Club Night

Story Info
Night at strip club leads to fun at home.
3.4k words
3.76
49.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crisp night air nipped at their exposed flesh. Fingers numbed by the chill in the wind. He rushed over to the passenger side of the car and slide the key into the door lock. With an aggravated grunt, he tried to turn the key. After a couple more attempts, the lock finally clicked open. In a smooth, quick motion, he slid the key from the lock and opened the door for her. She glided into her seat, adjusting her body to sit more comfortably as he closed the door for her.

With a glint of excitement, he stepped around the back of the car and to the driver's door. Again, the lock gave him grief and reluctantly opened, but not without giving him another bout of aggravation. He attributed the lock issue to the bitter cold that surrounded them on this night. He took his place behind the wheel and started the car. With a turn of the key, the engine and lights inside of the car came to life. The stereo blinked on and started blasting which ever CD he had left in the player during his last trip out.

He put the car in motion, setting them off on their journey, their night out. The CD Player filled the car with the sounds of the techno CD. He turned the volume down a bit as they chatted about their expected evening out. He drove to the destination with almost autonomic response. Making each turn with ease and gliding gently to a stop at their final destination. A parking space beneath a light pole that brightly showered the car with a soft white glow.

With a grin, he set the brake and killed the engine. Sliding off his seat belt, he exited the car and locked his door. He made way to the passenger side, but she had already exited and locked her door. She gently closed it as he lead the way into the club. Stepping in through the outer door lead them to the inner door that attempted to hold back as much of the music blasting from behind as possible. He glided in, and opened the inner door, flooding the foyer with the sounds from inside the club.

They both stepped into the door and displayed their IDs to the doorman. With a nod, they glided past the doorman and scanned the club. The stage lights casting a red glow over everything, the black lights casting it's purple glare and the strobes set the whole place alight when they flashed. A girl danced upon the stage to their left and the bar sat against the wall to the right. Finding a table in the corner, they both headed towards it.

Peeling off his jacket and sliding it over the back of his chair, he leaned over to ask her what she wished to drink. Getting her response, he strode over to the bar to place their order. She sat at the table, letting her eyes adjust to the different light levels and began smoking a cigarette. The prospect of alcohol always made her long for nicotine. He walked back over to the table carrying their drinks. He set her drink down in front of her and she nodded her gratitude.

Music filled the air as the girl danced seductively to the beat. The sounds of Pop music never really attracted his attention. He wasn't much of a fan of what was popular, but watching a gal dance seductively to the beats allowed him to forgive the fact that it wasn't his taste of music. They both glanced around the club, taking in the sights of the other patrons, drinking and chatting with some of the other dancers who were not on stage. Back behind the corner of the bar, someone was getting a private dance from one of these ladies.

The voice of the DJ over the loud speakers fought back against some of the music, announcing who the next dancer to be on stage would be. The songs shifted as the new gal came to the stage. Her skimpy outfit revealed much of her tight body, drawing his attention to her. He leaned over to his female companion and whispered his unneeded approval of the dancer's outfit to her. She agreed with him, stating that it fit her frame well.

Sliding his hand into his pocket and withdrawing a wad of cash, he searched for the $1's and $5's that he had. Methodically, he stacked them on top of each other, folded them length-wise and set them on the table, while placing the larger bills back into his pocket. He took a $1 bill off the top of the stack and walked to the edge of the stage and waited. The dancer, sliding across the stage to draw in more of her sexual energy came over to him. She smiled down at him and asked how he was doing that evening or if he was having fun, idle chit-chat either way. He politely responded with the appropriate response as she shook her firm ass in his face.

She leaned down and placed her arms around his neck, steading herself as she squatted in front of him. She slid a hand down his chest and across her thigh, lifting her garter belt gently. His left hand gently slide the $1 bill against the inside of her thigh and under the garter belt. She let the belt snap back into place, taking hold of the $1 bill and leaned close to his ear saying Thank you, baby. He nodded a polite reply and retook his seat at the table with his female companion.

This same exchange took place most of the evening with each gal that danced for him. Sometimes the gal would shake her ass or press her chest together before his face. Or they would become embolden and tease him in anyway that they knew how. Each time, he took his seat and continued to drink. The waitress would come by every so often and ask if they wished for another round of drinks. They would politely reply yes and she would hurry away to collect up the particular drinks they had ordered. The waitress promptly returned each time with her tray full of the drinks they wished to consume. He would pay for the drinks and slip her an extra $1 bill or so.

For the first two hours of the night, this pattern continued. He would tip the dancers, tip the waitress, drink and chat with his female companion. A little after 8 p.m., according to the clock above the bar, she stepped onto stage for the first time that night. The dancer that both of them had been waiting for. Her stage name is Venus. Her tight body shown through her sheer robe as the strobe lights flashed from behind her. Her long dark hair shown with a red sheen from the stage lights. Her dark brown eyes flashed across the room focusing in on the couple. A grin spread across her pouty lips as she look down at the couple. His female companion's grin flashed across her face.

She looked up at Venus on stage as he handed her a couple of ones. She walked to the stage and waited, for only a few moments. Venus slid down onto the stage, gently lifting her head next to her ear and whispering naughty thoughts into her mind. Venus gently kissed her cheek as her hands rode down her body, across her chest, squeezing her nipples between her fingers. Venus softly touched the female companion's chest, drawing in the soft nipples into her palms, pressing firmly onto her chest.

A devious grin slid across Venus's face at the obvious violation of the rules laid out by the club. Venus didn't care, she loved touching this particular patron's chest. She loved to fondle her body as much as she could get away with. Venus ran her fingers through the patron's hair, gently pulling her face between her breasts. Letting her head lift back slightly, as the patron glided the dollar across her thigh and into her garter belt.

Venus ignored the attempts of the other male patrons to try and tip her and get close to her for what that dollar or two of time would buy them. Venus focused all her sexual energy towards the female patron, his companion. He smiled at the obvious sexual display of desire Venus held for her. She came back to the table with a delighted smile. She sat and continued to drink and described in some detail the naughty thoughts Venus had whispered to her and of Venus's probing hands against her body. Witnessing the sexual energy flowing between Venus and her, gave him an exhilarating thought.

After the next song, Venus came down from the stage and strode across the length of the club towards the couple. Venus grinned and leaned over to hug her again, stroking her hand across the patron's breast once more. Venus traversed around the table to hug him as well before taking a seat at the table. The waitress quickly followed Venus to the table and asked if they needed anything. He smiled and offered Venus a drink, which she chose to accept. The waitress received her order and strode off to the bar.

The couple chatted with Venus throughout the course of the night. Speaking of everything from life in general to the lack of sex that Venus had been receiving as of late. The conversations only interrupted by the occasional visit from the waitress, Venus's presence needed on stage, his continued tipping of the other dancers, other dancers joining the couple and Venus at the table for a bit, and the occasional trip to the rest room.

His exhilarating thought stayed with him most of the evening. Wether it was the alcohol that loosened his tongue or the conversations sexual overtones, he didn't know. He found himself giving voice to that thought that raced around his mind. He offered to take Venus home with the couple... for drinks and whatever else came to be. Venus mulled the idea over in her mind. With a grin, she agreed to go with the couple, but had to finish her night on the job.

The rest of the night went as fast as a blur, but as slow as a tortoise crossing a deserted road. Excitement and anticipation raged through the couple as they continued to chat and watch the girls dance. More drinks were consumed, more tips given, and more secret fondles between Venus and the female patron occurred. With a grin, he slid a $20 bill over to his female companion while Venus was up getting a drink. He told her to get a private dance at last call. She grinned and agreed.

Venus returned to the table just as last call for private dances was announced. With a grin on her lips, she asked Venus for the opportunity. Venus quickly agreed and lead her to the back of the bar. The music filled the air as he sat at his table, chancing a glance at Venus and his companion as they danced. He got up and tipped some of the girls that were continuing to dance on stage. The girls left him with a grin and filled his mind of the exhilarating thought.

After the song, she returned to the table with a grin. Venus had lived up to a pleasurable private dance. Her body ached for pleasure. Sexual energy surged through her body, as well as his. The last call for alcohol came and went within moments of the last dance. All the girls gathered on stage to dance for the patrons of the club one last time that night. She got up to tip Venus one last time. With a grin, Venus left instructions with her before getting off stage.

She returned to him after the last song. They both left through the front door of the club and waited for Venus to get changed. The cold wind reminding them of the nights warmth in the club. They waited patiently for Venus. Within minutes, Venus exited the club and made her way towards the couple. A grin spread across her lips as he opened the car door for the ladies. Everyone climbed into the car and took their places before speeding off into the late night hour.

Soon, they arrived at the couple's home. He pulled the car into the driveway, setting the parking brake before exiting. They all piled out of the car and headed for the front door. He asked if the ladies would care for another drink once inside. The ladies agreed that they would like that. He opened the front door for them and held the door. The ladies entered as he followed them. He slid the door closed as he strode across the living room into the kitchen, asking what the ladies wanted. His companion asked for a Vodka and cola. Venus wanted a Jack Daniels and cola.

He set about preparing the drinks in the kitchen, leaving the two ladies in the living room. Upon finishing preparing the drinks, he returned to the living room and was caught by surprise at what he saw. Both Venus and his companion had stripped down to nothing and were deeply involved in a passionate kiss on the couch. He suddenly felt very overdressed and very aroused at the sight. His thoughts sped through his mind. Should he interrupt them? Should he just watch for a bit? His mind was overwhelmed by the sight.

He decided to watch for a little bit. He stood and witnessed the ladies expressing their raw sexual energy towards each other. Their kisses filled with passion and desire. Their hands running across each other's body, sending waves of tactile pleasure through each of them. He watched as their fingers searched and probed each other's body like thirsty men searching for water. Their fingers begin to glide between each other's legs, sliding up their thighs. Both let out a loud moan as the each reached the apex of their search. A gentle touch across the most sensitive places of their body sent waves of pleasure through each of them.

He could not stand back and watch any more. His needs pushed him into the mix of female flesh. He ached to touch and to be touched. He wetted his lips with the tip of his tongue as he strode across the rest of the living room, placing the drinks down on a nearby table. He sank to his knees before the couch. Both ladies turned to sit side by side in front of him. Their outer thighs pressed together as he ran his hands in between each one's legs. His fingers slid gently up the inside of their thighs and down the opposite side. He gently dragged his nails across the sensitive flesh. Both ladies let out a soft moan in anticipation of what they wanted to come next.

His hands slid up their thighs again, this time, he gently cupped each woman's vagina in his palms. He gave a soft, gentle circular rub over the top of each before sliding his hands up each of their bodies. He softly squeezed each one's chest. Their hardened nipples responding even more to his touch. He slowly stood up as he continued to slide his hands upward. He softly cupped each ladies chin as he leaned down and kissed each one of them. He gave each his most passionate kiss possible, probing their mouths with his tongue. He gently sucked on Venus's tongue in his mouth before leaning over to his companion and sucking onto her tongue.

His hands began to roam over their bodies as he was locked into each passionate kiss. He gently squeezed their nipples in between his fingers as he passed over them. His hands made gentle circles across their stomachs on their journey to their waiting vaginas. He longed to hear their moans grow deeper and louder with his touch. His fingers danced across their skin, gently probing and groping ever towards each woman's quivering vagina. His fingers gently parted the outer lips, slipping softly into the warm juices that begin to flow even more from their bodies. In moments, his fingers are delicately coated with their juices, pushing him further. His fingers probe across each one's vagina, slowly searching for each woman's clitoris.

His fingers glide ever easier across their quivering womanhood, finally touching each woman's clitoris. Each let out a deep moan that fills his ears with their pleasure. The grin grows impossibly wide across his lips as his fingers begin to lay siege to their awaiting clits. His fingers gently swirl around each woman's clit as their bodies wiggle under his touch. Each of their moans fills his body with pleasure, the pleasure he is giving them. His desire driving his mind to push further into the realms of pleasure that is offered before him.

He kneels down again before the women, looking up softly into their eyes as his fingers continue to roam across their clits. He slides his body between Venus's legs and leans his face in between her thighs. His tongue slowly drags across his lips as the thought of her taste makes his mouth water. He continues to swirl his fingers across his companion's clitoris, continuing to please her as he takes a bit of pleasure for himself. His tongue flicks quickly over Venus's clitoris, her juices coating his tongue, filling his mouth with her flavor. His tongue swirls in the same circular motions that his fingers were performing only moments before. Venus's hips begin to buck under the new sensation of pleasure flooding over her.

Venus guides his tongue with her hips, lifting and falling into a nice rythmn. Her body quivers with pleasure as his tongue hits the most delicate areas of her vagina, drinking her into his mouth. His fingers continue to swirl and squirm across his companion's clitoris. Her hands begin to roam across Venus's chest, gently tweaking her nipples. Venus begins to rock her hips faster as she can feel her body build to a new plane of ecstasy. Venus licks her lips and gently chews on her lower lip as his tongue pushes her deeper into rapture.

Her body aches for more as his fingers continue to swirl around her clit. She looks longingly at him as he continues his oral assualt on Venus's body. Her need for him grows as his long licks drag across Venus's vagina. She watches as his face begins to glisten with her juices. He suddenly pulls away from Venus and dives his head between her thighs, catching her slightly off guard. His fingers are replaced by his tongue, gliding and probing deeper into her than Venus. He begins to fuck her with his tongue, pushing into her and out. His fingers glide down Venus's body and across her clitoris again. Softly pinching the clitoris in between his fingers, a moan escapes Venus's mouth.

His fingers begin to probe and push past Venus's labias. With her juices lubing his index and middle finger, he gently pushes them deep into her body. A soft scream of pleasure escapes Venus's lips as his fingers drive deeper into her. He begins to fuck her with his fingers, swirling them around inside of her, probing for her G-spot. His tongue continues to fuck his companion. Her moans fill the air with Venus's. His mind is numbed by all the pleasure going on around him. His fingers press deeper into Venus. He feels her vagina pulsate over them, wave after wave. His tongue swirls deepers into her vagina, craving more of her. Intoxicated by her taste, he pushes his tongue as deep as he can before pulling out suddenly and flicking across her clitoris again.

A flood of pleasure washes over her body as the first orgasm hits. Her juices seep and flow from her and into his waiting mouth. He licks as fast as he can to taste every drop she has to offer him. Venus's orgasm bathes his hand in her juices. He can feel her vagina pulsate harder onto his fingers as another wave of pleasure floods over her. He softly slides his fingers out of Venus's body and lifts his head again. He leans back on his feet as he gazes into each of their glassy gazes. His grin plastered across his face, as well as their juices, are evidence of their pleasure.

He slowly makes it to his feet and offers the ladies their much needed drinks. "That was so much fun," he says. "When can we do it again?" The grin crossing his lips once more at the thoughts.