Club Night

Story Info
He was watching her dance.
975 words
3.85
21.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was loud and the club was getting hot. Her temperature was rising. She closed her eyes and felt the music in her veins. He watched her from his seat. He licked his lips as he watched her hips and body move seductively. He finished his drink and walked over to her.

She felt his strong arms wrap around her waist, his breath on her neck. She knew it was him. She tilted her head at the pleasure of it.

He bit the skin of her neck and pulled her closer to him. She ground her hips into his as they moved to the music. Their movements were strictly sensual and carnal. She groaned at the thought of feeling him so close. His hands moved up and down her body as she continued dancing for him.

He whispered in her ear, "What I wouldn't give to just fuck you right now."

She smiled and bit her lip at the thought of having his hard cock pounding into her now very, very wet pussy. She turned around in his arms and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Meet me in the corner." She whispered. She licked his neck, turned around and walked away.

He followed her after and spotted her in the dark corner. He pushed her up against the wall and hovered over her, his hands on her.

"I hate the way you make me feel," she whispered.

"And how's that?" he whispered in her ear. His hands ran up and down her body.

She moaned and closed her eyes. "Fucking animalistic."

He dipped his head down and attacked her neck, nibbling and sucking on the flesh. His mouth closed in on the pressure point of her neck, thrusting his tongue on the pulse.

"Shit," she moaned, "It's like you're fucking my heart."

He growled and pushed himself up hard against her body. She felt his hard-on pressing against her abdomen. She smiled. "Eager?"

"Shut the fuck up." His lips crashed into hers as his hand wrapped around her and squeezed her ass. She continued to rub up against him, eliciting a moan or two from his lips. Her hands fumbled at his belt and undid his pants, removing the hard, hot flesh from his boxers and rubbed his cock up and down its length. He took a sharp inhale of breath, "Fuck," he whispered.

She smiled with pride of her control over him. She kissed him and lowered herself to her knees. He braced himself on the wall as she took his cock in her mouth. "Oh fuck," she heard him say again. She moved slowly, taking her time sucking on his hard cock. She moved her lips down its length, taking in as much as she could, then moved up to swirl her tongue around the head. She looked up at him, his cock in her mouth.

Then without warming, she quickened her pace, using her hands and mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and continued to fuck her hot, little mouth. "I'll fucking come in your mouth right now if you don't stop." She did not stop. His movements became more erratic as he came in her mouth. She continued to suck and lick him clean, then rose onto her feet.

"Come here," he growled. His mouth was on mouth, her neck, her chest, roaming his hands over her legs and hiking her skirt up. His hand went immediately under her skirt. He pushed the fabric of her panties aside and inserted two fingers in her pussy. She moaned at the feeling and gripped at his shoulders as he began to move his fingers in and out. "You're wet." He whispered in her ear, nibbling at the skin. "Nice and ready for my cock." She whimpered at the prospect as his hand continued to rub her clit. "You want my cock, don't you?" She nodded quickly. "Say it."

"I want your fucking cock," she whimpered. His pace quickened.

"What do you want me to do with it?" She moaned in response.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Oh god, just fuck me!" she cried out.

He wasted to time. He wrapped her leg around him, grabbed onto her ass and sank his hard cock into her. "Fuck!" she screamed.

"Oh I'll fuck you," he said driving his cock into her pussy. She wrapped her other leg around his waist and he fucked her up against the wall. With every thrust, she moaned loudly. The harder he fucked her, the louder she got.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck me," she purred. He groaned and fucked her harder. Her breasts spilled from her shirt and he dipped down to suck and nip the swollen flesh. Their hips moved with each other, pushing them both over the edge. "Yes, oh god yes, fuck me. I'm so close," she cried out.

"Me too," he groaned, moving faster in and out of her. He heard her cry, "Don't stop, oh fuck, please don"t stop." He fucked her harder and faster, as much as he could. "I'm gonna cum in that tight wet pussy of yours."

"Fuck!" she screamed, "yes, oh god yes, oh god I'm coming! Oh fuck yes, yes, oh fuck!"

Her pussy squeezed around his cock, milking him. He thrust deep within her, fucking her, until he emptied himself inside her.

"Fuck," he groaned and buried his face into her neck. They spent a few catching their breaths. He unwrapped her legs around his waist and lowered them to the ground. When she wobbled, he chuckled. "That good?"

She smiled and lightly smacked him on the arm, "Shut up."

He looked at her swollen lips, sweat-kissed skin, and messy hair. "You look thoroughly fucked." She lightly smiled.

"Till next time?" he asked.

"Maybe," she smiled. "If you can find me."

And she disappeared into the crowd.