.

Carl got to his knees and pressed the head of his cock up against her tight asshole to force it open.

Edie gasped and bit down on her lower lip. "Easy babe... it's been a while."

Shall I keep going?

Edie sucked in two quick breaths. "Oh ,yeah... just like that... keep going."

Are you talking to me or Carl?

Edie moaned loudly. Carl was all the way in now. She took a deep breath and said, "Sal... we'll get back to you later."

Carl chuckled and slowly pumped his cock in and out of her tight ass. It wouldn't be long before they took a look at their new options.