Club Pericol Ch. 02

Story Info
The hunt begins for three new slaves.
4.6k words
4.08
26.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This second story about Club Pericol is longer than the first. It will be published in two parts, chapters 2 and 3. This chapter is just the set up for the story, and may not meet some reader's expected level of "activity." It does set up the next installment, which will be available very soon. Just didn't want anyone to be disappointed by the lack of action without being warned.

***

Anton was very interested. Business was booming and he needed girls for his resort in the Carpathians. Carly had been immensely popular since she started a month ago, and he was looking for more American slaves. His source at the University told him about three girls, all just 19 years old, from the state of Utah, which was located in the western part of the US. They had played soccer for the University in the fall, recruited through the foreign exchange student program. They were talented athletes and fine physical specimens, and had helped the University's team to great success in the fall league.

But what got Anton's attention was the submissive tendencies that the girls themselves probably didn't recognize. They had been convinced to come to Bucharest by their US club soccer coach, who had been paid a small sum to convince them that playing in Romania was better than playing for a college team in the US. They had been excellent team players, taking direction and reprimand from the coach without question. Finally, they had a sheltered upbringing in a conservative part of the US, and had recently been revolting by attending campus parties together since soccer season had ended. Early reports pointed toward the type of girl Anton targeted in his business plan.

The girls would be returning home in a little over two months, once their second semester of school ended, so time was of the essence. Convincing one girl to attend the club and sign an indentured servitude contract was a challenge. Pulling off the feat with three friends would be a real coup. Anton would have to rely on his best recruiter to pull this one off.

***

Petra got word that business was booming and more girls were needed. She was given the names of three American friends. "Are they crazy?" Petra said to herself, as she read the anonymous email. She didn't know exactly who she worked for, but she always got paid. That was all she cared about. She hadn't even been to the club, and didn't know exactly how the girls were acquired there. But she knew enough to entrap her prey. She read for the details on her assigned targets...

Brittin Danner, 5-foot 9-inches, 142 pounds, long blonde hair, C cup breasts, studying European culture and languages, 2.6 GPA, the self imposed leader of the three friends, outgoing, strong, athletic, has one younger sister

Paige Hunter, 5-foot 7-inches, 134 pounds, long light brown hair, B cup breasts, studying sociology, 4.0 GPA, introvert, smartest girl of the three friends, not as athletic but uses her intelligence to make up for it, very religious, tends to follow the lead of her friends, middle child with two brothers

Cami Blake, 5-foot 5-inches, 119 pounds, short dark hair, C cup breasts, studying political science, 2.6 GPA, petite body, tomboy personality, very adventurous, risk taker, has been instrumental in the trio attending recent campus parties, one older sister

Petra, read the limited details, and noted that she had less than two months before the Club Pericol open house to gain the confidence of her soon to be best friends. She would do some checking on her own, but it appeared that her best option was to use a friendship with Brittin to get to Cami. She would try to manipulate Cami to steer the group as needed. The wild card was Paige. Paige was obviously intelligent, but it was not clear whether that included common sense. She would have to figure that out to prevent her smarts from throwing up a road block to the plan.

***

A week later, Petra walked into an off campus party being thrown by, and for, University underclassmen. There were a lot of people and plenty of alcohol. Petra wasn't into the party scene, so she appeared truthful when she sauntered up to a big blonde girl at the party and said, "Quite a party. I thought I was going to know some people here, but it looks like they haven't shown up yet."

"Well my name is Brittin," the outgoing blonde responded. "So now you know someone here."

"Oh, thank you," Petra responded, with a big smile. "You sound American."

"Yep," Brittin answered, explaining that she was just in Bucharest to study abroad for two semesters.

Over the next hour and a half, Petra managed to keep Brittin engaged in conversation. She proceeded to tell Petra about herself, her family, life in Utah, everything she knew about soccer, and assorted details about the Church of Latter Day Saints. Petra reacted with fascination at every detail, despite the fact that she had already researched most of the information, and her research had provided many of the questions that had been guaranteed to keep the blonde focused on her favorite subjects. Just as planned, Petra had a new best buddy.

Petra had already spotted Cami and Paige in the crowd, talking to various people while drinking a bit too much. When the two finally came over to where she and Brittin talked, Petra easily feigned ignorance of who they were until Brittin made the introductions. The four girls continued their discussion for quite a while, enabled by Petra's knowledge of the girls' likes and dislikes that allowed her to ask all the right questions to keep the Americans talking. The three girls were drawn into a friendship, oblivious to the fact that the evening had been carefully choreographed by Petra.

As the party drew down, Petra thanked the girls for their company. "It was so nice of you to keep me company all night when my friends didn't show up," she gushed, to her new friends. "It was so much fun. Maybe some time, I will be lucky enough to get invited to another party like this."

"There's another party next Friday," Brittin interrupted. "Why don't you come with us?"

"Are you sure, you wouldn't mind me tagging along?" asked Petra, shyly. "I would love that," she added, not waiting for an answer to her question.

"We would love to have you join us," Cami piped in.

"Well, great," Petra stated, elation in her voice. "It's a date."

The girls exchanged information, and made plans to meet the following Friday before Petra made her way from the party.

As the three American's left the party, they discussed how friendly Petra had been, and how she was the nicest person they had met in their time in Romania. They were looking forward to getting to know her better the following week, without any clue that they had just placed one foot into a very devious trap.

***

The following Friday, Petra picked up her three new friends in her small car, en route to another party. In a country with limited automobile ownership, this was a big deal. The girls were used to the mobile life of Utah, where everyone owned a car. The three Americans thought they hit the jackpot by making friends with Petra, who could give them rides when needed.

Petra had specific goals for the night, directing the interactions to meet her needs. She was able to spend time with each girl alone, talking about various topics all aimed at giving Petra a better idea of each girl's strengths and weaknesses, as well as what really drove them in life.

Brittin was extremely outgoing, yet she loved to sit back at parties and watch the other attendees, which was why it was so easy for Petra to initially monopolize her attention the previous week. She took her athleticism seriously, spending a lot of time lifting weights and working out. Most importantly, she was not too excited to return home, where her conservative lifestyle would rein in her recent enjoyment of partying and other social contact.

Cami was a wild child through and through. There was nothing she wasn't willing to try, and like Brittin, did not look forward to returning to her conservative roots. Petra took advantage of this to plant the seed for the girls to host a party at Petra's place, since they couldn't hold one at the student hostel where they lived. Petra wanted them to visit her small house, and having Cami bring it up to the other two was optimal.

Paige was the wild card of the trio. She was very quiet, which made it a challenge for Petra to get a handle on her. While she was smart, she was also very much a follower. Petra got the feeling that due to her reliance on others and her religious beliefs, her intelligence was limited to book smarts and not street smarts. Petra had to count on that analysis. If she was wrong, then Paige could be the one girl of the group to sniff out and spoil her plan.

As the group left the party at the end of the night, Cami, right on cue, initiated the idea of the four of them hosting a party at Petra's place. Brittin thought it was a great idea, and Paige agreed to go along with it. Petra invited the girls to her house later in the week to make plans. A date was set. The girls still had no clue that they now had two feet firmly in Petra's trap.

***

Petra communicated over the next week via email, sending links to various local businesses and party sites. Everyone was excited about the party and they would be meeting on Thursday to make all the party decisions. Most of the links were legitimate, but not all. Software was now in place on all three of the Americans' computers, allowing Petra to control the computers and gather additional data on their owners.

***

The planning sessions for the party went well, with the girls working out the details for the party. Petra really didn't care about the party details. She just wanted to spend time with the girls and get to be better friends. Between the discussions during the planning and Petra's perusal of the girls' online browsing, she was able to learn a bit more about their sexual views.

Petra was surprised that both Brittin and Paige were still virgins. Cami was very open about the fact that she'd had sex with three different boys, which did not surprise Petra. Cami's adventurist nature was a trait she was counting on. Petra's online snooping had revealed some interesting tidbits that might also come in handy when trying to manipulate the girls into her trap. Brittin spent quite a bit of time perusing voyeur sites. So while she didn't have any experience with sex, she liked sites where she got to covertly watch others have sex. Cami visited an array of porn sites, but there was a definite predominance of lesbian sites on her list. Cami also seemed to have a very good female friend back in the States with whom she traded interesting emails, which made Petra think Cami might have a bisexual streak. Petra had an idea how these intimate facts would come in useful in trapping her prey.

Paige continued to be a mystery, however. She didn't look at any porn sites and her email was downright boring. Petra was convinced that Paige would not want to go to the club, and her only hope was to set up a scenario where Paige felt obliged to follow her friends to the club.

She needed to finalize her plan because the party had been set for the following Friday night, with the open house night at Club Pericol six days later. Time was running out and Petra would soon know if her plan would be successful.

***

The party was a huge success. Petra made sure Brittin, Paige and Cami had plenty to drink, so when the last guest left the three girls would fall asleep at Petra's house instead of returning to their student housing. Petra remained sober, and made preparations for the next morning while her targets slept soundly.

Brittin awoke first and, after cleaning up a bit, went to the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee. She was taken aback by what she found near the coffee pot; some BDSM literature showing women bound in lingerie, and an old Club Pericol flyer for a long past open house. Brittin laughed, thinking she had found something that her new friend wanted to keep private, and she couldn't wait to tease Petra with it.

"So what is this?" Brittin asked, as she walked into the living room with a big smirk on her face.

"What is what?" Petra replied, pretending not to know what Brittin had found.

"This," Petra repeated, holding up the pictures and flyer. "So what exactly are you into?"

"Ooooohhh kinky," teased Cami, amused to see a different side of her usually demure friend.

"Oh that," Petra said, trying to make the subject sound tame. "It is something from a local club that I have gone to a few times. It is actually loads of fun. Dammit, I should have thought about that earlier. I know you all want to see the wild side of Romania before you go home in two weeks."

"You've been here?" Brittin asked, still incredulous, looking at the brochure.

"Oh, yes," Petra continued, beginning her sales pitch. "The club is fabulous. It is normally a private club that is part social club, and part bondage club. But every few months they open it up to the public. It is very expensive to get a ticket, but they give away a few free tickets, which is how I've gone in the past."

"That sounds too wild," Cami exclaimed, showing both disgust and interest. "We don't have anything like this back in Utah. It would have made for a good story back home."

Petra began her long description of the club, stressing the protections the club provides, and the strict limits most guests enforced. She stressed the fact that a few patrons did take the chance to be exhibitionists, and that many guests were there just to watch those patrons, pretending not to notice Brittin's reaction to the voyeurism reference. She described the marble draw where there was a fifty-fifty chance you would become a master or slave for the night, again stressing that a girl drawing a black marble could even dominate another girl if she chose, which grabbed Cami's attention.

Petra presented the club perfectly as a thrilling, adventurous night out in Romania. It was a night you could remember for the rest of your life, even if you lived in Utah and couldn't ever repeat it. She knew she had Brittin and Cami hooked, but Paige was not impressed.

"I wish I would have thought about it before so you could have tried it," Petra fibbed. "Would you have tried it?"

"Yes, it sounds fun," Cami said, with Brittin, and to a lesser extent Paige, agreeing. "It's a shame it didn't work out," Cami added, expressing her disappointment.

"Yeah," Brittin chimed in. "I could see myself leading Cami around by a leash," she said laughing, actually a bit relieved that she didn't have to come up with an excuse not to go.

"You mean me leading you around," Cami shot back at Brittin. "You don't always have to be in charge. It might be fun for you to have to follow my lead for once."

Petra, trying to bring the up to now quiet Paige into the conversation, said "The picture in my head is Paige leading both of you around the club. How does that sound, Paige?"

"Much better," Paige said, laughing nervously. "It's a shame we missed out," she added, actually totally relieved that they weren't going. The parties they had been attending were enough to push her past her comfort zone.

"Yes, I can picture it now," Petra said. "The two of you kneeling at Paige's feet. Too bad we'll never know what would have happened."

"Yes, too bad," the three naive girls added, showing their disappointment at missing out on a trip to Club Pericol.

Whether each girl's disappointment was real or faked, Petra had wrapped up the conversation that she needed. Petra had set them up perfectly. She knew the trio would never have agreed to go if there was a real chance of attending the club. Petra knew that Cami was probably willing to take a chance and go to the club, but doubted Brittin was really willing to go despite her interest, and knew Paige would never agree to go. But Petra had manipulated all three girls into expressing their disappointment at missing out on the chance for this ultimate Romanian adventure.

Little did the three girls know, but tickets were going to become available in just two days time. Petra knew she had Brittin and Cami backed into a corner based on their response. All she had to do was take care of Paige, ensuring that she wouldn't be able to back out of the night out. And Petra had a plan. Still oblivious to Petra's plan, the three girls had sunk knee deep into Petra's diabolical trap.

***

The knock on the door sounded urgent, and Brittin opened it up to see Petra grinning from ear to ear.

"Brittin, I got them!" Petra gushed, rushing into the room the girls shared.

"Got what?" Brittin replied, thoroughly confused.

"Three tickets to Club Pericol," Petra said, excitedly. "I felt so bad about not thinking to tell you guys about the club earlier, that I had to at least check to see when their next open house was scheduled. And you're in luck, it is this Thursday."

"This Thursday?" repeated Cami, a touch of hesitancy in her voice. She had agreed to go when they couldn't go, but now was staring at a very real night of BDSM.

Petra saw hesitancy in Cami, and fear in Brittin, but knew she would convince them to go. Paige on the other hand looked like a deer in the headlights, whose first words would certainly be that she couldn't go.

"I am so happy this worked out," Petra continued, moving to seal the deal. "You just can't come to Romania for this long and not experience Club Pericol. It wasn't easy, and I had to call in a favor from a friend, but I was able to get two free ticket. I couldn't leave one of you out, so I bought the third ticket myself. Yea, it was expensive, but you all said you wanted to go so I broke the bank for you," lied Petra, knowing they were all free. " Frankly, I would have bought a fourth ticket for myself because I would have loved to experience the club with such good friends, but I have a commitment at the University on Thursday that I just CANNOT reschedule."

Paige and Brittin exchanged stares, each hoping the other had a way out of their uncomfortable predicament. With the night of BDSM now a reality, they both regretted their feigned interest a couple of days before. They looked to Cami for help, but found none as Cami's only response was a strained, "Thank you."

Petra was glowing inside looking at Paige's face, a picture of terror. She couldn't back out now thinking that Petra had gone to so much trouble to get the tickets, and paid for one expensive ticket herself based on the answer Paige had given on Saturday. Yes, she was trapped. They all were.

"I will come over on Wednesday night and help you pick out what you will wear," Petra informed, rather than asking. "Then I will drop you off at the club on my way to the University on Thursday. You can call me when you are done and I will pick you up. I am so excited!"

"So are we," Cami replied, with a mix of excitement and trepidation, while Paige and Brittin stood and smiled weakly, pictures of the unknown running through their minds.

Once Petra left, the girls discussed ways of getting out of Thursday night, with Brittin and Paige going to great lengths to devise an excuse. Every out they considered was unacceptable, always leading back to the extraordinary efforts their good friend had gone to for them, and how it was really their own fault. After the discussion came full circle, Cami put an end to the matter by stating the obvious, "We are not going to hurt Petra's feelings. Guess Thursday at Club Pericol is the plan."

***

Anton sat with his daughter, Sabina. "We have a big night coming up Thursday, and I am going to need your help."

"You know how I enjoy helping you out at the club," Sabina replied."It reeks of excitement."

12