Club X

Story Info
Start of a night of interracial depravity.
1.7k words
4.07
55.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icemania
icemania
53 Followers

Loud, unrecognizable techno thumped in the background while multicolored strobe lights flashed overhead. Simone took another long drag on her cigarette that added to the buzz she was already riding from snorting three lines on her way here. She leaned her head back enjoying the little wet bites Mallikai was lavishing on her bare shoulders. Wriggling her pussy on his well muscled left thigh she moaned as little sparks of arousal coursed through her. As she exhaled, Mallikai's right hand reached around her, pulling the see through, black fishnet dress clinging to her ample 36D breasts, exposing her right tit to all and sundry. Not that they were really covered before.

Simone didn't mind. Actually the public display added to her growing arousal. She moaned aloud as his powerful hands kneaded her soft fleshy tit. Tilting her head she planted a sloppy kiss on Mallikai's lips, enjoying the delicious feeling of his probing tongue entwined with hers. Turning back to the mass of writhing bodies on the dance floor far beneath her she wondered how many of them were watching her being openly violated on the balcony of the club. She liked this spot for especially this reason and since Mallikai owned the establishment it was always reserved for them.

Gazing out over the drug crazed crowd swaying animatedly below her, she made eye contact. It was a woman. Event from this distance, Simone could make out that she was a very hot busty woman with Asian features. She was wearing a silver top that clung to her straining breasts leaving little to imagination and a white butt hugging skirt that barely seemed to cover her round ass. She was gyrating to the thumping beats on one of the many little daises' that littered the club doing a very convincing stripper routine surrounded by hooting men obviously trying their best to catch her eye and make their night worthwhile. But her eyes never wavered from Simone and she smiled back reveling under that lusty gaze. She was obviously no stranger to women and probably enjoyed getting down and dirty with them as much as she did any man.

Mallikai was now teasing her pierced nipple knowing how sensitive it was and she let out another moan of pleasure. Deciding to put on a show for her unknown female admirer she lifted her left leg and placing her six inch red stiletto on the low table before her, spread her legs wide. She wore no panties inside and had already started to wet Mallikai's trouser leg with her juices. With her little red skirt pulled apart she was sure that her admirer had a clear view of her shaved wet pussy. Taking another long seductive drag on her cigarette she slipped her free hand into her skirt and started playing with her aroused lips. Not taking her eyes off the staring Asian she began plunging two fingers into her wet cunt.

"You're going to start a riot baby." whispered Mallikai in her ear obviously knowing what she was up to.

"Can't wait!" she grinned back.

"Well I don't know who you are teasing, that bitch below or me." Mallikai had obviously spotted the woman as well.

Simone looked down at Mallikai's crotch and noticed the contours of his extremely large dick straining to get loose under the trouser. "Ooh! Looks like junior's ready for some action."

She was starting to get very aroused now and was experiencing the familiar craving for hard nasty fucking. Looking pointedly at the Asian slut below she crooked her finger and beckoned her to come up and join in the fun.

A minute later the Asian woman walked in from behind them and without saying a word walked right up to Simone and tilting her head up by the chin planted a wet sloppy kiss on her lips. Simone had just taken a deep drag of her cigarette and the trapped smoke only added to the sudden but immensely pleasurable feeling of another woman's tongue unexpectedly entwining with her own.

"Ummm .... Got a name?" asked Simone as they broke away after a delicious few seconds.

"Christie." Turning towards Mallikai she said "Got someplace more private we could go?"

"A chick with attitude!" ... Well baby .... We don't really need to go anyplace although we can definitely make things a little more private"

Simone smiled and raised her eyebrows. She knew Mallikai never got tired of his latest gizmo. He pressed a remote on the table beside him and a sheer red curtain descended all around the cubicle.

"Holy shit!" cried Christie "That's fucking cool!"

Wasting no time she got on her knees and looking straight up into the busty black haired vixen's gray eyes, slowly ran her tongue all the way up her cunt up till her clit leaving a generous trail of glistening saliva. Simone was totally unprepared for the electric shock that coursed through her already wet vagina and let out a loud groan of pure unadulterated sexual bliss. Christie had a tongue piercing and the little stud only added to the pleasure as she enthusiastically repeated the procedure. Three long slow licks and the first orgasm hit Simone causing her to squirt drops of cunt juice over Christie ravenous tongue and Mallikai's pants.

"Goddamn woman, you're leaking like a bloody faucet!"

Lifting Simone off his lap he disposed of his trousers and sat her back down.

"Quite a package you got there big man!" exclaimed the Asian admiring the thick veined cock that lewdly hung down below Simone's wet glistening snatch.

Grabbing Mallikai's already aroused cock in her small fist Christie began giving his eight inch boner a thorough hand job while licking and salivating over his cockhead. With her other hand, she began frigging her own cunt. Simone positioned her hungry cunt just above Mallikai's raging hard-on so that Christie's knuckles rubbed her cunt every time they moved up and down the thick black cock.

"God, this is the hottest thing I have ever seen!"

Simone pinched her erect nipples adding to the pleasure as she writhed erotically on Mallikai's toned abdomen. Every now and then Christie lapped her juicy cunt paying special attention to her aroused clit which sent delicious little electric shocks up her belly. Simone closed her eyes and laying her head back on her lover's broad shoulders enjoyed the sensations passing through her. With the curtain closed, the loud blaring music had reduced to a throbbing reverberating off the walls of their private den of debauchery, which was matched in tempo by Christie's expert fist pumping.

Mallikai was obviously getting close to cumming as his breathing grew heavier and occasional throaty groans of pleasure escaped his lips. Wrapping an arm around her lover's neck she whispered into his ear "Cum for me baby. Bathe the slut with your juice. Show her how a real man cums." Simone herself was nearing another orgasm and she wanted them both to cum at the same time.

Leaning forward, she grabbed the lusty Asian's hair with both hands and pulled her head back while increasing her gyrations on the big black man's cock. Christie realizing that she was about to receive a face full of black sperm opened her mouth wide and lewdly stuck her tongue out in eagerness. She too seemed to be close to climax judging by the furious speed with which she was shoving her fingers into her also dripping cunt. As she felt Mallikai's cock nearing ejaculation, she egged him on even further.

"That's it big man. Give me that fuck juice. Cover me with your cream. Shower these big fucking titties with your seed."

So saying the horny Asian pulled out her sopping fingers from her twat and dragging her straining top to reveal a pair of humungous boobs she rubbed her cunt juice all over them making them glisten in the neon glow within the cubicle. The fingers were quickly returned to her pussy thrusting in and out like an over-powered piston. Soon she too was grunting in pleasure nearing orgasm.

Watching the heaving lewd Asian bringing herself and Mallikai to orgasm, combined with the hard grazing she was giving herself on Mallikai's now turgid cock and the rapid pumping fists stimulating her own engorged clit finally drove Simone over the edge and she screamed out a guttural moan of ecstasy as she experienced an earth shattering orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

At the same time, with a loud grunt, Mallikai let loose a thunderous shower of semen, creaming Christie's tongue, face and tits in thick ropes of gooey slime. His orgasm seemed to go on forever as semen spurted out uncontrollably onto the grunting Asian below who just then hit her own climax and let out an animalistic howl that could only signify extreme sexual gratification.

It was a few minutes before any of them recovered from the tremendous orgasms they had just shared, followed by spent looks of disbelief as all three realized that neither of them had ever experienced such heightened levels of ecstasy before.

Although still shivering from her orgasm, Simone couldn't help but be turned on by the unbelievable scene of debauchery before her. The horny slut still had three of her fingers jammed into her twat and was literally panting with exertion. Her face and tits were covered in thick strands of cum and she could make out huge dollops of cum inside her mouth and on her tongue.

Leaning forward she scooped a large glob of cum from Christie's face and slowly let it drip into her own mouth as she savored the wonderful taste of Mallikai's cum. Then holding the heaving Asian's face still let it drip out onto her waiting tongue. As the last of the thick strands of cum dribbled down, she bent forward and kissed her gaping mouth. Instinctively their hands found each other's twitching nipples as they shared a passionate kiss, tongues swapping the slimy mixture of cum and saliva.

Watching the incredible depths of depravity that these two sluts were capable of, Mallikai's cock incredibly began to harden again.

This was going to be night to remember, he thought to himself as he leaned over and joined the sex-crazed duo.

icemania
icemania
53 Followers