Club Vice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous staff of the Prestige had been replaced by a younger more vibrant crew. Everyone dressed within the new dress code as well. The attire they were outfitted in was a uniform of sorts but with more of a flare for fashion. The ladies wore a line of clothing ranging from a two-piece sleek black tunic with a side slit and silver buckle details and matching sleek trousers; or a line of dresses that varied from form fitting stretch black lace with a dusting of subtle sequins to the classic little black dress.

The men were also given a line of black suits and uniforms that served them well from the tight fitting black silk shirts to the finely pressed slacks. The Club Vice staff alone was sure to bring the primal vibes out in any man or woman.

A singular golden pin that touted the Vice logo separated the Vice staff from the clientele. Every employee within the casino and dance club was instructed to wear the pin with the express direction that the pin alone designated them as staff with benefits. The pin itself had a tiny microchip in it that touted security for the employee with a tracking system that was installed by the head of security himself, Andre.

With this in place, the security staff could find anyone within the club wearing the registered pin. The word on the pin was hush hush, and if any employee let the word slip the entire code had to be changed and the employee would be terminated. Every t was crossed and every i was dotted. All employees signed an agreement of silence or they were never hired to begin with.

Victoria had made sure she was well within her legal rights in instructing her staff on wording and the offering of services. Some areas of Club Vice actually required its guests to sign wavers that they wouldn't and couldn't hold the hotel accountable for injuries sustained during "play". It was perfect and of course constructed with taste as well as pleasure in mind. Those seeking a good time for the right price could find it at Club Vice.

Victoria ran her fingers through her long blonde tresses as she stood to her full height. The black strapless chiffon gown that adorned her form was more than tight and flattered every curve upon her lithe body. It was Old Hollywood style and deserved an Oscar for its elegant lines and flowing layers of chiffon. The dress was boned for shape with a knot detail that draped to the hemline and sported a front slit that ran completely up to her upper thigh.

Her black satin sling backs with rhinestones matched and finished the ensemble much to her delight. With a flurry of both hands she entwined her silken tresses and piled them high atop her head in a massive golden haven. Not a single strand escaped the tight hold that was fastened with a few rhinestone pins. The finishing touch was a quick yet light spray of perfume.

Tugging at her dress to assure the fit was perfect she stepped from her dressing room and strode toward the elevator. The elegant line of her firm leg escaped from the flowing chiffon and gave the perfect view of a body that had managed to earn the woman top dollar in her modeling forum. As usual, Andre was waiting patiently and smiled when he saw her enter the room.

"Ready to greet the masses Tori?" Offering him the brightest smile she could she nodded and gushed with a nervous sound that had managed to endear her to the big lugs heart. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." A slender hand reached out to skim the line of Andre's tuxedo jacket. She winked at him and showed her appreciation for his attire. Linking his arm with hers he escorted her to the elevator and the crowd below.

Damien approached grand double doors that were swept open for him by two doormen dressed in tuxedos. The elder set of doors had been replaced with gargantuan brass work gates. They were adorned with swirls of delightful depictions of satyrs, devils and other legendary foils running amuck. The nudity was tastefully displayed yet very blatant in the message of Club Vice. He could not help but start to gather a certain respect for Victoria. Whispering under his breath, "Damn her." as he entered the establishment.

Inside the main hall had been transformed into something more likely found in black and white Hollywood epics of decadent wealth. Shimmering floors of imported marble and staircases to the next level were no longer the faux decoration. Everything had been revamped, even the baggage handlers wore something akin to uniforms as roses were akin to daisies.

Artwork of a classical or neoclassical bent adorned the walls leading into the main lobby. If Damien's eyes did not deceive him, a few of those works seemed to be authentic Donatellos. Certainly her taste had vastly improved since the days Victoria accompanied him and Julie on romps through the Five Burroughs. One might mistake Tori for having been the fashion designer and not merely the pretty moving manikin they draped the clothing over.

His lieutenant gasped behind him so much, Damien was tempted to turn on him with a backhand ready. But they were in public. The face had to be shown of the well to do investor come legal loan shark. To strengthen that image, a black pinstripe suit had been tailored with elegant touches. Underneath he wore a brilliant white shirt with heavy sleeves coming past the edge of the suits cuffs. Solid gold cuff links of a lean leaf shape sporting a collection of sapphires mimicking dew, fastened each shirtsleeve and added an air of class to the man.

The buttons of the suit had also been redone in gold, a single tiny sapphire adorning them as well. Out of the breast pocket protruded a blue silk handkerchief folded in a diamond shape. The tie however was rich grey in matching tone to the stripes in the suit. The thick hair on his head was left in waves with his bangs showing a major growth since he last visited Victoria.

Nunzio matched him in color, if not style. The large thug had been placed in a 1930's era suit with deep navy blue slacks and coat over a light grey shirt. Atop his head sat an old style fedora. Nunzio always kept a hat. His one claim to vanity was a bald spot creeping wider each year. So the left hand man hid the bare skin under covering. The two weaved through the crowds with practiced ease. Before Damien had successfully claimed Family Head, he had been one of those individuals who fished targets out of flocks of people right along with Nunzio. Concerts, clubs, churches... it mattered little to them. It was Damien's way of working to the top to prove his strength and dominance.

Approaching the obvious clearing towards the back Damien did a double take at her reconstruction of the elevator casings. It seemed the woman had a fancy for Post World War II decor. Yet everything was still perceived to be decorated in modern concepts.

Automated Teller Machines didn't exist back in the day. But here she had a couple skillfully located on each wall. No doubt a reservoir for gamblers and johns to claim enough cash to feed their respective... vices.

Damn if the woman had not anteed up her name. And Victoria's hand would prove chip winning. Damien had absolute confidence in such a place making a hefty profit. It openly did what his people did clandestinely. Number games and thick-legged tramps raked in cash. The eyes of the crowd stayed glued to the elevator as it pinged. The section had been roped off with thick red velvet ropes and had finally been removed by the two attendants standing on either side of the elevator. The time had come for an entrance and they all knew who was about to grace them with her presence.

TO BE CONTINUED

Let us know what you think. We're interested to find out what our readers like about the story. Believe me...there's more to come that will more than knock your socks off!

12