Club Shume

Story Info
She watches her man get his first cock.
824 words
3.74
123.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve always been very curious about my sexuality, but I’ve never had the courage to try another man. My wife and I have been messing around with a strap on for the last couple months getting me ready for this night.

We drove to an exclusive club 15 minutes out of the city limit, and turned off the car.

“Are you ready for this baby” Cindy asked

“ I think so, I’m getting hard just thinking about a cock in my mouth”

We walked up to the club and showed my card to the man at the door, he took a quick look at it and he ushered us in.

We sat down in a small waiting type room and waited.

After sitting for a little while a woman walked into the room.

“Welcome to the Shume” she purred. “I hope that you will find what you are looking for tonight”

Cindy told her that I was very interested in trying out another man and that we wanted someone who would be a little forceful with me.

“I think that we have just what you are looking for” with that she walked out of the room

After another short wait the door opened and five tall muscular men walked into the room, with the woman trailing behind. She walked in front of the line of men and introduced them. “first we have Mike an Ex-construction worker who loved to drill a little ass, next we have Dave who put in 13 years in a steel mill before we discovered his lovely cock. Next is Harry a collage football player that we only have for the summer holiday. This wonderful piece of man meat is Jake, our blond blue eyed American boy, and last but not least Bailey our Irish muscle man.”

After a few words with my wife we decided to take Bailey for a spin.

Bailey walked up to my wife and gave her a long kiss then walked up to me and gave me the same.

I kissed him back and started to run my fingers through his hair. He pressed into my erection and I thought I was going to explode. Bailey stepped back and stripped, he was the most appealing male that I have ever seen. My wife sat down and gave me a wink.

Bailey gave me a quick kiss on the mouth again then took off my shirt. He kissed his way down my neck and flicked his hot little tongue across my left nipple. He ran a trail of wet kisses across my chest and took my right nipple into his mouth sucking softly while lashing at it with his tongue. He started to unbuckle my pants and then tossed my underwear at my wife.

She started to take off her shirt and tweak with her nipples through her bra.

I gasped out loud as a hot mouth enveloped my cock, the sight of this huge man sucking on my cock was too much for me and i blew my load.

Without saying a word he sucked me dry and swallowed every last drop.

I glanced at my wife who now had her pants off and was dancing two eager fingers across her clit.

“Now you get to watch me fuck your wife” he whispered in my ear

He slowly walked over to my wife and quickly kneeled on the couch she was on and slid home. She opened her eyes in shock and a smile worked its way across he face. She quickly came around his thick tool.

“Your turn” he rumbled to me he told me to get on my hands and knees in front of him and he pulled a tube of lube out of a nearby drawer. He rubbed lube on one finger and lubed up my little asshole. He slid one finger in my ass then slipped in another. After he had three fingers pumping my ass he withdrew them and got on his knees behind me. He lubed up his cock and put it at my back entrance. He pushed gently and the head popped in, the he inched his cock into my asshole. When he had gotten it all the way in he slowly backed up and inched in again. After I had adjusted to a few strokes he sped up and started to pound my ass, every couple of strokes he would give my ass a little slap. After 10 minutes of hard pounding his strokes got irregular and with a bellow and a hard smack he filled my ass with his cum.

He pulled out and kissed both of my cheeks, then stuck his long tongue into my abused asshole. It felt wonderful and I came again as he he sucked his jizz out of my sore asshole.

My wife smiled at me as I was getting dressed and Bailey left the room.

“same time next week?”