Club Switch

Story Info
Husband and wife visit an unusual power-exchange club.
9k words
4.18
104.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife brought home an interesting advertisement one day.

"Club Switch," read the announcement, "was founded by a man and a woman deeply dedicated to consensual power exchange between men and women. We believe that consensual power exchange promotes awareness and equity in the real world. By allowing people to explore their fantasies of control in a safe environment, we promote the goals of social justice and sex-positive feminism."

I was intrigued, and agreed to attend the club with my wife. We planned it for a Saturday night and imagined a romantic evening. The club had an intriguing policy: "Each night, we will flip a coin and randomly choose whether men or women will dominate. Couples will agree to spend at least three hours in the club before knowing who will be in control. The mystery is part of the thrill."

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be dominant or submissive. I imagined that if I were dominant I would have my wife serve me like a maid and bring me my food. I would make her tell me how handsome and smart I am and treat me like a king. Maybe, I thought, if things were really risqué, I would even indulge in a secret kinky fantasy of mine. For example, I could secretly touch my wife's breast under her shirt while we were enjoying dinner. Or I could command her to give me a hand job under the table. I imagined all the other couple sitting around having dinner, not realizing the outrageously kinky things we were doing.

On the other hand, if she were in control, I imagined she would enjoy bossing me around and telling me what to do. She would make me compliment her and treat her like a queen. She would direct me on how to kiss her and when, and perhaps, once again, if things felt really safe and she got turned on by her power, she might even have me secretly touch her clit under the table, with no one else realizing what was going on. These were the kinds of fantasies we had at the time: bossing each other around, getting to be "king" or "queen" for a day — and, at my most kinky, fantasies of having sex secretly in public!

We arrived at Club Switch around 10pm. A couple of large bouncers let us in, and we found ourselves on line to enter a small antechamber. The line was full of male-female pairs. Heterosexual pairing was one of the requirements to enter the club. One could bring a lover or a spouse, but the male/female dynamic was intrinsic to the club's policy of switching. Lesbians and gay men were encouraged to pair up if they wanted to get in — but they were reminded that, once inside, power dynamics were strictly determined by biological sex.

The other couples on the line ranged in age and attractiveness and elegance. All were dressed up to some degree. Some of them looked equally innocent and curious, like us. Others had a more hardcore look, which for the first time made me wonder if my imagination of the Club's interior was really accurate. We were going to be having dinner, right? There wouldn't be any nude waiters or performers, would there? I had assumed this was going to be a normal dinner club that simply used the "gimmick" of putting either men or women in control each evening. I wouldn't actually witness any sex acts, would I? The idea of doing so was exciting but also scary for me, since I had never taken part in any kind of public or community sexual event before.

Finally, my wife Andrea and I were admitted to the antechamber through a thick red velvet curtain and then a very solid wooden door. We left the line behind us snaking out towards the main entrance, and entered the antechamber holding hands. There we were greeted by a beautiful man and woman in elegant evening dress. They greeted us warmly and smiled comforting smiles, as if they could tell that we had never done anything like this before.

"Welcome to Club Switch," the gentleman said. "We need to go over a few guidelines before we can allow you to enter the club." Andrea and I nodded, our curiosity piqued.

"First of all," said the woman, who was tall and beautiful herself, "You do understand that one of you will be in control of the other tonight?" We nodded again. "The entrance fee for Club Switch is one hundred dollars per couple," the woman nodded. "However, we will initially charge your credit card in the amount of one thousand dollars." My wife and I exchanged a brief glance, confused.

The hostess explained: "This is part of our consent policy. Either of you is free to leave the club at any time. You have only to speak the words 'I forfeit' in a clear voice, and you will immediately be escorted to the exit. However, if you leave before three hours have passed, you will be charged one thousand rather than one hundred dollars for the evening. Thus, although your continued presence is always consensual, you have an incentive of nine hundred dollars to remain inside for at least three hours."

Now that sounded kinky. I would have liked to take a few minutes to think about it, because it really felt very edge to me to risk so much money, but I remembered the line of other couples waiting to enter and I felt that I couldn't be leisurely about the decision. Andrea said it sounded fine to her, so I agreed. After all, it was just a bit of power play. The worst-case scenario was that I would feel bored or a bit embarrassed at having Andrea boss me around in front of a bunch of strangers. I figured I could endure that for three hours, no problem. Anyway, it would be an interesting experience.

Andrea and I each signed the bottom of a contract indicating that we understood the rules, and then I ran my credit card through the machine. The receipt was printed for one thousand dollars. My eyes widened, to see such a large number! But the hostess patted my shoulder gently and spoke in a reassuring voice: "Don't worry, all you have to do is stick around for a few hours, and nine hundred dollars will be refunded to your account." I nodded, silent and increasingly curious about what was taking place in the rooms beyond.

The host and hostess then stepped backwards and drew apart another set of red velvet curtains at the back of the room. Behind these curtains were two more sturdy wooden doors, clearly labeled: MEN and WOMEN.

I think both of us were a little shocked by this. We hadn't expected to be separated. I thought they would probably give one of us a bracelet or a crown or something to indicate that we were in control. In one particularly kinky moment, I had imagined that the other of us would have to wear a dog collar on top of our elegant eveningwear. Why were they separating us now? It occurred to me that they were going to brief us further on the rules of the club.

My heart began to beat faster in anticipation. I was certain that beyond these doors, one of us would be instructed about how to play the dominant role, and the other would be told what he or she had to do as a submissive. And the submissive one would be certain that if he or she failed to follow orders, the nine hundred dollars would be forfeited!

Slowly, we let our hands drop apart and approached the two doors that divided us by sex. What a fascinating game this was! I had no idea if I was about to be told that I had to act like Andrea's servant for the rest of the night — or if I would be informed that the male sex had won the coin-toss and so I would be able to boss her around!

Strangely, in that moment I also wondered what kind of food and drinks would be served inside the club. Judging from the elegant attire of the host and hostess, I guessed it would be of the highest quality. But how did they manage to afford such luxuries? One hundred dollars per couple is not very much to run such an expensive operation... That's when I realized that a significant number of people must decide to leave before their three hours were up, thereby providing the club with a thousand dollars per couple instead of a hundred. But why would they forfeit so much money just to avoid three hours of weird play-acting, discomfort, or embarrassment?

In another moment, my wife and I had each opened our respective doors and stepped through them. The doors closed and locked behind us. I stood frozen, staring at the bizarre world into which I had stepped.

It was like some kind of time warp — I was standing in a locker room! To one side there were showers, and to the other, a row of half-size lockers. In between were a couple rows of wooden benches. It was exactly like the locker room of a swimming pool, although there was no sign of wetness. Also, I was alone. I stood there in my sharp black suit, feeling very out of place. What was this scenery for? Would I now be informed whether men or women were supposed to be 'dominant' for the evening? It was all very strange.

Suddenly, a door opened at the far side of the locker room, and three women stepped in. They were all extremely beautiful. The tallest was wearing an exquisitely tailored black suit, several price rungs more elegant than my own. The shortest was wearing a lovely purple evening gown that flowed down to her ankles. The middle one was wearing a sexy black bikini, much more appropriate for the locker room setting. I was stunned at their incredible figures and faces, their glowing eyes. Most of all, my gaze lingered on the sumptuous cleavage of the bikini-clad lady. The three of them could have been models.

The three women approached me and smiled.

"Good evening," said the tallest woman, the one wearing a suit. "We are pleased to inform you that the female sex is in charge tonight." I was not surprised. The three of them were so overwhelmingly confident, so strong in their attitudes, and had been looking at me with a sense of total power and confidence. I had already begun to feel a bit self-conscious in their presence, especially because the partly revealed body of the bikini-clad woman was giving me a hard erection in my pants. So I was not surprised to be told that they were in charge and I was not. The next thing the tall woman said, however, took me so completely by surprised that my mouth fell open slightly and I froze on the spot.

"You may remove your clothes," she said, smiling brightly at me.

A very strange feeling began to form in the pit of my stomach. I began to realize that this club was indeed far more intense than I had expected. The three women stood there in front of me, their faces showing expressions that ranged from warm dominance to mild scorn. They were waiting for me to undress in front of them.

I wanted to turn around and run, but I knew the door was locked. The only way out of this was to say the words "I forfeit," in which case I would immediately have given up nine hundred dollars and completely cancelled the evening before it even got started. My wife would be disappointed, since she would have no chance to enjoy her power. She would be annoyed, and perhaps call me a coward. Plus, we really couldn't afford to lose a thousand bucks on a stupid gamble. On top of that, I was curious what was going on inside the club. If I forfeited now, I would never find out.

I began to undress.

The women watched. I slipped off my dinner jacket and unbuttoned my white shirt. The beautiful young woman in the purple dress indicated that I should choose an available locker — one that still had a key in its lock. Inside the locker, I found a few hangers, on which I hung my jacket and shirt. I slipped out of my shoes and socks and put them neatly into the locker was well. With nowhere I else to go, I leaned over and pulled down my pants, folding them into a hanger and placing them inside the locker. I stood there in my black cotton boxer shorts, facing the three women.

Unfortunately, my erection had not subsided. The more I undressed, the more my penis began to ache and throb with a desire to be touched. I could feel the gaze of these three beautiful women running over my entire body. I wasn't an athlete or anything, but I was an attractive enough 30-year old, and they seemed to be observing and appreciating every party of my body. Well, almost every part — the most intimate areas had yet to be revealed, although they could see its shape pointing out towards them through my underwear.

It was enormously embarrassing. I couldn't imagine taking my boxers off in front of these women. They were going to see my genitals. My eyes passed briefly over the midsection of the woman in the black bikini, absorbing the shape of her female genitals in the tight bikini bottoms. Then I took in the incredible youthful curves of the woman in the purple dress. My cock was yearning for release, it didn't care about the circumstances, it was desperate to fuck these women. It didn't realize there was absolutely no chance of that.

I leaned down and pulled off my boxers. My penis and balls sprang into view. I tossed the boxers into the locker and then stood before the women completely naked, using my two hands to cover my exposed genitals.

The women smiled. I figured that I would be let into the club now that I was naked. Probably my wife would still be fully dressed, and that would accent the experience of submission. With a start, I realized that this meant that all the women in the club's interior would be dressed, while surely all the men would be naked. I realized how enormously humiliating that would be, walking around with my body on display and knowing that all these fully-dressed women were comparing my body and my genitals to those of the other men. All of us men equally exposed and humiliated. I had never expected this!

But the preparations were not over. Swiftly, the three women came over to me and began to touch me. The tall woman in the suit put her hands on my shoulders, while — to my disbelief — the woman in the incredibly hot bikini knelt down in front of my naked cock and began to stroke it. I almost went wild from the sensation. My mind began immediately to construct a fantasy of the moment: the tall woman behind me would touch my nipples, the young woman in the purple dress would kiss me and caress my face, and the woman in the swimsuit would suck my cock until I came!

That's not what happened. Instead, the woman in the suit pulled my arms behind my back and locked them there with a pair of handcuffs. My eyes went wide and I tried to pull away, but she held me firmly in place. At the same moment, the woman in the bikini began to apply some kind of device to my genitals! I looked down and felt myself mesmerized by the sight of her body kneeling there in front of me. She was squatting. I could see the incredible shape of her smooth vulva enclosed in the bikini bottoms, and her generous breasts just barely contained by the top. I wanted to reach down and take hold of her head, pushing my dick into her mouth, but my hands were locked behind me. I was helpless.

With cruel but sensual efficiency, this gorgeous woman in a swimsuit placed a small loop of metal around the tip of my penis and locked it closed. It was tight enough that it could not slide up or down the shaft, and on the side there were four smaller loops. Through one of these loops, she threaded a small silver chain, which she then fastened around my waist. The result was that the tip of my penis was pulled up towards my belly button and pressed against my abdomen, exposing my scrotum beneath it.

Next the woman began to finger my scrotum, gently and then not so gently pulling at the testicles and nudging them until they began to descend in the sack. As the pulled on the balls I felt again the overwhelming desire to fuck her, but the woman behind me held my wrists and arms firmly so that I was immobile. As I stood there I felt my balls massaged into submission, my scrotum bag being pulled down into a low-hanging position. Finally, when the balls were an inch or two away from my body, the woman kneeling between my legs placed another metal loop around my scrotum. This was carefully placed above the testicles and then locked closed so that they could not pass through it. As if to check the restraint, the woman tugged down on the loop. It was too small for my testicles to pass through, so as she pulled down, I was forced to squat.

Now I was really struggling, but there was nothing I could do. The woman behind me had let go of my arms, but it hardly mattered since they were locked behind me in handcuffs. I was forced into a squatting position as the woman in the bikini held my scrotum-loop about one foot above the floor. By balls rested gently in the soft, warm palm of her hand as her fingers gripped the metal circlet. It was an incredible feeling, combining immense physical pleasure with total humiliation and submission. I knew that I couldn't stand up until she decided to release my balls.

She had pulled me down so far that our eyes were now on the same level. She was kneeling on the cool floor of the "locker room," her beautiful skin almost completely revealed to me, with just her skimpy bikini top and bottom hiding her most intimate female parts from view. I on the other hand was completely naked, my hands locked behind my back, squatting awkwardly in the only position that could accommodate the placement of my scrotum. Her beautiful hand was thrust forward, holding my precious male jewels as if they were a child's toy — like a bag of fun marbles. She looked deeply into my eyes and smiled again.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Very vulnerable," I answered honestly. It was impossible for me not to be completely honest with her in this position. My nudity and her total physical control of my most vulnerable male body-parts made me feel as if I were desperately in love with her. The fact of her intense beauty and the near-visibility of her own sex only made this feeling strong.

"Good," she smiled back, still holding me in this awkward crouched position. She held me there for several seconds more, seemingly just enjoying the experience of my submission. She knew that I hadn't expected anything like this and that I felt completely reduced and submissive because of her astonishing grip on my vulnerable sack. I could see in her eyes that she probably liked nothing more in the world than to hold a man in this way. With my arms out of commission, my scrotum swung and dangled freely between my open legs. She owned my scrotum in that moment, and therefore she owned me.

The younger woman in the purple dress took this moment to lean down and attach a small clip to each of my nipples. They were not tight enough to really hurt, but they certainly reminded me of the sensitivity of those little red tips. I started when she put the clips on my nipples, and would have stood up were it not for the fact that the other woman maintained a firm grip on the loop that had trapped my balls.

Finally the woman in the bikini attached another silver chain to the ring of metal around my scrotum sack. This chain was quite a bit longer than the one that encircled my waist and pulled my penis up against my stomach. It was five or six feet long, and when she stood up and began to tug on it I realized that it was nothing more nor less than a scrotum leash.

I had never fantasized, dreamed, or even imagined anything so bizarre and terrifying as a scrotum leash. But here I was suddenly wearing one — and not in the privacy and safety of my bedroom with Andrea, but in a crazy locker room with three women who were total strangers to me. I didn't even know their names, and I didn't have to. They were women, and for the rest of the evening that would mean just one thing: they were in charge of me.

The gorgeous woman in the bikini began to pull me towards the door at the far end of the locker room. My hands were locked securely behind my back. My nipples were each held in a small clip that bounced as I walked. The tip of my penis was encircled and drawn up against my tummy. Most humiliating of all, my male scrotum was looped above the testicles, and that loop was attached to a leash. As the leash was pulled, I stepped forward like a dog.