Club Noctum Aeternum: 1st Occurrence

Story Info
When you have no one to turn to...
1.4k words
3.94
6.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Club Noctum Aeternum: A place where you go...when you feel as if you have no one to turn to...

Chapter One: Ecstasy

Lyric finds a package and a beautifully twisted night follows.

Lyric pulled into the driveway, cursing as she fumbled to find the right key to her apartment. That day had been horrible. She had caught her boyfriend cheating on her, and lost her job. And Lyric wanted nothing more than to leave it all behind.

She shivered as she came inside after the rainy evening, and then tripped over something firm on the floor. After finding the light switch, Lyric saw that she had stumbled upon a package. It had no return address on it, but her name was printed in fancy yet unfamiliar script.

So, of course, she opened it. Inside was an amazing outfit. The corset top was black, with red edges and laces, with a short skirt to match. There was also a spiked choker and black leather gloves that went up to the elbow, as well as fishnet stockings and knee-high lace-up leather boots. At the bottom, there was a note written in the same magnificent handwriting. "Come to Club Noctum Aeternum tonight. Wear these."

At first, Lyric was wary, but then on a whim she found herself wanting to give herself to fate. She donned the outfit, as well as some heavy black eyeliner, and glanced at herself in the full-length mirror. With her black hair and light skin, she was striking. Lyric smiled wickedly, grabbed her purse, and walked out the door.

Even in New York, hailing a cab was easy, once the driver got a good look at Lyric. "Take me to Club Noctum Aeternum." He nodded, and the fact that he was staring at her cleavage in the rearview mirror the whole way there made Lyric feel even sexier.

Security at the club seemed to require a pass of some kind, but they let her in with a knowing look. The music was loud and deep, and Lyric danced. Alone, though not, for everyone was her dance partner. Soon though, two men singled her out and came to her, one in front and one in back. She danced provocatively, and the drinks began flowing, randomly handed to her.

Lost in a daze, Lyric barely noticed, simply gulping them down, one after another. The man behind her touched her nipples, and they hardened under the corset. Likewise, the man in front of her grabbed Lyric from behind.

Almost in silent agreement, they slid their hands under her skirt. Her heart -- and another member of her body -- throbbed in time with the music. Still they continued with their ministrations, until she came all over their hands.

By then Lyric knew she had crossed a certain line, and there was no turning back. Yet she didn't care. Lyric had already given in.

Her two dance partners led her away into the night, which had become clear and beautiful. The moon outshone even the neon lights of the city that never sleeps. They took her to their house, but Lyric was too far gone to take notice of where she was.

The men undressed her, which became a sensual experience in itself, and laid gentle kisses down her entire body, easing her onto a soft bed. One sucked her nipples while the other teased her clit with his tongue, finger-fucking her at the same time, keeping her always on the brink of a miraculous orgasm, never quite satisfying her. Lyric screamed in sexual agony, but found her release when two dicks were thrust inside of her, one in her pussy and one in her ass. This went on and on until Lyric was literally begging them to stop and let her rest. They both came inside her. All three fell asleep like that, in complete sexual ecstasy.

Chapter Two: Reality Fucking Bites

The morning after...

Lyric awoke home in her bed, with a really bad migraine. She stumbled out of bed to get ready, but suddenly, reality came crashing down on her. She had no boyfriend, and was unemployed. Lyric had broken all ties with her family years ago. Shaking off the vestiges of her intoxication, she passed last night's events as a pleasant dream.

On top of that, she was nervous. "Everyone says good things come in threes, maybe bad things do too," Lyric mumbled to herself. Can anyone help me? She pleaded silently to the universe.

But someone else answered. She did, in fact, as there was a knock on her door. "Can I help you?" she mumbled, trying to be polite.

"I'm hoping you can. Are you Miss Lyric?"

"Yes," she answered, apprehensive. Lyric looked him over. The man was short, but still taller than she, with light blue eyes, white hair, and laugh lines. He was dressed in a navy blue suit.

Despite her obvious scrutiny, he just grinned. "How's your hangover?"

"Alive and well, thank you. Now please, tell me what you're doing here."

"Ah, yes, Masters Kieran and Aiden requested that I bring you to our home. Seeing the blank look on her face, he added, "The men you, um, joined in the bedroom last night."

Lyric could've kissed him right there. "Okay, should I bring anything?"

A bemused look crossed the man's face at her eagerness. "No, just bring yourself." He helped her into the backseat of a silver Mercedes, and Lyric sank happily into the black leather. Classical music began playing softly in the background as they drove.

Chapter Three: Invitation

A decision is made.

After about an hour or so, the car pulled into a driveway and stopped. Kieran and Aiden were through the doors before Lyric could even undo her seatbelt. She giggled with delight as they led her out.

Now sober and in daylight, Lyric got a look at their house. It wasn't huge, but it was fancy. The house itself was white, and had many spacious windows. The rooms were all tastefully decorated, and Lyric felt at home. Spending the day with these three men, Lyric got to know them. The gentleman who picked her up was called Walter, and he worked for them, and loved doing it. Kieran and Aiden had started out as just friends, but had become closer than brothers.

Kieran, tall and blond, and definitely the fun-loving one, wanted to spend the day hanging out and doing whatever they felt like. But Aiden, just as tall, dark-haired and more emotionally controlled, insisted that they deal with more important matters. So Lyric, Kieran, Aiden, and Walter sat down to talk.

"Lyric," Aiden said, speaking softly, but loud enough that the others could hear, "Kieran and I have been watching you for awhile. We knew what happened yesterday, so we invited you to Club Noctum Aeternum."

Shock, fear, and understanding, all in that order, left Lyric so breathless she could only nod as Kieran picked up where his friend had left off.

"Last night was magic for us. You have no idea how long it's been since..."

"Since either of us felt like that." Aiden finished. "And we were wondering if you would like to live here. With us." He saw the concern in her eyes and said, "We have more than enough to happily sustain us."

"I would love to stay." Lyric almost cried with happiness. They embraced her, but there was a bitter realization for both men. Lyric sensed it and asked what was wrong.

"Lyric, there's something you should know. Aiden, Walter, and I are vampires. We have had humans reside with us before. Yet we are immortal, and you are not. It took us awhile to realize it, but even if they live comfortably, with no exposure to poverty or sickness, mortals still grow old and die. Neither of us has ever changed a human to -- what we are. But we wish to try it with you. Are you willing?"

The concept of refusing never even crossed her mind. "Yes," she answered.

Aiden and Kieran sandwiched her between them, just like at the club. "I'm not gonna lie to you; this will hurt at first," At that both vampires bit her, on either side of her neck. Lyric screamed, but is soon turned to pleasured moaning. They finished drinking, slit their wrists and let her drink, and they slept. By sunset, the change was complete, and an eternity of night began for them -- together.