Club Night, Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure it was. Intense, deep, passionate, lusty. With each upward movement into Brenda I felt the gathering storm in my balls. I looked at my girlfriend. Danielle was starting intently at me. I looked up at Brenda. She was trying to focus on my eyes. It didn't work. She was lost. "Look at me when you cum." It was Danielle's voice. I turned my head to stared right at my girlfriend. But then my eyes closed involuntarily. I was cumming. Hard. Upward and almost violently I pushed my hips and of course I went deep into Brenda. She clutched at my shoulders with both hands. At least I thought so because I was overcome with passion as I came. I could feel my balls convulse and my cock throb with each amazing and electric thrust upward into Brenda. I might have cried out. I might have just gasped. I really don't remember all the details. It was that good.

The memory and awareness suddenly came back to me. Danielle was touching my face and Brenda was still straddling me. My erection was no longer quite the impressive thing but it was still hard enough to keep the condom secure within the blond on top of me. My girlfriend had a soft smile on her face. "You impressed us both." she told me quietly. Brenda then slowly removed herself, putting her hand on the base of my slowly shrinking cock to make sure the condom stayed on me. When she moved off me, Brenda laid on the other side of me. She carefully removed the condom. "Let me take care of this because you took such good care of me." She then kissed me quickly on the lips and moved off the mattress to deal with the condom. Danielle bent down and kissed me passionately as if she were saying that everything was fine. Words weren't really necessary.

As we were kissing, Brenda returned to the mattress to lay beside me and let her hand reach across my chest to find Danielle's hand. "I really had some fun with you two. When you come back here, I hope we run into each other again." Danielle smiled widely. "Oh Brenda, I had no idea this would happen and I'm glad it did." she said enthusiastically and then winked at me. "I know he loved every minute of it." I didn't say anything, just nodded my head. Brenda leaned over and kissed the very top of my now limp cock. "OK, I'm going to go find my friends so you two can get straightened out... and I can find my clothes." With that, she scooched off the mattress and went to find her clothes, wherever they might be.

My girlfriend and I managed to get collected. It took a few minutes to get dressed again because we were both kind of weak and wobbly. Danielle didn't bother with her bra and her thong was long gone. She just wore the skirt and see-through top. We headed back downstairs to the bar and gulped down some water. The scene on the dance floor had become a shocking display of Dionysian abandon with couples having sex on the stage and many naked dancers writhing about. The sofas next to the bar were full of couples and groups entwined in ardent embrace. It was clear that cocks were well stuffed into pussies. But we were too tired to even bother watching in detail.

We were both totally exhausted and we no longer had sex on the brain. We looked at each other and just quietly left the swingers club, satiated and happy. We would be back to that club and others in the coming months.