Club Performer

Story Info
Wife Ann plays out husband's fantasy.
2.3k words
4.05
108.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For many years I have fantasised with my wife Ann about her fucking with another partner. We both used to get hot talking through the fantasy but, like most people, never took it any further. I freely admitted that while the idea turned me on hugely, I would be absolutely insane with jealousy if it ever happened. Then, after her fortieth birthday, I noticed a change in the way Ann reacted to the fantasy. She seemed to be even more involved when she talked dirty to me as we had sex. So one evening I asked her about it.

She admitted that she was going through a period of self-doubt and wondered whether she still had what it takes to turn on men. I reassured her that everything was still wonderful. She has kept her figure, even after three kids, and her tits are still full and firm and her waist is very slim. To help improve the look of her legs she would wear high heels when we go out together. She told me that she still did not really want to fuck anyone else, but she needed to see if she could get a man to that point. I told her that no man would want to stop when she got him there and she had better be very careful.

Still, she wanted to try. So one evening we went out to a dance club that was new. Ann still insisted that she would stop before things went too far, but I just laughed and told her not to be so silly. And I could see that she was really excited while she prepared to go out. Ann shaved her legs and her pussy (she keeps it totally bald for me) and then showered. She dressed carefully in one of her sexiest outfits. It was a white sundress that is made out of a t-shirt like material so that it clings to the shape of her body. Often she wears a strapless bra under this dress, but tonight she let her tits hang freely. You could see her nipples quite clearly, particularly as she was so turned on and they were sticking out really hard. She slipped on some white high-sided knickers that meant you could just about see her arse cheeks under the dress. Then she surprised me by putting on some stockings with a garter belt.

I was surprised because the dress is so tight that it is really obvious what she has on underneath. Normally she does not wear any hose with that dress. Off we went and I could see that she was getting even more excited as we got nearer. I reckon that she was near to having an orgasm just thinking about her adventure. I could feel the tension as she sat next to me. We had agreed to split up before we went in. I followed in only a few minutes after Ann, but I was not surprised to see several guys swarming round her already. She has never been a great one for dancing, but as these guys were buying her drinks she could hardly refuse. She danced with several different guys, but there was one particular guy that she seemed to favour.

He was quite tall (about 6 foot 2) with dark hair, a good smile and a firm looking body. He also looked well enough tanned to suggest that he worked outdoors. Anyway, after a while the other guys read the signs and drifted away, leaving her with her chosen partner. I saw Ann head to the toilets so I followed her and caught her on the way out. I asked her how she thought it was going and she laughed, saying that it was going fine but she still did not have the proof she needed. I asked her if he had made any suggestions yet and she just smiled. She went back to join her new friend and they carried on talking, drinking and occasionally dancing. They also danced for a couple of slow songs and although they started off properly enough, soon they were locked together as she leant her head on his shoulders. He was rubbing his hands over her back, going down to her bum and at one time I was sure I sure him reach up and cup her tit. If he did, she certainly did nothing to stop him.

They went back to a dark booth and carried on chatting and drinking. He seemed to be intent on getting as close to Ann as he possibly could, rubbing her legs and her arms. Then he hit on rubbing his hand down her back. I knew that this would get Ann excited as she loves this. Sure enough, when he leant to kiss her, she did not back away and soon they were deeply engrossed. His other hand was reaching between her legs and I saw her wriggle to part her thighs and let him have easy access. This carried on for some time until I saw Ann shudder and I am sure she was coming on his fingers. She loves having her clit rubbed and this guy seemed to know what he was doing.

I took a quick trip to the men's room and when I came back they had disappeared. I spotted them dancing again and this time they were not trying to hide how much they were getting off on each other. Ann was grinding her hips into his and rubbing her tits against his chest, arms and back at any opportunity she got. After a few more numbers, I saw Ann take his hand and guide him towards me. This was definitely not in the plan, but I tried to remain calm as she introduced her conquest to me. She informed me (not very quietly) that Gary was very keen to take her outside and fuck her. Neither Gary nor I knew quite where to look when she said this. Ann leant forward and kissed me. She then whispered in my ear, asking me if I wanted her to stop. I replied that it was entirely up to her. Ann said she definitely wanted to do it and she realised that I was right when I told her before that she would not be able to help herself. She leant against me and asked me to feel how wet her pussy was so I would know that she really wanted to fuck him. I managed to lift the bottom of her dress and quickly run my hand over her pussy.

I was dumbstruck. Not only was her pussy extremely wet from the fingering she had received earlier, but she had no knickers on. Ann laughed when she saw my expression and casually reached into her lover's pocket, took out her knickers and put them in my hand. They too were soaked. Apparently she had taken them off in the booth before returning to the dance floor. And several guys had seen her pussy while she was dancing. Ann suddenly grabbed Gary and said she could not wait any longer. I called her back and slipped a condom into her hand that I had brought in case this happened. She looked at it and then gave me a strange look and a smile and walked off.

I followed on at a discreet distance behind them, watching carefully to see which way they went. Outside the club, Gary pulled Ann down an alleyway to one side. He seemed to know where he was going. Obviously, this was not the first time he had got lucky at this place. Gary leant Ann against the wall and started kissing her passionately. All the time, he was running his hands all over her body, feeling her bum and squeezing her tits. He was being quite rough but Ann did not seem to mind. In fact she seemed to be miles away, and was definitely enjoying the experience to the utmost. Gary pulled down the straps of her dress and exposed Ann's beautiful tits. He immediately started licking her nipples and sucking on them. He kept this up for a while, still rubbing her body with his hands. Ann said something to Gary and they switched places. He leant against the wall and started to loosen his belt. Ann dropped to her knees and quickly got his cock out. It was impressively large, about 10 inches and very thick. Ann licked around the head and nibbled down the shaft. She certainly looked like a slut, on her knees in an alley, her tits hanging out of her dress and kissing the cock of some guy she barely knew.

I could not resist the temptation to rub my own cock as I watched her. Ann started to take his cock into her mouth. She has never really mastered the art of deep throat, but she took several inches into her mouth. As she pushed her head backwards and forwards with her lips sealed around his shaft, she continued to rub his cock with her hand. Not surprisingly, he soon grunted that he was about to come. Ann kept her head still with the cock just inside her mouth and continued to rub him with her hand until, with an even louder grunt, he started spurting inside her mouth. He came copiously and some of his cum dribbled down onto her tits.

Ann has never really liked the taste of spunk that much (although she never spits) but tonight she seemed to really be enjoying the taste. She even scooped some off her tit by pushing it up towards her face and sticking her tongue out to lick her own nipple. After a few moments, they swapped places. Ann leant against the wall and Gary kneeled at her feet, burying his face between her legs. He quickly got Ann going, licking hard at her clit. After just a couple of moments she was moaning as she came on his face. Gary did not stop but just kept licking her clit, making her pussy wetter and wetter. He started to push two fingers in to her cunt, while still flicking her clit with his tongue. Ann begged him not to stop and encouraged him to finger fuck her harder. After a few more moments he added a third finger.

Then Ann looked down at him and told him to that she wanted him to fist-fuck her. He looked at her amazed. This activity is a regular part of our sex life but it was clearly a first for Gary. He shrugged his shoulders and started to add a fourth finger. Ann was so wet that her pussy easily accepted all his fingers. Gary could hardly believe his eyes. Ann begged him to use his whole fist so he cautiously added his thumb, pushing her cunt wide open. After some gentle pushing, her pussy lips spread wide and she took his whole fist into her cunt. She groaned loudly and immediately started to come on his fist. Her cunt squeezed his hand tight as he continued to flick his tongue across her clit while pushing his fist in and out of her cunt. His large hand had completely disappeared and she was cumming hard.

When Ann's spasms started to slow, Gary carefully withdrew his hand. He stared again at her cunt with amazement, wondering how it could stretch so much. By now his prick was hard again and he was obviously keen to put it inside her. He turned Ann around and she placed her hands against the wall, her tits hanging below her, her arse stuck out ready for him to fuck her. Gary quickly slid his long, hard prick into Ann's wet cunt, reaching below her to squeeze her tits and pull on them. Her cunt was wide and wet and open and after a few strokes, Gary decided to go for something tighter. So he pulled his prick right out, raised the head a couple of inches and started pushing the head of his cock against her tight arse sphincter. He leaned harder into her and with a pop, his prick invaded her back door. Ann turned her head and smiled at him, begging to fuck her arse hard and deep. As he carried on pushing his long prick disappeared completely inside her brown hole. Then, with a grunt he started stroking his prick in and out. He carried on pushing harder and faster until he exploded inside her bowels.

Ann cried out with her own orgasm at the same time. When Gary slowly pulled his prick from her arse, I could see his spunk dribbling out of her rosebud and slowly trickling down towards her pussy. She looked across at me for the first time since coming out of the club and I knew immediately from the pleading look in her eyes what she wanted me to do. This was a part of our fantasy that I had definitely never expected to have to live up to. Still, I knelt down behind her and very gently ran my tongue up from her pussy towards her arsehole, scooping up Gary's spunk on my tongue. I quickly swallowed the cream that he had deposited there, wondering whether the occasion had lived up to Ann's expectations. She had certainly lived out every aspect of our fantasies, all in one night.

Eventually she stood up and I kissed her gently on the mouth, letting her savour the taste of spunk on my lips. It was a perfect moment and one which I would give anything to repeat. Ann kissed Gary good-bye and we walked back to our car. I wondered whether this would be a one-off, but somehow the look in Ann's eyes seemed to tell me that we would be doing this again, and soon.