Club Sin

Story Info
Everyone enjoys a little naked humiliation.
2.6k words
3.68
55.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frankness
frankness
13 Followers

As I stood in the entrance to the club, my eyes adjusting to the dimness, I heard my name being called from the tables to the left. "Brian, over here." I still couldn't see beyond a few feet but I could follow my ears. She was on me before I saw her, her luscious mouth crushing mine in a hard embrace, followed by her arms and body pasted to mine. I put my hands on her barely covered ass and lifted her into me. Her tongue swished around my teeth and down my throat before she pulled away with a gasp. "I've been waiting forever," she wailed, "and I've already had two drinks." I smelled the vodka on her breath and could taste the tomato juice and Tabasco. After three she lost all control.

"Let's have another, baby," I said, "then we can go in the back.

I'd met this woman in a bar in SoHo a few weeks ago. She had only been in the city a year, she'd said, but she loved it. That wasn't all she loved from the looks of her. She was wearing a little black dress, the uniform of young women out on the town. Hers was littler than most, with extreme cleavage, no back, and so short you wanted to pinch her pussy. Her body filled it up just right, big bosoms, nicely curved ass, and long legs. All topped with a mane of long dark hair that you could get lost in. She was wearing that dress tonight, and she'd been instructed to wear no underwear. Tonight I was going to show her what being single in the city was really like, I thought, as I ordered the drinks.

"How was work, baby?" I asked before the drinks came. Gotta make her comfortable, I thought as I reached over and massaged her thigh up to her slit. No panties, as ordered.

"It was a long, long day." She was an editorial assistant at a small publishing house specializing in Goth themes. The job was one of the legacies of being an English major at Ohio State. And maybe it was the cause of her interest in BDSM. "Looking forward to tonight and what we're going to do made it bearable." She had a mixture of anticipation and fear on her face. Her jaw was clenched and her eyes were bright. I massaged her pussy, hoping to relax her.

The drinks came and I knew she soon would do whatever I wanted. I had told her some of what would happen tonight but not about the prolonged public humiliation she would suffer before she got to the enjoyable part, for her, of the evening. Humiliation was what I got off on.

"Drink up, " I said, and sipped on my scotch. She downed her Bloody Mary in a minute. Impressive, I thought. "Want another one?"

She drank her fourth in a short time. Her eyes were beginning to glaze and she lost most of her determined look. But she was focused on what she wanted. "Where's that back room you've been talking about?"

I stood and held out my hand. As she rose, her dress bunched at the waist, exposing her ass to other people. A woman sitting at the next table reached out for her left ass-cheek. Her thumb slid deep into my baby's ass-crack. "Look what I found, darling," the woman said to the man with her.

My baby jumped at her touch then let out a little yelp when the woman's thumb butted up against her sphincter.

"If you don't mind..." I said politely to the woman, an attractive girl with short blond hair who was dressed a little more conservatively than my companion as she looked to be wearing a bra under her little red dress. "We're going in the back room. You can continue what you're doing there, if you wish..." I left the open invitation in my voice.

She looked up at me intently, but slid her hand off my baby's ass. "Maybe I will," she exhaled.

I patted my companion's dress down as far as it would go, which wasn't far. I put my arm around her shoulder and steered her thought the jumble of tables and smoky air toward a big wooden door in the back of the club, thinking all the while of that hand being even further up her ass.

The big man stationed at the door knew me, waving me through while looking approvingly at my woman. "I'm off in a few hours, sir," he said. "If you're still here maybe I can..."

"Of course, George. Just look for me first." We passed through into a large room with ten rows of theater-style seating arranged in a semi-circle around a small stage.

This was the real Club Sin, the part that you wouldn't know of unless you were into bare-ass humiliation. The room was half full but it was still early, about ten. There were more men than woman, which was normal. I did see a few couples through the dimness. I steered my compliant companion to a seat in the first row, right before the brightly lit stage.

"Sit here, baby," I said. I put her in a seat and sat next to her. I pushed a button on my chair arm. Immediately a man came through doors at the back of the stage.

"This the one?"

I nodded my head. The man took my companion's arm. She gasped at the sudden touch. "Come on, honey. You're going to be the center of attention."

"Brian, what's happening?" There was panic in her voice.

"I'll be right here, baby. Go ahead."

She was led onto the small stage and told to stand with her legs slightly apart. She was not restrained. She was not undressed.

"SLUT! You are a SLUT," a deep male voice boomed out of the loudspeaker.

My baby looked around, puzzled. Who was talking, and whom was he talking to. Finally, in a vodka-numbed voice, she whimpered, "Meeeeeee?"

"YES YOU, SLUT. You're the only one with tits hanging out and your ass barely covered, in public. Lift up that dress and show us your cunt."

"I can't." She whispered in a tiny voice.

"YES YOU CAN," the disembodied voice roared, before asking, "a volunteer from the audience."

The blond from before rushed forward.

"Ah, another slut. Lift the first slut's dress slut."

The blond stood behind my baby, bent her over, and lifted her hemline, showing her ass and cunt. Then she spread her ass, exposing the brown pucker, and shoved a thumb inside.

"WHOEE!" my baby whooped.

The blonde turned my baby all the way around, displaying her to the audience. As she pivoted the blond stuck her thumb deep inside her captive's ass and squeezed one check with her fingers.

"WHOO, WHOOO, WHOOOO!" my baby panted.

"SLUT," the voice roared, "Open your eyes!" The lights came up over the audience so my slut could see everyone in the room. She gasped as she saw a hundred people, ninety-nine strangers, looking intently at her degradation, the violation of her ass. The blond pulled her thumb out with a loud POP, slapped the slut's ass, and left the stage.

My baby slowly rose to her full height. Her dress fell below her waist, hiding her cunt.

"SLUT," yelled the voice, "What else are you!"

"I don't know..."

"You are a WHORE."

"A whore?'

"You are a slut-whore who wants to show everyone her cunt. Raise your dress."

My baby put her hands on the hemline and lifted. When it was back up to her waist she stopped.

The voice returned. "What kind of woman would willingly show her cunt to a room full of strangers?"

"A complete slut, I guess."

"Are you a slut-whore?"

"Yes...no, no I'm not."

"Are you here willingly?"

"YES. No...I don't know." My slut was confused.

"Are you willing to take off your dress?" The voice was unrelenting.

"Um...yes." A small tired voice.

"THEN TAKE IT OFF!"

My baby was sweating. Rivulets ran down her cheeks. She raised the dress over her head and tossed it aside. The audience could see in the bright stage light that she was wet all over, especially between her legs.

"Tell us how you feel Slut. Tell all the people who are watching you, your loyal fans, how humiliated you are to be naked in public." The voice was relentless.

My slut stood there for a minute, her arms over her breasts, looking miserable in the bright light. "I am totally humiliated to think that I am here willingly, in front of all you people, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!" She dropped her arms to her sides and spread her legs.

The voice again, "PULL APART YOUR CUNT LIPS."

"I'm so embarrassed, but I have to show you my lips and cunt." She reached down and with both hands pulled apart her fat lips.

"Don't move," the voice said, "we're going to have audience participation. Seat 22."

An older man, gray-haired but still tall and straight, slowly rose from the row behind me, took off his suit-jacket, and made his way to the stage.

"Sir, how do you want to humiliate our slut?" the voice asked.

"This is for my wife, who loves to see young girls put in their place." And the gentleman walked behind the slut and bent her over forty-five degrees. "Look up at my wife and tell her you want me to spank you. Beg for it."

Through her tears my slut sobbed, "Please let your husband beat me."

And he did, ten hard slaps on her ass, then he turned her around so everyone could see, and he rammed three fingers up her shit-hole. He stood there for some time pushing his fingers, now all five of them in a tight arrow, up her asshole all the way to the second, and then third knuckle. "Beg my wife for me to let you go."

"ARRRRRGH," the girl cried. "Please, make him let go of me."

"That's not my wife," the man cried, and he jammed his other hand up her cunt.

A few seats away an older well-dressed woman stood up. "I'll have him let you go but you have to clean his fingers. I don't want them smelling of slut-shit."

The man pulled his hands out of my slut's two holes and presented them for cleaning. She licked them thoroughly, first the cunt hand then the ass hand, all the while looking desperately at the older woman for approval. She nodded at my baby and said, "OK, Harry. You can come back here. I want to lick your hands myself."

The man stood up and bowed to the audience to great applause. He stepped down and left my slut bent over. That was pretty over-the-top, I thought. But she looks to be holding up. My slut-baby rose to her full height then spread her legs wide. The look on her face was priceless, disgust with herself for what she'd done in public before strangers along with a blush of sexual excitement. My baby was turned on. Her fat cunt lips glistened with sweat and sex juice.

The door at the back of the stage opened and the attendant came out carrying a pool lounge chair. He set it up in a semi-reclining position at the front of the stage.

The voice came back. "Make yourself comfortable slut."

My baby arranged herself on the chair with her legs spread wide and her feet on the floor. Her lips were stretched so far apart that her clit-hood unfurled and the magic nubbin poked out for all to see, right above the red inner flash of her cunt-flesh.

While everyone's attention was on the slut before them the stage attendant left and returned with two baseball bats.

"Another volunteer," the voice said playfully. "Seat 45, come on down."

A young boy, about 18, stood up. His companions on either side, a man and a woman, also rose. "Can we play too? We're Jeremy's parents."

"Of course," the voice said. "We're family friendly."

The boy bounded up to the stage and took the baseball bats from the attendant. He twirled one as if to judge its weight then planted the knob end at the entrance to my baby's cunt and slowly pushed it in. He kept pushing and pushing until my baby's cunt had a choke-up hold on the bat. My baby was squealing, "WHOOE, WHOOE," the further in the bat went in, until it stood and her cunt lips formed a circle around it. He then tilted the bat toward my wide-eyed baby's face, forcing her to lift her ass. The boy's mother, following her son to the stage, grabbed the other bat and positioned it over my baby's tight asshole, fat end down.

"Wait!" the father cried. "You'll split her open. She needs some lube."

A big tub of jelly was produced and the father spread it liberally on the bat and my baby's ass, widening her tight pucker with his entire fist. "ARRRGH!" my baby cried.

The family then surrounded my baby and together shoved the bat way up her asshole until it too stood on its own. They then stood in back of my baby, the attendant came out with a digital camera, Jeremy held her head up, and they all smiled for the birdie.

"SLUT, HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?" the voice asked, as Jeremy and his folks returned to their seats.

"How could you do this to me, you asshole!" my baby cried. "How much do you want to humiliate me? What happens if I meet any of these people on the street? They're all seeing me with baseball bats up my holes. I'm so embarrassed." She took hold of the fore bat, the one with the knob end up her cunt, and pulled it almost all the way out, then shoved it deeper inside her, again and again, until she came.

"That's in the spirit," the voice said. "We need another volunteer. Seat 88."

A young brown-haired woman stood up. She was probably the same age as my baby, who was currently on the stage bare-assed naked, totally humiliated, and filled with bats. "Will she eat me?" the sultrily dressed woman asked.

"Yes she will," the voice answered, "but you have to take your clothes off, agree to stay on stage after you get your pussy licked, and do whatever I ask."

The woman quickly conferred with two girl friends then asked, "Can we all do it?"

"Sure, the more the merrier. Get up here and get naked."

The three women, two blonds and the original brunette slut, mounted the stage. The brunette and one blond tore their dresses off to reveal big breasts, flat tummies, and shaved crotches. The other blond stood and watched her friends, while a frightened expression ran across her face. "Umm, I didn't realize I'd have to so soon..."

"GRAB HER, SLUTS," the voice commanded her two naked friends. "Strip her!"

The friends tore her dress off then her bra and panties (they hadn't worn underwear). She was forced to kneel at the feet of her blond friend and deposit her face in the pussy in front of her. The original brown-haired woman, naked and hungry for tongue up her cunt, straddled my baby and began to yell out her pleasure to the audience as a talented mouth went to work. As she was being eaten to orgasm after orgasm she manipulated my baby's bats so she came hard and long.

Most of the audience were on their feet, yelling their approval. Strangely, there was no applause. The spectator's hands were engaged in other pursuits.

frankness
frankness
13 Followers