Club Pericol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bras unhooked, Paige's strapless bra fell quickly to the floor, while Emma's remained on her shoulders, unable to contain her big tits that spilled out into view.

Both girls quickly protested. "Uhh, Master," Paige started. "I didn't agree to being topless."

"No, not that," Emma blurted, at the same time. Then chimed in, "Me either, Master," agreeing with Paige's assessment.

"You both must know," began Anton, "or at least should have known, that all restrictions and limits apply only upstairs in the public club. Once you entered the elevator, all decisions regarding dress and activities were transferred to me, your Master."

Ah, there was the look from both girls. Anton relished in the moment, watching the girls realize that they had lost control of the evening.

No time to let them think though. Anton quickly cut Emma's bra straps, relieving her completely of the garment. He reached out and roughly mauled both girls boobs, taking particular joy in playing with Emma's oversized mammaries. Anton was a little jealous that they would soon belong to Victor, but decided to enjoy them while he could.

Emma and Paige were horrified at this turn of events. Their adventurous night out at a tame BDSM club had suddenly evolved into a half naked assault.

Anton saw them trying to grasp the situation, so decided to move on. Grabbing two pair of strong nipple clamps attached to a long chain, he quickly attached each girls tits to the same hook that held their hair aloft. The girls were now standing awkwardly on their toes, attached to the ceiling by a trifecta of body parts.

He decided he had heard enough from the two for now, and decided to gag the pair. But he concluded a regular ball gag would not suffice.

Paige was trying to fathom how she had gotten into this predicament. She thought everything was going as well as she could have hoped, but suddenly felt completely out of control, which was not a feeling she relished. When she saw her Master approach with a rubber penis, she was confused. However, the situation was quickly clarified as he pushed the penis into her mouth, and secured it with a strap, buckling it behind her head. The gag wasn't too bad, until Anton fiddled with the gag, and the penis in her mouth began to expand. By the time he was done, Paige's entire mouth was filled with the inflatable gag.

Emma saw what Anton did to Paige, and knew she was going to get the same treatment as he approached with an identical gag.

Before the girls had even gotten used to the uncomfortable gags, the humiliation continued. Emma felt her panties being pulled down her legs. Paige's g-string quickly followed. Anton took the opportunity to probe each girl's pussy. He was pleased that they were both fairly wet, betraying what he already assumed, that they were submissives at heart, and didn't completely hate what was happening to them. Yes, as usual, he had judged these girls well.

Now both completely naked, the girls squirmed the little bit that their bonds would allow. They tried to watch Anton as he went to get something new, concerned over what else he could do to them.

The answer was immediate as Anton held a leather thing with two phallic protuberances. "Spread your legs," Anton yelled, at Emma. Emma, scared to disobey, spread her legs. Anton pushed one of the dildos into her pussy, with the other inserted into her ass, drawing a pathetic whine from the defenseless girl. Emma's new pair of panties were then secured, holding the dildos that invaded her holes firmly in place.

Paige saw what happened, and when Anton approached with her pair, she spread her legs without being asked. Paige didn't want to wear the panties that Anton was putting on her, but she wanted to anger Anton less. Paige closed her eyes and grimaced as she felt her holes filled to capacity, like nothing she had ever felt before.

Anton stood back to admire his work. The first phase of physical domination was complete, and he could tell that he had succeeded in clouding their judgment. But it wasn't enough. Phase two required them to be much more thoroughly humiliated, and he had just the plan.

***

Sabina led her two charges into the bar, each gagged, with elbows and wrists tied behind their backs.

Cami and Katie felt the embarrassment of being put on display in a crowded bar. For two girls just looking for a little excitement before returning home to their mundane life, the experiment had spiraled badly out of control.

Sabina was determined to make it much worse for them. Taking them to an unused end of the bar, Sabina tied each of the girls to a bar stool, fastened their arms over the back of the chair, with their feet bound to the back legs of the stool, which forced their legs apart, their most private parts exposed. Sabina left the girls on display, moving across the bar to sit with Victor who had her drink ready for her.

"So how is it going with them?" Victor asked, as Sabina sat down.

"We've gone from a little girl-girl fun, to a naked terror fest ," Sabina answered. "But me? I'm having the time of my life."

"You're a little sick, and I like it," Victor said, admiring the budding new slaver. Looking over to where a crowd was gathering around the bound girls, he added, "They don't look too comfortable over there."

"Trust me," Sabina replied. "They are totally humiliated right now. Completely out of their comfort zone, and way beyond their wildest expectations for the night."

Victor nodded, watching the scene as a few patrons began touching the helpless girls. The girls were desperately looking at Sabina for rescue from the encroaching crowd. Victor smiled as he saw the girls' faces as they realized no help was coming.

"Just like daddy said," Sabina continued, ignoring the scene around her slaves. "Wild ones like this need to be taken to the brink of their fantasies, then crushed. When they walked into the downstairs play room with me, they expected their dreams to come true. I gave them a peek at their wildest fantasies, then blitzed them with their wildest fears. All that's left is to destroy them with their worst nightmare."

"And you think it's getting into their heads?" Victor asked.

"Oh yea," Sabina confirmed. "Just like daddy said it would. We just need to finish them off with the big finale to make sure we have them. Trust me, they are not having any shred of fun or excitement right now."

Victor glanced over to the end of the bar, where the crowd of men and women were now molesting every inch of the two bound playthings, with special attention to their big tits and juicy pussies.

"And how has it gone with the others?" Sabina inquired.

"We own Brittin," Victor explained. "As soon as we got her separated from her friends, she broke like a crystal vase dropped from the roof."

"Nice," exclaimed Sabina.

"And your father has the other two in the play room," Victor added. "We'll know more in a little while."

"I think those two are ready for you to save them," Sabina calmly remarked, watching the crowd molest the bound prey. "Have fun with your performance," she added, sitting back to finish her drink.

Victor nodded, and walked into the crowd. "That's enough, everybody," Victor announced. "Their Mistress is not done with them yet, as she has more fun planned for their visit."

The crowd moaned a bit, but stepped away from the relieved girls.

"But don't worry," Victor added. "She should be done with them in about an hour, and will bring them back down so you can fuck them before we send them home."

Victor pretended to not notice the girls shrieks of protest and looks of desperation at his last comment. He just introduced himself, untied their feet and released them from their stools, and led them back to their private room.

Cami was now desperate. Her time at the hands of the crowd was a nightmare, and she knew that Katie felt the same. The thought of being given back to that mob for sex was incomprehensible and could not occur. But now they were being led back by this stranger, still unable to speak through their tightly gagged mouths.

Katie knew that Cami wanted out, just like she did. The scene in the bar was way over the top, and they had to find some way to end this ordeal. She was relieved when Victor untied her arms from the painful position behind her back. Even having them handcuffed in front of her was a huge improvement. Katie watched as Cami's arms were rebound as well.

Victor led Sabina's slaves across the room to two chairs, each with a nine inch dildo protruding from the seat. The girls looked at the chairs, wondering the obvious question of where those dildos were going. They received a quick answer when Victor simultaneously slipped a petroleum jelly covered finger up each girls butt hole. Both girls jumped at the intrusion, but realized it was nothing compared to what was coming.

"Have a seat, ladies," Victor said, with a snicker. "And you know what I mean."

Cami reasoned that at least he provided a little bit of lube, as it could have been even worse. She reached down and guided the nine inch projectile up her ass, glancing at Katie, who was doing the same.

Victor enjoyed the whimpering sounds the girls emitted, as they impaled themselves in the chairs. "Let's practice your sucking skills for later, when you return to the bar," Victor said, undoing his pants. " I know you already practiced your pussy licking with Sabina," he added, laughing openly at the abused slaves.

Victor removed Katie's gag, and slipped his semi-erect dick into her mouth.

Katie knew better than to disobey, so she accepted her fate, and soon had the dick at full mast.

"Come on," Victor prodded. "You can do better than that. Get it farther into your mouth."

Katie did a credible job, but was relieved when Victor moved to her friend's chair.

"Your turn," Victor said, removing Cami's gag.

Cami accepted Victor into her mouth, hoping he wouldn't come in her mouth. She lucked out when Sabina returned, and Victor pulled his dick out of her mouth.

"I have them impaled for you, Sabina," Victor said, pointing out the obvious.

"Great," Sabina proclaimed. "Now tie their arms to the chair as well so they can't move. I want to pierce their nipples to give them something tangible with which to fondly remember this night. Then we can take them back to the bar for a farewell gangbang."

"Oh, Mistress, please no more," pleaded Cami, now conveniently ungagged, and able to volunteer for what Sabina was leading her into.

"Mistress, me too," Katie begged, dreading the thought of pierced nipples and group sex. "I can't take any more. Please, Mistress."

"Are you serious?" Sabina feigned amazement. "You aren't enjoying yourselves? But I thought we were having such an erotic time together."

The girls continued to beg, "No more, please, please, Mistress."

"But I owe you the full experience," Sabina lied. "The club rules require that I do my part and give you everything you signed up for. The only option would be to have you sign a release from the agreement you signed when you arrived. But if you did that, you would have to leave the club and your night would be over," she added, making it sound like a bad thing.

"That's fine, I'll sign," Katie blurted.

"Me too," Cami agreed.

"Well, Victor," Sabina bemoaned. I guess I won't be needing your help after all. I will take them down and let them sign the release."

"Very well," Victor said. "I will see you in the bar after they have left."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sabina asked, still selling the ruse, as she led the girls into the office to sign the paperwork.

"Yes," Cami insisted. "You were great, but it went a lot further than I expected. Waaay further!"

Cami sat down and quickly signed the release that was placed in front of her.

"Just read the verbal affirmation, and you are free from the club contract," Sabina said, sadly, despite the ecstatic emotions reverberating inside her head.

" I, Cami Blake, being of sound mind and body, agree that of my own free will I release Club Pericol from the protection agreement."

"Your turn, Katie," Sabina said, pointing to the seat.

Katie just as quickly signed the release and said, "I, Katie Overton, being of sound mind and body, agree that of my own free will I release Club Pericol from the protection agreement."

"Well, that's it girls," Sabina smirked. "You're done."

Three down, two to go, Sabina thought to herself, as she picked up the signed contracts. The promised land was within sight.

***

Paige was relieved when Anton released her ponytail from the ceiling hook. Next he removed the nipple clips, which was a mixed blessing. The cramps in her feet subsided as she no longer had to stand on her toes, but the blood rushing back into her nipples created a sting she had never felt on that part of her anatomy. Likewise, Emma gasped at the sting in her nipples when it was her turn to be released.

"I think I need another drink," Anton announced, looking at the girls who were still tightly bound with their arms locked at their sides, inflatable gags filling their oral cavities, and sporting double dildo panties. "Would you like to say hello to the rest of the club members?"

The girls' eyes and expression clearly communicated their displeasure with the idea, but being gagged as they were it was impossible to debate the pending decision. Therefore, it was a foregone conclusion that they would soon be displayed to a crowd, exhibiting their embarrassing bondage.

Anton decided to add chains to each girl's ankles, hobbling their stroll to the bar. The trip to the bar took a bit longer with the new bondage, but eventually they arrived outside the door of the bar.

Emma could hear the crowd inside, and wanted to crawl under a rock rather than be exposed in her current state. She tried to convince herself that it could have been worse. Without the leather panties and dildos, she would be naked. At least her pussy wasn't on display with the rest of her body.

That all changed, suddenly. Just before entering the bar, Anton flipped a previously unseen switch he held, and the dildos inside the girls' orifices roared to life, proving that they were actually extremely potent vibrators.

The girls shuffled into the throng of people, suddenly less worried about showing off their tits, and more worried about the vibrators stimulating their pussies. Anton sat them in the same seats that Katie and Cami has occupied just 45 minutes prior, and left to get his drink.

As before, the crowd gathered around the two slaves. Emma's big tits proved to be extremely popular with men and women alike. However, Paige's little tits were not starved for attention, as there were plenty of volunteers to squeeze and tickle her sufficient B cups as well.

Anton smiled as Paige's body began to twist in her chair. Her eyes squeezed shut, then opened wide. The sensations from the vibrators in both her pussy and ass, combined with the stimulation from the hands petting her boobs, brought her to a crushing orgasm.

Anton watched, and said to himself, under his breath, "Yep, that is the level of humiliation we needed."

Paige was beside herself. This moment was by far the worst thing that ever happened to her. She wanted to crawl under a rock, but instead could only sit while another orgasm began to stir inside her.

Emma was not far behind her co-captive. She was ashamed to admit it, but the crowd's fondling of her huge boobs felt far better than it should have. Her own orgasm erupted, and her body contorted in ways that nobody could mistake for anything other than a moment of climax.

The crowd cheered every orgasm they were able to elicit from the girls, only adding to their humiliation. They had become the playthings of the bar, with the patrons competing to see which girl they could make come more often.

Anton sipped his martini, taking his time. Observing his prey, as they were driven to desperation. Just a bit longer, and he would rescue them. He knew they were almost ready.

***

"Can you take off the handcuffs now?" Katie asked, as they left the office.

"Not quite yet," Sabina said, not telling her now vanquished prey the entire story. "We can't leave the club yet, so I have to store you someplace safe for now."

"Store us?" Cami asked, thinking the terminology odd.

Sabina just smiled in response, opening the door to the playroom. As she entered, she handed Katie's leash to Victor, who was waiting patiently, hoping for good news. "She's all yours," Sabina told him, triumphantly.

"Brittin!" Cami yelped, seeing her friend for the first time in hours. "Are you okay?"

Brittin moaned softly into her gag, totally exhausted from standing in her uncomfortable bondage for so long. Brittin had figured out that something was seriously wrong, and she was praying her friends would find and help her. Now seeing Cami under the control of her captors, her hopes dipped a bit.

"What have they done to you?" Cami asked rhetorically, realizing the gagged girl couldn't respond. Cami was in shock. Brittin was the strongest girl she knew, both physically and mentally. But her friend now stood before her, reduced to a slumping, bound rag doll.

"Enough talking," barked Sabina, as she and Victor pulled their captives toward Brittin.

Both girls could see that there were four empty bondage frames, and immediately realized they were destined for two of them. Moments later, their hands were chained overhead, and their legs were attached to a spreader bar.

"Don't you make a pretty trio," Victor laughed.

"Why are you doing this? Cami cried, in confusion. "We signed the release. Why can't we just leave? And why is Brittin here?"

"Yes, you released the club from providing protection for you," Sabina clarified, somewhat. What happens next depends on what your two friends do, as they remain under the club's protection agreement. We shall see soon enough."

With that, Sabina and Victor inserted ball gags into the mouths of the new slaves. "We need to let Anton know that these three are ready," Victor said to his partner.

"Carly," Sabina called to her slave. "We need to take care of business. Please entertain our guests while we are gone. No talking, just do your job."

"Yes, Mistress," Carly replied, knowing what her 'job' was and moving toward the closest girl to where she sat; Cami.

Sabina and Victor laughed, as they left the room.

With a purr, Carly let her hands roam Cami's body, paying extra attention to her breasts and pussy. She lightly licked Cami's cheek and neck, before working her tongue down to tantalize her tits.

Cami shuddered at the seductive touch of her latest assailant. She tried to get her mind around what was happening, and why.

Carly had been a fast learner on how to do her job. She was proficient at making her clientele, male or female, experience amazingly intense orgasms. Cami's body stood no chance to resist her skills. Then, as her Mistress had ordered, Carly would do her job two more times.

***

As the Paige/Emma show continued, Victor and Sabina slipped into the bar, and joined Anton.

"Quite the scene," Victor commented, watching the crowd bringing the two bound girls to climax once again.

"Yes," Anton agreed. "I think they are almost primed for the kill. And the others?"

"Signed, sealed and delivered," Sabina gleefully informed her father, proud once again of the professional job she had performed for him.

"Excellent," Anton said approvingly, to the delight of Sabina. "Enjoy a drink, while I finish off these two. I will meet you in the playroom in a little while." With that, Anton rose from his seat to finish the task at hand.