Club Spank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexy hands did not at this point touch my burning nipples. It did not take a touch to keep these nipples in their rock hard state- the pain earlier administered was keeping them extended to their fullest, hot and throbbing.

Hot and throbbing- just thinking that phrase made me aware that the man had moved in very close behind me as he guided me. And it was definitely a man. His dick was hot and throbbing, and it communicated that fact to me very clearly as it was pushed tight up against my ass cheek. I could feel the hardness, the heat, the pulse of his arousal. His hip and groin was glued to my ass, and his every stride pushed that shaft of hot pleasure against my ass, still warm from its spanking.

Every step threatened to spread my ass cheeks wide enough for that dick to plunge through them and into one of my waiting holes. I could feel a bit of material between my ass and his cock. He was wearing pants, but they were definitely not jeans, even skin-tight ones. No, the friction that continued as we walked made me completely aware that his lower half was clothed in something very tight, conforming to his heavy bulge and allowing his dick to swell freely and push against me.

This image began to take over my thoughts. I could clearly imagine the strong thighs- he was steering me firmly, and I had to assume that these commanding hands had been one of the ones administering the vigorous spanking. Perhaps also, the one who clamped those horrible nip clips onto my tender buds. His thighs would be as strong and firm and shapely as the hands that grasped my boobs.

I could also imagine the large and growing swell of his dick. It didn't take much imagining- his cock was pressed to me closer than anything except full penetration would allow. I could feel its length- certainly long enough to skewer me, whether in my tight ass or my honey-hole. I could feel its thickness, promising delights throughout that penetration. I could feel it swell ever larger as my jiggly ass bounced against his muscled thighs and the heat of his cock.

Now, deprived of sight and with all my movement controlled by this anonymous man, my imagination was running wild. I could see with my mind's eye, as if I was hovering over the scene. I knew that I was the one held tightly against this imposing man. The parts I had been imagining began to coalesce into a larger-than-life image, one that held me easily as he moved me where he willed. He had broad shoulders: his arms easily enclosed me. Those arms, pressed against my ribcage as he supported my tits, were shaped by the well-toned muscles in his forearms, and the larger bulges that sculpted his biceps. Somehow, though I knew it was still in my imagination because of the total lack of light, I saw his arms as slightly ruddy toned. I could feel plentiful curls of hair from his arms, but they were not hairy mats. Just fine curls of hair, they caressed the undersides of the curves of my tits. And his chest was similarly endowed with just a light covering of fine curls. Oh, wait- that meant that his chest was bare above the tight pants he wore. Yes, I could feel that against my bare back, and knew that his chest was also strong and muscled, but not over-developed.

My fantasy image was contributing to the growing tightness spreading through my groin. The pain of the spanking I'd received, the agony of the nip clips digging into my tender nipples was receding, being replaced by the residual glow of warmth that now added to my sexual excitement. And as each wash of pain became warmth, my pussy juices began to build and flow. I could feel the moisture coating the inside of my love hole. I was completely aware of the growing hardness of my pussy lips as the core of tension built deep in my lady-parts. Every step rubbed the man against my body, and every step rubbed my swelling, warming pussy lips against my clit. The cycle of excitement was feeding on itself and building within me. I could feel y juices beginning to trickle down my thighs.

Although I had no tactile information to base it on, my mind's eye knew that he had the shapeliest ass. It would be rounded gently from the hollow of his lower back, tucking neatly into two perfect ass cheeks, then descending into those muscled thighs that I could feel from in front of him. That perfect ass would be as well-muscled as the parts I could actually feel, and at some aboriginal level, this image assured my cave-girl self that he could thrust and propel his cock into my depths, and do so until his stream of cum shot into me. Like a pheromone, this worked my instinctual hormones into a frenzy. Here I was his prisoner, captive in his arms, and I was only thinking about how he was going to mount me, batter me and fill me with his juice.

Suddenly, he stopped. His body was pressed to me from his thighs to his chest, and I could feel every inch along the backs of my thighs, up the swell of my ass, all along my back and against my neck and head. For a moment, all I had was anticipation and imagination. Was he going to pluck my hyper-extended nips? Squeeze my swollen tits even tighter? Shove his dick directly into my ass? Spread my legs and fuck me right there where we stood?

Like a movie reel, I could see each of these possibilities demonstrated in my imagination. Each added to that cycle of excitement.

Instead, his hands pulled back to my upper arms, then slid down to encircle my wrists. Grasping them tightly, he raised both my arms over my head. I could feel my heavy tits lifting as he raised my arms. He move smoothly but without hurry, so I knew the angle of my boobs was shifting slowly, enticingly. It must have been planned for some man's – or men's- pleasure. But was it this captor? Or were there others watching?

So quickly that he must have help, my wrists were encircled with restraints- something padded, but as firm as handcuffs. They were already attached to something above me- I guess the ceiling. In any case, I was suddenly standing alone, with both arms secured, and I was aware of bodies around me. But my own body, primed as it was for orgasmic release, was yearning for the fantasy image my mind had created.

Two hands grasped my ankles, spreading my legs apart. Those hands stayed locked around my ankles, but suddenly I felt the same sexy body that had been pressed against my back, but this time he was glued to my front. His naked chest rubbed against my bare titties, his tightly encased dick pressed into my hips and ground against my pubic mound.

His hand snaked between our hips. Was this my Master? I thought it was, thought this glorious maleness was the one that claimed my body every day, but with no sight and few sounds, how could I be sure?

The hand began to probe the slit that opened between my slightly spread legs. Firm, large fingers- how they were exciting me by their touch! My juices were priming his way, moistening the lips as he spread them to expose my engorged clit. And he knew how to raise my excitement even higher. The strong fingers pushed my pussy lips against that clit, rubbing, bringing the heat. Then, teasing, he touched my clit. I leaped as with an electric jolt. Now the masterful fingers rubbed the length of my clit, one on each side. Now back to knead the swollen lips, back to my clit, until it felt like I would explode.

His fingers slid smoothly along my inner ridge, and plunged into my pussy's steaming hole. The hard finger probed deep, and my orgasm built to its peak, and held there. His practiced hand found that remarkable spot inside me, rubbing firmly and caressing my clit with his thumb at the same time. And I was done for. Waves of pleasure washed over me, contracting my whole being into pulses of orgasmic heat, delightful sensation and release of wetness. Over and over I pulsed, from clit to entire body. I could feel my nipples pulsing, hardened even more by simply experiencing the orgasm.

Slowly, as this magic hand slowed its skillful assault to match the receding waves of orgasm, the sounds of breathing and slight stirring in the room reminded me that this earth-shaking orgasm had been witnessed by many others.

This must be my Master's private party, where his friends had been invited to indulge their desires. I was on display again, stark naked, suspended from above. And this time, And suddenly, hands were all over me. I had no idea how many, but much of my exposed skin was been stroked, petted, or pinched. I could hardly separate one sensation from the next.

I was aware of hands running along my legs, calves to thighs. This pair of hands was stroking and kneading gently. The man attached to them must be on the floor, looking up to the mound above my legs. His hands teased my pussy mound, then descended along my legs, sending shivers of tingling straight to my pussy. He caressed the sensitive skin at the back of my knees. I felt it deep in my core.

I could identify another hand, this one from behind me. He had evidently not gotten enough of the spanking earlier. His hand slapped my ass, setting it jiggling slightly. He wasn't slapping hard, but he was rapidly repeating the spanks, and the glow was spreading along both cheeks as he rhythmically worked them over.

From another direction, a new assault on my ass. Someone was grasping sections of my plump ass and pinching sharply. Slap-pinch-pinch-slap. My ass was a playground, and I could hear heavy breaths accompanying these impacts.

Another pinch, this time on my tit. Someone was working his way from the widest point of my boob, circling with small, firm pinches. Growing closer and closer to my still-engorged nipple. Then, just as the anticipation was as painful as the pinches themselves, the fingers grasped that red bud and both pinched and twisted. I screamed and twisted, but the pinch was quickly released. Again, the pinches resumed, and without warning the nipple-jarring pinch was applied. No rhythm, no reason, just sensation. And with all the other sensations across my body, my mind ricocheted from one to another.

Now another sensation intruded above the others. The other tit was being licked, the nipple being tongued. I could feel the soft, warm wetness of someone's mouth covering that tit, while the other one was still being subjected to the pinches and twists. And all the while, the men at my rear were enjoying working over my ass. Still the slaps were coming, the pinches flowing.

My arms were aching, and I was having trouble standing. My head sagged back, exposing my neck. A new mouth found my throat, kissing and nibbling. I could not separate one action, one mouth, one hand from another. It was a blur of touch, overload without sight, and at that moment a white hot jet of man-cum splattered on my stomach and pussy mound. Someone had found release at my expense. But, that is what I was here for.

Strong hands grasped my arms again, but this time they were accompanied by a loosening of the rope holding me suspended. Another set of arms was supporting me from behind as I was lowered. The arms, guiding and supporting me, gently moved me face down as I was lowered onto my back as someone straddled my chest and wrapped my aching DD tits around an incredibly hot, hard, cock that was at least 7 inches in length and 3 in girth, and I was grateful that it was not burrowing its way into my asshole.

The cock began to thrust into the valley of my cleavage as its owner wrapped my mams around his shaft.

"Oil" I heard an unfamiliar voice say, just seconds before a stream of warm, scented, massage oil splashed onto the cock and my tits.

"Much better" he said as he resumed his assault on my tits, squeezing and holding them in a grip that could have crushed stone.

His breathing accelerated in time with the thrusting against my tits as another unseen hand turned my head to the side and another large cock, already leaking pre-cum, slid into my waiting, open mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and sucked greedily as its owner held my head and pounded into my throat. After several minutes of this combined assault on my cleavage and throat, both man-poles erupted, sending jets of white hot cum across my swirling tongue and down my throat, and into the valley of my tits, up my neck, and splattering against the base of my chin.

I was then rolled onto my stomach and lifted so that my knees bent, and I was now on all fours, with my ass in the air and my cum-coated tits gently swinging beneath me.

The sway of my tits must have attracted attention immediately. As someone placed a stack of firm pillows beneath my belly, I could feel a head move under me. One tit was swallowed up in a warm, wet mouth. He went right to work, sucking, nibbling, teasing my still-tender nipple. On the other side, hands- more than one, and no telling whether they belonged to one or more- were kneading and stroking that boob as it moved in rhythm to the other man's mouthings.

My legs were gently but firmly spread. Now I could feel the unmistakable shape of a dick, probing as it headed toward my twat. But no sense of a male body accompanied it. Oh, wait. It's a dildo, pliable but inanimate.

Just about the time I'd figured this out, the dildo cock made its final approach. Well lubricated by the finger-fucking I'd received, and my reactions to the tit and face fucking I had endured, with my legs spread a foot apart from knee to knee, there was no stopping this silicone cock. I felt it slide toward my waiting slippery opening. The wide head spread my pussy lips as it entered my honey hole. It stretched, uncomfortably but not painfully, as it pushed slowly inward. Thank heavens; it was not an enormous dick, but a reasonable size. Which meant I might actually get another orgasm....

With a single stroke, the dildo was pushed from an inch or so deep to the far reach of my vagina. I bucked and moaned as the edge from pleasure to pain was explored. This cock was stretching me, filling me completely. And now the hands I could not see began to pump it in and out. The rhythm was perfect, and I realized it was an electric powered fucking machine. The men present could turn it on and leave me in this position for as long as they liked and there was nothing I could do about it, except take the fucking. I heard some of them moving around and the clink of ice as they enjoyed drinks and I wished I had one to wash the cum out of my mouth and cool my cock ravaged throat.

But this was not to be the complete finale of the evening. Just as my attention was concentrating on the pleasurable battering the dildo was giving me, I felt a finger dip some of my pussy juice and spread it back towards my asshole. Wait, what was going on?

Someone, perhaps my Master, had been busy lubricating his dick while my attention was distracted by the dildo still assaulting my pussy. I could feel the slick wetness- and was so very thankful for it.

This was the only thought I had time for. The head of a rigid dick- which of course could probably be any one of many in the room- was pressing firmly against my asshole. Pain, sharp and in spasms, raced through my ass. But the dick did not stop. In a rush, it was buried as deep as it would go in my ass. And this one was definitely attached to a man!

Sweat broke out all over my body. Pain, with the beginnings of pleasure mixed in, rocketed through my ass. My pussy, already filled to stretched capacity with the dildo, was now being rubbed from within by the dick up my ass. And of course, that dick was now madly thrusting, bent on relief from the hours of sexual tension.

There was no stopping now. He was going to fuck my tight, sweating and cramping ass until he exploded. Meanwhile, the dildo continued to move in opposite rhythm to the real cock, stimulating places in my body that I didn't know existed. And somewhere below me, several men were enjoying my tits in every way they could think of.

This couldn't last for too long. Minutes, hours- time was no longer a factor. My ass screamed with pain, the dick battering it swelled yet again, and then I could feel the white-hot jets of cum exploding from his cock, shooting up my ass in wave after wave of pleasure for us both.

Mindless, satiated, heaving, the man collapsed on top of me. I couldn't move, not from his body weight but from sheer exhaustion. For a time, we simply WERE, just breathing and recovering.

When I began to recover my breath and thoughts, someone removed the hood which had covered me for so long. The dildo had been withdrawn at some point, and the machine was back in its place in the corner, waiting until ... next time. When I finally regained my senses, the room was empty, except for the two of us, my Master and me. He took my hand and drew me upright. Naked, I walked to the car in the chilly night air, sat down on a towel that was already in place, and he closed the door. It was time to go home.

12