Club Mystique

Story Info
Jamie gets creampied on the dance floor by strangers.
1.2k words
3.75
144.9k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonk_66
jonk_66
22 Followers

Club Mystique was a dark cavernous dance club. The music was loud and the club was filled with sweating bodies. It was July and the Mediterranean heat wave had everyone exposing maximum skin. The girls were in their shortest dresses and the guys were loving every minute of it.

The flashing lights did not seem to be enough to fill the room and left large pockets of darkness in the corners of the club. Jamie and Jon had been there for a couple of hours and had a lot to drink. They were dancing off the effects of alcohol before heading home. It was late and Jon retreated to the side to rest and admire her slender and petite body. Some guys from the local college watched Jamie dancing in the packed night club. Many of them openly trying to rub up against her forcing her to constantly move around.

That evening Jamie wore a pink satin mini dress that contantly rode up onto her butt cheeks as she danced. It was low cut in the back and her black hair flowed down her back highlighting the milky white of her skin. Her dress came up loosely under her arms showing ample side cleavage of her firm C-cups. In her white stilletos, she stood with feet wide apart and gyrated to the rhythm. She ran her hands thru her hair as she moved, sliding her hand down her sides. Her asian face was sexy that night with long eyelashes and pouty lips. It was crowded on the floor and she was hard to see in the mass of bodies. Jon left for the toilet and slowly worked across the club.

Jamie was so dizzy that she could barely stand on her feet. The jetlag was knocking both of them out but she told herself that a few minutes of dancing would clear her head. They both wanted have kids as soon as possible and she was intent no returning from Greece already pregnant. She anticipated enjoying the second night of her honeymoon.

Her pink mini dress continued to ride up her backside as she moved with the music. The press of bodies on her left forced her further into a darkened corner. Glancing behind she tried to see her husband but could see him. Her vision was still not clear and she tried to stand on tip-toe to peek over the heads of the dancers. Some more people crowded her from the front and a stray hand knocked her earring off. She backed up and knelt down to find it. As her hand closed on the earring, she felt a pair of strong hands grab her waist. Jamie tried to turn but the hands held her firmly facing away. As she struggled to get out the grasp, she felt the cold of a steel blade on the inside of her thigh. The blade slid up under her dress and reached her panties and easily cut the waistband. Jamie felt the panties slide off her right thigh and struggled more.

She froze as the blade changed position to her belly. His groin was pressed against her back and his thrusts pushed her dress higher until her ass was exposed and half her shaved pussy felt the rough pants of the man. His left hand released her waist and she felt him fumble with his pants. Jamie desperately tried to find her husband but could not see over the crowd. His hands reached down between her legs and pulled her pussy into his hard cock. Jamie was dry and it hurt a lot. The man kept pushing and thrusting. Jamie looked like she was a rag doll dancing to the music as he pounded her from behind. Each thrust rocked Jamie up onto the tips of her stilletos. It felt like hours and she never felt so out of control. Her legs buckled but the man held her ass up and continued to thrust deep into her pussy. Finally he came with a shudder and released her. Jamie staggered against the wall and reached between her legs. Her fingers were wet and sticky with his cum.

She stripped off her useless panties and left them on the dance floor. Her dress was stuck to her ass with his cum as she walked to the ladies room. Once inside a stall, Jamie desperately tried squeezing out the cum in her pussy. She dug her fingers deep inside and cleaned out what she could reach. After the pounding she got on the dance floor, her pussy was sore and swollen. Her clitoris was still engorged and Jamie felt guilty for the feelings of pleasure as she fingered the cum out of her pussy. Finally she felt clean and the night air felt calmed her as it drafted under her dress onto her swollen pussy.

After she left the ladies room, Jamie had to go up onto a raised level to find a stool. As she slid up onto the stool her dress rode up her thighs even higher. Jamie was far too concerned about what her husband would do when he found out to notice. Her head was still dizzy and she had to sit with both feet on the rail of the stool for balance. This position provided a perfect view of her bare pussy for the people on the level below. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down. The night air felt so good on her pussy. She opened her legs to let the breeze in. As her head began to clear, she felt the sensation between her legs change to a cool wet feeling. When she looked under, she saw a hand and a moist towellete washing her pussy.

Jamie stood up and reached over the counter to strike down at the owner of the hand. The man took a couple of hits but managed to secure both of her wrists and held her bent over the count. Her ass stuck up in the air with her dress bunched around her hips. She tried to kick with her legs but only managed to bruise her shin on the steel supports. She felt someone press against her ass and force her legs apart. Jamie cried out in fear and anger. No one heard her over the music. She felt thick rough fingers force themselves into her body. The cum from the dance floor made her slippery so the fingers slid in easily. The fingers withdrew and were replaced with a hard cock. This one was thick and long. As he pressed his cock deep into her pussy, the counter pressed against her still swollen clit. She felt her stomach muscles tighten against her will. Jamie was in shock at herself - she was going to having an orgasm. The pleasure was intense as the cock shock his load into her pussy.

She was exhausted and tired from her struggles. Jamie just sat on her stool after they left. White cum stained the back of her dress and dripped on the stool seat. His cum glowed in the black light. She put her head on her arms and just closed her eyes wishing she would wake up. The music and lights continued on around her. Bodies danced in and out her view. Then Jamie felt a hand reach thru the side of her dress and cup her breast.

jonk_66
jonk_66
22 Followers