Club Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the light above the door went on.

The corridor was some 20 feet wide and circular in form. The inner wall of the corridor formed a half circle, and that wall included 6 holes every ten feet or so. The holes themselves measured approximately two feet in diameter. Through the holes were some kind of tables just like massage benches. On the benches were girls alright, but only half their torso's and legs could be seen. The arms and heads were not in the corridor itself but in the room behind the wall. The hole was sealed of right below the breasts with a cloth that blocked out every view. We could not be certain who these girls actually were. But with our newly acquired knowledge during the last round we helped each other out pointing out who we recognized. This only accounted for almost certainly Bibi and Linda, and maybe Caroline. Definitely not Karen. I walked the corridor up and down to be certain, but Karen was not amongst the girls. I did see a few others which were definite not our colleagues. And there was an empty bench.

As I reached the far end during my inspection of the ladies there were two blokes I hadn't seen before. They had just appeared through the door at the other end of the corridor and engaged themselves right away with the first woman they had come upon. But that was our Bibi in that last hole... The men were busy caressing Bibi's legs from toe to thigh, each working their own leg. Bibi lay motionless on her bench, her buttocks right on the edge. She moved with every manipulation these strange hands gave her. A sense of envy crept through my body as she was my desk mate. Who were these intruders and what gave them the right to get involved with our Bibi. I stepped to the bench to get involved in an effortless attempt to claim her back.

Remembering Cynthia's words it dawned on me that the corridor was free grounds for all who entered, and every single girl was available to all. I had to stand by and watch how Bibi was being used by these complete strangers. And use her they did. After the initial stroking of the legs they ripped her knickers of her hips and yanked it down to her feet. One guy took his engorged cock in his hand. He greased the bulbous cock head quickly at the entrance of Bibi's soggy opening, and then pushed forward penetrating her womanhood with his thick meat. After the preliminary stimulations Bibi's pussy was well lubricated with her slick juices, so the thick piercer went in with amazing ease. With one smooth push the penetrator was rooted to the hilt. Taking hold of both ankles number one guy pulled Bibi's legs wide apart as he began to fuck her in earnest. His cock disappeared over and over again in her cunt in an intense pace. The puffed up outer lips were pushed aside as that mighty rod squished his way inside. Grumps were heard from the other side of the cloth where Bibi's head must be.

Unthought-of I experienced this brutal taking of Bibi as very erotic. My already stiff member liked what it saw and became even more erect. A thrilling feeling crept up my spine as the two invaders pierced her relentlessly with their spears. As the first had fucked her for some five minutes, the other took over treating her possibly even rougher. Without pause Bibi was being fucked over and over again by these two villains. It looked more like a brutal assault than a strong lovemaking session. But then this had nothing to do with love and everything with pure animalistic lust. The setting was not one for mutual and balanced passion, more the use of sexual liberties and the abuse thereof.

The men were in a frenzy now. They started to team tag Bibi. Each of them held one of her legs up and to the side so her thighs were obscenely wide. Both men stood close to her crotch and alternately stuck their man-meat into her. Bibi´s sex was nothing more to them than a sheath they used to put their cocks in in an attempt to get their rocks off. After some thorough thrusting they both reached their goal. One after the other exploded in orgasm pumping Bibi's twat full off sperm. As one retreated his shrinking dick the other penetrated the last time and with some fierce pumping the second load of white fuck-froth filled her cunt to the brim. As they let her feet go, she still lay bucking on her bench, her legs wide apart, her gaping slit oozing with cum.

As the men continued their way down the corridor I stepped in and pushed my raging hard-on into Bibi's belly for the first time in my life. Not an act that made me proud though. It wasn't even satisfactory. After only a minute of pumping movements in her thoroughly used and sloppy slit I withdrew my meat again. This was not how my first fuck with Bibi should be. I patted her thigh in an attempt to say 'thank you' for using her cunt, if even for just a short time. Fortunately she didn't know it was me. It felt strange to me that witnessing the act by the two strangers had turned me on so strongly, but doing that same deed myself felt a bit degrading.

I went on to see the other females, and to check what went on in the corridor. As I stumbled upon the next bench my prick made a significant twist in acknowledging the erotic nature of what took place. Corey was pumping some unknown twat and exactly the same feeling I had witnessing the taking of Bibi by the two strangers returned right away. I didn't know who the happy girl was that received Corey's attention. The mere physical act of the fucking itself seen in close up and unattached to the female who was being fucked, did have an explicit effect on my libido. Or was it the Viagra?

I had no problem stepping in as Corey finished inside this pussy. As soon as he vacated the cock-socket I rooted my cock in the gaping and sodden cunt and danced my rod in that well fucked oven. It was really hot to be inside this scorching cunny. The walls closed in on my pride and gave me a very pleasant tight fitting sensation. Now the mere deed of fucking was satisfactory. After all this woman had laid herself down here for a reason, and I for one provided her with what she was longing for. Meanwhile I enjoyed doing what I did, and after my boss this ended in a fierce orgasm for me as well.

Now I must admit that sloppy seconds are not my favorite. The good thing of a freshly used pussy already oozing with sperm is that it's well prepared and ready for a really good pounding. It's hot, sexually hot, and physically hot as well. And the vagina is well lubricated, coated with a hot layer of natural grease, ready for a merciless ongoing pistoning, no matter how tight the twat in question might be. What I don't like about sloppy seconds is the eating out. Licking clean an overflowing spunk bucket, nah, it's simply not my thing.

My experience with libido enhancers until this moment was nil since I never had met any problems getting it up. But I had never required so much commitment from my little friend. Boy, did the Viagra have advantages in the fuck corridor. After emptying my gonads my prick didn't go limp all the way and was up and ready for use again within a matter of minutes. Stepping to the next bench my heart made a double beat as the lovely Linda was on display there. I had seen her cunt in action before, as a matter of fact on my own cock not half a year ago in the Club Paradise. It was no surprise to me that she lay ready to be ravished. Being the hot party girl she is, and frequenting the next door Club Paradise made it obvious she had opted to be one of the bench girls.

Off course she had already been taken advantage of. No doubt her pussy was heated up and well fucked by now. Surely I gave her what was coming to her; another nice shot of my precious seed. A second time I spilled my juices in that hot and tight fuck-cave. She squeezed my stick with her amazing cuntal muscles until I had to let go another fresh load of my baby-batter. O that feeling of losing myself in the intimacy of a woman's womb.

Perspiring all over my body, I sank down on a bench against the outer wall of the corridor, overlooking half of the space. All women within my sight were being occupied. Linda, who had just been filled up with Corey and mine spunk was now being serviced by both Mark and Harold. They had teamed up and worked the entire corridor from the other side. The second woman, who was definitely not one of ours, was now busy with an unknown male. Off course all participants were unknown to the girls, for they had their heads outside the corridor in the inner room, and it was impossible to look into the corridor or vice versa to the outside. But the guy wasn't ours as well. Probably some other dude from the club.

Pete stood between Bibi's legs. As he looked around somewhat timidly I put my thumbs up in his direction giving him a big smile. He shrugged his shoulders, smiled back and lined his weapon with Bibi's cunt to take possession of her. He had already spent some considerable time in the close proximity of her sex during the elevator room session. And now he overcame his shyness with this lovely colleague of us and finally entered her vagina. His big rod was at full strength now as he inched his way inside. Taking hold of Bibi's hips he started to pound into her. Apparently he didn't have the problems I encountered with Bibi. At long last he lost himself completely as he rocked his nuts off in that slick slit of our sweet colleague. With an audible grunt and a few last fierce slaps he grounded his rod into Bibi's sex as he came to a full stop. Holding on to her thighs I noticed how he bucked against her lap, no doubt spilling his sperm deep into her inner recesses.

Overcoming any doubts of what I was supposed to do here I stood up regenerated and with my dick pointing the direction. I went on to the last three females. Number four was drenched in sweat, her crotch covered with a shining white sticky goo. I took a towel which lay nearby and cleaned the most surplus gooey from the triangle between her thighs. Her cunt was gaping wide, inviting my spear. I folded the towel and put it with the dry side up under her buttocks so she wasn't lying anymore in the immense puddle of spunk which had gathered there. She wiggled her upper legs in gratitude.

I enjoyed a nice ride in her well lubricated tunnel. She squeezed me good, but I avoided coming in her. I wanted to taste the other fruit as well.

After this warming up snack I proceeded to number five. Earlier this bench had been empty, but now the bottom half of a ladies body lay to my disposal. Who was she? I'm almost certain it had to be Cynthia. She did have an absolute bald beaver, just like I knew Cynthia has. And it makes sense that she had taken her place only later because she had accompanied us first. With new energy I drowned myself into this pool of lust. First I feasted myself on that honey pot by devouring the nectar which oozed from her slit. Off course her juice was diluted somewhat with the spending of someone who had visited her before me. But her intoxicating scent got my mind obsessed. I had to admit it was an estranging erotic rapture to taste other men's seed. At least it did enhance the intense atmosphere. I lost myself in those slick fold of Cyn's cunt. She started to ooze out more of her liquid. Boy what a feast.

Even more erect I finally mounted the carnal fuck bitch. And fuck we did. With long slow thrusts I pounded her hole merciless. And she didn't stay inactive herself. This seasoned lust beast scourged my meat with her internal cunt muscles. Excruciatingly slowly Cyn led me to higher and higher levels of ecstasy. There was only one way out - over the top. Nearly unconsciously from the intense experience I lost myself again in the bottomless pit of a severe merciless temptress. Le petit mort, as the French call it. The small death. Swimming through infinite deep crevices of female flesh, feeling utterly empty, emptied to the last drip, squeezed out completely. Wondering if I would ever be able to get it up again.

Sure, no problem. But not this time in the corridor. The last girl was our lovely Caroline, the blonde babe who under normal circumstances smiled at you from the other side of her front desk. Now only her nether mouth smiled at me. No way I could do her this time. But I had to sample her, so I dived between her legs and had another taste of that absorbing tangy mixture of female essence and manly juice. Maybe I was developing a relish for sloppy seconds...

---

We all gathered again in the ante-room where Cynthia had left us before the festivities in the corridor started. With beaming smiles we acknowledged we had taken part in a weird event. A really crazy hot and intense one. The focused concentration solely on the sexual act itself, without considerations for the female participants was extraordinary lecherous. Resulting in an unprecedented sense of freedom without consequences.

After a quarter of an hour the ladies joined us. Unlike the men they were not in the nude, even though they didn't wear the clothes they had started the evening in. Without exception they wore very sexy underwear now. Clad in silky lingerie the girls whirled around us in a flurry of red and black. Linda carried a big bag out of which came outfits for us men, although that did not amount to much. The briefs that were distributed were barely enough to hide our equipment. Luckily our hard-ons had been taken care off, at least for the time being. After two hours wherein we all had experienced at least two discharges, and most of us even more, we were able to keep our instruments tucked away.

"As you have noticed this place is not your ordinary restaurant," Linda spoke to our assembly. "It's a place famous within a small group of selective enterprises and wealthy connoisseurs. In fact it's like a club for members only. This house of wonders comprises a lot of well thought out possibilities for lustful entertainment and dirty parties, like the elevator room underneath the big dining table. The most recent modification is the corridor we've just used. Or for the women just some of us. There's a lot more, but that's for another time," Linda said smiling.

"I'm sure this has been a new and outrageous experience for the most of you," she went on. "Conceivably some of you are still a bit reserved, but it's also good to see that Pete here managed to overcome his reservations."

"These premises are adjacent to the Club Paradise, a place of fun already known to some of you. Actually, the other door in the corridor leads to this club. Possibly you've noticed a few men coming from there. The other unknown participants in our last activity were from another party in this house."

"Now we can all visit the Club Paradise from now on anytime you want. You're all enrolled as members for as long as you are with our company. I do invite all of you to come along with me in a short while and I'll show you around. We do understand if some of us have had enough for today, and want to leave now. No problem there, but please join us again this Sunday at 2 AM, when we will continue our exploration of this house and its hidden treasures, like the carousel room."

We all broke out in conversation in hushed tones, a range of possibilities in mind. I stopped at Bibi.

"Yes Paul, that was me at the far end of the corridor. And am I right that you only joined me for a short time, and patted my thigh afterwards?"

"Yeah, that was me," I had to admit.

"Ah, that was so cute. Although I wouldn't have mind your attention for a longer time. But I have the feeling you will make up to me very shortly..."

As Bibi said this she touched my cock through my briefs, provoking my bulge to swell again. For me a clear signal to smooth the front of her black silken panty. Now being certain I had seen its contents no more than an hour ago I was delighted to feel her up, and cup that magnificent buttocks of hers. Off course this meant my cock was further on the rise to another staggering erection.

"O my, look at your briefs Paul, now at last I see the head of that lovely love-stick of my desk mate," Bibi giggled. And indeed my dick head had emerged from my briefs and stuck out in the open. "Surely you will join me to the Paradise Club and be my chaperone Paul?"

"Sure Bibi, your wish is my command, it's my pleasure," I answered. "But I do hope Nicole will join us as well..."

* to be continued *

12