Club Pericol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Paige was greatly relieved when, back in the private playroom, Anton removed the vibrators that had wreaked havoc on her privates. Well, they had been private, but they were unfortunately feeling very public right now. Paige masturbated upon occasion, but had never had sensations like those brought on by the double vibrators. She would look into getting ones of her own when she returned home, but for now she had bigger problems to address.

Emma was also appreciative when the vibrators were taken out of her cavities, but was more focused on the promise Anton had made when he rescued them from the crazed bar crowd. She and Paige were to be taken back to the bar for, in essence, an orgy, with the two of them providing the sex. That was totally out of the question to Emma, although most of what had already occurred had also been out of the question, until it happened. Their only chance, in Emma's mind, was to somehow return upstairs, where the club rules would give them back some control of the evening.

Anton was content to keep things moving, confident that the girls would soon volunteer to make the fatal mistake their friends had already made. He attached chains from the ceiling to each girl's ankle chain. Anton activated the mechanism that pulled the chain, and each girl's feet, toward the ceiling. The girls were forced to the floor, as their feet rose above them, soon leaving each girl hanging upside down at Anton's mercy.

Anton thought for a moment, deciding the time was right to wrap things up. He selected a rattan cane from the room's options, and approached the girls. Two swift swats landed on Paige's bare ass. A muffled yelp emanated from her gagged mouth as her body swayed to and fro. Anton addressed Emma, delivering two similar blows to the rear.

"A good spanking is always more satisfying when I can hear the screams," Anton growled, sadistically. He reached down and unfastened Emma's gag, letting it slide from her mouth as it deflated. He did the same for Paige. He waited for a moment, expecting one or both of the girls to beg to be released. Silence was all he could hear, however.

Frustrated at the glitch in his plan, Anton wondered if he could beat them into begging to be released. Anton continued the spanking, alternating blows between the two asses that hung before him. After the tenth blow landed on Emma's now red bottom, he paused to think. The girls were just too obedient, too submissive. Should he hit them harder, he wondered. Their asses were turning red, but he didn't want to deliver any real damage.

No, Anton decided to change his tactics. To get them to initiate the signing of the slavery contracts, he needed to up the stakes a notch. What would they surely object to?

Anton adjusted the height at which the girls were hanging, and undid his pants. Placing his flaccid member at Paige's mouth, he upped his threat level, and said, "Suck it, and make it good. I need you to practice for when I take you back to the bar."

To his surprise, Paige quietly took his soft dick into her mouth, and began to suck it to attention. Not normally one to complain about a blow job from a pretty girl, this was not the time. Anton always put business before pleasure, and his sole goal at that moment was to wrap up his business.

"As soon as this slut gets my cock hard, I am going to take you down and fuck you," Anton threatened Emma, in the cruelest tone he could muster.

Emma whined quietly, and uttered a quiet, high-pitched, "Noooo."

Finally, a response Anton could work with . "What do you mean, noooo," he growled, mocking Emma's squeaky protest.

"I've had enough," Emma continued softly, finally giving Anton the opening he wanted.

"Careful what you say," warned Anton, pulling his now hard dick from Paige's mouth, to let her chime into the conversation.

"I want to stop, too," Paige quickly begged.

"Are you girls serious?" Anton asked, pretending to be astonished at their requests. "It's almost time for your grand finale at the bar. You don't want to miss out on the chance to participate in a group bondage sex scene, do you? You won't get that chance every day."

"I just want to go home," Paige whined.

"Me too," Emma purred.

"If you are serious, you can opt out of your club contract by signing a release, " Anton informed the girls. "But you can't change your mind. Once you sign, your experience here at the club will be over," he added, knowing that was exactly what his quarry wanted to hear.

"Where do we sign?" Emma asked, anxiously.

"Very well," Anton said, with a sense of amazement. "Let me reduce your bindings, and I will take you down to sign the release."

***

Brittin writhed in her bondage. She wanted no part of a lesbian experience, but she was trapped as Carly manipulated her clit with her fingers and tongue. The inevitable orgasm built inside, and Brittin knew she was just moments away from succumbing to Carly's talents.

Katie had watched as her two co-captives were taken and abused by Carly, and she knew she was next. As Brittin's moans became louder, Katie stood in wait with mixed emotions about what was about to happen to her.

***

Paige and Emma were enormously relieved, as they exchanged whispered thankfulness with each other. It was good to be able to move their arms again, even if they were still partially restrained by handcuffs. Both girls laughed when Emma expressed thanks at being able to scratch her nose when it itched.

Anton tried to control his anxiety, as he allowed the girls to chit chat with each other. He wanted them to feel at ease, the hope being that they wouldn't give too much thought to what they were about to sign. "Well, let's go take care of this," Anton finally interrupted.

"Isn't there something we can wear?" Emma asked, hesitant to leave the playroom totally naked, nothing but the leather collar and handcuffs to hide her body.

"As soon as you sign the release, we can go upstairs and retrieve your clothes," Anton promised the embarrassed girl, not wanting her any more comfortable until after the signing.

With a soft sigh, Emma accepted her state of undress, and entered the hallway, glad to see it deserted.

Anton explained, as he led them into the office, "Just sign the release and read the affirmation for the camera, and your night will be over. This is your last chance to change your mind, in case you want to complete your club experience."

Both girls shook their head emphatically. Emma pushed her way forward, exclaiming, "No. I've had more than enough of the club experience. I want out, now!"

Emma sat awkwardly in a chair, her sore ass reminding her why she wanted out, and immediately signed the release. Looking at the camera, she quickly read, " I, Emma Collins, being of sound mind and body, agree that of my own free will I release Club Pericol from the protection agreement."

As Paige, walked to the desk, Anton's anxiety level grew. What had once seemed like an impossible task, grabbing five marks in one night, was just seconds from fruition. If the girls had been paying attention, which they weren't, they would have noticed Anton's obvious nervousness.

Paige quickly signed the release, and picked up the affirmation to read into the camera. "I, Paige Hunter, being of sound mind and body..."

Why'd she stop? Anton asked himself. "You have to read the entire statement," he reminded Paige.

"Okay," Paige replied. "I, Paige Hunter..." She stopped reading again. Something wasn't right, but she didn't know what. She glanced back at the contract, looking at the wording. A mix of Romanian and English, it clearly released the club from the original contract, which is what Paige wanted. But she was confused why it was so long.

Dammit, Anton yelled in his head. Paige was a smart girl, and would figure out what the document really did if she continued to read too far. He cringed as she turned the page, skimming the second page of the new contract. Anton knew that in a couple more pages, certain terminology would set off the alarm. He had to think of what to say, but every idea he thought of would just raise Paige's apprehension.

"What the hell?" Emma blurted, clearly irritated at Paige's delay. "Come on, I want to get dressed, and get out of here."

"Sorry," Paige apologized to her fellow nude slave. Paige was a natural born follower and did not want to upset her friend, but was still bothered by a feeling in her gut. Glancing once more at the contract, then over at Emma, she looked over at the camera and said, "I, Paige Hunter, being of sound mind and body, agree that of my own free will I release Club Pericol from the protection agreement."

Anton breathed a loud sigh of relief, which caught Emma's attention. "Thank you, Emma," Anton said, laughing at her stupid move. " I owe you big time for your help, although you may not like the way you are paid back."

Emma looked at Anton, totally confused about his statement.

"Come on, let's get you two out of here," Anton said, knowing Emma would understand very soon.

The two contracts in hand, Anton met Victor and his daughter in the hallway. His smile told them what they needed to know, and the group moved to rejoin the other three captives.

***

Paige and Emma knew something was wrong the second they entered the room and saw their bound and gagged friends.

"Looks like the collection is complete," Victor said triumphantly.

"Chain up the last two, and let's get started," Anton ordered, taking charge of the situation.

"What's going on?" Paige asked desperately, as she was being dragged to an open slot in the bondage frame by Sabina. "This isn't right!"

"Gag these two," Anton commanded, irritated by the interruption. "It's time we explain the situation."

Carly still stood beside Katie, lightly teasing the exposed body of her final assignment.

"Did you do your job, slave?" Sabina asked Carly, as she fastened Paige's ball gag.

"Yes, Mistress," Carly replied. "Three times."

"Very good," Sabina responded, smiling at Cami, Brittin and Katie, whose embarrassed faces revealed that they had indeed succumbed to Carly's lesbian violation.

"You may return to your corner," Sabina told Carly. "Your job is done for today."

"Yes, Mistress," Carly proudly replied.

Anton eyed the day's booty, five beautiful, naked Western girls. Their classic beauty and light skin would bring he and Victor serious profits in the coming years. He thought how best to break the news to the girls, took a deep breath, and began.

"I know you were all planning on returning home in the next week," he started. "Well, that plan has changed, and you will be staying in Romania for the next seven years."

The muffled, illegible responses of the girls interrupted him briefly, but quickly died down as they were pointless.

"These five contracts you signed," Anton continued, holding up the five contracts, "released you from the protection agreement you had with the club. Instead, you agreed to enter into a contract of indentured servitude with us for the period of seven years. This contract, along with the verbal affirmation we recorded, are ironclad under Romanian law. You have, in essence, contractually agreed to be sex slaves for the next seven years of your life."

Again the girls interrupted with their muffled protests, but as before, they were ineffectual.

"Emma, Katie," Anton continued, ignoring the weak protests of the slave girls. "The two of you belong to Victor. Paige, Brittin, Cami, you belong to me, and also to my daughter Sabina. The three of you will work at my resort in the Carpathian Mountains. You will serve my guests who come from around the world, although most of them are from Russia or the Middle East. Emma and Katie, you will work at Victor's nearby facility, which also serves clientele from around the world, although he caters in large part to Romanian government and military officials as well."

Anton watched, letting the news sink into the new slaves. He knew they were having trouble grasping the full breadth of the situation, so he continued his explanation, while Victor and Sabina stood back and enjoyed the show.

"Yes, you girls were very stupid today," Anton bluntly stated the obvious. "Signing not one, but two contracts. Not reading either. Paige did give me a scare, starting to actually read the servitude contract. But thank you Emma, who guilted Paige into signing. You can look at Carly to see what you will become. Just a few months ago, she stood where you do, after signing an ill advised document. Now here she is, helping to bring you into the fold."

The girls looked at their captors, and each other, trying to fathom the true situation they were in. Was it a joke? Just part of the club experience? Were they really expected to become sex slaves for seven years? The answer would become clear soon enough.

"Daddy, the club members are probably getting restless," Sabina reminded, Anton. "We did promise them entertainment in exchange for their help in carrying out our plan."

"Right you are," Anton agreed. "Sabina, free their feet. Victor, help me detach the top beam from the frame. It is time to let the club deliver the first phase of our new slaves' training. Tonight will be a mere taste of what is to come over the next seven years."

As the three worked to remove the girls from the room, Anton added, "Have the five of you even realized yet, that we had you sent here today because you were identified as being ideal for this subjugation? Your submissive tendencies made you perfect targets for both this scam, and the next seven years of slavery."

The girls stood in shock at the idea they had been targeted, and not just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. They thought to who had sent them to the club, and to a girl was angry for falling for the ruse.

"Don't worry about your families" Anton said, wrapping up his explanation. "We had key loggers on your computers, and hacked your phones. Tomorrow we will be emailing your families, pretending to be you, and informing them of the exciting job prospect that will be keeping you in Romania for an extended period."

The girls were finally realizing the extent of their troubles. They struggled some, but their bonds were secure. They tried to beg for mercy and release, but gagged as they were, they could only beg with their eyes and facial expression. Of course, their new owners knew what they were trying to say, but business was business.

The overhead beam was detached from the rest of the bondage frame by Victor and Anton, but the girls' handcuffs remained fastened to the beam. The girls were going anywhere the beam went. "It's time to start your training in earnest," Anton told the slave girls. "You will be taken to the bar, and remain fastened to this beam. It will be positioned so that you are bent at the waist, with your pussies and ass holes available for fucking. Your mouths will be in position to service any patron who prefers oral sex, so expect your gags to be removed quickly. I do apologize to Brittin, since this will be her second gang bang of the night, but that's the way it goes for a slave girl. You will behave. Any misbehavior toward any client will be dealt with using severe punishment."

"Isn't that right, Carly," Anton asked the dark haired girl, now kneeling in the corner.

"Yes, Master," Carly obediently replied.

"Did you misbehave before being fully trained?" Anton asked.

"Yes, Master," Carly answered. "It won't happen again, Master."

"Trust me, girls," Anton threatened, turning back to the new slaves. "You don't want to find out how the punishment works. So be good. Service our clients well."

"Let's go," Anton said to Victor and his daughter. The two men carried the beam over their heads into the hall, forcing the girls to walk with them, their hands fastened above their heads. Anton smiled, thinking to himself that the beam looked a little like a charm bracelet, stretched out with five charms twisting from its links.

Realizing what awaited them at the end of the hall, the girls gave one last shot at resistance, refusing to walk with their captors. As had been the case all night, their captors had anticipated their every move. A cattle prod at the ready, Sabina used it on the rear ends of Brittin and Katie. The line of girls resumed their march toward their awaiting ravishment. The noisy bar drew close, and the fear was obvious in the eyes of the five girls, as they were marched to the slaughter.

A cheer went up in the bar as the group entered, and the crowd realized that the plan had been successful. They looked upon the girls, payment for their assistance in the slavery scheme. Clothes started coming off, and lines formed, both behind and in front of each slave, as the beam holding the five in place was secured.

Sabina sat back and watched the girls disappear in the mass of nudity and depravity. As usual, her father would not allow her to partake in the fun, as the mass of humanity now swarmed the unfortunate five. She knew that she could have fun with any of her father's slaves at any time, which softened the blow of missing out on the scene before her. She kind of felt sorry for the girls, with so much happening so fast. But she knew they would probably find some sexual enjoyment from the assault as well, based on the submissive personality profile they all exhibited. She guessed that at least two of them had already orgasmed from the combined domination and stimulation and that all five would come at least once, if not several times, before the night was done. The more she thought about it, the hotter she got, discretely slipping a hand down to rub herself. Yes, Sabina was in heaven in this environment, and couldn't wait until the next hunt. As a matter of fact, she already had an idea brewing in the back of her head.