Club Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
An Office Christmas Dinner turns into a Dirty Party.
6.8k words
4.4
39.9k
14
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sequel to Club Paradise, but can be read apart. There will be a third and fourth chapter. I'm not sure I've chosen the category correctly, so feel free to leave a comment. And I´m still looking for a native-speaking English writer who would like to help me out with grammar and spelling... Have fun!

------

Last year's Christmas dinner was different from all previous ones, and much unsuspected at that. Our company has some 20 employees, and every year we have a nice dinner on the Friday night before Christmas. Our business is closed during the season from the Friday before Christmas until January 2nd. We gather in some restaurant, and enjoy each other's company without the normal work routine, celebrate the season and bidding each other best wishes for the coming year.

Last Christmas we found ourselves in a nice fancy place, where we gathered in a private room on the second floor. The circular chamber was quiet big, measuring some 30 feet in diameter. We were seated at a big round table in the middle of the room.

After the main course Linda asked the head waiter in charge if the ladies should leave already. Linda, the girl from our marketing department, is always responsible for the organization of our staff parties. I happened to look at Harold, a colleague at the acceptance desk who sat on the other side of Nicole to my right. Nicole is the hot chick with long raven black hair, also from the acceptance desk. According to Harold's quizzical look he too was wondering what this should entail. Before we could investigate Linda snapped her fingers, all girls stood up and left the room. This clearly had to be prearranged. Once the girls had left the room quiet some gossiping went on. Men being men and now left to ourselves we started to talk waggishly and discuss the physical virtues of our individual female colleagues.

After some ten minutes we heard shuffling accompanied by hushed voices. Corey, the CEO of our business, cleared his throat, tapped his glass and started his little speech.

"This year our dinner will be a little bit more festive then our usual gatherings. The corporate being in business for ten years now we wanted this Santa season to be really memorable and use the occasion for bonding activities to enhance our team spirit."

"Special rules are in force. Just for now gents, you may not look under the table, or reach under the tablecloth with your hands. If done so you will be escorted to the exit immediately, only to report back at the office on January 2nd. The same will happen if any other rule will be broken. This applies to both guys and gals. And yes everyone," Corey swept his eyes around the circle of men looking each of us in the eyes, "the ladies are in close vicinity, and yes, they do hear me now as I speak. But rest assured there will be no other consequences than to be removed from these premises. The one and only repercussion will be the excluding from our seasonal festivities, and all fun for the concerned will stop right there."

"Well gentlemen, let's lean back now and enjoy our brandy and whatever comes next. It's coming to you, you've all earned this. The ladies will have their turn later."

Sipping on my brandy I suddenly felt hands on my knees. Fingers crawled upwards, touching the growing bulge in my pants on their way up reaching for my belt. As they started to unbuckle my belt I definitely heard more unbuckling sounds coming from underneath the table. My mouth fell dry and I wasn't able to say anything anymore. Wild thoughts crossed my mind, as who's hands it could be that were freeing my straining hard-on. It was crystal clear why we were not allowed a peek under the cover: to protect the innocent.

Imagination took over, and even before the exploring fingers got hold of my member it had grown quiet rigid. I lifted my ass from the seat for a second so my handler could pull my trousers from my hips and down to my feet. With all clothes out of the way the eager fingers wrapped themselves around my hard-on.

Looking around the table at my male colleagues I saw wanton eyes and happy smiles. Corey sighed as an exuberant happiness slid over his face. Surely his cock was being intimately kissed. It was no problem imagining his fat dick disappearing into the eager mouth of one of our female colleagues, as my rod experienced exactly that same feeling. A hot wetness engulfed my fuck-stick. Slowly the lips caressed the entire length of my cock until they reached the base of my shaft. Staying pressed down firmly against my pubes, the tongue flipped around my crown. Over and over again the lips let go of my spear just to start going down again and gobble my meat afresh.

Slowly we made more and more noise, and gradually we let go of the decent thoughts that kept us restraint. Deep groans and loud panting came from all sides, except from my left. Peter, a really nice guy from the financial desk, had fallen silent, sporting an unhealthy red face. He was twisting and wincing in his seat, clearly didn't feel at ease. Corey gestured him to slide backwards.

"Pete, no one forces you to do anything you don't want to. I forgot to mention the number one rule in force during all festivities: no one will be pressed to participate in whatever action might take place. There will be no implications whatsoever for those who wish to skip a certain game or action choosing to just watch, or simply decides to leave at any time. Now this works the other way round as well: nothing will be held against anyone for the activities that do take place or he or she participates in. Tonight, or later this week, here on these premises, or at the club we will be visiting tonight, or wherever. Party-goers and party-leavers will not hold anything against the other."

"It's not that I don't like this Corey, it's only ... I simply can't ..."

"What is it that you can't?"

"Well, I don't want to get into trouble."

"I don't see how there can be any trouble. No one is forced to do this to you Pete, the girls are performing at free will, you know..."

"Yeah, but the missus...," Peter tried hesitantly.

"I did hear myself say just now that no one present will ever hold anything against you for what happens here. What happens here stays here, so the missus will never know, and we will love you and her no less because of it. But if you really don't want to participate that's all right. You can put on your trousers, if they are already off that is, and simply enjoy your drink and our company."

And that's how Pete walked around, red faced and clearly showing a boner in his trousers. Later we learned that not every girl did participate as well, but we were not aware of this at that time. Love angels were on hand to jump in.

It turned out to be a mind-boggling experience which ignited my wildest imagination. A big part of the fun was not knowing who we were intimate with. A crossover between a daydream and the real thing. And it was very real. Feeling more action was in store I would have liked this prelude to be a mere heating up. It was not to be. I didn't want to spill my beans just yet, but a certain colleague decided differently. Was it Linda, whom I had come to know as a wild party animal when we found ourselves at the Club Paradise last year? (See my story Club Paradise.) Or Nicole, who I had the hots for ever since I started working at our enterprise? Or my desk mate the blonde Bibi with the huge tits, or even maybe Karen, the flat-chested somewhat bashful brown head, also from mine and Bibi's department?

Whoever it was, she brought me deliberately to the very brink of ecstasy, steering me right over the edge into the abyss of bliss. Just the same as with my dinner mates. The panting changed to growling as we reached that freeing orgasmic feeling. One after the other we lost our composure and tumbled over the pinnacle as each shot his jism into the eager mouth of his benefactor. The room was slowly permeated with the distinct smell of sperm. --- The girls reappeared again. Karen walked back to her chair to my left and gave me a peck on my cheek, before she demurely slid back into her seat. Nicole frisked her way to my right, and jumped straight on Harold's lap. She straddled his legs facing her beaming colleague, and planted a big kiss on his mouth. Boy, did they go at it... their mouths were glued together as they French kissed like their life depended on it.

And then Cynthia appeared, the hot blonde chick I had made acquaintance with in the Club Paradise. The vixen friend of Linda strode to my side and slap thrust her tongue into my mouth. It definitely tasted like sperm. But was it mine? I did not have the pleasure to have ever tasted any other men's seed, so I couldn't really tell. As my cock gave a twist I simply gave in and responded her prodding with a serious make out. As she eventually settled on my lap, she smiled and whispered to me that she had enjoyed her second blow job with me immensely.

So it wasn't a colleague of mine after all... Cynthia told me she had helped her friend Linda to set up this party, and since Karen hesitated on the job at hand she happily stepped in to give me a good lead-up to the night. As it appeared the girls gave us men a little taste of ourselves. This encouraged our sexual zest and most dicks started to change from limp to a new promise.

I felt a bit awkward when we were supposed to stand up. All the girls still wore their clothes, but most men were naked from the waist down. Except for Pete off course. Some could hoist their trousers back on, but mine had slipped of my feet and fallen down somewhere below the table where I couldn't fetch them. But the girls already had seen and tasted our weaponry, so what was there to be ashamed of? I shrugged my shoulders, stood up and boldly strode out of the room in a pride manner.

---

Cynthia escorted us men downstairs to the chamber below the dinner room, a round chamber the size of the big table above. Now we could see the other side where the action had been taken place. With a push on a button Cynthia opened the ceiling which glided away smoothly. This increased the height of the room with something like a yard, the underside of the table becoming the new ceiling. All around the wall at the height where the floor had disappeared a footrest remained, forming a sort of balconet without the railing. Looking up slantwise to the opposite side of the ceiling we could see the legs and knees of the girls, their feet right on the edge of the footrest, with the tablecloth draped over their laps.

Another button started the entire floor of the room to rise up halfway the original height of the chamber. Cynthia pointed out individual platforms on the ground, which were all around the room adjacent to the wall. Each had its own buttons with which the platform could be elevated to the desired height.

We all stepped onto a platform, including Pete. Cynthia helped him to loosen his trousers and free his willie from its cramped confinement. His pecker, being the only one present who had not yet had the pleasure of a release, sprang immediately upward pointing straight at the ceiling. As Cynthia stepped of Pete's platform she pushed his rise-button sending him upwards in the direction of the knees of one of our colleagues. Later I heard that Cynthia had set Pete up with Bibi, because Bibi had shown a very willing enthusiasm. Surely she would break Pete´s reserves.

His face became even redder as his ascend had stopped, his scalp nearly touching the table and his head right between Bibi's knees. Bibi had her legs already spread wide in anticipation of what was going to happen. Pete's eyes stared straight at her crotch from a very up-close and personal distance. Very likely his head was overwhelmed now with both an eye boggling intimate sight and a heady scent from Bibi´s sex permeating through her knickers, right into his brain. It was obvious that little was left of his reserves now since his boner was leaking diligently.

All men followed Pete's example. Standing on my platform I pushed the button to adjust my position. Part of the fun was not knowing who I would meet up there. In a moment I would be face to face with an intimate feminine spot I had hitherto never seen. The anticipation of ogling the panties covered cunt of one of my female colleagues was intoxicating. It's always a big turn-on to look a girl between the legs, especially if she is familiar and not available. And more so if she can't see you. Isn't there a peeping Tom hidden in every man? It's a big part of the daydreams I have frequently at the office, or anywhere else for that matter.

The girl I was allotted to kept her knees pressed together. Now was this the reserved Karen? I almost lost hope for any real fun in the next half hour or so. Just my luck, I thought. If I didn't stand a chance to get intimate with her I should at least have a prolonged glimpse at that sacred patch of her.

Eager to try and loosen her up a bit I lightly stroked her calves upon which she parted her knees slightly. Hesitantly at first, but with a little insistence from my side she soon opened her thighs a little bit more. I was rewarded with a perfect view at her private parts. She wore sheer black knickers, which were utterly see through. At a mere 15 inch distance I could see absolutely clear the lay-out of her entire pussy underneath. The outer labia were bulging against the fabric, forming a nice cleft in the middle. To the top of her slit the emergence of her clit from its hood was very manifest as it bulged magnificently outwards. And not a single hair in sight, she wore her wares clean shaven. Surely she had never thought anyone of us would see this. What a hot girl Karen appeared to be! I had never guessed she would wear such sexy underwear that showed her sex off like that. And what a treasure she had underneath. Her husband Frank must be a happy man.

I couldn't resist touching that tempting mound. Both my hands lay lightly on Karen's knees, and I very slowly let them glide towards her inner thighs, at the same time gently pushing her legs further apart. A shiver went through her legs, but she didn't give any indication of doubt or regrets. Not discouraged by her reaction, or lack thereof, I carried on even more purposeful until my fingers came very close to her sex. Very cautiously I placed my index finger on her crevice. Slowly I moved it up and down that smooth slash, gradually applying more and more pressure on the gusset of her knickers. Moisture started to seep through, so I withdrew my finger for a short time to have a first taste of Karen's nectar.

The chatting among the girls that went on thus far began to peter out. The distinct scent of sex hung in the air. The lively chatter had been replaced by silence, and then by deep sighs and soft moaning. All conversation had stopped because of what we were doing underneath the table. Above all the panting I heard the high pitched shrieks of Caroline, our front desk secretary, who had during the previous round found the pleasure of devouring the pussy pleaser of our boss Corey. According to the direction of her voice she was now probably being serviced by Mark. Mark had been blown during the first round by his marketing desk mate Linda, who had orchestrated all these festivities. Nicole, the foremost center of my daydreams, was clearly in trouble as she was being eaten out by our boss Corey right next to me. And Harold feasted himself on Linda's delicatessen.

I decided it was time to test the waters with Karen. My manhood stood at full mast and was ready to take a change. But I didn't want to blow things with Karen. I hoped this went down well for I really liked my A-cupped married-with-two-children desk mate with that sweet smile. Surely there was not going to be a second change if I screwed up. But what could really go wrong? She didn't know yet it was me between her thighs, so fucking up wouldn't mean that much would it? Only a temporarily setback I guess, for the repercussion would be that she closed her thighs on all of us for now and leave the party running for her hubby. And what a waste that would be considering her treasures. But she did open her knees for me just now and her fluids had already begun to flow. So surely she must be warmed up already, having witnessed the action before and having felt my finger on top of her coochy?

Only a small insistence with my hands was enough to open Karen up completely. Standing against the wall with my head between her thighs I homed in on her gash and pressed my lips on hers. With only that sexy knickers of her in between us. I sucked all the honey I could get right through her pants out of her box. That sweet fragrance was a knock out. I became a bit lightheaded. My nose pressed firmly against her clit rubbing over it as my tongue lashed her panties covered slash. Distinctive groans reached my happy ears. I did something good for sure.

With my eager pleasure tool dripping good I pulled her soaked panty crotch to the side and let my tongue slip deep into her luscious baby oven. Karen turned out to be one very hot MILF. What a thrill to feast on that sacred temple which had been so very close during so many working hours but at the same time was so unattainable. Now that she had opened up for me I went for it and gave her a major therapy. My tongue went in and out of her furnace in a fury and lapped away at her sanctum. I started working her pussy real good now with my lips and tongue, and as I ate her out Karen's breathing became more and more rushed and shallow. She breached Corey's rules by putting her hands under the tablecloth, got hold of my head and pulled me close against her crotch. She rode my face with fierce bucking of her hips and climaxed on my tongue. She screamed out her first orgasm and worked on another.

My face wet with Karen's snatch slobber I stepped away from my platform as it had settled down again on the floor. One by one all male members of our party assembled again in the middle of the room. I smiled at Harold and Mark, my two close buddies. As myself they looked equally happy and sported some major erections. Aroused by our soul feast we were as ready as we could be for whatever would come next.

---

When we came back to the dining room all girls were gone. This was a bit of a disappointment. But Cynthia who had come along with us told us they were gone off to prepare for the next round.

She handed out blue pills saying "You are only at the beginning of this night's indulgences. As some of you already will have experienced the ladies can be very demanding. They certainly wouldn't like it to be let down if you were not able to stand up to your task... So feel free to use this Viagra, for a little chemical enhancement won't harm you and will for sure enhance your durability. In the end it will make all the difference."

After we had swallowed down our stamina enhancers we went looking for the girls. Cynthia steered us through a hallway into a small ante chamber. Here we had to wait because the girls were not yet ready for us.

"As soon as the ladies are prepared and in position a light will go on above that door. That will be your signal to proceed. Through the door you come in a corridor where you'll find some of the girls. Mind you, they will not be all the women of your party and there will be some other chicks as well. But it is a free ride. The girls presented are..., well, will be ready for you and there will be no need for a restrained approach..."

And with that said Cynthia disappeared and left us to ourselves. The atmosphere was one of eager expectations, since we were already heated and the Viagra started to work as an aphrodisiac. I had lost my trousers during the first round and hadn't seen it in the elevators chamber. Others were bottomless as well sporting nice erections like me, and some were still fully clothed. But I sensed also some restraint. Pete stood a bit to the side and fidgeted on his trousers. Off course he was still in a very agitated state, his hard-on tenting his trousers and all, but evidently was not completely at ease with the situation. Corey once again tried to reassure him saying that all that happened here was completely safe between the attendees. No need to get excited about that. I do believe Pete did let go a bit of his pent up feelings, I even noticed a sheepish smile on his face. Physically Pete was a young healthy virile man, his body functioning with all the right responses. So I'm certain he must have the same horny feeling we all did, and his mind was probably full of lascivious and immodest visions of our colleagues in very compromising situations.

12