Club Pericol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," her father replied. "I wish you liked it a bit less. I wouldn't go there if I didn't need it for my business, which brings me to Thursday. My contact is sending three American girls to the club, which poses a logistical challenge."

"Three?" repeated a surprised Sabina.

"Yes," Anton replied. "And It gets worse. We will be working with Victor, whose hotel contact is sending two British tourists on Thursday as well. I have a plan that, if it works out, will allow us to get five signed contracts."

"I am in," confirmed Sabina, anxious to help he father ensnare the girls.

"The night won't be a typical one," Anton continued. "We have to get all five girls. If one of them doesn't sign a contract, then we have to scrap the whole plan. If one of the girls were to get away, it would be too problematic to keep any of the others with a witness going free. We would have to tear up any other contracts that did get signed and pretend it was just part of the evening's role play. So there will be no room for error "

"I'll be ready," Sabina said, her mouth drooling at the thought of entrapping five rich, young Western girls."

"You better be," Anton stressed. "Remember, it is five or none, no room for error."

***

"Are we really doing this?" Brittin asked, looking at her two friends who were dressed just as sexy, or slutty, as she was.

They could feel the tension in the air. They talked very little, knowing the adventure they were about to undertake. The three sheltered American soccer players were dressed as they had never been dressed before. The previous night, Petra confirmed that nothing in their wardrobe was quite right for Club Pericol. So she had brought over outfits from the theatre at the University. Now they were just waiting for Petra to take them to what promised to be their most memorable adventure of their year in Romania. Three innocent American girls, ready to experience the decadence of a club, far from home.

"Look at this outfit," Cami said, incredulously. She wore a shiny black mini skirt and a tiny white crop top that showed off her tight stomach and cleavage. "I have never looked so hot, although I would feel better if my g-string were a little more than dental floss. It's crawling up my ass," she complained, as she wiggled to adjust her underwear.

"None of us have anything more than dental floss on for underwear," laughed Brittin, who wore a black skirt that reached just below her knees, but with a side slit all the way to her waist. "At least your underwear isn't on display," she lightheartedly complained, noting the sheer black shirt she wore that exposed her black bra, while her g-string strap was visible at the top of the slit in her skirt."I worked hard for this body, so I might as well show it off. Right?" she asked her friends, not really expecting an answer.

"Well Dressing sexy is one thing," Paige added, clearly uncomfortable. "I just wish I had a little more material on. Paige was feeling very exposed in a tight, lavender dress that barely covered her nipples on top and her ass cheeks below, with most of the midsection cut out save a few thin strips of material. Paige tried to pull down the hem while holding the top in place, but the dress was simply one size too small for her. "And I don't understand how this strapless bra makes my little boobs look so big." Paige peeked at the cleavage that the bra induced and that the dress did nothing to hide.

With a knock on the door, the huntress entered to survey her prey. "Magnificent," Petra complimented her friends. "You will be the envy of the party."

"Thanks," the girls responded, in unison.

"Now remember what we went over," Petra said, wanting to make sure the girls were primed for the experience. You will sign the club agreement when you enter, which guarantees the club will protect your limits while providing a memorable night. It is a standard agreement, so you don't need to worry about reading it. Once you get in you will see the dungeon area, with its pillories, racks and cages. This area isn't too exciting, although it does offer some interesting sights for the voyeur at times." Petra peeked at Brittin at that statement, knowing she had piqued the girl's interest.

"After you check out that area," Petra continued, "you want to check out the master/slave game. Draw a marble, and the color determines how you play the rest of the night. Either option is a ton of fun, so don't worry too much what you draw. Just let things happen from there. The more you feel out of your comfort zone, the more memorable the night will be."

"I don't know if I really want to push any limits tonight," complained Paige, still not totally comfortable with being wrangled into this situation.

"You all have to promise me that you will push your limits to the extreme!" Petra emphatically pled. "Especially you, Paige."

"Okay," Paige sighed. "I promise."

"I want to hear every detail at the end of the night when I pick you up," Petra said, with feigned excitement. In reality, she hoped to never see the girls again after dropping them at the club, despite the fact that she really did like them. Petra had to remind herself that they were just stupid Americans who represented a nice payday.

"Enough talking, already," Cami intoned. "Let's go!"

With a shrieks of excitement, the four girls rushed out and climbed into the car. The club was just minutes away and the girls were now neck deep in Petra's diabolical trap, ready to be sucked in by her accomplices at the club.

***

As Petra watched the girls waiting in line to enter the club, she felt real pride in her work. Three naive 19 year-old girls, dressed like sluts to influence their behavior, with just enough information about the club to get them in trouble. Like raising little lambs and sending them to the slaughter. Petra allowed her mind to wander, lustfully picturing the three girls naked, spread, and held tight by ropes, a whip falling on their exposed skin. Petra had never actually been to the club and didn't know exactly what would happen to the girls, but enjoyed fantasizing based on what she knew. Petra waved farewell as the girls passed through the doors.

12